Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqUhKDkxZyI
youtube.com/watch?v=orJlpdcwM-w
dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for anime

nth for waifu

ded gaem

nice patch dotards

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

How are you liking this new patch?

Do you seriously believe it took them almost half a year of hard work to come up with these UI and HUD changes along with the map, talent tree and other shit that came with with 7.00 update?

Get a fucking clue already. After TI ended and they stuffed their pockets with over 70 million big ones, again, thanks to you idiots who supported them by buying their shit, they went off for at least a 1-2 month vacation on the Maldives and then started to production on more money-driven goals like the Fall Pass for, again, you losers to spend more money on.

Also by working maybe like 3 days a week and being lords to themselves, they literally don't give a shit or have to answer to anyone regarding deadlines.
Not to mention they even released the entire content with more bugs than the current version the game had been running in and they didn't gave a shit. They just kept tweaking it for a few days and now guess what, 2 week vacation because Christmas + New years!

They have been doing shit like this and will continue to do so because they know that at the end of the day, no matter the state of how bad things get, you morons will still throw money at them and keep on buying the shit they shit out of their asses like there's no tomorrow.

You want the game fixed? Too bad, up next in the agenda is the Chinese New Bloom event with the Juggernaut Arcana!

Be sure to have some money read on your Steam wallet, fellow gulagite redditor!
You have to support this game you love so much! Shoutouts to Valvo for making it happen!!!

This is the type of game you're playing now.

2nd for reddit

>two Dragon Lances on a melee hero

am i missing something here?

>This is the type of game you're playing now.
stopped reading there

Yeah, 2 more lances

LMAO2DRAGONLANCE

ATTENTION.

NEVER FORGET OUR GIRL.

Where's the fucking footage of this?

Seconding this. I've heard stories but never found any video.

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

Still true

it somehow disappeared from everywhere
gaben pulling strings

The twitch stream didn't record and no one recorded it.

It's lost to time.

Nigger you got superseded

It's actually kinda romantic in a way. Katie Kate will only live on in our memories.

We must always remember her.

fucknoob meepo

reminder for our reddit friends
the following posts are forbidden during e-sports
- blogs (stories about your trash tier pubs)
- balance discussions (unless in all caps and with osfrog spammed in between the words)
- animeposting (unless EG is playing)

This is some Candle Cove tier shit.

i watched nearly all of the afterparty and went to do something right when that fucking thing happened
i regret it to this day

Did you just drew my image and copied my pasta?

>no one recorded it
I find this very hard to believe.

NEW ITEM:

Forest Synthesizer

3 branches
Circlet
recipe(230 gold)

Active ability: Create a tree that lasts 50 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds.

Recommended item for timbersaw, monkey king, natures prophet.

post dota sluts doing lewd faces

youtube.com/watch?v=wqUhKDkxZyI

I actually legit love this song and have it on my playlist.

i know im going to get a lot of shit in this thread but this drawing is actually onpoint

there i fucking said it

its like the Olympic village orgies , no one records it since it will destroy someone's or your career.

Meepo is such a weird hero, he is going to do the double Eblade build next. Stacking stat items is like only viable on him

i dont see why this led to such a fuzz
just some regular cute pop stuff

Iron branch

>pick meepo
>win

Get used to seeing this in progames

Because that was legit the only good song she sang.

The rest was her screaming demonically into the mic.

hahaha SEA dota

Who plays the best Meepo?

nice

>sea monkeys getting styled on

>It's another episode of pinoys being clinically unable to win anything at all

w33 most likely

this tournament is gonna be nothing but sd luna picks

me

If fucking tobi is begging for it to stop it can't be good

>"Dota is dying"

Remember in 2015 when we could almost never fill up a venue?

tossup between abed w33 and n0tail
dunno where rtzs meepo fits in

They are going to get banned all the time

It will probably be a few more weeks till 7.01b

so we will see a lot of meepo pick and bans right?
Artour is practicing him , OG has notail , DC has w33 , Vega has G and the pinoys have Abed but they won't qualify

Does Sing play a good Meepo?

Is DC the best team out there right now? real talk

Dota IS dying in NA.

That said, it's stable as fuck in Asia. They love this shit.

The declining playerbase is mostly a meme. It's just faggots looking at the Chinese New Year and saying "WOOOOOOOW 200,000 LESS WOOOOOOOW".

he doesnt have any good heroes

Saksa is such a chad :3c

>dunno where rtzs meepo fits in

Right in the trash, where it belongs with rtz.

Best team in this tournament, sure. All of the teams? Top 3 probably
Source: Talking out of my ass

didnt he win C9 that game vs DK back at TI4 with meepo? was a p awesome moment

this guy

League of Legends is also dying in NA.

I wonder what's going on, is it because of the new market of good games or just NA getting sick of MOBAs?

Its still super big in CIS, SEA and China but it will never gain alot of new players in NA.
It was TI4 VG vs C9 game 2. Was pretty good, problem is he got stagnant especially when he got dropped from C9.

DC EG VP Wings are probably the top teams right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=orJlpdcwM-w

you forgot the team who won the major

>EG

Wings is questionable.

Overwatch is definitely a big factor, no matter how much people want to deny it.

That said, I think that's more of a problem for League than Dota. Truth be told, Dota has always been niche as fuck in North America. It's why the scene was bullied and considered a joke up until EG started slapping ass.

It's rare, but in Dota's case, North America is the minority and probably always will be.

Sumails hero pool got buffed a lot this patch.

As long as Sh1t fixes his drafting, EG will be top dawg.

because playing video games is embarassing for any normal person in the west
and because young whites are outnumbered 100-1 by non-whites

Did you guys know that HoTS is actually really good. I have a couple of RL friends that plays it all the time.

It's really smooth, polished and bug free.

The games are pretty fast, they last about 30 mins max, which is also why my friends chose to play it to begin with.

They are fun because with that timeframe, you don't have people sperging out, raging, throwing, tilting, insulting or doing some LUL RANDOM XD shit.

The tactics of the game aren't as vast as in DOTA due to the size of the maps, but good map-awareness, team-play, calling out good move decisions and even split-push can definitely make a comeback and win a game you thought to have lost.

I played it for over 4 days when I was visiting a friend at his house and I had a great time. My only regret is that in the Blizzard side you have to subject yourself to the farming and daily quest pattern.

Which I really hate. I really dislike the modus operandi where you have to farm dailys for points and then use these points to purchase the Heroes. But I understand that it's Blizzard's way to make money out of the game, and at least they are open, in-your-face about it instead of doing shit behind the curtains like Valvo does.

Overall HoTS is a pretty decent game, it's really easy and fun at the end of the day, which is the primary reason why people should be playing video games to begin with.

replace wings with OG.

>Food culture

IT'S CALLED GASTRONOMY, YOU FUCKING GOD DAMN STUPID RETARDED MAN-CHILD.

Blizzard along with Sony are the two companies on /v/ I legit believe have active viral advertisers working for them. Every fucking thread this shit comes up and it becomes harder and harder to believe it's just simple shitposting.

Nobody under the age of 40 cares if you play videogames now

Valvo doesn't give a shit to what the players say or want. They never did.

Did you retards missed the part on my posts where I said that all these companies want is to make money?
None of them care about what the players that play their games want.

They change, add and remove things according to their own studies and preferences under the interest that it will make them more money. That's all there is to it, plain and simple.

They will never listen or admit to be wrong on anything. And if something doesn't go according to their expectations, they will just curve-ball it until the players get accustomed to it, as they have always done so for years now.

There is literally no point in presenting anything whatsoever because 99% such things are discarded and in the eventuality of that 1% that doesn't, the devs will exploit it for their own interests while laughing at your backs.

Fucking get a clue of reality already, morons.

nice reddit formatting

Oh no it couldn't just be that overwatch sold something like 15 million copies. Don't drink the koolaid

It's sad but true that phone games are also eating up people's time from PC gaming. Especially in Korea, but it happens even here.

LOL

You're keeping this shit ass HUD and you'll like it, shit eaters. Just as you kept the Reborn dashboard and all the rest of the crap that came with it.

Sure, it will be tweaked more and more and more, but it still will be shit at the end and you will still play on it because there's no fucking way Valve will ever acknowledge they fucked up.

Now keep eating their shit by the spoon like a good boy.

Oh yeah, and buy that Monkey King Arcana too!!!!

>Did you retards missed the part on my posts where I said that all these companies want is to make money?

Wow, you are such a Sherlock Holmes. It is like the people who work there are just humans beings like you and me.

feel when you get megas at 25 minutes and still only have 1 forge spirit

>vidyagaymens
>fun

99% of Overwatch players have no idea what the fuck HOTS is nor do they give a fuck enough to find out or shill it.

A card pack has been deposited into your heartstone account.

Reminder that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your sad existence, seriously.

>$3 for one post

come on it'd be something like

3 shitposts for 10 coins, 100 coins for a pack

>drop to 3k
>this is now normal

dotards??

I think you're just getting baited desu

looks like you are where you belong

Plenty of (You)'s today and all I'm doing is just posting my pastas.

hmmmmmmm...... so this is the power of reddit during "E-Sports".

Nice..

Nice.....

have one on the house my different colored brother

Dota is dying in NA. We need refugees to repopulate our servers.

Awwwww shieeeet, thanks dudemong.

Also,

>tfw I used to play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I had above 70% win rate with all of them

>tfw my 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is, even after all this time, the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

>tfw still that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

>tfw you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I was despite going full try-hard while I literally played casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

>tfw DotA has become a Reddit catering piece of shit kusoge only focused in cashing out on kids using their parent's credit cards and Abaddon will never be top pick again

>tfw I will forever be the true chosen by the mist

?
there are no borders in dota
there's been "refugee's" in servers since day 1

stop doomposting!

>kda and LH stats are so far away from the hero selection and portrait you sometimes can't even tell who it belongs to
this UI just gets better and better the more they 'fix it'

i wonder what the peak this month will be
i haven't seen it over high 800's once since a couple days after 7.00 hit

ETA on Sing strim?

Hey...

Buy the new Monkey Kang Arcana + Terrain fellow gulagite redditor!

Sing is stuck in frozen wasteland right now, Adelaide.

>Maelk saying on panel that League is just for disgusting sub-humans
>flips off the camera

Seems a little over the top