/smgen/ - SMITE General

Witch of the Wilds edition

>PC 3.25 - The Phantom Queen (Celtic Goddes: The Morrigan)
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-the-phantom-queen-3-25-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.24 - Journey to HRX
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-journey-to-hrx-3-24-patch-notes/

>New Egyptian Clash Map Reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=YfHSBaMyES8

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

I want to give Jing Wei a cum enema.

Yeah, sure you do. That's why you're defending a bunch of polygons on a chinese pillow fort building board

Thanatos is OP, his sustain needs to be nerfed as well as his execute.

nth for Nemesis without her helmet on

More like Witch of the Wangs, am I right fellas?

Nemesis has the best midriff and legs

Were you not around for the period in time where Zhong dominated the meta, or

Wait so since Twitch prime is free with amazon prime, does that mean with 1 month of amazon prime I could get
>A twitch sub(blegh whatever)
>Spriggan Terra
>Oak-Seer Artemis
>Celtic Loading Frame
>Celtic Music Theme
>Druid Shrine Pedestal
>Woodland Rogue Morrigan
>Cutesy The Morrigan Avatar
>Janus skin

I feel like the work that went into clash should have went into conquest instead, or the same level of work should go into conquest eventually. I feel this splitting of game modes is what's killing Smite.

seeing that the ones that don't are pretty much garbage tier, uh yes, yes they do.

Janus, for example has been one of the top mages since his release, as he has high burst damage at safe distances. Morrigan needs to get right in front of your face to do most of her damage, with no reliable mobility tool. Also seeing as most top mid and solo laners have some form of an ability to avoid her 2-1 combo, means she aint gonna get it off most of the time, and her inability to actually fight in a 1v1 when her ultimate is down means she can get bullied hardcore by every midlaner in the game. the only way that she'll get the jump on someone is to go stealth, and ironically the best moment for Morrigan is not being Morrigan at all.

So basically her best role is contained to the jungle position and why should I use Morrigan over any other top jungler atm?

im just wondering what this shit gives you, still trying to figure out if you get the next event free

Seems like skims are kinda pointless on Morrigan since she'll be other characters all the time

She's not Odin you wont always have her ult up and wanting to use it

Her ult has a cooldown of 160 to 80, and it grows if you use an ultimate with a higher cooldown than hers, it really won't be a problem.

Zhong is complete shit now.
Complete food.

You are right it's mandatory you NEED to have crazy burst (that you can confirm), good kill securing and utility to be even a remotely good. Sustained damage is a meme in Smite. I's gonna get out lifestolen or healed either way or there's a flaw in damage application

Same with how cc-less/low cc assassins are a joke.

>The only way that she'll get the jump on someone is to go stealth

>Use Confusion
>Clone goes into lane
>a Minion shoots it
>getting any dmg means its gone
>immediatly lose every bonuses and stealth you got from it

Even that has a limited usage, should have made it at least so that it needs to take the dmg from a god or tower to dissapear.

Yeah was thinking of doing exactly the same.

She doesn't lose stealth when the illusion dies, she loses stealth when SHE, the morrigan, gets hit.

Well, so it is at least not completely shit.

Still, her confusion is just a shitty version of Lokis Decoy and vanish in 1 skill.

You can place it through walls and the illusion will move around them. As long as they have no vision of you, you can fool some people for ganks, and it can still be useful in escapes.

I assume it will always take the shortest route to the destination you picked?
So its a tard and you have to place it correctly if you want it to move a certain path.

Keep in mind she does lose movement speed bonus once the illusion pops

Are they doing another cinematic this year? If so who do you think will be in it?

Most likely more Baellona, Some old faces like Neith and Thor along with newer ones, at least one of them will be Japanese.

You guys know what the animated shit in smite rivals video is? Looks good.

That was until Morrigan.

Well the smite rivals announcement had some anime part so maybe it will be the full version.

HercAnon again, letting you know not only does he have 4 types of CC in two abilities and the best heal in the game, he also has the most damaging ult of any warrior.

And who do you mean by that?

Reminder that the Morrigan is a cute

Obviously mages jobs are to cast high damaging spells, it's what they do. I'm sure The Morrigan's numbers will be relatively high to compensate for her need to be so close into people. However, being as that she has a multiple hitting stun, an ally ability buff, great gank potential, and the ability to be a God that uses successful ults while the original God Burns the relics means she objectively has a good use in this meta. She not only has objectively the best utility in the game in theory (a stun, ally buff, become say God) but will most likely be able to dish out decent scalings in the process. If every single mage was about going boom, Ra wouldn't be a top pick or ban.

Yes, if mage were only about going boom Ah Puch and Anubis would be more picked.

That new Cabrakan skin , is it locked in a chest ?

They teased it as faceit exclusive skin. I hope you get it just for signing up

The fuck is that ? Is it like some curse type of shit?

Is anyone else having major problems with ping? Normally I play around 80-90 but for the past week it has sprung up to 110-140. Other multiplayer games are fine, were aus servers moved or updated or something?

Hi kind anons. I'm lately playing Hou Yi and I would like to ask some questions. Is there some user good with Hou Yi?

Never used it only seen ads during SWC. If I'm right it's some kind of 3rd party tournament organizer where you can bet money on your games or some shit.

Sure thing buddy , ask any question

Well, I tried some builds and I noticed I do a little worse with ASI as 3rd item than Ichaival. Also what would be a good build for him? I can tell mine if needed.

You gotta pick between crit or quins. Usually i like to go devours gauntlet with crit and transcendence with quins. Either way it's viable. Ichaival it's usually better early on than asi , late game is when you should sell ichaival and buy asi

You build asi when you go build transcendence otherwise you don't have any lane hp sustain. And you don't build transcendence at s3.

I though I would sell Ichaival for O-Bow

Then is nice to know I'm not very wrong. My build usually is.

>Ninja Tabi
>Devourer
>Ichaival
>Exe
>Wind Demon
>Db

Last two maybe swap places from match to match.

>have to disable adblock to get rewards
nah, not worth it senpai.

sheeeit dog

Suntaco is back again! V2 reloaded.

I just wish Suntouch gets a better fucking camera, jesus dude come on.

That nigress in Kinesa cosplay was actually perfect, even the skin tone was on point.

Depend of your adblock, I have AdBlock and still got them.

Who is that faggot asian manlet and why is he allowed to be there?

He works at Hi-Rez

>Camazotz
>Chang'e
Come on Eager, I know chinese player are trash but it's not entierely their fault, show them some respect and don't pick meme god.

>Chang'e jungle
Oh boy! Here we go

Fdot sounds like fucking death himself.
Jesus dude, your throat has been fucked since summer

>chang'e jungle
>winning
Lmao

Is Divios mentally retarded, hell is Egr mentally retarded, because they look mentally retarded.

He should drink milk and honey, it's good for the throat.

>world championship
>not even 30k viewers

lol

>fdot voice

WHAT THE FUCK

And yet it's the 5th most watched game on twitch.

>Fucking fdot

Dude I'd understand if it were the finals, but already during day 2, come on

It was the 1st or 2nd most watched in the season 1 championship

Counting about 36k adding the other twitch channels showing it and the youtube stream

Zapman just got his ass eaten the fuck out by Maker!

there were 50,000 yesterday.

>SOLOD BY CHINA
ZAPMAN PLEASE

This he bo is snowballing hard. Yuan looks like a really competent midlaner, I think HAPI can maybe win off his back...

Also Bluewhale is on fucking point with his pressure.

Wildcards are stepping up this year

Maybe for the final, the match right now is just eager against a chinese team.

I think that was one of the first clean objectives of this worlds...

So many throws yesterday

Amazing to see a team bodied 24-3 yesterday now trading with eGr. Troll eGr but still...

Makes me thing they're actually decent at pressing an advantage, but just can't play from behind for shit.

>decent at pressing an advantage, but just can't play from behind for shit

that's usually how it is with wildcards.

Are they really doing this twitch/account link shit from now on for rewards? I skipped yesterday cause I didn't want to do it.

>qualifying for ranked conq
>get a team of feeders, vs a bunch of idiots
>go 33-4
>go back to casual conquest
ranked is a joke

Yes sir. They don't put codes on stream anymore.
Now it's random though. Some people get more codes than others, and so far I've only gotten 15 gems. Can't complain because it's free gems, but still kind of disappointed

And I thought I had it bad with my odyssey chest and the Neith voice pack inside.

Anhur is a solid pick in general I suppose, but honestly, I'd have liked a Freya ADC here.

Thana mid?

Haven't you heard? Thana goes in every lane.

yuan coming out of fucking nowhere.

This guy seems legit.

Please no. I've had about 5 Thanatos players in a row feed their fucking brains out. Spare me, please.

>Play conquest
>guy instalock Thana
>Don't worry I will fill, Thana can do every role, trust me I saw pro doing it

bluewhale you dumb cunt!

Hey! Shitter who claimed asclepius on sylvanus was mandatory! Get shit on in an official manner.

>yfw when your teammate pulls someone out of your aoe

I've had the case a long time before already...
Except he said that in russian.
He proceeded to carry the game in Gregor-like fashion

> charge in as Athena someone barely under tower to secure the kill
> Freya woops the target
> End up halfway under tower while the target gets away scot-free

There's also playing Tyr, blinking in and knocking three people towards your team while your vulcan fires his ult off at max range then spams thanks.

Like why even ult if they're not locked down and if you see Tyr going in you should know where they'll be going

LICHT are the only newcomers left.

>Zapman married
goddamn! and he married a hottie.

Other regions are developing still, but SWC 3 has definitely represented progress for the international regions

How can you not love Zapman

who here /dyingofcringe/ , why is smite shit so cringey?

All this time I thought rivals and tactics was the same thing

Rivals looks like the shittiest

Not as cringey as the /textbetweentwoslashes/ meme

But did you see that hot Khepri play

pic?

Damn , what a lucky fucker

Baskin sounds so humble

DON'T TRUST THE FUCKING CHINK