I need dat truck bro

>i need dat truck bro

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_classification
volkswagen.co.uk/new/passat-viii/which-model/brochures
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread

Should also lift the truck for those speed bumps the mall.

where are the Muslims raping your sister tho, Euro shit?

Also don't forget to buy the most expensive trim.

>think of the children

who the fuck buys new furniture every few years?

People who shit out babies constantly

sadly im not from germany/france/uk so no muslims here mate.
besides i dont know how americans can laugh at eu given their colossal population of blacks/mexicans.

swedecucks

people with money

I like both

What is the appeal of wagons? What scenario would require you to use all the space in your wagon? Is it for people with kids?

when i travel from home to city where i study i often fill up my wagon, mostly tools, electronics. its just much more convenient than a sedan while being more or less the same size. its not as bloated as SUV or pickups.

How the hell you gonna tow your boat/trailer with a 2.0L wagon that weighs less than what you're towing?

I work with a guy that buys new furniture every fucking year.
Every summer he redecorates a room.

By not buying the 2.0L engine?
Who even buys a car that big with an engine that small?

strange because in europe it is quite common to see wagons/crossovers/suvs pulling boats/trailers.
200-250 hp is enough usually.

>everyone in america has a boat/huge trailer

A few points;
>kids
Strollers and whatnot
>travel
Tall luggage, more luggage
>music
Small subwoofer in the back carries way better than a gigantic one in a sedan
>animals
Dog cages rarely fit sedans, and the boot of a sedan can be very stuffy and hot

>animals
>tfw travelling europe in your wagon with family and dog
>dog sitting on pillow in comfy fort made out of bags and suitcases

Camping nigga.

There's more to towing than just the engine. It has a lot to do with the weight of the vehicle itself and the brakes as well. When you're towing something close to the gross weight of your vehicle, the trailer tends to control the vehicle instead of the other way around. If you're towing something substantial you for sure want something with a bit of weight to it.

You don't?

rayp van > small truck > wagon > big truck

When I drove around a 5 ton trailer in a touareg v10, I often forgot the trailer was there until i had to park. Even them sometimes I forgot.

>implying Europe at whole isn't a cuck place
LOL the Muslims come from poland and spread everywhere, enjoy it muhammad

america is literally ground zero for cuckolding, feminism, lgbt and so on. end yourself.

>B-but the ads all say I need a 500HP V10 diesel to tow my canoe to the lake!!!

I see the marketing brainwashing works well with claps.

Isn't the US and notably California the center of all SJWs, BLM, gangs and other shits? In comparison we're good.

t. diesel Punto """"tow"""" truck

Exactly, because a Touareg V10 is a 3-ton vehicle with over 500 LBS of TORKS. Perfectly suited for towing.

I'm telling you, try actually towing some shit like that with a 4-banger in a 3500 LBS car. It's fucking nerve-racking towing over what your vehicle should.

>LOL the Muslims come from poland

???

>uhhhh what do
>call him a fiat owner that'll show him!

poland is right next to turkey lol? do you even know the routes they take to get to Europe?
lol that's all your poor ass can afford

That is the happiest blobeye wrx I've ever seen.

>from poland

Bruh, poland is going strong against those filthy bastards

>poland is right next to turkey lol?
Dude, if you don't even know basic geography and finish your sentences with "lol", you shouldn't be here posting what you laughably call your opinions LOL.

>LOL the Muslims come from poland

???

>not going full 'Merica and buying an Excursion

>7.3L turbodiesel option
>3/4 ton truck towing capacity
>size of an apartment, can hold all your shit dry and locked inside
>three rows of seats to hold bitches and friends
Why haven't you bought one of America's greatest creations?

Who else /small truck/?

>summer daily driver is 1990 shortbed regular cab SS 454 Chevy

>inb4 classic american "i was only pretending to be retarded!"

Shit, forgot pic

HELL YEAH

>Single digit MPG

Who said I hadn't?

Actually it's fairly decent mpg and the tank is so huge you can go like 1000 kilometres on one tank.

>1.2 liter meme diesel sedan
>big fuckhuge v8

is this even a choice?

the hell happened to your roof

Rusting stripe:^)

I dunno

I'll come clean and confess my sins; its not mine. Belongs to the tenants in the downstairs apartment of my parents house.

I haven't asked him about it, but I guess its been damaged at what point, which is why I guess he got it so cheap. Its rust free elsewhere, has all the equipment and the 7.3TD

Whoever towed this with a Passat is fucking retarded. Just because it can pull the trailer forward at 20 without blowing up doesn't mean that car should be towing that much weight.

>big fuckhuge PIGFAT V8
>lower horsepower than meme engine with FI

>americans too stupid to:
>use manual
>tow anything without fuckhuge pigfat truck
>drive in snow
>have motorsport tracks more complicated than a drag strip or O shaped nascar
>buy a smaller car perfect for daily needs

I would prefer the subie myself, but trucks aren't really comparable to a WRX.

Has a long as its not a brotruck there's nothing wrong with truck. Not my cup of tea but to each which own.

Those things are not all that heavy. They typically weigh around 1500-1700kg, depending on how much equipment it has and if you're loading luggage into it aswell

Passats can be rated up to 2200kg towing limit, and as such it should do fine

>3/4 ton towing
That is shitbox tier, my 850kg econobox is rated at 1/2ton...

I wish base model light pickups were still produced in the US. I would happily buy an i4 pickup with manual windows, manual door locks and a manual gear box.

Everyone look at the moron.

But the vehicle can't just be enough to get the job done for Americans, it must also accommodate for scrotal shortcomings.

lmao

Holy kek, thanks for the lols

Yeah the excursion only exceeds that by a little bit. It's okay you understand truck chassis codes user. We won't judge you.

Yeah, I've seen hatchbacks pull caravans. Granted, single-axle ones but still, you're right. You'd be surprised what can pull one

I saw a Lada Niva pulling one of these last winter

>this thread
>implying 5th wheels aren't goat

Why don´t you SIMPLY write how much the vehicle can tow in the first place?

Whaa?
Was it revving its nuts off or something? Never saw the Niva as being that powerful or full of torque.

Come on user, step it up. 5th wheels can legally have a bumper pull as well. However it is a little nerve wracking getting super long.

You don´t need much power to keep your speed, as long as you don´t go fast...

It's just a way of comparing similiar vehicles. 1/2 ton = light trucks, 3/4 ton = medium duty, 1 ton = heavy duty.

Because if someone says 3/4 ton truck towing capabilities I know they mean around 6000-10,000 pound towing capacity, but more important I know it means the frame and suspension is stronger and built tougher for towing than a 1/2 ton truck.

It didn't seem to be going all that fast (only met it as I was driving), and I wonder how it would cope with the steep roads of the mountains here. Probably had to use the low-range

Hi regular car reviews

Enjoy burning up your automatic transmission

But a ton is a weight unit, why use it to describe a truck about 3-4 times the weight?
What do you mean?

>falling for the autotragic meme

He didn't understand it either and got btfo on one of his videos.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_classification

Read up

>implying a wagon is able to haul my 5000lb trailer

This
That way I can fit all I need for long road trips or camping sessions
>if I had any friends to go with

7.3 powerstrokes actually get around 16-18mpg depending on the application. Lowest Ive ever got in my f250 was 15 and that was towing on i95

>lol ur a cuck if you buy anything bigger than a 2L shitbox

epic bro

Not bad for a huge beast

That system doesn´t make any sense at all.

Queen and King size beds doesn't really make sense. Why don't we just refer to them by their actual size?

>makes you think

>using an impretzel to tow your track car to the track

I don't want to drive my unreliable drift car 2 hours away, shits gonna break when I drive back home

i own a 2003 subaru legacy 2 wagon with a 2 inch receiver. I also own a 2000 f250 superduty 7.3l diesel pickup. What now

>Poland.
Are you fucking special?
Poland is pretty much the least kebabed place in Europe.
Long live Poland.

Pretty sure it was a joke m9.

Where I live we actualy do refer to them by their sieze.

I've got a Petrol Niva and I'd say it'll pull a small trailer or caravan OK, wouldn't do it as a hobby but its OK. In the UK at least they used to market it pulling a horsebox but I would imagine that that is a limit to its pulling power.
There's a video of one pulling a boat and it's pretty impressive.
VAZ put a diesel in and that gives it some nice pull.
I know a chap who pulls a trailer in a little diesel Corsa so I think the truck meme is pretty darn real.

>Implying massive bro truck driving faggots aren't ridiculed in the US

Though the concept of renting a trailer is pretty foreign to most of us, I think they're regarded as scary.

As long as you don´t drive fast, have short gears and don´t drive uphill, power isn´t usually a problem.

Most 2l diesel family estates are rated to 1500-2000kg towing capacity. I admit if you really need to tow something heavy like a 2 cars trailer or a big boat you'll need something bigger like a SUV but that's maybe needed for 5% of the people who buy fuckhuge trucks.

>Passats can be rated up to 2200kg towing limit,
Which ones? I have a 2016 burger model and it's only rated to ~500kg.

>passat
>500kg
Lolwut?
Here in europe every econobox is rated 500kg.

Most sedans in the US aren't rated to tow jack shit. At best it'll be like 1000 pounds but if you want a hitch it has to be an aftermarket thing because they never made stock ones. Some bits of furniture and maybe a dirtbike trailer would be okay at 1000 pound rating but anything much more than that needs a lot more.

Unless they use a completely different chassis for us passat they are lying. I know my A4 is rated at 1900kg.

Just checked the manual, 450kg.

maybe it is automatic?

>implying that makes much of a difference
It is but there's no separate ratings. "All models, 450kg"

volkswagen.co.uk/new/passat-viii/which-model/brochures

Download the brochure you'll see the Alltrack is rated at 2200kg, standard ones at 2000kg and even the hybrid at 1600kg. There's something weird about those us models, 500kg is nothing.