>Stance
>Truhart
>Yonaka
>Manzo

>tfw have KW coilovers on DD.

No knockoff parts allowed.

>tfw have Intrax 4-way adjustable coilovers on my EG2 civic

not really over rated since most of what they do drop in spares
but people give funny looks about replacing parts without upgrading at the same time

stance is not bad. im looking at buying bcs for a dd, is this really that stupid of a move? ive heard good things

stupid thread. people are just going to check off brands they don't like for arbitrary reasons.
forgot or omitted? hope you don't have anything from those brands installed on your shitbox user

>stance is not bad

Don't worry user, fortunately I'll never be retarded enough to install Taiwanese scrap metal with supposed 100-way adjustability as a suspension component.

gs400 go home

I think KW's are _overpriced_, which is different from overrated.

overpriced how

>£1400 for good suspension with adjustable rebound from a reputable company

where are 326 power ones

BC's are absolutely fine for a daily
just don't go megan/godspeed/truhart/etc
anything under $1k isn't really worth it

What about Ohlins?

Although I wouldn't call them overrated personally

overkill on any car where the other parts don't cost just as much

True for cars. Breddy good for motorcycles though

>Peope unironically saying Ohlins and Bilsteins are overrated.

Just how many bus riders are there in January?

It's there on the list. I think OP tried to type Ö and it turned into ÖHLINS.

You can get Konis with the same adjustments for £200 less. And Koni is just as reputable a company.

Ah yeah, missed that

Even MOPRE reputable, seeing as Koni is almost 5x as old as KW.

>6 votes for Koni, the oldest suspension manufacturer in the world
Never change, Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums has always been poorfags jealous of expensive products, be it expensive cars or components.

Why on earth are you asking us? Better to ask someone who works with testing/designing suspension

>He doesnt make his own coils
Lmao Fucking top plebs

Understandable. But how do you fuck up an ampersand?

This Only acceptable time to say you "built" a car was when you hand crafted the parts.

the reputability of Koni versus KW is debatable. Koni is older and cheaper, but Every single car in the WTCC uses KW coilovers.
If KW suspension can make a FWD Daewoo wipe the floor with a RWD BMW, it truly deserves praise.

Blame strawpoll.me's HTML or whatever they use.

>Mfw you reminded me that Intrax existed and they make coils for the S30 now
I don't even want to know what they cost because there's no way I can afford it.

That's why I said KWs are overPRICED, not overrated. They're a good suspension for sure, but for cheaper you can get the same offerings from other companies that offer performance just as good. You're paying a premium for the name. Plus, race teams in WTCC get most of their stuff for free, or at a heavily discounted rate. Or else they wouldn't be slapping the name of the companies on the side of their cars. And (I think) the reason they don't go for big names like MOTON or MCS is because they can't get those teams to sponsor them, whereas KW is likely more than happy to.

Koni's aren't expensive.

Wasn't listed but pedders in Australia are overpriced junk.

Monroe are under rated as fuck

Worst suspension Ive ever had was ultima shocks

400 dollars per insert isn't really cheap either tho, that's if you're just buying strut inserts, not entire complete drop in coilovers.

Either KW or Tein
BC isn't knockoffs bud

I think they all use KW to keep the costs down.

>Monroe

That's just garbage that O'Reilly's pretends is better than the Gabriel garbage at vatozone.

Unless you mean Monroe, the sexy Russian, she's seriously underrated.

>KW
>cheap enough to keep costs down
pick one. They're fucking expensive m8.

seconded. kw is rather expensive

Monroe and Gabriel are just OE replacements, dude. Just because they're not high performance doesn't mean they're garbage.

worth the price though

>having a hard time finding proper coilovers for my car instead of the shitty universal coilovers prev. owner installed.
>car wasn't big in Amerifatland so no luck with the usual brands
>not even KSport
>random user mentions Intrax
>"Hey, wasn't that brand on a Need for Speed game?"
>check Intrax's catalogue
>mfw they have three options for the Suzuki Swift

FUCKING MVP SHIT RIGHT HERE user THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED

BTW, on the topic of KSports: I've personally seen them perform pretty good. Mind you, this is the third world and this cocaine-niggers have never seen a genuine KW Coilover setup to compare with but still, they've made a name for themselves here even in big budget builds (Mind you, big budget in a country where the exchange rate for a burgerdollar is 3000 cocainepesos).

They may not be WTCC-tier stuff but far from the chinese shit people make them to be.