implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Previous Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 4th: Export deadline and draw.
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Upcoming Friendlies (Jan 6-8,14-15):
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup_Friendlies

>Jan. 6th Matches:
>/e/ vs /y/
>Veeky Forums vs /b/
>/k/ vs /mlp/
>/gd/ vs /toy/

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Wheel_Decide_End_of_the_Year_RNG_Championship
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Test_Cup_V_17
implyingrigged.info/wiki//int/ertoto_Cup

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously
>Maximum hype for upcoming friendlies
>11 teams missing friendlies exports
>Winter Logo decided
>Info on Test Cup here
>Shitposting
>Neps back to being cute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0FdlKDB7Mc
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#Commissioner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>11 teams

More like "Bitter Loser Edition', am I right?

It's much less than 11. Most teams just needed a good poke to get their asses in gear.

Veeky Forums has withdrawn completely due to not being able to get an export ready. Since that was /t/'s only friendly they have withdrawn as a result. /jp/ is rescheduling their match against Veeky Forums so that they will now likely face /vp/ on the 15th.

>the state of PES17

JUST
U
S
T

I propose that you face These Nuts

You're a cock mongoling retard are you?

Where was the Wheel Decide Tournament streamed? Are there VODs of it?

>no eurobeat showdown between Veeky Forums and /jp/
Right the match I was looking forward to the most.

You're a nice guy doing a thankless job. Don't let outlel shitposters dump on you for the sake of dumping on you.

Reminder that anime is not allowed to be posted in this thread.

Part of it on the t4cccomfy channel and part on dtroit's channel. No idea about vods.

There's VODs on the the comfy channel but not on the dtroit one. Shame, because I think the match I'm interested on watching is in the latter

Great news, /mu/ and /co/ have decided to join the 6 already posted, so the 8 team Test Cup for this weekend is now closed. Will run one next weekend as well so if you want to be in it, put your export on the wiki,

Shut up you canadacuck

We drawing now

hitbox /CaptPlanet

are you drawing a spurdo

we done

/co/
/a/
/mu/
/m/

/wsg/
/vr/
Veeky Forums
/b/

>Fuji

>Fuji
>Fooji
>Foojile

>/co/ vs /a/

new opponents when?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You mixed up /co/ and /wsg/.

Daily reminder that there's always next year.

You're really upsetting your f-f-AH I CAN'T DO IT.

Listen to this man

Group stage times have been posted on the wiki. Reminder that there will be another 8 team cup next weekend, place an export down to reserve a spot

>winter test cup
>3 fetus teams
hmmmmmmmm

Will you host it?

>Testing new rules and a new PES
>Using teams at both the high level and low level of the rankings

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, honestly. I'd think that's a BETTER way to test potential changes.

What does the game gear have to do with ponies?

/mlp/ thinks they invented colors i guess.

no, they're that triggered by colors

Too bad they didn't invent running out of energy after 2 hours.

Barneyfag pls go

>page 9

I don't like the concept of the comfy channel. Also why the fuck are literally whos allowed to stream on there wtf

>wtf

It isn't suited for you Reddit-san.

hat pick: /asp/

Going back to TSB, trying some new rules to make the game have a balance between the constant blowouts of the old Tecmo 4CC and the semen slurping on Madden 02

youtube.com/watch?v=v0FdlKDB7Mc

Also Fake Teamb Owl IV in handegg coming after Winter because it's not like anyone's gonna get Fake Teamb Owl III done ever.
Get your skype circlejerk and meme Veeky Forums rosters together

Wake up!

Grab a brush and put on some makeup?

hoo boy, that actually looks like it would be an interesting cup

Group of Death: Either C or E, I can't tell which one is scarier to be in. Good thing /myteam/ isn't in either of those groups...
Wooden Spoon: either /c/, /toy/, /b/no offense capn planet, but that group looks fuckin scary man..., or /n/. /c/ and /toy/ are decent babby teams, but I don't think that they can make the jump straight away, they won't pull and >/out/. /n/ is very good in the babbies, but they never did make it very far in elite cups, especially recently. No different this time around. And as for /b/... they're in one of the candidates for group of death. And for good reason.
Team that looks as good as relegated on Day 1 but then somehow manages to meme their way into the knockouts: Do I even have to say it? Also, /sp/ is finally going to git gud again by doing this.
Surprise of the tournament: This year will not be Veeky Forums's year. Now that PedoDave is back, Veeky Forums is gonna go to shit again and get stuck in the babbies a few more times until they just stick with FabiaFag because he's obviously the better tactician, manager, and he's simply more based.

Hello. I am interested in becoming a manager for a team in the 4cc, and I'm currently getting PES17 on my computer. What do I do in the event that mercing is not something that i'm interested in doing rn, and pretty much all the board that I normally post on all have managerial teams?

You can manage or otherwise help a team that has a manager, most would be happy for the help.

okay then, thank you

>teams
>it's an "user is a /vp/ or /mlp/ fan" episode

what team

There have been a few different potential mercs that have been shut down in the last few months, either for coming in and posturing in /4ccg/ and IRC in a really obvious way, or by former managers or people that browse the board pushing back on them. You're not going to get a lot of traction trying to be a merc.

On the other hand, even teams with a ton of interest are always willing to bring other people in. I'd suggest reaching out to a board that you browse that only has one or maybe 2 managers and trying to get involved. They're usually so close to burning out that they aren't going to say no to you offering to help.

the boards that I normally browse are:
/sp/
/int/
Veeky Forums
/n/

hold on, I have to install PES now, be back in a bit...

help /int/ or Veeky Forums dess, they deserve better hands

I have no idea how insular /sp/'s manager/tester/whatever situation is right now, but I wouldn't jump in to them with the kind of scrutiny their '''fans''' give them.

Veeky Forums and /n/ have 2 people, if you REALLY prefer one of those Veeky Forums would be a better idea since their guys are pretty new.

Honestly? /int/. Hessen's stepping back, indistrikable I'm sure would appreciate the help, and they're a board that a lot of us would love to see do well.

If you're serious you should talk to Lear on Skype before you do much more.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#Commissioner

>page 9

i'm back
okay, i'll keep these things in mind.
thank you anons, again, for your help.

godfuckingdamnit, I don't want to use skype
skype a shit

There's always Discord

there's a discord server?
where is this?

In the "Stuff you need to read" section of the OP I believe

thank you, i'm in the discord chat

You don't want to manage /sp/
/int/ could use a hand but seem to be chugging along okay right now
Veeky Forums are in dire straits and could really use a hand
/n/ seem okay for now

page 9 ain't fine

uh oh
i'm running into a problem
my PES save file isn't generating

If you have a knack for this autistic shit, join /sp/. If not, join literally anyone else.

PES17 allows you to take crotchshots of your players!

BENIS

ded cup!
ded hyp!
page 9!

>I have no idea how insular /sp/'s manager/tester/whatever situation is right now, but I wouldn't jump in to them with the kind of scrutiny their '''fans''' give them.

I would suggest becoming a tester for /sp/ anyway.

Managing is fucking pointless if you're doing it for no one. /sp/ Has fans and are allowed to have cup threads. Go big market or don't bother.

yeah, but is "big market" really worth it when one small screw up can cost you your job? especially just starting out?

worked for me

>b-b-b-b-big market!

Yeah, a good lesson. Then you move on to another team afterwards.

Thinking about it, quite a few managers have done that. Oh right also Twain be on his last chance most likely if he gets /sp/ relegated.

You can't be sacked as a tester, you're under the manager's orders after all.

Yeah you can be sacked as a tester. Don't do much and the head manager just removes you.

What I mean is testing isn't a job, but a volunteer thing. Sure, a manager can refuse further help from you, but that isn't tantamount to a sacking, because you aren't forced to do testing in the first place.

Testing can be a job the moment you go from doing it without verification. The moment you get your name slapped on the team page, it is your job.

>you can be sacked as a tester

*found away
but no by much

The major difference between a tester and a manager is the tester isn't a decision taker in regards to how the actual team looks like. The only person accountable to the board is the manager, because he's the one pulling the trigger and the one responsible for how the input from testers is interpreted. That's why one shouldn't be afraid of testing for a team with harsh conditions for the managers, because he has no reputation to put at stake.

Except what a tester does compared to a manager varies hugely between teams. For some teams the only difference is that the manager is the one live-managing and putting things on the wiki.

Honestly it is things like that makes it interesting to see how teams vary internally compared to others and how they perform due to it.

>tfw manager drama leaks out

You'd be surprise by the things I do to my testers. Like promoting them.

no one cares, reso

and some testers have more influence than other testers for the same team

Careful, BGP. You'll trigger people saying that sort of thing. Criticism isn't allowed here.

I'm on the same page as him or whoever it is posting it, but I tried to bring it up when it first started and the #toplads called me an idiot. "Is just fun user, why do you hate fun!!" and now it's the same 4-5 people just streaming constantly shit games and sperging out all over the stream, interspersed with literally whos that aren't even involved in the cup looking for a little viewer bump.

It's become its own circlejerk completely separate from the cup, and they should go do it on their own channel.

>talking shit about a channel GB is using right this moment

HERESY

I wish GB and Boris would stream on their own channels so I could get an email when they go online and not have to check random ass hosted streams or some silly calender.

Just because GB created the 4CC doesn't mean that he is anything more than an attention whore nowadays.

>nowdays

He used to be "anything more".

I agree with you. Would subscribe.

But, Boris is convinced nobody will watch him stream unless he uses the cup channel or affiliated cup comfy channel. Sadly, he's doing the same thing as the literally who streamers: using the cup to attract attention to themselves for non-cup activities. The irony is, Boris doesn't have to do that. If he streamed on his own channel, people would follow him. He might even attract a new audience from the pool of people who avoid the cup channels in off season because they don't give a fuck about random weebs.

>these retards still bitching about non-cup streams that no one forces them to watch

Someone post the comic of the guy shitting on the floor and telling the other guy "Well nobody's MAKING you step in it!" That's literally the attitude the guy above me has.

Like I keep saying, nobody likes your cancer "comfy" streams beyond 4 or 5 people that circlejerk about it with each other.