pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Betting: saloon.tf
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0tiurOZKzas9EXZ0leJOAw
youtube.com/watch?v=IKc3ykoVmZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cn lf hl 4s slots

>that one guy who paints all his shit gold to go with his australium

its another " ive killed the dead ringer spy 10 times in 20 seconds but he just keeps picking up metal from the endless stabbing " episode

where the fuck are all these unkillable triggerbot spies coming from, i refuse to believe theres 3 pro good non hacking spies on every fucking server

you forgot the spy-cicle along with dead ringer

spycicle blocks fire, i was a soldier/engi

How do I play Heavy alone successfully?

simple
you type join_class soldier in console

dont feel the need to dm in wide open areas, keep chokes and side passages suppressed or drop onto them for surprise. Always be close range.

flank

what are some good mem binds to spam at bad pub players

Trading Hath/Credit of e-hentai/sad panda gallery for Tour of Duty Tickets if anyone interested.

What are those and what do they do

random crits are fair and balanced

[lenny face]

hahahahhaha reflect this! (when you kill a pyro as soldier who tried to airblast your rocket)

etc etc

Allow you to download gallery/ purchase perks to enhance browsing (more search results, bigger pages etc) if you use e-hentai.

r8/h8

Use bazaar's trashtalk generator a few dozen times, dump them in the autocfg with a bind that picks at random and go have fun
Seems kinda worthless

Better paint than gold, now make that razorback professional

>Allow you to download gallery
oh okay

is it weird for a young kid (30-41 age) to have a crush on his mother

Gross!

>autocfg with a bind that picks at random
got a link to it?
i tried looking for one a long time ago and all i got was people saying its impossible

do u even masturbate

If you don't want credit, you can get hath to buy perks. For example, MPV perk will negate the need to use sad panda and cookies.

>tfw the enemy pubstomp combo kills pablo.hernandez2011, the little pyro that just wanted to get on the roof
>tfw u main soldier

I use "Thank you for donating to the Hale's Own Professional Killstreak Scattergun fund. Your life was greatly appreciated"

and if I'm dominating them, "Your continued donations are extremely helpful. Thank you for your service to this great cause"

Will TF2 be speedran at AGDQ

No because it has no end

Are killstreak fabricators worth using?

who wants my useless fucking crates? i have no inventory space and i just want to dump this shit
listing everything on community market is too hard

add me for free junk:

steamcommunity.com/id/thenoided

>filling chat with my epic bind spam is so hilarious
>*holds up spork*

you forgot to use SAM on your last 2 achievements, just saying

>used SAM to get all the replay achievements so i could get the camera hat
>it's ugly as sin and doesn't gel with anything
>forever feel guilt as this item should not be in my backpack

used sam before they existed

user already took me up on the offer. enjoy

can you craft it with another hat?

Yes but it'll be untradeable

least it might be something good

Heavy's only usefulness now is punishing those who get too close to his team's lines. Kill the scouts and soldiers that are trying to flank and pick off your team, but don't peak out because you'll be a large threat and die very quickly.

>Checking server browser
>Unprotected rc_walkway server
>join and annoy the guy to death because he doesn't know about sv_cheats
Always fun, shame i never remember the commands to fuck with the clients or make shit crash

Woodland maps are my favorite. Which are yours?

if youre talking about theme, dark rainy wooded maps are my favorite
like sawmill, nightfall, and thunder mountain
its just so comfy

if just maps, then its highpass and lakeside

Shame that sawmill is a mess of a map, it's fun to play.

did you spawn a hundred tanks

I want this to be a good game, but it's frustrating to deal with the community.

We hate the current gameplay that we have, but decry any changes to it because we don't want change.

Like pushing last, neither team wants to be aggressive. there is no reason to. Just wait for the other team to make a silly mistake and then fight 6v5. People bitch and moan about this issue, but nobody actually wants to fucking change it

I like most of industrial maps like proccess, junction, mountain lab or snakewater (last cap and second) and interesting concept sites like Hong Kong.
Bu to play on depending on what I feel like playing cuz usually close range maps are my favourites but whenever I wanna play sniper or such I prefer payload maps or koth maps.

>if you don't reply your dies mom
eh?

sounds like pub problems to me

I really like the snowy theme. I get a strong feeling of peaceful solitude walking to point on Coldfront. It's like walking in snow in real life.

>pub problems

it becomes more an issue at higher levels of play.
Pushing last is not a problem in silver, but at LAN you have 7 minute mexican standoff, because no one wants to uber first

we all die eventually

any map thats dark, i turn my monitor way down but bright maps are stll an eyesore for me

TF2 has weathered the overwatch storm.It still retains a decent chunk of players and is the 3rd most played game on steam.
I would like this game to do well. I would like to see it grow and become better. I get real sick of the community's shit where we all preach doom and gloom.

Fuck off. Valve is starting to actually listen, even if just a little. The Smissmas update fixed casual matchmaking, now all they need to do is return the other classes to quake gameplay and optimize the damn game

then we can worry about niceties

Use flank routes as fatscout, camp around big health kits with Minigun. Jump-rev from corners then return back to safety and check surrroundings. Open fire at choke points and tunnels with Minigun. Use Shotgun (may be FBusi too) or Dalokoh's and FoS or Eviction to position at open areas or keep low profile safely. Pair dalokoh'S with Brass or Natascha to be safe at the clutches. Keep a Shotgun with KGB or Holiday to make the best of the buff/debuff timers.
Sandvich is only good if you can stay at cover, or keep yourself at behind the lines. If you have no Medic to share Sandvich then I see little to no point about keeping it around since you'll be dead before you know it when you slip up. Best use still can be sharing it to banner Soldiers to keep the defense line intact.

Valve should nerf the fucking DR about bleeding and soaked in liquids. That thing is impossible to track down unless you have a dedicated Scout-Pyro roaming the area and checking ammo packs.

I think solution is pretty simple: "you communicate with your damn team and organize the attack". A Spy, bonk Scout or banner Soldier next to your pocket duo, can be used to regulate the chaos you're in. Keep hit and runs until the time Medic loads up über so you can send signal to them.
Also back to /r9k/ that *reply to this post* shit was never funny.

>3rd most played game on steam
haha good joke everyone knows tf2 is LE DEAD XD
OVERWATCH BUTTS LESBIANS HIGH NOON
ECKS DEE

What the fuck happened in orange? Was the Halloween update that shitty that more players left then than when the "TF2 killer" came out? Still TF2 lost a really big quantity of player but glad that its recovering, specially after the Smissmas update.

Rewind LAN is going to either be the start of TF2 getting big again, or the complete end of the TF2 competitive scene, and in turn, TF2 sharply losing players. Everyone needs to watch this on twitch and tell their friends about it. Maybe donate to the prizepool if you can. I think 5 or 6 tf2g's are going because we really love this game and dont want it to die. Also, reply to this post with your steam id if you'll be attending rewind LAN. Maybe there will be a tf2g meetup or something.

that was when delfy/mueklse/mr slin (i can't tell them apart) made a youtube video about that short circuit exploit that froze people's game when you aimed it at them

cancerous tf2 youtubers literally hurt the game more than 'tf2 killers' could ever hope to

i was just talking about your image

Speaking of cancerous youtubers? What are some actually good youtubers out there?

I'm not going to pretend like the pyro update will make me finally leave the game if it's bad. Anyone who says "I'm finally done with TF2" is lying 99% of the time.
What the pyro update could do is reinvigorate me and many other players, along with this new lan. If the pyro update sucks, then it's business as usual.

HOWEVER: The fact that the pyro update got delayed past the smissmas update is giving me hope. Instead of releasing a broken piece of shit, they delayed development.
At this point, if it means a working, good update, I couldn't give less of a shit that it took another month or two to come out.

My biggest hope is that the flamethrower is made the main weapon of pyro, and that airblast is gutted. Fuck that mechanic and fuck the retard who thought it would be fun to put in the game.

youtube.com/channel/UC0tiurOZKzas9EXZ0leJOAw

What if valve made an official rocket jump tutorial?

>spawn with rocket jumper
>fully textured and developed practice map, with teleporters as modes of transportation
>the administrator yells at you
>beating the basic map gives you an achievement and a rocket jumper
>beating intermediate gives you a market gardener
>beating advanced gives you a winged helmet cosmetic

thoughts?

forgot pic

I actually like this idea, give an option for demo too.

Giving new players an easy way to get a weapon that does no damage is probably a bad idea. I'd love to see a better tutorial mode for must-have skills, though

I don't care if casual pubs are ruined by trolldiers. It provides an incentive for people to learn the game, and arguably one of the most interesting and unique gameplay mechanics TF2 has to offer

>not responding directly to each other

Fine. I could not care less about the quality of casual matches. They were never salvageable to begin with.
The only thing that mattered is decent autobalance, and choosing a map you wanted to play. Otherwise, the quality of players is uncontrollable.
you get friendly hoovies. 500 ping peruvian engineers who can't play. Scouts that just keep running into sentries. Unusual, australium pocket soldiers with their medic fuccbois.
who cares if there are more new players with rocket jumpers? At least they're interested in the game beneath the pile of shit tf2 is covered in.

Why not take it a step further and add tutorials for every weapon?

If you check out an item from the Mann Co. Store that's not in your inventory, you get a contract for it. When you finish the contract you get an uncraftable, untradable version of that weapon as a reward.
This way, it's easier for players to get the 'necessary weapons' (gunboats, ubersaw, crossbow) while learning how to use the new weapons as well.

TF2 needs tutorials and more hud/graphics settings optimization. Rocket jumping is essential to playing soldier. It's impossible to be a good soldier if you are not proficient in rocket jumping. It is also impossible if you don't use cl_interp 1. As you may have noticed, you must pursue external resources to become decent at TF2. Custom HUDs so you can actually see damage numbers and such. They need to make everything accessible to new players without searching on external forums. It will make the learning curve of this game a lot more reasonable, and will begin to bridge the gap between clueless pubbers, and low level competitive. (removing cvars and adding placement matches and proper ranking/deranking would make matchmaking viable as well.) This is all the TF2 team has to do in order to make TF2 arguably relevant compared to newer games. It would take any other game dev team an afternoon to get this done. An afternoon.

Ya I would fucking love that

>an afternoon

not in valvetime

the uncraftable untradeable items should just be stock items.

Or you could just give the state of some items to stock

Like the shovel performing like the escape plan, and the escape plane just being a reskin

fuck off thole, you're kinda proving that the game isnt even close to viable for a competitive scene by showing that it's borderline unplayable without heavy modifications

Can I play 6v6 with you guys?
I'm a bit of a newb but i like a challenge

>imblying that tf2g's play comp
Anybody any good do sent post here any more.

that wasn't me. but the game does need heavy modifications to be fun competitively. competitive 12v12 isn't fun. reserve shooter isn't fun. default interp isn't fun.

not even once

>stuck at work
>lookin at magazines
>see it, no it can't be
Muselk is Babe Ruth's babby daddy.

>mfw realising MM will never be as good as in other Valve titles
>mfw TF2 is the only Valve title where they block net and graphic settings for MM

Stupid phone, let's try this.

>steamroll as demo in our 6s steel scrims
>go negative in pugchamp lobbies, feel like a worthless faggot
FUCK
at least i got picked for once

Page 10

I miss this part of my life

I've been trying to come up with creative uses for sprays. I've already got a tic-tac-toe spray that I've used to play games with other players. What other ideas do you have for a spray that adds functionality to the game beyond being something neat to look at?

i wish i found out about this place sooner

how would you even play that

Stickies, Arrows, weapons that leave behind decals, that sort of thing.

neat, speaking of neat shit ive got a shitty hat that needs to be named

strange COCK warming wear

my epic hat of hats

i dont know about america but in EU pugchamp is prem/high players 90% of the time
just the fact that you get picked should be an accomplishment tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=IKc3ykoVmZw

god damnit i know this feel too well

yo where the heck did everybody go????

away
its over man
this game is near its end

>csgo have multiple hackers in every match
>tf2 makes me carry every game to win and i can't just have fun
>irl everything is bad

yeah, people in my lobby talking about IM
i can get in pugs at this time because no one else is on

:-/

BUT WHY? I was just getting into the swing of things.

Dustbowl 2nd doesn't get enough credit.
Its by far the best part of Dustbowl and I wish it was its own map

why was this hat even put in? it sucks so much ass