youtube.com/watch?v=2OnNpjhIfVo
youtube.com/watch?v=QkwmSzPdVnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Soviet tanks are trash

I would keep playing this if the gun wasn't so trash

Then use the 57 and sling gold

I did
its shit thats why I sold it

Been trying to get an ace in the T29 for a long time, managed 2700 damage all self spotted and still got first class. How much do you need to ace this thing? Are there that many good players sticking in the T29?

I got an ace for around 4k

It's one of the most popular tanks overall. It's also one of the strongest tanks, tier for tier, in the game.

I think one of my first aces in that tank was a 1442 base xp game but I doubt the cutoff is that high.

Is fastfetus a legit good player or is he a statpadder?

I think everyone would play it if the gun could pen things. Its the cutest light tank in the game.

I got my first ace yesterday with ~1400xp, doing >3500 damage, ~1000 damage blocked, ~1200 spotting, and 9 kills.
I also got my first mark today. Only 103 battles so far.

Its the best tier 7 tank. So the bar is really high. you will probably have to do about 3500 damage at least.

Just found the replay so I can correct the values.
>3700 damage
>470 blocked
>380 spotting
>9 kills

Is there a list of every tank that has a hd model?

pops like a cherry if you sneeze at it though

Shit, I don't think I'm good enough to do that much. Guess I'll stay happy with my first class.

It's amazing what google can do these days. Literally 1 minute and 30 seconds
hdlistweeblycom

Honestly the 76mm is terrible but I still find it amazingly fun. If you find something you can actually pen, you can fucking wreck their shit, great for deleting other tier 6 scouts and arty too. Gets expensive when you run APCR though. Even if they just made the APCR better I think that'd be enough.

>tfw I will never be anywhere near as good as Circon

I don't get it, I watch his replays and everything just goes fucking right. Like he's making his own luck. I try the same shit he does and I get nuked by arty or something

Just like how some people are born to be better than everyone else at sports, some people are born to be better than everyone else at videgames.

40k games doesn't hurt either.

>grab a cup of cocoa
>get in comfy pajamas
>open up a video of a crackling fire

The most effective way of playing WoT better is getting comfy. My WN8 for the last week is dark blue and I'm a green shitter.

Just like any tank that has a moron driving it.

Is it poor sportmanship to push a destroyed tank with my T29 to get a mobile hulldown?

Uh no? Why would you even ask that

Why would it be? Unless you are slowing an advance and letting the enemy flank you just because you are too scared to take a hit.

A couple of times a friendly has gotten pissy at me for using the pile of virtual metal that was once their tank. I was just wondering if it was wrong of me to push their corpse down an the 8 line on Himmelsdorf.

woops, didn't mean to respond to myself.

Did he die in the first three minutes into the game? Did he suicide scout and bitch 'shit team omfg noobs'? Did he sit out in the open and taking aim, while under fire? If you answered yes to any of the above, chances are that he's an idiot and you can safely ignore anything he has to say.

>Like he's making his own luck. I try the same shit he does and I get nuked by arty or something

Literally me the last 2 years, tried copying every youtube video and unicum streamer but kept being stuck at green. Then I stopped caring about stats and started doing whatever the fuck I felt like doing, recent is now 57% and slowly going up and I still don't quite get what I'm doing right to get such stats

Maybe you should just stop caring, it's probably the reason why you're stuck at being shit

Tell their dead asses to stop being dead if they dont want their corpse used to win the game.

You need to develop your own unicum skills rather than just trying to straight up copy those who developed them over years

Man, it is almost impossible to have a bad game in the KV-2

There's a reason that so many shitters play it.

I'm relatively new to the game. Is the xvm mod from modxvm "legal" in the eyes of war gaming? I've stupidly put money into this game and I'd rather not get banned over some visual mod

You won't even get banned for using literal "hack" mods. The EU wargaming said that they aren't banning anyone using them

>Skorp decided he didn't like me after dying at the start of the match
>spams chat with "dumb is6" "is6 lose us game" etc. etc.
>calls me a reroll and trolling lower tiers

I'm a yellow with the IS-6 being my one and only Tier 8 tank, why do people keep calling me a reroller? Do they seriously think someone would reroll for FUCKING YELLOW?

I got two more slots from the missions.

Which lines should I go?

Thinking burger arty.

If that's the case, then what is the "fair play policy" supposed to do? All I want is to be able to tell if the IS-2 who is blocking all of my shots is actually a tomato or not.

Do you know what NA war gaming's """""policy""""" is?

I've used the M41 HMC (comming from the Chaffee) and it misses more shots than, well I cant think of anything else.
While the mart shart artillery can drop some massive bombs, it cant hit the side of a barn, thus negating any advantage in alpha damage it may have

arty version of the KV-2?

I love the german ones

60% winrate with the GWP and its my first T7 arty

I concur with this user.

However I hear good things about the M44 which is the next tier up arty.

Pretty sure NA is banning the same as the RU is.

xvm is considered legal but i would advise against using it if you're new.

Oh, and I turned around to contest cap and managed to distrupt it at 95%, when no one else was in shooting distance of it. The Skorp's response to that was to constantly say "WRONG FUCKIGN WAY GO BACK STUPID IS6"

I think he's actually a bright red tomato, which would make sense with him thinking yellow is a reroll

It's a legal mod, but don't install it.

It will tilt the shit out of you.

kys arty players.

I don't play arty for fun.

I do it for missions.

But getting there is a pain in the ass. The M44 is 33000 to research, and when you're never hitting any shots you barely make any xp

I'm only in it for the female crew. Besides, I keep it to tier 6 or lower.

By install do you mean use their installer? Is it ok to just use the zip?

>don't install it

which part did you misunderstand

Sorry m8, I may be partially retarded, or it's 4 am in the morning and my english comprehension goes down by the minute.
I suppose I'm most confused by the word tilt in . what does this mean?

being tilted is basically getting put off your game by getting angry/frustrated. you make rash decisions, don't think things through, make bad plays and it makes you a worse player. XVM does this because it gives you too much information and can lead you to believe you're going to lose from the start, which means that you're already playing tilted.

Oh you mean like those faggots who drown themselves within the first 30 seconds because of a "35%" game.
Anyways, thanks for helping me with my question.

And then when you get enough XP to advanve to the M44 your crew still isnt back to being 100% from the retraining you did to put them into the M41 HMC

>at 3200/61% for the day
>"I'll play a couple more to get the winrate up
>2 games later, 2 losses
>down to 3000/59%

>caring this much about stats

that is where you went drastically wrong user

Same, started the day with 72 percent winrate and 4,000 WN8 and ended it with 69 percent and 3,100.

Why is it that I get better winrates in my piece of shit French heavies than in biased Russian heavies? I feel like I do a lot more to help my team when I play the Ruskies, but my winrate is consistently like 5% lower than in my ARL 44 and 50 100.

Who's the most skilled youtuber in your opinion, /wotg/?

I personally vote SirFoch, he's a fucking madman out of control basically. Doesn't fucking pull a Circon and pads in platoons with platoon mates who literally go ahead and die on his order for him.

Also is the SwiftInfant actually good at this game?

>Also is the SwiftInfant actually good at this game?
Yes, he's a true unicum.

What's a "true" unicum? Literally anyone can be a unicum if they just buy a premium account, grind to the 12t, and then spam APCR because every 810 damage (= one clip) is worth 4,000 wn8 in that tank. Or play the Chaffee and pen 6 shots per game, bam you're a unicum.

Being good enough at the game to not have to statpad to be an unicum, ie not doing what you just said.

>come to Veeky Forums
>name a literal nobody

Nice try promoting your channel. Going to go watch more QB videos now.

>Also is the SwiftInfant actually good at this game?
He pretty much does nothing but Chai snipe and abandon his team.

>he still thinks WoT is a team game

1v29 friend

I mean I'm also guilty for using retards as meatshields but so far I've only seen him do nothing but Chai snipe on his streams,regardless of what tank he's playing. I could snipe with my t-34-2 with the 122mm but that'd be retarded of me

I'm not Foch. Wish I was tho. He's so sexy. And he's living the life. And he's the best at this damn game. And even tho he gives shit to Wargaming like 10 times a video Wargaming still gives him shit.

Damn, marry me SirFoch!

if it wins games, what's the problem?

What I'm trying to say is if his teammates do not become his meatshields and tank all the damage for him, he'll perform much worse because there's no one to eat the damage for him. Still remember when he played the FV4005 in Mines and basically got shitfucked in the beginning of the game because his other teammates were hiding behind cover not getting shot at.

>SirReddit
Circon is better tbqh
Fastfetus is actually good

>tfw you have pulled up your e5 winrate by 12% so far since you got the tank over 2 years ago
Feels goodman

Foch is actually (((ourguy))). And he's a million times more skilled than "Ihavememeplatoonmemberswhodieformeandletmefarmdamageorhavekillsformedals" faggot.

>I love the german ones
>T7

believe me, don't go any further

>Foch is actually (((ourguy)))

>Quicky "QuickToLoadGold" Baby
>good

>shooting low penetration shells at targets that you can only penetrate with your high penetration shells
>good

>tfw all of my problems would be solved if I just gave enough of a shit to freexp to the better gun on the emil

>defending gold

>all of my problems
You would still get one shot by the M53/55 spammers infesting the MM queue.

SirFoch is god tier. He barely fires gold, solo queues, and plays shit tanks, all while getting consistently unicum games.

Also he isn't a shill and will tell you how it is.

yay i got an ace tanker

shame literally half the team just folded like a house of cards

>centurion 1 and 7/1 go into 1/2 line
>on fucking prokho
>they just sit there and do 2 shots of damage each

>tfw you watch overlords stream to charge your jo crystal to his face and zazie's voice

>watching streams

>long past Christmas and New Year
>special offers don't stop though

youtube.com/watch?v=2OnNpjhIfVo

youtube.com/watch?v=QkwmSzPdVnY

At least black tanks look better than the Ghetto paintjobs.

>we will never sell fury again
>sells fury for 4th time

>eu gets bt-sv
na getting pz2j when?

PzIIJ best buy of my life.

t. hellmaw

What would you do /wotg/? Go for the Strv 103 or Kranvagn?

why not both?

Fair point! But which one should I go for first?

Krankwagen obviously