instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d2/4a/af/d24aaf6b4c37f5a694177df31dddeef3.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw you finally get a WAT keytag

Posting again just to get anons butthurt

Mfw I don't frequent this board... But I'll post my image again in hopes of figuring out what this is...

Feels bretty gud.

Now we must wait to get some slaps once Notori stocks up.

embarrassing

Jesus man I Haven't even put all the stickers on it yet and the lighting in that pic is horrible. Embarrassed that my Car is in OP without a decent quality pic.

NAWS bottles and WAT Shocks coming soon.... maybe

ONLY WAY TO JUSTIFY IS TO POST MORE PICS OF CAR IN THIS THREAD
DO IT FAGGOT

Still not good pic :(

most people will think its embarrassing, but I dont.

That's fucked up man

Will there be a turbo one?

Lurking for plausible aid..

at least he left 35 of each one, If i was him I would of just bought half or all of them.

I don't understand. What am I looking at here?

I thought it was a parts logo. Sevak..? Seka/ something... I saw it while I was on vacation it's just I tried researhing it on my own and came back with nothing.

damn whatever you do, dont google image search this

Want to thank you for helping out BD with my turbo sticker Idea. he sent me a preview of the anime grill line work. Can't wait to see when its done.

you're living, breathing trash user

why would you do that? What are you planning on doing with 45 fucking keychains? If you say "resell" then kys my man

Why not? All I got has slices of meat... Or other actually known logos like frkm anime

Yeah buddy

45/150, he still bought up a third of the entire supply. It's a poor move in general

I got peoples Teeth and fucked up gums

got what I wanted so idgaf

Wtf... I got again.. Raw meat.. Anything red really.. Tiny says there is nothing like it... Damnit...

Ah, glad I can help

Tinyeye*

I was just kidding guys I would never do that too you bros.

you're still a piece of shit for artificially shortening our estimated life longevity through keychain related stress

So what are you making? Looks like reimu

obligatory "could someone do a rear view mirror overlay of pic related" post... I'll pay just to get the vector done... miyatas belong in rear view mirrors

Wasn't other user already did? Will try but don't rely on me though, I'll be slow on it sorry. Need something to practice my drawing (or tracing in this case, heh) line back after arm injuries I guess

yeh, should look real nice once i get the ben bay dots in.

i was gonna do this after i was done with the other 2, but feel free to take the cash if you finish 1st

Hey, that looks really nice so far.

Doesn't look too hard to do honestly, but yeah I thought someone else took this. Also best girl.

he did it in gimp and it came out pretty sub par

v. cute reimu, would totally cop

But I can buy them on ebay for pennies.

Gotcha. I can give it a try if you like. By mirror overlay I assume you mean die cut, right?

im already on it

yeah something like pic related, thanks so much

na no probs get that cash ready boi, wanna snag me a keychain!

Can someone make a slap of asuka saying pathetic?

the lack of kancolle stuff i see is upsetting.. fubuki is great

>tfw you got them the first time because you're not a scrub

Screw Fubuki, I want a Tenryuu rape "peek". Still mad she wasn't in the show.

at least you didn't have a weeb custom plate on display

Can somebody make a Subaru Pepe? Ideally, he should be blue and covered in stars like the Subaru logo, while his pupils are pink like the JDM STi logo. I will pay good money for someone to design this for me.

how long does it usually take BDV to ship his stuff out? is he generally quick?

>quick

HA!

I vary between WAT Racing and Notori. It's a toss up as to how that goes.

But I'll try to knock out some orders tomorrow after I get some sleep. I only slept 4 hours today and I'm stuck at work now, so I'm ready to die.

But thanks to everyone who ordered. I actually did better than last time. There's 36 keychains left last time I checked and only 6 were the BD tags. Once again, my mind is blown. More cool shit will definitely come from this.

>did better than last time
>more cool shit will definitely come from this
Pleased to support a small business other than just my grocery store in this age of impersonal megacorps.

paypal is [email protected]

It was already done before

Bad decisions windbreakers when

Make em straight knock offs of the bad luck club windbreaker

oops, almost forgot to shit it up with borders, wapanese and micro text

stfu I'm trying to whore bux here

You made it look worse.

I already have a ton of windbreakers, I would buy BD shirts/hoodies that are pretty much rip offs of bad luck club though.

that's the style now isn't it?

Thanks BD! Just waiting for the luck to hit me

I really appreciate it, man. We don't make a ton of profit since most of it goes into new things for the shop, but it's really cool knowing that people worldwide like what I'm doing enough to slap my stickers on their cars and carry my keytags.

I kinda hate windbreakers. I'd rather do patches for jackets or something. Which actually I might do.

This is definitely happening soon.

Glad everything got there safe! Sorry for the extremely long wait.

Sounds great. I'm in no rush to receive what I ordered, was just curious. Keep up the good work. Like the other guy said, feels pretty good to help support a community you're part of. Hopefully anime stickies will still be around when we're all old old men.

anytime anonkun

>tfw they always say they'll pay but they never do

>Grandpa, what are those 2d QTπ trash-fu stickers doing on your poor condition neo-japanese empire antique and prohibited metal tool chest? Don't you know about the superiority of 4d waifu and that you can only use tofu based tools to work on the government approved plastic rotary engines they put in the mandatory pubic transportion miata-bus? Those WAT slaps and proto-memes are hyper-sick tho Gramps.

Send me some mock-ups my dude.

Patches?

I like patches and all but how can you mix the tactical nature of them and Veeky Forums memes?

I'd cop but I thought of this earlier and I couldn't see a way it would work

>implying grand kids

are you trying to say that you're not going to stay true and faithful to your waifus?

Lol if I had one I would have it on there.

Not velcro like /k/. Like iron on and stitch.
I don't wanna do windbreakers, but I also don't wanna sell low quality jackets of other types. I sell the patch and you guys could /diy/. It's like stickers for clothing.

Sekai

how long does notori tend to take?

I purchased stickies 21/12 and havent even had shipping confirmation

I've only gotten shipping confirmation from 2 places
everyone else has delivered without it, shoplowres delivered in like 3 days from ordering

He's been a little slow lately. Some people have said around a month. He does everything in house by himself so it take a lot longer to process orders.

He does have shipping notifications set up, but yea, most shops don't. Big Cartel doesn't even support the feature.

user are you still here?

>tfw you will never get old enough to be able to drift in a shitty miata-bus.

you just have to believe user

>a little slow
An additional notori day perhaps

You ship from the east coast, right?

East TN.

fug this wait is going to kill me, I know it already. At least there's no delays in shipping due to the holidays this time of year.

VIRGINIA SLIMS!

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d2/4a/af/d24aaf6b4c37f5a694177df31dddeef3.jpg

Fuckin old ipad

aaaaaand they're gone

>always miss stocks / restocks for popular shit
>manage to get bad trump club, wat keychain, and bd keychain before they sell out

You keep saying words but all I hear is "iron the patches into the headliner and sow that shit into the seats"

Good idea, I'm all for it. They can take off the slaps but they will remove my patches over my cold dead body

>Trump slap sold out
rip

Sew them onto the glass. Best of both worlds.

Actually I might have one extra that I found. I gotta check that it's not supposed to go somewhere else, though. I'll post in the thread if it goes up.

kancolle is shit

>got bad descisions die cut
>need bad descisions keytag, bad luck club slap and no promises slap and a new car and i can die on the tougay in peace

Made a slap for Euro division of Night Wave some weeks ago.

I'm sorry

What is neon wac?
Why is it off center?
Why is it vertically off center?
Why is random red border?
Why did you think this was a good idea?

i bet you buy apple products too

OP delete that shit pic of me car. Got you a better one.

For the user about weeb plate surround it's not weeb nut just as bad. Came free with part though.

You gonna put that Miyata in a Miata?

Babies first neon themed slap. Start over little boy, this looks bad.

Can someone please post the discord invite?

Hopefully that user responds I finished the vector last night but he never sent me his email.