/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread She's just sleeping Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

penis

Naegiri is the best and cutest ship!

Saihara-chan, want to head to the love hotel with me?

Reposting info from the sound datamine
>Maki has a line with a passionate yell at kaito calling him momota
>Kaito has a line with him giving a nickname to maki
>Rentarou and kaede share a ominous line
>Ouma and angie both have lines seemingly at the end of their FTE but directed to saihara instead of kaede
>Angies is her asking saihara to be her husband and oumas is him saying that since he stole saiharas heart hes content with dying
>Ouma has multiple mental breakdown lines
>So does gonta

COMPLEX MOTIVES

>3 threads in less than 24 hours
I wonder if we're gonna get the same thing after release.

He's the Mastermind

He's angry at his waifu always dying because of Ouma being a shitter

Reminder that Kaede is, in fact, going to die, and be replaced by Suichi, which is the real female protagonist.
There's a whole lot of lines of Ouma breaking down.
So case 2-3-4 is Ouma setting up a trap so someone else commits the murder by absolute chance, which ends up being Kaede.
Everyone thinks the murderer is whoever set up the trap, which is the whole trial, finally Ouma is cornered, and he admits to setting it up, but it suddenly turns into a technicality plot where people have to figure out if the blackened is the chance killer, or Ouma.
Monokuma, obviously seeing as Kaede is the most beneficial death, makes her the blackened, which she accepts willingly for the good of everyone.
Ouma breaks down, having set it all up expecting himself to die, not wanting Kaede to die, but she accepts it, and gets executed.
The execution is Kaede sitting on the electric chair.

Cuties!

that's kind of, how do you say it, homosexual

I can't think about lies the same way again.

DUDE

STEPPING STONE FOR PIANOS

LMAO

The real liar was spike and kodaka for saying kaede was the protagonist and not saihara

What do you mean they share the same ominous line?

Yes, Souda is cute! CUTE!

If ultimate cuck is the protag, i'll stream myself stuffing the limited edition shuuichi hat into my ass

Ouma also has a line about messing up/fucking with the killing game was well, like Amami's.

Does anyone have any other lines directed at saihara romantically?

If nothing else, sound user's efforts gave the shippers some great bait before release.

So was all that talk about friendship and being everyone's leader a lie?

AYY YO MATTE
ETO ANO
Lies*
YOU SAYING WE IS FAKE PROTAGONIST
Brain drive bys*
EEEEEHHH

AHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FOR THE GREATER HAROMY

There's a sequence that implies Rantarou dies for Kaede's sake.

Meaning Rantarou is the mastermind because he's tired of his waifu dying

Rather kaede and amami have lines directed at eachother thats ominous

I'll stream myself shoving Kaede's backpack and Shuuichi's hat up my rectum. Cap this, will deliver.

What file?

The theme is lies so don't be surprised when someone survives their execution and returns the next chapter

Prepare for bullshit upon bullshit

>Voice.awb.02091

capped

Replaying trial 3
Did Celes really think this dumb shit would have worked? Considering she was going up against Naegi, Togami and Baconhands.
Maybe it would have worked if she was up against Asahina and Weedman alone.
Fuck, even Sakura would crack the case.
Starting to think she was just suicidal. This is embarassing.

byeonara, obvious villain

>kaede x amami
>kaito x maki
>saihara x ouma

I am pleased with these canon pairings.

No, Rantarou's lines were just fanfiction. These are the lines of Kaede's in question.

>00095: You absolutely have to live!
>00096: Don't lose!
>00097: Because I believe in you!
>00098: It's a promise. (might not be from the same part)

A-angie, calm down...

Celes is indeed the dumbest blackened of the franchise

A shame since she's perfectly smart befoe that chapter

Whats the line?

You can post it in jp doesn't matter

Yeah, case 3 was retarded. Celes was probably desperate though, due to that motive. Can't make a good plan while being hot headed.

What files?

Totally suicidal bud decided to say "fuck you" to the rest of the vast by taking two others with her and possibly killing everyone anyways.

Her convoluted plan is dumber than what some people did on accident.
Well at least she killed that fat fuck Yamada, points for that.

>motive
you mean money

of which as the best gambler ever she should have plenty of

Might have been bullshit. Was just going by whats been posted so my mistake if any fanfic bullshit got through

>02070
>02071

earSEX

Celes is a greedy bitch.

Man its good to see not everyone is retarded in this place.

Why do you cucking fucks still think that Kaede is gonna die? Just give it up already jesus

Yet she's second best in DR1 next to Kyoko

Then why does saihara have two end of FTE lines directed at his scrawny ass?

Translatoranon, what does 1675 mean?

Also, Ouma seems to have two versions of "I'll fuck with this game" (that's what it means right) for some reason- 1673-74.

Scrum debates exist now, scrum free time events must also exist as well shithead

I fucking love how laid back and chill her fucking interrupt is
like fucking
>"Chigau-yoooooo"

She could've done two things to increase her chances: make a better disguise for Hagakure that doesn't restrict his movements and can be taked off without outside help, and/or have Yamada dispose of the schematics.

There's no need to start a war over it, it's just speculation. The sound files in question might not even be real.

If those did exist then they would still be directed at kaede not shuichi

I AGREE WITH THAT!

Kaede and Shuichi will make babies in the end.

About time group FTEs became a thing. It makes more sense than every single student hanging out individually, especially when they may be killed any moment.

I really like how this goes, especially considering he has lines about him fucking with the game in some way.

The files are real. I can confirm that. Translation or context may be off though

Not saying they're not real, they could be talking in a group and a line just so happens to be directed at Shuuichi and not Kaede, that's definitely what's going on in those sound files.

Cause they're desperate.

There's no confirmation that those are FTE lines but as usual you faggots will jump to conclusions.

What a smart anons we got today! Let's keep praising and supporting our Supreme Shota Leader in gaining Saihara-chan's heart.

If she plainly just stole the laptop, chances are high that Ishimaru and Yamada would kill each other at some point anyway.
Then she could have just whacked the survivor and bam, she would have left way less evidence. If you consider that she could just wash the hammer like she did anyway, but this time no one would even know that any hammers were involved.

Damn right, can you fags just stop it with the whole Kaede will die thing already, shit's getting old

Theres two situations there would be voiced lines. They certainly aren't for trial so the only other thing is FTE

I like Danganronpa but god damn is Junko such a garbage character.
I get that they want you to hate her but fuck there's a difference between hating her because of good writing and hating her because she's a poorly done character

Japanese is a bitch without context though - be wary that things like pronouns and who sentences are directed to are hard to discern.

Usually yes but the lines say flat out who they're directed at

Doesn't mean that Kaede will die, in Persona 4 you sometimes get to hang out with multiple people at once, and this could happen as well in DRV3.

>mfw everything is voiced in V3

Nope.

The game is only a few days away, let people speculate.

Or they are and you're being retarded.

So let autism continue?

Speculating or trolls thinking it's funny or that they'll fool anybody posting Kaede will die shit, seriously let it go guys even omegavalwin thinks that she won't die anymore fuck

>俺って、つまらなくなったろう。 (01675)
>”I probably got boring.”
What a conjugation. Is this part of his tragic past?

>hating her
Damn right. What a shitty character. Retarded Ivan-junkofag only adds to her shittiness.

There will always be autism on /drg/ whether it's from discord, or avatarfags. This is no different.
It doesn't matter if they fool anyone, it's already written. Besides, no one is talking about her dying, just that she's not the MC and that the sound files are weird. Let it go.

Kay

She is the MC and if you think otherwise you are retarded. Better?

>file 2126
Himiyo a slav confirmed?

I think that Junko is cute and she gives me boners
That's all that matters

Cool dude.

How to spot a retard in /drg/.
>x is confirmed.
>can we all agree that x?

I'm with these guys, stop it with your autistic theory seriously im a fucking retard and even i abandoned that theory a long fucking time ago

but Killing people also gives you boners Matsuda-kun

Valwin gets on my nerves a bit anyway. After all the datamining went on, he backs up his speculations less, kind of suspicious.

>It doesn't matter if they fool anyone, it's already written
where the fuck is it written?

Does she say "cyka blyat"?

Cute. CUTE!
This is the smile of a good girl.

I want to brush Kiibo's hair and let him feel the pleasure of tactile touch.

DUDE IM TOTALLY THE MC FUCK ALL YA

I'm saying V3's already written. Why does it matter if they fool anyone to you?

Poking through and translating the voice files with you guys has been a blast. It's a shame I have to go to sleep. You really pulled through and did something neat, /drg/. I'm proud of you. Goodnight, and let's see how much misinformation spreads by the morning.

Not that they'll fool anyone, just that this theory is the most fucking autistic thing ever and should end