How do you fucking use social media for affiliate marketing?

how do you fucking use social media for affiliate marketing?
I don't want you to reveal your your secrets but please do.
>what niche?
>how much effort/time?
>what are returns?
>are there quotas on intelligence or can a dumbfuck like me get into the game?
tips n tricks.... and thanks btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

innerskinfix.com/
skype.com/en/features/call-phones-and-mobiles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're too lazy to research one of the most documented internet-professions of all time, you're too lazy to work with any information I give you.

I'm interested as well. Specific information without the usual guru fluff would be much appreciated

I've researched this endlessly. It's always the same shit, you read a lot but still don't know how to get traffic and people clicking on your crap.

Also OP kys for putting that image.

COPY WINNING CAMPAIGNS

Literally just this

How do you find winning campaigns?

I feel like the only people making money are the ones hawking "make money online" ebooks, copywriting, or other services mostly amounting to just freelance work.

SPYTOOLS: "MOBILE AD SPY" "NATIVE AD SPY" "FACEBOOK AD SPY" "PPC AD SPY"

GOOGLE THEM ALL AND PICK ONE

has this worked to you? back claims up with pics

>>what niche?
One that's already working well for someone else
>>how much effort/time?
As much as you can spare. So... all of it!
>>what are returns?
How much money are you willing to spend on media buying?
>>are there quotas on intelligence or can a dumbfuck like me get into the game?
How long is a piece of string?

don't be a faggot user, just spit it out.

does anybody here actually have a site/page they can share?

>One that's already working well for someone else
if thats the case then how do you rank your shit if other people are doing it for years on top of you

because you buy Facebook/Google ads and post boosts. Not just SEO.

>spoonfeed me information please I cannot do anything on my own

Are your NEETbux running out? Scared you have to get a job?

Exactly, I want you to fucking break it down for me and other anons, I will eventually figure it out, and I would appreciate if you fucking "spoonfeed" us to save us the time, I am asking for too much though am I not? let's just shitpost instead, that seems more productive.

Here I'll do it for you.

>Pick a niche
>create a website or use shopify or select an affiliate program and use an affiliate link
>drive traffic to website through targeted ads corresponding to the niche (Facebook ads is useful, instagram tags, etc)
>experiment with target audience tags until you fine tune your average rate of clicks
>helpful tip: download after effect product promo templates and generate videos showing off your niche products, videos work great to drive traffic on FB
>pour money into your finely tuned ads
>PROFIT

thanks user, I was thinking of using social media to get traffic, do you have any insight about how to start from the bottom, have you ever done that, and would you consider it to be more lucrative? I really appreciate your input

Thanks. How much should someone be spending on ads just to 'get the ropes'. I actually made a few clickbank sales doing this awhile ago, but never hit the payout threshold (fuckers) so it was all money down the drain. In reality I probably should have doubled down.

Find a rip of the STM affiliate course online

StackThatMoney is all about PPC and it'll basically hold your hand. The full course would easily cost $1k but you can get it for free if you spend enough time in Google.

However you do need money to burn through to test campaigns. That's why SEO affiliate is better for poorfags who don't have money to burn

>However you do need money to burn through to test campaigns. That's why SEO affiliate is better for poorfags who don't have money to burn
How much though? The money isn't a problem, but I just don't want to be stupid with it.

I think STM recommends 2k-5k or somewhere in that range. The purpose of the course is to help you not be stupid.

I don't do much PPC but you will need to lose money to learn.

Affiliate marketing isn't taught anywhere because the people who earn $$$ are too busy earning money to teach. They also don't want competition.

Most of this info needs to be learned the hard way: by falling down, scraping your knee, getting up and trying again. the STM course can alleviate pain but you do need to fail to learn in this industry

>Find a rip
can you give me an idea of where to look? i spent a while looking and used a lot of thinking to try and get it but everything had been deleted. is it a torrent or downloadable?

Look for DLL if you can but there may be torrents. I'm not sure exactly but Google is your best friend.

A couple other courses you might try:

Charles Ngo AFFcelerator Fasttrack
Finch Sells Aff Survival Kit
AMZ Affiliate Bootcamp(this is SEO not PPC but it's a great intro for beginners)

>StackThatMoney
>hurrdurr that guru program will certainly help me boil down the already public info that I am too lame to understand.

is cpa evolution 2.0 worth the watch? i downloaded it and im too lazy to watch it lol

i just know its going to be bullshit and i will not end up making any money

>Hey guys I want to make money online BUT I don't want to even bother to learn how. Could you please come to me, explain how you make money online, then prove how you do it so that I can rip off your business model and create competition for you? Thanks.

Kill yourself.

i think there detection/SEO is through the roof; cant find this shit worth a damn online and i've tried for a good hour trying different search conditions on google.

can you please point us further in the right direct where to find a rip/ddl of this program?

i have been browsing this fucking board for 2 years and i have watched endless videos and I still havent made any money except for my jewtube channel which is just ad revenue and not worth the effort

how the FUCK do I make western normies to click on my products when im a fucking nobody

This man is right. Most successful internet marketing campaigns are just a one-upped version of a stolen idea that they saw someone else doing. I wouldn't waste any money on ad spying software or web apps. I've used them all and while they do work, I literally haven't had a single successful campaign that came as a result from something I found using it. Most of the successful campaigns you will find yourself in the wild (so to speak).

To be honest, I could teach a whole fucking class on this shit. Not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty good at it.

Here, I'll give you a successful idea right now

>go to liveleak.com
>disable adblocker
>open random video
>check out native ad suggestions
>click one for "This Simple Skin Fix May Surprise You" by Primal Plants Supplements
>save the image too

There you go. You have one of their full ad creatives successfully seen in the wild

>go to site
>some bullshit for innerskinfix.com/
>looks like its operated by GundryMD
>google "GundryMD Affiliate"
>find their affiliate program
>register
>setup your own campaign copying this faggot you just saw

And it really is that easy. Now the reason you aren't able to do this is because you need thousands of dollars to refine campaigns. You're missing the final step of the formula. But, you did gain some insight into a successful campaign and hopefully you can use that for inspiration or in an effort to refine your own.

This particular campaign is interesting because it was an affiliate offer being ran through native advertising. Some affiliate offers have huge payouts ($100 per conversion) so you can get some insane exposure when you're CPA is $100...

good read user

work out
learn to act
and jump on bandwagons

create controversy

If you're idly browsing this thread this is the answer. Or at least a start.

Spy tools just bulk automate the finding of creatives. You don't need them. Why don't more people do this then?

Because you need a bankroll to sign the IO to get the advertising for huge sites. And test your landers and offers.

Go to the library. Go through every womens/family/special interest magazine. Read every ad. Hmmm... some ads are appearing in multiple publications. Check back issues. Oh look it's been running for 4 months.

If you can't figure out the next step....

do you really have to call the cpa managers and shit? im too much of an aspie to talk on skype or phone

i downloaded "cpa evolution 2.0" by some brasil faggot and I think im getting trolled

is it worth watching or its just a scam that people pay for?

> Now the reason you aren't able to do this is because you need thousands of dollars to refine campaigns

so you need to risk thousands of dollars in hopes to make money? seems legit

its not bs, but it is incredibly simple

not to shill for him or anything, but you do learn the basics and get a few ideas from that course

the trick for me is trying to get bing ad credit coupons so i can start, also setting up landing pages through diff domains seems like a bitch

>the trick for me is trying to get bing ad credit coupons so i can start, also setting up landing pages through diff domains seems like a bitch

I never got this, the product your selling already has a landing page designed to butter people up. Yeah yeah the pre-sale and all that. Will linking directly to the actionable really scare more people away than the amount of people you'll lose who won't click through to the actionable?

for more click bait-y ads you definitely want a presale page.

i just keep reading that it's more profitable and that you get more conversions.

Is anyone running any successful campaigns atm? I just have one question:

For setting up landing pages, i wanna make it look legit but i also don't want to spend a lot of money on domains. Do you have to buy new domain names for every CPA offer you promote?

let's say for instance it's a video game...do you have to buy a domain name relative to that video game, or like what?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm still learning

>for more click bait-y ads you definitely want a presale page.
>i just keep reading that it's more profitable and that you get more conversions.

Yeah makes sense. I've trained myself so hard to avoid all ads it's hard to guess what people consider acceptable or not. A lot of offers follow the exact same font style, layout, article then video, or auto play video with a big title on top. I'm guessing this is the "too click bait-y". Actually did make a couple sales going directly to these once upon a time, but didn't actually profit.

>let's say for instance it's a video game...do you have to buy a domain name relative to that video game, or like what?
I don't know if there's a rule of thumb to follow. You could just use subdomains on a more general domain. Or different pages on a niche domain.
>fitnessoffer1.bizmarket.com
>datingoffer.bizmarket.com

>fitness.com/fitnessoffer1
>fitness.com/fitnessoffer2

Adwords and Facebook ads are expensive as fk. Seo is what you need and good seo is basically building good back links. You can try ppc it's hard, time consuming, expensive sometimes.

Social media was amazing a few yrs ago. If you had followers you could make a post and it would reach most of them. Now days reach is like 3% so you have to pay for your ads to reach people.
Google won't rank you for months either. IM is long term effort not short term. Years of work are needed to make it.
All the sites shilling how to make £33000 in a month are just getting you to sign up for a hosting account or software aswell lol liars most of them. They forget to tell you their real over heads for their ppc campaigns and fb ads.

yea i thought about doing subdomains, but it sucks cause i tried doing a news site/blog venture using adsense/native ads (still living in 2012) but didn't work enough to really kick off.

Now i'm more interested in cpa marketing, but i fugged up by already spending money on a useless domain name. I guess they're not that expensive and i could just import it on my webhosting cpanel..

afaik, ppc is what laser marketing is all about, seo takes a lot of time/effort/knowledge to succeed with. if you have decent initial capital to fuck around with, i think cpa marketing using ppc advertising could really make things take off once you gain more experience with it. seo is more of a long game

If you got capital may aswell make an authority site that's where the money is. Ppc for CPA is ok but winning campaigns don't last more than a few months. An authority site can sell for 10x the monthly revenues your building an asset not just gambling around with ppc trying to get a good campaign then scaling it.

fb ads are the way to go, a few people I know do ~$500k profit a month from them. it's all about knowing what stats can be profitable and knowing how to work around facebook's fucked up account banning

i know you're right, and down the road i intend to return back to making an authority news/political site.

But the way i see it, cpa isn't actual gambling once you get good. it mostly depends on how efficient and potent of a campaign you can run (which you operate). Yea at first it's gonna be a lot of guess work, but that's the whole learning curve behind it.

god these threads make me sick

even when I was new and unsuccessful I still understood the fucking basics.

-you don't need to know what niches I'm in. You're asking fucking basics which are universal

-the amount of effort and time I put into what I do means nothing to you. I've been doing it for over a decade now, so everything I do is streamlined and habbits/methods are well established.

-normally I'd say dumbfucks can do fine, but this is some potato level questions being asked

here OP

>how do you fucking use social media for affiliate marketing?
1. do some work writing/publishing your content, or whatever it is you're doing to get peoples money
>BUY MY DRAGON DILDOS THEYRE CHEAP AND VIBRATE
2. walk away for an hour
3. come back after your break, get mindset that you are one of the people in your target audience
>i want to shove something new up my ass, let's see what I can find
4. start how your audience starts, can you find your work?
>i wonder if there's anyone talking about ass reaming wtih dildos on facebook
>oh hey theres a dragon dildo fanpage
5. read all the content you've made, does it convert you?
>o wow theres a sale going on at giantfaggotdragondildo.com?! SOLD
or
>wtf this thing doesnt even have fake cumming action

Sounds like you do SEO work

Mind sharing any knowledge you have about rankings and linkbuilding? I've studied a lot of SERPs recently with Ahrefs and noticed odd discrepencies where the site in pos 3 or 4 will actually have more backlinks than the pos 1 site

Is this normal? And if so, how do I outrank a site if it seems like backlinks aren't their biggest asset?

Also do you have any tips for outreach & backlink building?

It is by far my least favorite part because it feels so sleazy. But I don't try to be sleazy or come off that way, it's just hard to reach out to dozens of people pretending like you don't want anything.

Guest posting has worked well for getting backlinks but very few blogs accept them. I've also contacted owners of resource pages asking for links added and that's done OK too.

But it seems like such an uphill battle that I feel I must be doing something wrong or poorly optimized

>a few people I know do ~$500k profit a month from them

That is crazy money BUT how much did they invest to earn that profit?

Most people do not have enough $$$ to invest into FB ads to see that kinda return

I thought FB ads were notoriously bad at converting

Yes, talking to your account manager is a huge advantage. These guys have an interest (usually commission based) in seeing you succeed. The problem is that a lot of their advice or input will be fairly elementary if they see that you're brand new or don't have much experience. But in my experience, talking to my account managers has only made me smarter.

And yes, that is how internet marketing works and largely why the field is so unsaturated. People don't realize just how small the IM community is as a whole. The barrier to entry is large

PPC may be high barrier to entry but SEO is extremely low. If you know how to buy a domain and setup WordPress then you know enough to jump into SEO affiliate

only difference is that earnings take a lot longer to accumulate and there's a lot more to it

But the whole IM community is definitely a connected industry just like any other

bump

what happens if my AM is in the states and I'm in Canada and I wanna try and get a hold of her?

can't fucking call long distance.

Your inability to think-on-your-feet strongly suggests that this line of work is not for you,

lol think what you want.

I'm trying to call her via a voip app but i'm going straight to voicemail all the time so idk if i'm doing something wrong or what.

Most AMs use other forms of messaging clients. Check in the control panel of whatever network you are using. If she uses something else it will be listed there.

skype nigga. it is the latest jive. at the very least you can skype to her phone and pay canadian pennies, not long distance

But how to rank an authority site if the domain has nothing to do with your niche? most authority sites have "cool" names like fucking... zalando.com or whatever

What does "zalando" have to do with clothes?

Thingis, if your domain has nothing to do (no keywords) its even harder to rank, but looks less marketable and "cool" and this I think hinders to become an authority site... makes sense??

>if your domain has nothing to do (no keywords) its even harder to rank

100% untrue

You're thinking about exact match domains(EMDs) which are much less useful nowadays. Google places less weight about having the keywords in your room domain... but they should be in your URL.

So you could do mycoolsite.com/skirt-reviews/ and you'll still get the keywords "skirt" and "reviews". Make sense?

yea she doesn't have a skype handle

anyone have experience with CPAGrip? I got accepted there at least. Do they primarily just deal with content locking (like for mobile games and apps etc), or is there more to them?

>>helpful tip: download after effect product promo templates and generate videos showing off your niche products, videos work great to drive traffic on FB
Genius!

i meant use skype but use skype to call a phone, not call her skype.
you don't need to call a computer, you call a mobile or landline using skype and it is cheap.

skype.com/en/features/call-phones-and-mobiles/