youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
youtube.com/watch?v=NcoubpSwlEk
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/ebawaravun.sql
ffrk.kongbakpao.com/events/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

better, except I do wish we could avoid meme pics like that in op

I love Lilisette!

I was going to go with this to commemorate the record amount of shitflinging that happened last thread but I guess OSB fest just ended.

Is there any way at all to get the outfit King Noctis wears during the final battle with Ardyn? It's just Kingy Raiment without the cape and leg brace, he wears it while resting anywhere, but it doesn't seem obtainable?

no

Uh.. you know OP is just fine then.

Big Bro's gotta look the other way sometimes..

There's no need to make a fucking thread before, right at or even just 10 posts after we reach autosage.
You're killing other good threads by being a twitchy mofo, you know.

noctis please save me from grande meal

>Jihl Nabaat in before Caius/Yeul
>Sabin FF6 banner introducing relics with LM attatched
>D300 torment locks you in at 3 Bars for the whole fight, but you can get super RS

I-is the suplex finally here?

I-I'm sorry user. I'm just scared every time an OP gets fucked so I try to guarantee at least the OP data is fixed before anything else.

Typical. This game is so clumsy, but I still like it.

Hope you are all ready for another easy event in BE anons! If anyone needs it, here is the AI for the bosses:

hastebin.com/ebawaravun.sql

The only one I am not too sure about is the Ochu one, but not like it matters. Good luck to y'all

>tfw haven't pulled an OSB
I-i-is my first going to be TGCid?

no

Odds of cliaming X relic are inversely proportional to the square of your desire for X relic

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor has homosexual feelings for Gabranth.

The gang's all here

Is this how DeNA makes a whale out of me

send help and freeze my cards before I do anything even more stupid

Gambling isn't addictive, kupo. It's fun!

Fresh from reddit

Next events
I (Mobius) > VI (Sabin) > IX (Steiner/Vivi) > FF Airship Brigade collab (new dresspheres based on a vote) > XIII (Jihl)
Another SaGa collab sometime before Feb

Celes, Sabin and Relm are getting new Legend Materia but they're attached to relics

Hopefully PC hacks will give us all the cool costume related stuff. Can't wait for all the shitty Prompto photos of the older cast.

I love Prishe!

I can't wait for all the new bug videos that a port to PC will create. Most entertaining part of the game.

>XIII (Jihl)
DUDE don't even joke. I'm about to blow my load...Who is it really?

>(new dresspheres based on a vote)

I just hope JPbros have good taste.

Why does nobody else notice how incredibly hot this bitch is?

It's actually Jihl dude.

>another VI event
>still no Umaro or Gogo

>another IX event
>still no Blank, Marcus, Cinna, or Baku

Unless it was a slightly dedicated joke, the sprite was posted along with the graphic in the last thread.

VI event needs a crossover with BE with a rate up for Sabin,

see
my waifu squad is ready

Not my fave Shiva design but still.

At least her sprite is ok. But I don't know why the fuck they are using her over more important characters.

that's the power of the waifu b8 + vagina pass

The client is the slowest piece of shit ever. Can't even download the God damn game and KAT torrents went to shit. I need to find a copy of the client in torrent form maybe to be faster?

Such as? Lebreau and Gadot come to mind but who else is there?

Assuming they do protags JP better vote for blonde Terra

a very tough mom

then youll have to download a 50 gig update anyway

>protags

I think it'll probably be a V job fiesta vote plus assorted Dissidia-isms because is there really much different with most characters?

pls be blue mage

>inventory is full up of gigantuars I saved from cactuar dunes
>waiting to get calamity gems from event so I can awaken noctis and stuff those down his stupid throat
>sitting on 1100 arena medals and 30 arena tickets

How about Caius? But.. after I thought about it, I guess you're right. Not really that many other charaters in 13, huh.

It seems like SQUARE ENIX is either cheaping out on CDNs or obviously the game is dying because they don't want "new players" to play. Because the client download speed is trash I don't even have the router plugged in direct plugged in to the ethernet to modem. I never had problems downloading games unless it's day 1 release. But come on 0.35MBs is not acceptable. I am not even blocking the updater/launcher/client. My internet is not this slow. This is like downloading on a shitty DSL connection.

why not just download from steam?

Think there is any chance they will vote for a costume for Garland?

the game's servers have some real shitty connections to some parts of the US.

well I guess the west coast connection is trash to square enix. this is depressing.

would love mobius's garland outfit. without helmet. hhhhnnnngh

Anyone care to explain the situation with Prompto and Ardyn? The game didn't really go into all that detail... Maybe it'll be in his episode

Shiva or Leviabeetus for my Alphinaud + BSB against U+ Rubicante?

Yes

Dude, are you seriously trying to kill me?

He's equally weak to both. Do Leviathan since it's higher spell power than Shiva.

With Alphinaud rule of thumb is hones don't matter, automatically pick the one with the strongest multiplier, so Leviathan.

Meia:
>Black Magic 5*, Summon 5*, Witch 4*
>Equip: Dagger, Rod, Staff; Hat, Robe, Bracelet

>Wol now has Monk 4*

i MIGHT pull for hope OSB on the banner its coming back on. got the BSB in a dollar pull but I had onion BSB so i didnt wanna draw on phase 5

i feel like the enholy OSB would be fucking insane damage

Ardyn was Prompto, Prompto was Ardyn

>that gau
eh?

Has the banner list for RK not updated? Last thing I see is for World of FF

But like the loading screen after it said it was just
a stitch in time.. but that's literally all we got. Just a loading screen describing it. wtf

>four digits for episode number

we're in for a ride aren't we

It's not updated.

Ardyn has illusion powers so he cast a spell that made Noctis think he was Prompto and Prompto was him.

>game asks if you really mean that
>you choose yes eagerly

The text mentions "costumes used in AB to be brought to RK" so it isn't very clear Who knows, maybe we'll actually get core class dresspheres.

Aside from Dissidia outfits, if they go down the route of ALL costumes, there's also Mercenary Ramza, LR Lightning, and Freelancer Refia/Ingus/Arc to consider

SANTA TIFA WHEN

UPDATE: Switched DNS servers
Download speeds are much faster. WTF!?
STILL SHITTY DOWNLOAD SPEEDS.
But better than nothing.

>might

Touchy situation tbqh lad. Are you a metafag or someone who doesn't particularly mind Hope? I like him myself so this was a good draw on top of OK BSB but most people don't really agree.

In any case, it also has Raines BSB which is apparently hyped as fuck so that's probably the actual prize of the draw even if you don't get the OSB.

Fix it please

Are you ever!

It's weird. They seem to be on top of the banners when new ones are translated for global but they never seem to update JP banners.

cuckcuckpao obviously has them but there's so much bloat that makes it annoying to read it off their pages.

ffrk.kongbakpao.com/events/

Use this for now.

I fucking chose yes.

Feels fucking bad man.

dumb feelposter

They are probably GL player and not overly interested in JP banners from 4+ months from now.

>Rubicante Ultimate
>Raise: Revive all KO’d targets (trigger: fire attacks)
so he revives MY dead units if I apply a little spark?

btw, can we take him out of his defending mode?

no you have to wait

I dunno, they used to grep new JP banners a lot before. You might be right and he just got lazy.

Yeah, I think the Raise mechanic is even implemented in IV. The only time I think the cloak could ever have been forcefully opened was when they first made him an Ultimate and you could use a Thief attack to open the cloak like in IV DS. It was a really well-designed fight imo.

>Shitty holiday units
>BE shit donut units
>Literally lady ga ga unit

Holy shit how can we have 3 banners in a row that are THIS absolute shit? WHERE THE FUCK IS THUNDER GOD WHERE THE FUCK IS TIDUS WHERE THE FUCK IS ONION.

>JP
FUCK JP

i've never played XIII only watched a bit of it played but I don't dislike him that much

and seeing him rape the everliving fuck out of ultima weapon this event made me a believer

plus adult hope wardrobe record means he can stop being a shota

What does Raines BSB do anyway?

why the fuck those models are so fucking ugly

Is anyone else really pissed we didn't get the XI banner? I really wanted Ayame's BSB

>2001

This shit is as old as I remember it.

NEVER EVER

>event ends tonight

I would have seriously dropped 150 mythril and $100 on this banner

Hope actually has one of the better OSBs because of the EnHoly BSB and easier access to +Holy relics outside of FF13, but Quistis and Terra can Wrath spam for quick EnElement -> OSBx2 which puts them in a class of their own in mage OSBs

>Units aren't strong enough to do the Snowman event without using lapis
>Have to bank on the next event to get 6* materials
Life is suffering.

>What does Raines BSB do anyway?
It can take him up to the MAG soft cap without any external buffs, and has an instant cast command 1.
No en-element, but still the strongest mage BSB for months to come.

please fuck off with this comic. it's still available for reading on its own website, you don't need to image dump an active thread on page 2

When did we stop using Wark and go to Kweh?