Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

memechat for redditors and commies
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Negan's APPROVED /rhg/ Telegram Chat
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> If the OP subject says /rgt/ then the OP is a cum guzzling mouth breathing homosexual
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=auph
investopedia.com/terms/s/symmetricaltriangle.asp?lgl=no-infinite
nasdaq.com/markets/crude-oil.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
cnbc.com/2016/11/16/small-cap-shipping-shares-are-surging-led-by-greek-firm-dryships.html
kentuckypostnews.com/2016/12/01/short-interest-coverage-dryships-incorporated-nasdaqdrys-shorted-shares-increased-by-18-48/
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000572778
nasdaq.com/symbol/sqqq#ixzz4Rdkr2jNK
nasdaq.com/quotes/nasdaq-100-stocks.aspx
indexes.nasdaqomx.com/Index/Breakdown/NDX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Negan posts are the best /rgh/ posts

What's the next meme stock to lose money on?

also $DRYS 2 electric boogaloo coming soon

im long this bitch

$REXX and $TPLM looking good for tomorrow. Hopefully you guys got in during the dips today.

VNR, baby.

Nobody buy DRAM it's a joke stock

AMRS
PTIE
SOL

my niggas

I finally got my Canadian trading platform working! I'm putting a most of my in indexes, but I have some money for memes.

Should I buy CGC?

this man is not lying

nobody trades canadian stocks here sorry bud

Invest in rakes, leaf.

MPL
SRYP
CND
BCN
HAM

Haha, nice one friends.

Why? With their new acquisition can't it be underpriced if spot gold goes up in2017

I... AM NEGAN... AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU KILLING MY GAINS,

ALSO WHEN I SENT MY MEME PICKS TO KILL YOUR SHIT PICKS, YOU KILLED MORE OF MY GAINS!

NOT COOL! NOT COOL. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW NOT COOL THAT SHIT IS BUT I THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BE UP TO SPEED SHORTLY!

How high will REXX go? Holding 13,000 shares. Averaged down to $0.505 on the dip around 3pm. I'm thinking about hopping off as soon as the opening bell sounds but I'm thinking there's a chance it could shoot up to $0.60. What do you all think?

YOU SEE RICK WHATEVER YOU DO, NO MATTER WHAT, YOU DON'T MESS WITH NEGAN. EVEN IF YOU'RE STUPID, WHICH YOU MAY VERY WELL BE, YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT. YOU READY? HERE GOES, PAY ATTENTION:

RUMOR HAS IT THAT AUPH IS EXPERIENCING A SYMMETRICAL TRIANGLE PATTERN. OH YES, I CAN SEE THE CONFUSION ON YOUR FACE RICK BUT I'LL EXPLAIN IN WORDS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND.

A symmetric triangle pattern usually means there will be a breakout soon, and that means major gains.

DID YOU HEAR THAT RICK? MAJOR FUCKING GAINS!

finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=auph

investopedia.com/terms/s/symmetricaltriangle.asp?lgl=no-infinite

Now if I were you I'd watch AUPH very verrry carefully this next week or two...

AND IF YOU DON'T YOU MIGHT BE MEETING LUCILLE HERE, AND I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT THAT!

this show is retarded and you should feel bad for watching it.

that's pretty ballsy, not that it's all that much money at risk. Good luck

watch it paulie

Not going all in obviously but it'll be an adventure

It's hard to evaluate, because oil isn't like any other meme rocket right now. It's looking positive fundamentally. OPEC's production cuts will keep oil prices up for a long time. Apparently REXX was at $2-5 the last time oil was at this price. This could end up being a multi-day or even multi-week runner for all I know. So far it's been growing steadily and not showing signs of crashing.

Go long. nasdaq.com/markets/crude-oil.aspx

>HTBX

it's not over. It will rise again with a great fury never before seen in any meme. heed my warning mortals.

WHAT DID YOU SAY

YOU ARE SO GOING TO REGRET CROSSING ME IN A WEEK OR TWO. YES YOU ARE.

*leans back*

You, I like you.

wait this image was suppose to go with that post.

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

A good average would have been a big bag down around .43, you should have sold half that at noon's 25% peak today and the rest tomorrow.

.46 my niggaaaaaa

.46 my niggaaaaaa

not until trudeau and trump talk. trump is against weed and it might be an obstacle for canada with trump

>The stock of Dryships Incorporated (NASDAQ:DRYS) registered an increase of 18.48% in short interest. DRYS’s total short interest was 1.69M shares in December as published by FINRA. Its up 18.48% from 1.43 million shares, reported previously. With 461,200 shares average volume, it will take short sellers 4 days to cover their DRYS’s short positions. About 28.03 million shares traded hands or 327.94% up from the average. DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ:DRYS) has declined 90.54% since April 28, 2016 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 96.47% the S&P500.
can anyone explain what it means whey they say 'it will take short sellers 4 days to cover' ?

Stay away from memes and buy up nvda Negan. This is my last warning.

Fellow Canuck here, you can trade US stocks as well with the TFSA sheltered funds.

>fuck you HTBX poster.

Hey, Veeky Forums, 'mhere a minute. M'ask you sumptin'...

What in the hell do y'all think you're doin' chasin' these memes? You tryin' to get yourselves killed?!

I'm tryin' to protect this damn board and I can't have y'all chasin' these dangerous memes all day long!

Did you forget something Rick?

In case you haven't caught on I just slid my dick down your throat...

and you thanked me for it...

You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But, the word is out, you are not safe. Not even close. In fact you are pegged more pegged if you don’t do what I want and what I want is half your gains.

That's right Shane, half of them!

Who took my suggestion a few threads ago to watch BLPH?

SWHC

stock dropped on the future quarter forecast

seriously one of the most conservative companies around when it comes to forecasting future earnings numbers
pic related
all the green arrows
and another one not shown from today

buy the fucking dip

DRYS mentioned on CNBC

Big shorts today

Expect it to fly tomorrow

Oh shit, nearly forgot my pepe

This as well

wti is going to take off in the morning just like it did today, buy at open, sell by noon.

Don't listen to this NeganPoster, he's just another shill trying to look friendly and reliable.
Don't get SWHC.

Get SQQQ, EBAY, UNG, and AXAS
Literally all you need, anything else is a pump&dump

>SWHC
>Pump and Dump

i loaded up this afternoon before close around 5.04...we will see how this goes...Even though I've sworn off shipping memes

Noones buying ar15's and thangs. Remember who's president.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b. But you you see here Rick thats where you folks got it all wrong uh-uh-uh okie doke

Listen Rick, listen.

We're talking about some short term, real world gains and these picks are the BEST SHOT YOU GOT.

>cnbc.com/2016/11/16/small-cap-shipping-shares-are-surging-led-by-greek-firm-dryships.html

HEY GUYS BUY DRYS!
>Wednesday, 16 Nov 2016 | 1:40 PM ET

Kys negros, this is old news. Whoever said
>DRYS GOT MENTIONED ON CNBC
Nignog that happened a month ago.

what

literally it happened today

kentuckypostnews.com/2016/12/01/short-interest-coverage-dryships-incorporated-nasdaqdrys-shorted-shares-increased-by-18-48/

video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000572778

What platform are you using?

SQQQ
EBAY
UNG
AXAS

What platform can you trade Canadian stocks with? Is it like Robinhood?

Where's your evidence?

SQQQ for dividends
EBAY For the Holiday gains this month
UNG for natural gases being refunded and restablished under Trumps loyal command
AXAS because It's a Texas midland basin oiling company and "Mammoth Texas oil discovery biggest ever in USA"

SQQQ doesnt pay dividends

do you know what youre trading dude?

>ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results which correspond to three times (300%) the inverse of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index.

Read more: nasdaq.com/symbol/sqqq#ixzz4Rdkr2jNK

Then forget that, it's price is increasing anyways.

Can you stop posting women? This is a gay community,

first of all first of all

i do not recommend anyone hold SQQQ overnight. it is a leveraged ETF and we all know how those decay over the long term

second
you are literally betting that the nasdaq 100 will go down tomorrow

not necessarily a bad bet i guess since we are pushing all time highs lately but i mean... tech stocks took a big dump today and they make up a majority of this fund
could bounce back tomorrow, could keep falling

you seem like youre shooting from the hip thats all im saying...

nasdaq.com/quotes/nasdaq-100-stocks.aspx
indexes.nasdaqomx.com/Index/Breakdown/NDX

>leveraged ETFs

STAY
FAR
AWAY

is everyone just going to fill this thread up real fast with shit posting or what? holy fuck man, stay on topic

DRAM has something going for it AND it has a small float, shorts are trying to work it down, hold strong user

> recommending SQQQ for dividends
Wew lad
Something tells me you aren't from around these parts

>bought tplm at .39
Help.

Should I get off this ride while I still can?

Mostly UWTI and DWTI before anyone asks

liberals leave
I meant QQQ

The consensus on the past few threads is get out tomorrow probably in the morning

Wouldnt hold oil for the weekend probably gonna see some pullback if its gonna keep running

>liberals
just stop man

yes QQQ pays dividends

what I said here still applies though

>QQQ
oops nevermind my mistake

QQQ is not leveraged

>calling me a liberal
Alright listen, don’t you call me that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. It’s an emotional moment, I get it.

Anyone else get this invite? I'm not going to do it.

I did it not fucking with the margins i just want to trade PM and AH

10$ per month for *some* after market & pre market access and $2000 margin

not that bad I guess

I got an invite like my second day but I didn't accept it right away cause I wanted to know more about it, but the icon on the menu went away after I closed the app

is longing NUGT until the fed raises up interest rates a good idea?

I'm pretty poor but I'd like to try my hand at stocks. I've watched and read all I can and I have a decent knowledge of how it works.
I don't want to put a whole lot into it first, so I plan on adding $85 to get me started.
Is this too low? Should I add more to it?

dont put in more than you are willing to lose

because you will lose.

People here will tell you it's too low but fuck them. use it as a low(er)-risk learning experience. You might even make some money off of it. The key is to not invest any money you'd miss if you lose it all - whether that's $80 or $8000, it all depends on your individual goals and budget.

just here to say i told you so ...

What app is that?

>doesnt say what stock

>photo of a phone screen

>what app is that

>in robinhood general thread

app name?

BTE is going to 7 usd tomorrow

its robinhood you idiots

did I just get memed on

Why not take a screenshot

Thanks for the quick answers, I just want to play it safe and that $85 is a loss I can take, it's money set aside for entertainment anyway

what happened to all that tough talk?

what happened to "it is impossible to beat the market"?

>what stock

Include me in the Reddit post senpai

where can i find this app?

The only issue with investing only $85 is your gains will be very, very slow. If you want to accumulate money fast with what you have you're going to want to swing trade cheap stock. Think stuff in the $0.50 range. Best of luck user

Anyone grabbing SWHC or CFI tomorrow? I was right on the money with TLYS

where can i find a random penny stock picker so i can start making big gains?

This sums up $DRYS interest of late

Basically, the debt that everyone (NASDAQ included) was worried about hindering DRYS's operation have now been all but completely written off. 90+% of the debt is on the owner now, so the company is free to roll.

This has been accompanied by rumors of a buyout, but the real story is in the facts right here.

i forget, lemme check my phone....