/aag/ - Archeage General

/aag/ - Archeage General

Big Mac Tonight Edition

>NEWS
>Archeage has disabled queues on the Fresh Start servers. You will no longer have to sit at position 1000+ for >1 hour
>Trion has released their Revelation Compensation packages. If you played between December 10th to December 22nd, you are elligible to receive 50 Warrior's Medals, 50 Merit Badges, 1 Login Badge and 15 Days of Patron (if you were already a Patron)

Archeage is a F2P2W MMORPG with sandbox elements. Your sub can be paid for with in-game gold. Archeage features Open world PvP, naval combat, piracy, player housing, castle building and sieges, massive world bosses korean rng-based crafting and massive queues!

>3.0 Changes!
>2 new races - Dwarves and Warborn!
>3 new zones
>2 Housing zones
>Community centers
>A new world boss
>Abyssal Skills
>Fresh Start Server -- No major P2W Cash Shop items and is closed to "Legacy" accounts.

pastebin.com/dBtvdxin

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

percymeetsarcheage.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/archeage-3-5-player-progression-and-skills/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like they announced 3.5 for KR servers

>6 new "levels" called Successor levels
>For each Succesor level, you can change the attribute of any ability you have
>New tier of crafting gear
>Reducing RNG that goes into crafting gear
>2 new zones
>Quests in 2 new zones equal XP from library dailies
>More sea trade routes from Auroria to southern continents
>In-land trading between zones within the Aurorian continent

percymeetsarcheage.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/archeage-3-5-player-progression-and-skills/

Archeage will remain dead.

tfw impending dust cloud

>Game filled with players
>All boards always dead
Jesus whats up with this
I get that this is an MMO and that threads will always be dead until someone starts avatarfagging but this is ridiciolous

Started playing about a week ago ended up making a darkrunner before knowing fucking everyone and their grandmother is one.

So is it possible to respec into another job into something else? Also is there a decent jack of all trades job that can solo most things well?

Visit a Skill Manager or a Priestess of Nui to respec.

And Lamentors are the best soloing class

Guess I'll give that a try then thanks.

that's why it's the perfect place for me

don't die

D E A D
E
A
D

Shits dead yo
h
i
t
s

d
e
a
d

y
o

Is it worth is to buy the auction access or just save up for Patron?

It's worth it.

Where's your comfy boat adventures?

live

i don't have a boat and no one ever takes me along

r u a decent level braveboy

whats a decent level?

p2w ded serv

probably 45+

at the rate xp adds up at 30 im never going to get there any time soon just crafting and fuck running quests its complete shit id rather just find a new game if that's all i can do to level

are you autistic or what

don't die yet

dead

k

k

listen here kiddo your gonna be dead in a minute !!

nah

>get first ship
>want to put gay shit on my flag
>can't really afford the 50g, wait
>mfw

Who could be behind this inflation?

>horrifying rng crafting and upgrades
>class balance is nonexistent
>still the most pay2win game I've ever seen even even after fresh start """"removed"""" part of it

Like I know I've played this game before and I knew what to expect but does anyone else feel like they got baited into fresh start by rosy piracy memories only to remember how mediocre the game is

Stealing trade packs and being a nuisance is mildly amusing but this shit aged like milk and it was never an incredible game to begin win

>Not owning a wall scroll of your waifu that plays a terribly voice-acted cutscene

What's your excuse?

I got two of them solo farming mistsong portal stones. A little upset.

I can sympathize.

Is there any advantage to dual-wielding katanas over a staff?

You can join the 12 year BRs and RP as Kirito

Anything special needed to join the Moonmen? Or just to apply?
The last Veeky Forums guild I joined we needed to at the very least make mention that we're from the thread when applying

Moonmen isn't an actual Veeky Forums guild, its a guild that couldn't get members so they started recruiting Veeky Forums people

You don't need to, but it helps us differentiate if you're a normie or not.

isn't that the every single Veeky Forums guild?

no

Level 41 in need of Howling Abyss mentor in Hellswamp on Reckoning. Anyone mind helping me and my friend? We're trying to grind it for armor.

You'd do better just to keep questing and getting the Halsa/Karkasse questing gear. The dungeon gear from low levels would quickly get outclassed, and you'd just be spending your time to get the greater howling abyss armor, anyway.

What about the burnt castle mine in cinderstone? We keep getting fucked up in that too.

Still easily outclassed. Just take your time, and keep questing.