FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>william's face when his son got cucked out of his own body

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/4vf079/rantramble_i_dislike_how_nightmare_bb_has_been/?st=ixl469mc&sh=ecf214e1
picosong.com/dJMV/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xth for bootlegs.

So if these two sprites are actually different guys, which is which? I'd assume that the one who was smart enough to not get caught is William but how can we tell? Weren't they basically confirmed to be the same guy before? Is there retconning afoot?

Ahh god my brain is full of FNAF it's collapsing in on itseeelf

There goes the thread. And the next one after. How fucking hard is your dick right now?

Impressive, very nice.

Monsturd, is that you?

Speaking of monsturd
stream when

NANI?

So, I just got wind of Scott's plan for console versions of his games, heard he's being picky with which company to pick for the job. What are your guy's thoughts on it?

inb4 he picks company you dislike

Orange mannequin no-bag Zuckerberg and Clippy donut with sprinkles?

Someone got arrested over the murders. Could be the actual killer; that might explain his absence.

I always got the impression that there was a period where the killer went into hiding. The restaurant in FNAF 2 went into lockdown, and the police can't be this criminally incompetent. Someone apparently tampered with the AI, as well. The reason I'm bringing this up is because William apparently told Michael to free Baby. Why he didn't do this himself raises questions, but I think I just figured some of it out.

Sister Location takes place just after FNAF 2. Freddy's has just closed, and Circus Baby just got shut down as well. If Afton gets arrested then he's fucked because there's evidence and lots of it. Tampering with the AI is risky enough, but if they trace it back to his company, he's double-fucked because he programmed robots to kill kids and sent them out. So that's why he has his company scoop them to destroy the insides. Michael subsequently goes inside, operating under an alias, and ends up scooped as well. Afton gets out of jail just after FNAF 1 closes,and becomes Springtrap after trying to bust the robots. SL's purpose could be less of an intro to the "real" Springtrap, but more a bridge between 2 and 1. Funtime Freddy and Foxy even look closer to their first game counterparts than they do to 2's.

I wouldn't put it past Scott to have made his own game company or some shit like that. Him being so picky is both a good and a bad thing, though. It's good because there won't be much meddling, so the games will stay truer to Scott's vision. It's also bad, however, because, as Lucas showed us with the prequels, not having anyone say "no" to your stupid ideas leads to a shitty product.

A good theory but its doubtful SL takes place after 2. The cameras showing the house and Fredbear walkie talkie heavily imply that the crying child was apart of the Afton Family (thus making Michael the brother and Baby the titular sister). Regardless of whether the game takes place in 83 or 87, it's impossible for Michael to star in Sister Location almost immediately after the events of both games.

stoppit starcho
stream starting soon

Drew more best bun

Fuck you

FUCK YOU

Where were you when Starchy had a mental breakdown?
I was at home, playing FNAF

>playing FNAF

hell be fine

approved

I seriously hope you can't catch diabeetus twice

Was there ever a Baby? Her recalling the girl she killed seems with genuine regret and confusion. She's nice to you all the time and only starts calling you dummy and talks about pretending once the animatronics start getting scooped. And since Freddy had the voice mimic module and was the first to get scooped, there's no way of telling if it's truly Baby or Ennard speaking.

Well, he's gotten this far without anyone telling him no. It's kinda too late for that now

Have a gift commission from a friend.

never forget
np.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/4vf079/rantramble_i_dislike_how_nightmare_bb_has_been/?st=ixl469mc&sh=ecf214e1

Trying to think of a chicken version of sieg heil, but drawing a blank.

Anyway, nice

Thank you and thank your friend.

Beak heil?

That's a good point, but seeing as how 4 is strongly implied to be in 1983 (Fredbear still running, springsuits in fairly wide usage, Freddy and co being relevant instead of rotting in a restaurant), the idea of Michael being a brother isn't ruled out. Afton still kept and maintained the daughter's room it seems, even after she had died. Afton doing the same for his son doesn't sound too far off. A four year gap would make Michael at the least 14 in FNAF 4, and thus born in 1969 at the earliest, to be hired and compensated by Afton Robotics. Assuming of course he's honest when telling his age.

This is also assuming that Michael's completely human. It's a stretch I admit, but there must be some reason for Michael to be able to survive and keep going after a scooping. There's a precedent for Afton making androids, if you look at the baby heads in your office. There's nowhere they'd actually go on a robot mascot, and they resemble Scott's human art style more than anything else. Plus the robots were still sentient when they were heads. They're already conscious regardless of how much damage they take.
The general theme in SL is pretending, so a robot pretending to be human, however aware of this Michael might be, would make sense combined with the other sci-fi elements.

I miss games about how spooky Chuck E. Cheese animatronics are.

we need someone to edit the boner to say nein

I forgot to add that the second paragraph came about because of the age mention. The age is a very strong point. I think Michael's resemblance to the FNAF 4 kid isn't incidental, but the FNAF 4 kid should be dead and wouldn't be old enough to be a guard four years later.

Yeah, I feel the series stopped being a horror game when the first prequel of three came out.

Could Michael have been Mike Schmidt?

He goes by Mike, going off of Handunit, and he probably would have used an alias to get into Afton Robotics without people asking "why are you Afton's son?"

Also, Mike leaves no blood but has blue eyes and teeth when he gets stuffed. The lack of gore might've inspired Scott to do Michael, who doesn't have any blood after Ennard comes in but still has eyes and teeth.

I wouldn't put it past Scott to make it some random previously unseen Mike.

synchtuDOTbe/r/fnaf

Watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail now, followed by the Super Mario Bros movie.

It's pronounced Mee-Kay, actually.

It's all canon. They all just work at different branches of the same restaurant.

More like AnnUal.

What is Nightmare?

Springroll Purp needs to turn in his murder card. He's gone astray.

A soft burned marshmallow

Collaberative purple comic when?

I want to fuck that marshmallow.

picosong.com/dJMV/
Reposting this.

Death itself coming to finish the job it started.

>Beamz is SiIvaGunner

This makes too much sense.

I wanna fuck all of them except the fat gross whore.

Leave Panels Purple Girl alone.

No she's fine. Damn she fine.

Fatz Purple is looking pretty big there. I don't remember her being like that.

C'mon, PanelsPurple isn't that bad.

It's the pose I think.

You apologize to Benis Purple right now.

>9 purples
>6 males, 3 female
>perfect 2:1 ratio
Oh boy

Half of those guys have some significant hangups that would prevent them from engaging in an orgy

hey, benis purple is my favorite.

Since when has that stopped Crisis?

>tfw never invited to Purple orgies with my dead dad after a long night of harvesting kid organs for my Them overlords

Matthew is the weird coke addict uncle who's ostracized from the family

Are you trying to bring bombay back?

Here's a (you).

Man that's a good imitation of everyone's purple.

I really want him to go all out in this.

Also is the user in Mexico still here, before I left for work he said he was fine. You still alive?

Experimented with some shading here, lemme know what you think

Your art brings a smile to my face Sweateranon

I appreciate your cute rabbits, they brighten up my day

That's a nice first attempt, but shouldn't the right arm have some light on it?

Assumingly how the kid is seeing Death in his mind, Death appearing as a distorted version of what eventually killed him.

Gotta love all this cute art.

Cute, glad to see you improving so quickly.

1 (you) = 1 more dead kid
thx

Ehh, I'd rather he be careful in picking who will take responsibility for console conversion. Never know what company is capable compared to another

Alright my robuds gimme some requests

Thanks man, that really means a lot

Still need more

Thanks!

A cute spring bonnie receiving a bouquet of flowers by a little kid with a crush.

Exercise time with Toy Chica, a certain sporty tiger as the trainer and a struggling Toy Freddy

When will Gmod write more Fazworld? Is it never? Because I just finally caught up on it after like two years and I need more.
I Need more!

Something silly with Spring and Angbon, I miss those two goofs

Desh Mangle being pathetic and depressed.

Freddy in a sling bikini

I'm fine but the looting continues, I'm at work and looks like they are looting a mall that is a couple of blocks away, seems that there are people wounded, also every convenience store close to my home has been ransacked, just hoping we don't have a food shortage

more LEWDS

lolbit with four arms

The personification of the kid's father after seeing him kill somebody in a suit.

Quick, hop over that border before it's too late, get outta there son

Super Mario Bros is starting

Ballora in a bikini if you would please?

Well if only I could draw cute, or at all really.
And no problem.

Did you stockpile food?
Hopefully this ends in like a day of two. They need to realize that they are mostly just hurting themselves by doing this.

Afton uses Spring Bonnie, though.

really wish to do that but I'm waaayyy down to the south lol, also people bragging on Facebook about all the shit they stole, seriously hard to argue with Lord Emperor of Mankind Trump after seeing all this shit happening

>look at all this shit a stole
>here's my face so you know it's me
>I'm sure this won't bite me in the ass once the rioting stops

we have food we did grocery shopping a few days before this thing happened, it's only the second day so going out to find groceries is either find a shop that isn't looted/closed or join the looting itself, hopefully things will calm down tomorrow

4 armed shadow bonnie