SN95s any good?

Idk shit about them but sure are sexy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Nxk55DXQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally a restyled fox body, so yea. Just don't try to corner without significant mods, like any other fox body.

theyre basically a Foxbody but better in every objective way

they look tons better too thats a plus

Can you fit a 5.4 in them?

yes. 2000 Mustang Cobra R proved that.

no they aren't

best looking Mustang since 1969

Dude what. They're different platforms

New Edge owner here. What do you want to know?
Also what's your height. The seats in this car blow AND sit high up. I'm 6'5'' so it really sucks. I mean being freakishly tall I don't expect to fit most cars but I wholly would not recommend this platform to any tall person. Regardless of hieght the seats still are wicked uncomfortable. But I still get by with mine.

>Dude what. They're different platforms

no theyre not

its literally an improved Foxbody platform its even called the Fox-4

>I'm 6'5'' so it really sucks
This may sound REALLY absurd, buttake a test drive of the Volkswagen New Beetle. Jeremy Clarkson is 6'5. With the seat all the way back, he couldn't reach the pedals, and with the seat all the way up, he had enough headroom to wear a bear skin hat.

Damn youre right. Can't believe I didn't know this. Mind blown

Worst mustangs since the mustang II.

Thanks senpai but I'm a Mustang fanboy haha
Literally gonna drive mine til I've saved enough to buy a brand new one.

The Mustang II saved the Mustang from being killed off. We look at it with derision now but it was a great car for the time. And the front suspension was revolutionary. So many hot rods use Mustang II and Pinto style front suspensions.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Nxk55DXQs

ford guy here 4.6 v8 is shit. plan on motor swap with another ford v8

The only good Ford V8 is the Coyote. Thankfully, there are coyote to SN95 swap kits.

yes with a but people are now going away from those and using mitsubishi L300 van.

Also came with a 5.0 in 94-95

>The only good Ford V8 is the Coyote

nah

the Modular is good for forced induction
the Windsor is a great revver with a large aftermarket also smaller and lighter than SBC
the Cleveland is a beast

Coyote is massive and heavy

I always thought the new edge ones looked pretty nice, especially the mach 1. The interiors were just horrific though.

there are plenty of good ford v8's. yes the coyote is the 'best' but there are a ton of easier and cheaper options to make good reliable power and not look like an idiot for tossing 10k worth of drivetrain into a $2500 car

It's so feminine and cucked when measured to the looks of the re-design.

It just hasn't aged very well while the 99 re-design has aged very well on the outside.

Not him, but the re-design looks like try-hard, turn of the millenium playstation-CAD shit in the same way as the BNR34 GT-R. It's basically "300 confirmed kills" in car form. The original SN95 looks far more tasteful if you take off the worst of the tacky 90s shit (ie. original wing, wheels, tail light covers, etc look shit). The only good looking NE Mustang is imo the Mach 1.

Also, more related to OP's question:

SOHC 4.6s are absolute trash, literally no point bothering with one unless it's to supercharge it with used parts on a budge

DOHC 4.6 is god tier however

6'7" here and can't say there's a problem with the seating position in my fox although the seat is hella uncomfortable. Wish my column tilted, too but I think most do.

buy a 03-04 cobra. The mach1s are nice too, I own one :) The old sn95s are pretty quick, just get a cobra though with the 4.6 4v motor

This is the most white trash of the mustangs.

Top-tier 80s aesthetic right there, love it

thats the Foxbody

only the most tasteless like it