/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Do it for Ciri Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

first for yen

>Yennefer's office.png

Is Act 3 good yet

A shame how little she's in TW3 after all that build up.

HOW
O
W

Why can't I just Witcher 2 fistfight this man?

just burn em and use the oil lad

yeah i know what you mean, at least her romance works well with the story as she is much more important to the events of tw3. Think about how depressed triss friend must have been about triss' romance. she barely has any romance scenes with geralt even post waifu patch.

Geralt and Triss OTP

>yeah i know what you mean, at least her romance works well with the story as she is much more important to the events of tw3.
I just figured she'd be around more, like how Dandelion and Zoltan were pretty much there for all of TW1 and TW2. Guess that would have been ahrd to write around though. Tbf I'm biased, I always found her by far the most fun character. There's more to her than muh romance option at least, but not as much onscreen as I'd have liked.

>Think about how depressed triss friend must have been about triss' romance. she barely has any romance scenes with geralt even post waifu patch.
I don't care. The waifupatch was a mistake.

What? Triss has beautiful scenes with Geralt. I love them so much, they are a pure joy to play through. Waifu patch only made them better, mainly the tent scene, it's fantastic, the rest were just ok, talk with Ciri is nice I guess.

But 'A Matter of Life and Death' remains my favorite quest ever.

>talk with Ciri is nice I guess.
Those Ciri conversations actually made me mad to watch. Such shit writing, so out of character and acting like TW3 was the only part of the story.

Phillipa?

She's THICC enough to be her

werewolf down.

I couldn't stop laughing when Triss stands up on that barrel and Triss to act "charismatic"

Not MILFY enough. We need to go older and more predatory looking. Remember this is the cougar that made Lad Rad get so sad he went mad.

The VA does her best but the voice and character they built in TW2 that she's still stuck with made it fall flat. It's like getting a pre-battle speech from a yoga instructor from southern California.

I must say it made me smile when Geralt said how he feels that with Triss things are finally just the way the should be and that he found harmony with her.

In the other conversation with Ciri when she asks him is it that good with Triss, Geralt says "Better"

Being the waifufag that I am, I loved them :3

None of them sounded like who they're supposed to be. It's basically the writers talking to the audience, not Geralt talking to Ciri. This goes for both versions of that waifupatch conversation.

I though it was a nice moment, Triss was just so awesome throughout that whole quest imo. I was proud of her during that speech.

I FUCKING DID IT LADS

The key is to move far away so that he moves a couple steps and then attacks so you can better time when to counter, he will also be more likely to do a heavy swing because of the distance instead of the assrape jab

>only geralt and two nobodies are listening

lmao

8/10 for cuteness though

How those convos should have gone in my professional writing opinion

Option 1:
>Ciri: Really? You and Triss? How could you?
>Geralt: I have a scat fetish. You'll understand when you're older.

Option 2
>Ciri: How's Mom?
>Geralt: She's fine.

Option 3 (forever alone)
>Ciri: THE TIME OF THE WHITE FROST AND WHITE LIGHT IS COME. ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR. I WILL DROWN EVERY WORLD IN BLOOD.
>Geralt: want to playe Gwent?

I though it was appropriate. If Geralt ends up with Triss, Ciri shows less enthusiasm and questions him what led to that but remains supportive of his decisions. It seems like a reasonable reaction on her part.

Where as if you choose Yen she seems to be glad, although the boat dialogue was kind of awkward.

>Ciri shows less enthusiasm and questions him what led to that but remains supportive of his decisions.
Seemed pretty happy to me. It's pure Bioware "Every decision is good. You're special Mr. Player!" crap.

beleive you me m8 i know your feels im a YUUUUUGE yen fag, i agree; i would have loved for her to be there the whole game with gerry going from velen, to novigrad then skellige together. at least when she is around she steals the show.

I mean problem is they'd have to keep coming up with reasons why Yen can't just fix all your quest problems with magic if she's around all the time, so I get her not being around that often, but shit, I expected more a stint in two quest hubs. Spend all of TW2 trying to find out what happened to her, she shows up in this big dramatic moment in the prologue, then fucks off for 20-60 hours of play time to return for another hour.

>all that dank loot in the sewers on the way to the docks
Made my dick harder than triss does tbqhwyf

Nah, I prefer seeing my Geralt explaining nicely how he feels with Triss. The only part I must admit takes it too far is before, during, after, always :3

They were all absorbing Tris' wise words of encouragement and she lead them to a comfy life in Kovir.

The background always rebels from waifu scenes.

>my Geralt
REEEEEEEEEEE

im proud of you user

I mean, she's not unhappy, she will support Geralt whatever he decides doing, but she is clearly more satisfied in they Yen route, which makes perfect sense.

Loot was fine, but my Geralt was too worried bandaging the wounds those rats gave Triss. I loved how he showed care for her, most romantic sewer moment ever.

>I mean, she's not unhappy, she will support Geralt whatever he decides doing, but she is clearly more satisfied in they Yen route, which makes perfect sense.
Her Yen dialogue sucks too. Last she saw of them she left them in an idyllic pocket universe for eternal warm and fuzzies. Why is she surprised they're together? Plus the dialogue just doesn't sound like her in any case.

>REEEEEEEEEEE
Yup, my Geralt. He's the best :3

Yeah, but a lot of time has passed, she probably heard things about Geralt's amnesia and Triss and what not, maybe Yen told her about the Djinn wish and how they remained together, I don't know. It could even refer to them getting separated by the Wild Hunt and reunited after that.

The boat dialogue was kind of strange with her giving Geralt advice to go and basically fuck Yen's brains out in the middle of nowhere.

>Triss pretends to be Yen's bestie after taking advantage of the amnesiac love of her life

Well, they aren't exactly the closest friends in the game. It's mostly down to business. I always wonder what their trip from KM to Novigrad was. That must have been awkward, especially if Geralt chooses Triss.

And besides, my Geralt is not a victim, he chose to be with Triss on his own free will and initiative and Yen has a point when she blames him too.

>The boat dialogue was kind of strange with her giving Geralt advice to go and basically fuck Yen's brains out in the middle of nowhere.
This was a classic freudian slip my dude, ciri has all sorts of daddy issues

>Yeah, but a lot of time has passed, she probably heard things about Geralt's amnesia and Triss and what not,
When?

> maybe Yen told her about the Djinn wish and how they remained together
She apparently told her about summoning the most recent one. Only explanation, assuming the writers thought it out at all. Would have been interesting to see how and why that was related to her. Camera has to be on Geralt at all time though because this is TW3 the adventures of Witcher Shepard.

>The boat dialogue was kind of strange with her giving Geralt advice to go and basically fuck Yen's brains out in the middle of nowhere.
Makes perfect sense coming from Ciri even if you read it purely sexual. Only problem is, Ciri isn't Ciri for most of the game so psycho sexual abuse victim Ciri dialogue coming from daughteru Ciri is jarring to the player.

so without using geralt as a proxy, do you have sexual feelings toward triss?

>the game pretends they're still friends half the time

Yeah I try to rationalize the mixed signals between Yen and Triss too, but really I don't think that's the writers' intent. If they hate each other it might make some player's feel bad about about their choices, can't have that.

My W3 game's still fucked. After Pellar's Augering all peasants in the fucking world in Velen are stuck in their panic/combat expressions and they spout them randomly. Can not find the fix through Google for shit. Tried just about everything, including doing the quest three times in different ways.

"My Geralt"= "Idealized Version of Me" in modern RPG parlance so I can guarantee he does. she has big tits so i don't blame him

That's why I think the faux threesome scene is fucking retarded.

Yen and Triss would never collaborate like that, they really would have a 9000 degree argument about it, "HE'S MINE, NO HE'S MINE"

Yennefer would never just drop her one true love because he also shagged triss, she would bitch like fuck and force Geralt to choose then furiously fuck him afterwards

>That's why I think the faux threesome scene is fucking retarded.
It's supposed to be a joke because you'd have to make Geralt be fucking retarded and OOC to get that scene, whether by accident or on purpose for shits and giggles. I wouldn't even call it a canon outcome. It's literally the devs laughing at the player.

Also:

>Yennefer would never just drop her one true love because he also shagged triss, she would bitch like fuck and force Geralt to choose then furiously fuck him afterwards
I think she'd just quietly leave him if he did what you have to do to get that scene. Only quietly because of the bigger concern her Ciri. Without a crisis it would be loud and violent.

>you'd have to make Geralt be fucking retarded and OOC to get that scene

hehe yeah

>Yen and Triss would never collaborate like that, they really would have a 9000 degree argument about it, "HE'S MINE, NO HE'S MINE"

>Triss
>Standing up to an older, more powerful sorceress
>not meekly surrendering and walking away

>It's supposed to be a joke because you'd have to make Geralt be fucking retarded and OOC to get that scene

Good luck I'm behind 7 console commands

>When?
It's been around two or three years years since Geralt and Yen got separated and the events of TW3 if I'm not mistaken.

>She apparently told her about summoning the most recent one. Only explanation, assuming the writers thought it out at all. Would have been interesting to see how and why that was related to her. Camera has to be on Geralt at all time though because this is TW3 the adventures of Witcher Shepard.
That's what I thought, I assumed Yen probably told her about it at some point. It doesn't have to relate to her in any special way, maybe she just made an observation. It could have been more in depth though.

>Ciri isn't Ciri for most of the game so psycho sexual abuse victim Ciri dialogue coming from daughteru Ciri is jarring to the player.
True, but it's not unreasonable for them to tone her down a bit considering the point of the game is to make player care for her.

>Yeah I try to rationalize the mixed signals between Yen and Triss too, but really I don't think that's the writers' intent. If they hate each other it might make some player's feel bad about about their choices, can't have that.
I jsut see it as the two of them being mature enough to put it aside and focus on more pressing issues, like protecting Ciri. They need each other and it's in everyone's interest if they get along. That's why I wonder what the trip to Novigrad was, with just the two of them alone

I don't really see myself with Triss nor as Geralt. I kind of enjoy them being together. But yeah, she's hot.

You're on Veeky Forums, it's assumed at least one fourth of us are legitimately on the spectrum.

>bending time and space to force fictional characters into a hellish harem anime purgatory against their will
bueno

yeah i see what you mean, not to mention the ass-ton of writing cdpr would have to for her if she was in the game the whole way through. itd be pretty cool to have your sorceressfu tag along and teleport you around as a means of fast travel, though' like you said thatd be kinda game breaking.

>meekly surrendering and walking away
>implying she wouldn't beg to be Yennefers fuck toy in exchange for letting her watch Yen and Geralt go at it

She was already Phillipa's sex slave, maybe she has a thing for black haired milfs

>It's been around two or three years years since Geralt and Yen got separated and the events of TW3 if I'm not mistaken.
During that time Ciri's been on the run with Eugenics man. The entire time. How would she know the little details?

>That's what I thought, I assumed Yen probably told her about it at some point. It doesn't have to relate to her in any special way, maybe she just made an observation. It could have been more in depth though.
It's hard to imagine the circumstances under which this would occur and it might shed some light on their personalities in an instructive way. It's a lost opportunity.

>True, but it's not unreasonable for them to tone her down a bit considering the point of the game is to make player care for her.
Make as many players as possible care for her you mean. Instead of just let the writing stand on its own. CDPR doesn't do that anymore. I expect Cyberpunk to be like a Bioware game with better dialogue and voice work. And graphics. And soundtrack.

Ok better in almost every way but I'm still mad REEEEEEEE.

>I jsut see it as the two of them being mature enough to put it aside and focus on more pressing issues, like protecting Ciri. They need each other and it's in everyone's interest if they get along. That's why I wonder what the trip to Novigrad was, with just the two of them alone
Again, I'd like to see it that way, but I really think the writers were trying (and failing) to push some sort of reconciliation there, minus the occasional slip like bedocide.

>yeah i see what you mean, not to mention the ass-ton of writing cdpr would have to for her if she was in the game the whole way through.
It's not like the studio was known for the strength of their character writing or anything. Those poor writers that came onboard for TW2 asking "Why didn't you bring in Ciri or Yennefer"...

Philippa's hair is brown and Yen's too waifish to be a milf sadly. The common thread is she just has no self respect.

stop stop, i can only get so hard.

Well they did have a nice spout in LotL in the end and Trissfu stood up to her. It wouldn't be too OOC if they put a scene like that in the gmae. There is also the moment on Thanedd when Yen scolds Triss for getting too friendly with Geralt.

You're not going to meet a loved one, Triss,' Yennefer continued. 'I am not so noble or stupid enough to give you the opportunity, or him the temptation. But just for today. I could not deny myself the sweet satisfaction. He knows what role you play as a member of the Lodge. He will thank you for that with his famous look. And I'll be looking at your quivering lips and trembling hands, I will listen to your lame apologies and excuses. And you know what, Triss? I will faint with delight.'
'I knew,' Triss grunted. 'That you would not forget, that you would take your revenge. I agreed to this, because I was actually at fault. But one thing I must tell you, Yennefer. Do not count too much on fainting. He knows how to forgive.'
'He knows what was done to him, of course,' Yennefer narrowed her eyes. 'But he will never forgive you for what was done to Ciri. And me.'
'It is possible,' Triss swallowed. 'He may not forgive. Especially if you insist. But he won't fly into a rage. He won't lower himself like that.'
Yennefer flicked her horse with her whip in anger. The animal whinnied and leapt and the sorceress swayed in her saddle.
'Enough talk,' she snapped. 'more humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character... As of right now, right now! Oh I want to grab you by your matted red hair...'
'Try it!' screamed Triss. 'Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I'll scratch out your eyes!' I...'

I wish that scene progressed further. Yennefer's hand are too fucked up for her to put up a good magic fight at this point probably but she might still manage to plant a knife in her ribs..

>There is also the moment on Thanedd when Yen scolds Triss for getting too friendly with Geralt
And Triss meekly hangs her head in shame before wandering off?.

>waifautism.exe
>run as administrator

>'Try it!' screamed Triss. 'Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I'll scratch out your eyes!' I...'
God damn book Triss pisses me off. "Vindictive bitch"? After the shit she pulled Yennefer, Geralt, and Ciri have the patience of saints for not fucking straight up murdering her. Yet Triss seems to have no conception of this, even at this late hour. She's treating it like some dumb highschool drama she can just walk away from. A social faux pas followed by a catfight. Not treason, betrayal, and the next best thing to murder and slavery.

Ginger cunt is getting off light if you asked me.

Those descriptions trigger my non-waifu autism

>Philippa the master manipulator
>Yennefer allegedly charming as hell when she wants something
>both viewed as bitchy by pretty much everyone instantly

Reminds me of the ASOIAF to Game of Thrones transition where cunning Littlefinger went from nonthreatening jokester who is everybody's friend to hyper sleazy whoremonger that everyone instantly knows is a lying sack of shit.

>How would she know the little details?
I assume she's been updated with the events that happened in her absence after they were reunited. But this is just my speculation on what might have been the reason for Ciri saying she's glad they ended up together. I have no idea what the devs intended and I never really went so deep into that scene, being a Trissfag and all.

>Make as many players as possible care for her you mean. Instead of just let the writing stand on its own
That's really hard to accomplish. Ciri has books of character history and it would be practically impossible to translate it all into game(same with Yen), so they focus on making the player care. It might not be the best, but it's absolutely vital seeing how TW3 story is basically 'Save Ciri'

>Again, I'd like to see it that way, but I really think the writers were trying (and failing) to push some sort of reconciliation there, minus the occasional slip like bedocide.
Could be, but they left it all too vague, we can only play guess and fill it out with our own interpretations.

probably written based on the game characters rather than the books

>phillipa will never sexually assault you in public

d-damn

>I assume she's been updated with the events that happened in her absence after they were reunited.
By who? Who would tell her those things? And why? You really think either Yennefer or Triss would be eager to bring it up? Plus how long has she spent with anyone that knows this stuff besides Geralt at this point? A few hours?

>That's really hard to accomplish. Ciri has books of character history and it would be practically impossible to translate it all into game(same with Yen)
It's not like flashbacks would be hard to work in. Good porn for the bookfags that get to see favorite scenes in 3d form, excuse for more Ciri segments. And hell, I know they can write better than that anyway. They get the whole Bloody Baron backstory in and make him likeable despite being a worse person than either of them.

Truth is they didn't try. It was just easier to go the pandering route. Still, they did a better job with Yennefer than Ciri. Cii is barely recognizable from the end of the books to TW3, even if you do account for the time gap.

>probably written based on the game characters rather than the books
The games have that same flaw. You keep hearing shit about how Yennefer is this sneaky manipulator using her feminine wiles and natural charm to play 5d chess on men, then in game she's brutally honest to the point of offensiveness 24/7, to everyone. Philippa they did alright with in TW2 though I think; based purely on me not having read the books at the time and thinking she was a bit shifty and had an attitude but basically a good lady until the Saskia bomb dropped.

>And Triss meekly hangs her head in shame before wandering off?.
Yeah, pretty much, but it happens before the Rivia fight.

It's just a heated moment, they've known each other for far too long and they are just trying to hurt each other. If you consider what happens next, Triss actually shows courage and pulls through and Yen is left impressed in a way.

Quote 1
Yennefer felt that instead of an upper lip, she had a big potato. At least one front tooth was chipped or knocked out and it hurt to talk.
'Triss...' she stammered. 'Teleport us out of here!'
'No, Yennefer,' Triss's voice was very quiet and very cold.
'They'll kill us...'
'No, Yennefer. I will not run away. I will not hide under the skirts of the Lodge. And even though it I am ready to faint with fear, like at Sodden, I will get over it!'

Quote 2:
Hail sparkled in the sun like diamonds. They were still falling, but the biggest downpour had abated, Yennefer could tell by the pounding on the magical shield, then the hail stopped. Suddenly, as if cut off. Guards stormed into the street, the shoes of their horses scraped on the ice. The rabble screamed and fled, whipped by whips and beaten with the flats of swords.
'Bravo, Triss,' croaked Yennefer. 'I don't know what that was... But it was effective.'
'There was something to defend,' croaked Triss Merigold - heroine of the hill.
'There always is. We better run, Triss. Because it is probably not over yet.'

Oh just noticed the hyper-political Yennefer dragging people to shitty summits and balls all the time thing. It's definitely a game only fag.

>and Yen is left impressed in a way.
Yeah she had every reason to expect abject cowardice. Her expectations were at the rock bottom and Triss therefore managed to exceed them.

Reminder that Trissfag is only "ironically" into Triss

Kind of sad really

>Have a massive firepower and defensive advantage over your opponents
>still run away because you're just that stupid and cowardly
>eventually come back and sort of almost fix it even though really it might be too late
Triss is literally Wikus in the alien mech at the end of District 9

>Triss is literally Wikus in the alien mech at the end of District 9

That's a pretty great metaphor

>By who? Who would tell her those things? And why?
Ciri is the one who saves him form the Wild Hunt, so she already knows they were separated, and Geralt probably talked to her about his amnesia and the things he's been through in the past few years. For example after the KM battle, they spend a week in KM before setting of to the Sabbat and traveling for another week or so. It's safe to say they talked during their time together. But again, this is just me guessing,I'm not stating it as a fact, I might be worng, itss never said in the game.

>It's not like flashbacks would be hard to work in. Good porn for the bookfags that get to see favorite scenes in 3d form, excuse for more Ciri segments.
I actually really like this idea that would be nice.

>Truth is they didn't try. It was just easier to go the pandering route.
In a way I can agree and I also feel the same about the way choices from TW2 were implemented. They wanted to create a sequel to both the books and the games and they wanted it to be accessible to the people who haven't played nor read them. In that scenario, one has to make some sacrifices, but it turned out alright in the end. Is it perfect? No, but it's fairly good.

>and Geralt probably talked to her about his amnesia and the things he's been through in the past few years.
That's the kind of thing they should show. But he's not touchy feely enough to get into the rest of it.

>In a way I can agree and I also feel the same about the way choices from TW2 were implemented. They wanted to create a sequel to both the books and the games and they wanted it to be accessible to the people who haven't played nor read them. In that scenario, one has to make some sacrifices, but it turned out alright in the end. Is it perfect? No, but it's fairly good.
I was disappointed.

Regardless of the expectations, Triss did a right thing and it's implied as a beginning of her growth to a brave person.

'Merigold's Hailstorm,' said Nimue. 'Basically, the name is used illegally, since the magic has never been registered, and no one has been able to repeat it. The reason is simple - Triss had an injured mouth and spoke slurred and distorted. Some also claim that fear affected her language.'
'I do not believe it,' Condwiramurs pursed her lips. 'In the annals there is no shortage of other examples of courage and heroism from Venerable Triss, some even call her chronically
fearless. But I wanted to ask you about something else. On version of the legend has it that Triss was not alone on Rivia Hill. That Yennefer was also there with her.'

My love for Triss is pure as it gets, there is nothing ironical about it :3

Anyone look at this post and tell me this isn't dripping in sarcasm

>Regardless of the expectations, Triss did a right thing and it's implied as a beginning of her growth to a brave person.
Too little far too late. And brave isn't worth much when you're still a dumb fuck.

>'I do not believe it,' Condwiramurs pursed her lips. 'In the annals there is no shortage of other examples of courage and heroism from Venerable Triss, some even call her chronically
fearless. But I wanted to ask you about something else. On version of the legend has it that Triss was not alone on Rivia Hill. That Yennefer was also there with her.'
Kek I'd forgotten that this was implied distortion/propaganda on the level of St. Philippa.

He is a sick man.

>That's the kind of thing they should show. But he's not touchy feely enough to get into the rest of it.
Yeah, I don't see him going into details but the basics are enough for her to get the picture.

>I was disappointed.
I was also disappointed about some things, but the overall game left a remarkable impression on me, so I tend to overlook some details and fill the gaps myself.

Nope, no sarcasm, I mean every word :3

So, has the Cyperpunk release date been announced yet?

What do you guys even talk about all the time?
There isn't anything new coming out.

>fill the gaps myself
we can tell

you also fill literally everything else outside of the gaps with your own headcanon of what totally happened and how Triss is not the fucking worst

sometime in 2077

>I don't see him going into details but the basics are enough for her to get the picture.
I don't see Ciri as that good at subtle social stuff thanks to her natural personality and fucked up upbringing.

>but the overall game left a remarkable impression on me, so I tend to overlook some details and fill the gaps myself.
Wasn't enough for me, they'll have to win me back if they want me to buy more games.

Never ever ever

I dunno, I just came back here for the first time in about a year out of curiosity/to check for new memes and instantly got dragged into a conversation I must have had with the Triss autist 15 times already.

>Too little far too late. And brave isn't worth much when you're still a dumb fuck.
Well, I don't see it as such and let's not forget that Triss also did some good things for Geralt in the books, like trying her best to help Ciri and even advising Geralt to go to Yen when she realizes she is not powerful enough to deal with her or saving Geralt's life on Thanedd.

If we take the games into consideration( I do, because that's where my love for Triss stems form) Triss more than makes up for her misdoings in my eyes and for my Geralt.

But it's understandable if some people don't forgive her, she undeniably did some shitty things. To me it all adds up and makes her more interesting though as we see her showing a wide variety of emotions and behaviors.

I post here because I'm playing the game right now

Then there's that one autistic Trissnigger that just posts pictures of Triss and pretends she's not the wrong choice for some reason, I don't know what everyone else is doing.

Not officially, no.

There was some share holder thing about how they want it and another AAA RPG to be released between 2017 and 2021

mainly about how yen is best girl, and that ciri is pure
purely sexual

>like trying her best to help Ciri
And giving all the information to Philippa

> or saving Geralt's life on Thanedd.
If she didn't do that she'd be even more despicable. In fact you could get criminal charges for that kind of behavior IRL.

>If we take the games into consideration
Then she's making the same mistakes and only begins making any kind of amends for them in the very last entry.

>you also fill literally everything else outside of the gaps with your own headcanon of what totally happened and how Triss is not the fucking worst
There is a difference between talking about the events we never see, like Yen's and Triss' trip to Novigrad and things that actually happen in the game, like my Geralt expressing love for Triss and going to Kovir with her. I was referring to the former.

>Wasn't enough for me, they'll have to win me back if they want me to buy more games.
We'll see, I'm optimistic about Cyberpunk.

>2017 sounds like some far away future year until I realize it's actually the current year

time flies lads

>And giving all the information to Philippa
Don't forget that Yen also brought Ciri to Tissaia and exposed her to the greedy sorceresses eyes, but yeah, Triss is not innocent there.

>If she didn't do that she'd be even more despicable. In fact you could get criminal charges for that kind of behavior IRL.
Well, not really, she found him half dead and went to Tissaia even though she was part of the coup and it could have ended bad for her. She begged for his life and only thanks to her did Geralt made it out alive.

>Then she's making the same mistakes and only begins making any kind of amends for them in the very last entry.
Again, we see things differently, for me TW2 is the crucial chapter in Triss' development as she finally put the loyalty for Geralt over the Lodge. She showed growth and I loved seeing that.

For my Geralt, Trissfu is the only right choice :3

>it will never be 2012 witcher threads on /v/ again

>Again, we see things differently, for me TW2 is the crucial chapter in Triss' development as she finally put the loyalty for Geralt over the Lodge. She showed growth and I loved seeing that.
If only she'd ever show abstract thought or a modicum of self respect.

Geralt and Triss are just friends, Sapkowski is the only authority that matters on the topic and everyone else is delusional.

It's such an unequal relationship I find it weird to call it friendship even.

>TW2 is the crucial chapter in Triss' development

>the lodge doesn't tell her shit because they don't think she's competent enough to handle crucial information
>the little she does know she doesn't share with Geralt
>then, after waggling her tits about like one of Flotsam's many prostitutes she manages to get herself abducted
>spends the entire game literally not doing anything at all whatsoever
>gets rescued and then dumped
>>crucial development b-but MUH HEADCANON

hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Sure, I'll agree with that. I can't think of a better word for it but whatever

In a way he's right. it's when the blown out, ginger-dye poisoned synapses slowly start firing from a decade ago and the errant thought flits into her subconscious that maybe, just maybe, the Lodge isn't TOTALLY on the up and up.

holy fuck! This family quest with the bloody baron is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm amazed at the complexity of it all, it's incredible..

baron did nothing wrong

It's sadly the height of the game's writing.

did too

Trissfu of course, can't you see? :3

I though she held up pretty well during her talk with Phil and I loved how she stood up for Geralt. She completely proved where her loyalty stands in TW2 when it mattered. That's very important to me.

Ok, you are free to play the game like that then. I'm not Sapkowski and I don't play the games for his entertainment, but mine. And I mean no disrespect to him, but CDPR made the games, not him, he doesn't consider them canon and no event from the games is canon to the books. I say, so fucking what. Does that affect the enjoyment I get from playing the games? Hell no.

I enjoy them for what they are, a choice driven RPG that allows each player to partially shape the story to their own liking. I happen to like Geralt and Triss as a couple, CDPR made it possible and I embrace it.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to play the game my way, each person can do what they like, the choices you make don't affect me in the slightest and vice versa.

>I though she held up pretty well during her talk with Phil and I loved how she stood up for Geralt. She completely proved where her loyalty stands in TW2 when it mattered. That's very important to me.

>Triss: Please let me clear Geralt's name!
>Phil: No.
>Triss: Y-you too...

I agree.

is that so? Well I've enjoyed it immensely.