youtube.com/watch?v=7UMpyCSS40k
youtube.com/watch?v=cdaXEyTLKEo
youtube.com/watch?v=mobHNIQSkuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Terrible OP again, fucking hell.

At least use a proper OP image.

>autism

Claiming thread for best girl.

Has bioware ever made an official statement regarding why their characters have tits saggier than my grandmother's?

Too late it was already claimed for the best character.

Gypsy trash isn't welcome.

Who cares about shit characters anyway?

Where is Kaidan in the footage!?

he died on virmire

I hope Vetra is a good and cute character

>being a tranny lover
Off yourself please :)

Thread needs more Garrus.

/dag/ fuck off

Post more with body hair, none of this other twinky shit.

Yeah. Gypsy trash go back to /dag/!

Picky audience

Bioware didn't really give them body hair though

See, no body hair on in game model really

Good thing there's fan art to solve that though!

i wanna marry vetra and adopt a krogan orphan with her

I wanna marry Vetra and kidnap a scientist who can let me knock her up

>wanting hurians

what the fuck is wrong with you user
just adopt a cute orphan with her

The body models looked so fucking weird in ME3. I hope we get normal-looking people in ME: A with body hair.

Do you guys think any of the other races have body hair?

Who would?

Quarians if we accept the photoshopped tali with black hair as canon. Otherwise, none of them would have body hair.

What is the point of Aria T'Loak as a character? What does she represent as a part of the setting, what is she supposed to mean to the player? What's the meaning of her character?

Compare her to Lord Darius (ME1). He's a petty criminal warlord that rose to power because the Alliance gave him weapons, enabling the region to be stabilized for development. However he has become too powerful and he wants to Alliance to treat him as an equal and an independent ruler of a nation. He demands that the Alliance solidify this deal by acknowledging he has exclusive ownership of a massive supply of valuable element zero and also that the Alliance help him manufacture and distribute Red Sand, a powerful and dangerous narcotic. Now as it turns out Admiral Hackett sends Shepard to negotiate with him covertly as a means to have Darius assassinated since he is no longer needed. Hackett manipulates Shepard to achieve this and only admits it afterward.

Obviously as a part of the setting Darius is a commentary on real-life events in which governments have done deals with criminals and ruthless dictators to achieve their national interests. Generally lying to and manipulating the public. In this case, the player. Our meeting with Darius gives an invested player a new and perhaps troubling view of the Alliance, of Admiral Hackett, and even of Shepard's persona and role in the universe.

Another interesting comparison is to Helena Blake, also from ME1. When we meet her she is upfront about being a high ranking member in a criminal organization. However her two partners are in a gang war and she wants to take over. To get Shepard to take the bait she points out that they are drug dealers who sell indebted clients to slavers. She says that if Shepard gets rid of them she will take over the gang and keep them in low-level victim-less crimes illicit gambling. She honors this in the end but you have the option to try and arrest her anyway, kill her, or convince her to disband the gang.

Why wouldn't they have body hair?

Also why do people insist that the quarians are in their suits absolutely forever and never take them off? In the second book, and logic would suggest, even necessitate it, it is said that quarians do remove their suits for showers and things. There is really no reason quarians could take off their suits once a week (or month) and give themselves a wash down. Trim any hair.

Body hair is possible and so is hair on the head. What is not really believable is that Tali would have long hair. If quarians grow hair then they'd probably keep their heads shaved.

Okay, races that might have body hair
>Elcor, with their elephant-like skin
>Volus?
>Quarian if you accept the photoshopped picture of tali- other concept art shows them as being completely hairless, almost sterile-looking.

Salarians don't, Asari don't, Turians don't, Krogan don't, Drell don't

Don't know about Vorcha or Batarians but I don't think there's any evidence for them having hair

Peebee has eyebrows, so who the fuck knows about Asari

Bioware forgot their own lore again

asari have fucking scales it wouldn't make any sense for them to have hair

So like with Darius, in interacting with Helena and understanding her place in the galaxy as well as ours we see that galaxy in a new way and ourselves in a new way. Her character and storyline have a point. I don't see this with Aria though. In ME2 she is introduced and she just... is there. She doesn't do anything and we have no meaningful interaction with her. We are told that she is powerful and important but we don't see it.

Come ME3, other than the fact that Cerberus is a hostile enemy to the galaxy at this point, why are we helping Aria to take back Omega? What does it MEAN to help her? Helping her maintain control or gain control in ME2 might have been interesting if we were shown how her ruling Omega vs the competing gangs was worse or better, or at least more useful to us. We'd have to judge whether Shepard's own power and influence was being used and thus question how real power and influence in the real world should or could be used.

Is a ruthless criminal mastermind who keeps the trains running on time better than anarchy? Better for whom? For how long?

Is she worse than Darius, Blake, Fist, or the Illusive Man? Is she better? Beyond the fact that she isn't working with the Reapers, is she a better or worse person than those characters? TIM has convictions and motives you can understand even if you don't like them. He believes himself at least to serve a higher purpose.

What does Aria believe? What's she about?

I choose to believe that's paint because it doesn't make any dang sense

I'd like it if Volus were literally mole people with fur.

Concept art is of limited value here. The concept art is just concept, what we finally get in the game is what matters. The picture we see shows hair on the head, so it means they can grow hair. Beyond that the resolution is not enough to know if they have body hair or not.

I'd wager that they do and that other races might as well. Hair is a versatile thing and serves many biological purposes.

Also, for the record, batarians are actually covered in fur. It is very fine and short, but it is there. The first book mentions it.

Scales and hair are not mutually exclusive. Like say, scales and feathers. Not that I think they do, mind you. However fundamentally there is no reason an organism couldn't have both.

Many insects for instance have microscopic hairs all over their "scale-like" bodies.

Liara has fake eyebrows too

>concept art is of limited value here, what's in the game is what matters

To a degree you're right, but all we have is a picture that they really obviously just lazily threw in to answer the question because they didn't have time to model a mask-less Tali.

IIRC one of the writers said that they saw the bald, shiny-white Tali as what she looked like in their mind.

yeah I agree but the lazy pos is what we have. Sucks they couldn't put even minimal effort into it.

Ultimately, I don't mind the canon Tali as a concept. All the other alien races are bald, so one other species with something like human-like hair is fine. It is visually appealing, though I personally might have tweaked the design a little bit more to make it at least a little less human.

>ywn fuck your husbando against the window until he nuts all over it

>ywn slide your fingers between Garrus's face and his mandibles as he gently fucks you with his dino-cock

>being a FAGGOT
slit your wrists vertically

yes, but hers are drawn on. these ones are actual hair, which is really weird

Peebee got eyebrow hair implants because a human made fun of her when she was a child. There better be an actual explanation or I'm gonna rage the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7m2HFC128c

hey guys, how's it going?

ME1 has somehow, despite shooting the bitch down multiple times, locked me into a romance with Ashley. I didn't want to romance anyone this playthrough. I was trying to RP as a a guy driven to renegade rage by his unrequited homolust for Garrus.

Instead I can't talk to one of my party members until I kill her off, because fuck me I guess.

Why are the relationships in this game so fucking buggy?

I managed to do a no-romance renegade playthrough unromanced by telling Ashley to shut the fuck up about her petty dispute with the alien. It locked me out of her romance completely. You basically have to go renegade on her after the first major world.

If you see her talking about "kissing a turian", then you've been locked in the romance.

My Tyrone Shepard shot everyone down, wasn't hard, just always picked the renegade option.

You're not even trying.

Mass Effect is bad about locking you into romances accidentally in general
>Buy shadow borker
>Accidentally marry Liora when I just want to be friendos

Post more dances.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPTB-NW8OHs

youtube.com/watch?v=b1qyaM__lLo

youtube.com/watch?v=7UMpyCSS40k

youtube.com/watch?v=cdaXEyTLKEo

youtube.com/watch?v=mobHNIQSkuU

>never got to visit a nightclub on the Migrant Fleet

I meant more gif.
I can't save youtube videos.

make and account just to fuck with people

that's what i did

Surprisingly well animated

That's the thing, though. I did shoot her down. Three times. Got the "sorry for hitting on you" and everything. I've been really careful about telling everyone to fuck off, to the point where I've skipped half of Liara's dialog because I keep telling her to fuck off.

For some reason it keeps re-initializing the romance with Ashley, though. It's literally bugged out on me. She's gone through the Armistice Day conversation twice, which I know is not supposed to happen.

I thought everything was cool, she wasn't doing her romance dialog anymore. Then I finished Noveria and she's back to thinking we're going to fuck.

I only have a couple Garrus and Legion ones I got off google, but okay.

why is she so perfect?

she isn't

I tried to romance Ashley and Liara. but got locked into Liara's romance, meaning I never got their confrontation. Sometimes I think the game is bugged. The only option I chose differently than the other times I've played was I said something about liking a challenge when Ashley started talking about baggage.

who's the pueto rican guy?

My last ME1 playthrough I picked up Liara last. Somehow, despite initiating a romance with Kaidan, it kicked me to Liara right before Virmire. Even though I only talked to her once, and was mean to her.

I didn't mind too much that time, since my plan was to dump whoever I romanced in 1 and gun for Garrus in 2 and 3. Still, it was annoying that the story I'd built up with Kaidan was suddenly derailed for a character I'd barely spoken to.

It's definitely bugged.

Shepard!

Is this supposed to be some kind threesome scenario between Kaidan, Shepard, and Cortez?

That's pretty hot.

Good night, /meg/.

No one ever gets Kaidan's face right

Good night.

They had the token lesbian with Trainor and the token gay with Cortez, why turn Kaidan gay? By the same logic Ashley should be gay too. I'm aware they swinged both ways but it got scrapped.

Kaiden going both ways was un-scrapped. Pretty simple, man.

Reaper gay rays

is there any tube wizard that can make that Tali dancing video into a gif or webm that is decent quality

HIPS

'night, user

Quarian feet

Now what?

Turian smooches

Don't post any

STT

why the hell do turians look so attractive? There's literally nothing about them that should be, but I would fuck one in a heartbeat maletur or femtur

It's quite the accomplishment to slowly get more cancerous than the gypsyfags, but you're managing to do it

You aren't using reverse-psychology on me, are you?

>posts literally 200 images a thread
>thinks he can call anybody else cancerous