Fixable?

Fixable?

every thing is fixable, given enough money and time

Anything is fixable, but stuff like this just isn't worth fixing. Unless you're insanely attached to the car, don't bother

Frame bent?

Sure, but it's a shitty rusted out Hyundai. Why bother?

Lol. What?

Go junk yard, pull ask the parts for 600$. Slap it on and go

pop the hood, and lets see if there is any waves on the strut towers.

if you are planning on getting that done as cheapo as possible, you are looking at at least 2 grand.

glass alone is probably $350
airbags need to be replaced, $500-800

the rest is cheapo RockAuto parts, prob $500 total. not counting fender, bumper.

fixable, but probably don't bother if any of the frame is fucked.

nah repairs worth more than the car junk it

Fixable? Yes any car is fixable.
Worth it? No. No point in fixing a POS Hyyndai.

Suppose you didn't mind the fender and bumper, opted not to replace the airbags, and just broke out the windshield instead of replacing it. Then it'd be $500?

I believe to keep it legal the airbags need to be replaced.

You would definitely need to take a closer look than a few photos to see how much damage there really is, that looks like a fairly big impact.

it could be fixed but it might not be worth it if there's a lot to be done

no, it's a Hyundai

>and just broke out the windshield instead of replacing it.

Are you fucking retarded? It doesn't matter how much of a budget your on that's just fucking stupid. Especially if this is a daily driver.

What the fuck did you hit?

Probably nothing. Probably looking at it on some salvage yard auction site trying to decide if it's worth it to buy it for 200 bucks and fix it.

The answer is "no" btw OP.

Go on Craigslist and find an 80s Tercel or Civic that hasn't been wrecked.

god damn

strut fucked
lower control arm fucked
tie rod (outer and probably inner) fucked
strut tower probably fucked
cv axle fucked
sway bar probably fucked
can maybe get away with the fucked fender, depending on clearance
steering rack might've gotten fucked by the tie rod getting slammed into it

No.

This. Looks like you can fix the front end and just let the fender be fucked up desu
>its your fault for letting your ball joints go this bad

Dont hate me. I just took a closer look at it
Dont hit heavy things in the road with your no ground clearance car
If the spot the strut connects to just trash it and get a new one for the same price as fixing the old one

>Airbag deployed
Total loss.

Now, can you buy it back and rebuild it? Sure. I mean, I wouldn't, but you could...

You're better off getting a different car, that isn't another Hyundai. Part it out if you have the time & space.

pop driveshaft back in
buy 60 dollar lower control arm
take off fender and smack it out on grass

60 bucks should fix that op

>airbags deployed
it's fucking fucked mate

not a problem, you just buy the parts needed and put it back together and straighten the panel, seen shit like that happen in the neighborhood a couple of times always fixed after a week

that doesn't seem too bad either, as long as the engine is intact it's no problem

your frame might be iffy tho

only a few km's from me,fuck that though not worth it even if the engine survived

Even if the frame is bent, the spirit of the car is still intact. You just have to adapt to it's new driving style.