JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I-is that yours?

No it's my son's wife's.

Are you guys on talking terms?

is that a cla?
cucked

>2.0L turbo
>DCT
I don't see the problem beyond the questionable styling.
>but muh RWD
fuck off. FWD is perfectly fine.

>CLA

Gross

doesn't even look like a mercedes to me
If you take off the star, who would be able to tell?

or maybe I'm just an internet hipster

Now it looks like some abortion dodge shit out

Looks like a Focus

It totally resembles the Dodge Dart... which makes some sense since the Dart uses old Mercedes electronics.

t. cuck

The fact is, the CLA is just for badge whores who can't afford a decent Mercedes.

What does that make of the "people" who buy Audis though?

Looks like a KIA minivan if it wanted to be a sedan imho

OP here, parents just bought it for me as my first car. Pretty pissed getting a fucking poverty tier model

It's turbocharged, tuneable, has a DCT, and can be made fun. Just be glad they didn't get you a Prius.

It's a poverty spec Mercedes, it's embarrassing to be seen in. I told them I wanted a Maserati

lmao epic dude bro xD

>spoiled kid
kys plz

eww

>German engineering

That was easy.

found the VAG fangirl
people who buy audis are badge whores except for the ones who buys R8s

Where the fuck do you live where it's embarrassing to be seen in a Merc?

Ford?

LA

Why do you give him easy (You)'s? It's obvious b8.
Also a CLA is embarrassing because it screams trashy guy who wants to show off and who can't afford a real Merc.

That's even worse

you gotta bait harder son

nice try

It looks like a chevy cruze through a fisheye lens

Your parents bought you a Mercedes. Be happy you spoiled shitcunt. Most people have to buy their own first cars and they're pieces of shit with 100k miles that barely run. I'm not even a poorfag but for God's sake user, show a little gratitude.

hahaha the triggered newfags here

You got seven days to return the car.

See if you can trade up for an e class or whatever.

>I told them I wanted a Maserati

There goes my sides

>It's a poverty spec Mercedes, it's embarrassing to be seen in. I told them I wanted a Maserati
Some american kids actually kill their rich parents in order to get their inheritance sooner. It doesn't always work, but sometimes it does.

This is true
My first car had 80k on it and the engine exploded in the first week I had my license.

The lack of reading comprehension is nigger-tier with this post.

The 1st gen A8 was built with fwd. The 2nd and 3rd gen have rear bias torsion awd. The MLB platform is almost soley used b audi vehicles, with the only VW vehicles that use it being the
Volkswagen Phideon and Volkswagen Touareg. The touareg is a porsche cayenne and the Phideon a A6

Read a book you nigger