/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>ignition coils edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Vids:

>user's Accord with starting issue
youtube.com/watch?v=mD8FqWwVDTg

>9th gen with motec conversion
youtube.com/watch?v=9UpU4YUKSzU

>Racing Honda Fit/Jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=I6z5kCak5q4

>Shingu curbing his wheel, bird curse continues
youtu.be/zQNT64lgCB4

>Initial D Fourth Stage - Episode 15
youtu.be/3xmjfodOCN8?t=23m46s

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlZefybi4PU&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPbqECh6Pk
youtu.be/7d8HTabqsvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

Got the front GCs installed. Went ahead and put in the Energy Suspension top hat bushings since I was taking it out anyway. I set the passenger side slightly lower than the driver side so it would be even. Aside from that they're at the highest setting.

I'll do the rears later on. My asthma kicked in hard which forced me to stop. They feel pretty good, though.

alright I'mma edumacate yall with some fucking KNOWLEDGE

this is probably baby stuff for whoever knows electronics basics but I have never taken any of that shit in school

I stared at this shit for like 2 weeks straight, couldn't hit it with a hammer hard enough for it to work and finally got my friend who is working at Texas Instruments to help me out but it all snapped in my head on how this shit works.

ELECTRO MAGNETS AND SHIT SON

so yeah if you have a 3rd gen Prelude and your fans aren't working for shit no matter what the fuck you short, it's probably this thing and if you don't want to pay up the ass for a new here's how you bypass it

Better yet, if the guy with the problem is reading this, those burns are just blown up diodes.

You can get2 new diodes (although id replace the middle one because he looks like he may have taken some heat) for like 4 bucks

See if any of the codes are legible otherwise just go with a regular diode with voltages that make sense.

I blew up something in my 85 crx and opened it up and it was a blown diode very similar to what you showed. Fixed it in 10 mins and works great.

Alternatively, mail it to me and ill fix it for 5 dollars

I debated doing that with my TI friend but the board is cracked a little where it burned and I'm fine not having the timer function. Now all I gotta do is stare at it for maybe one more week to figure out how to make the condenser fan turn on when I turn on the ac. My compressor isn't working though so I don't really need it right now. Was thinking of just wiring the condenser fan in line with the radiator fan.

Except the board being cracked doesnt matter homie

traces on the back are also cracked, I'll fix it one day or something.

Fucking hell I've been overdosing on my inhaler just to get this shit cleared up. Crazy.

I got some rear brake caliper hardware in the mail today, too. Replaced the pin boots in the front when I did the GCs tonight and I'll be replacing the hardware in the rear when I install those too.

Traces being cracked doesnt matter. Literally scrape the coating off of the trace, solder a wire on, fixed

What are you gonna do after finishing the rear?

What's wrong with the rear calipers?

Flip shingu spotted

Get an alignment then I guess I'm done with suspension and brakes. Just gonna start picking from this list I think. Sunday I think I'll replace the driver door hinges and put in some fender liner to keep water from getting in into my head lights.

I get a bad deep squeal from the passenger rear when going slowly backwards. If I pull the handbrake to where they just barely grab the rotor it stops though.

Damn I'm jelly as fug.

Before I go back to bed. Buddy got his car stripped in like three days. It's sad to see but the end result should be better.

>When he first got it

>Before stripping

>RIP in piece

Either he's gonna chop it up into pieces or maybe some guy can buy it as a race car. Most likely chopped though since the title is gone.

Damn thats comfy

check out this gap

Don't think I'll need to go higher than this but I'll see after I give it a trial run in my usual rubbing spots. The sleeves are maxed out but I can move the clip higher if I need to.

We never got those wheels in the US

Good night sweet prince

Is that yours?

Baby's first 90's shitbox?

Rear looks too low

Yeah I may raise that up when I put in the rear coils. It's still riding on the basic Eibach springs.

Now that I mention that I did bang my rear lower control arm pulling into a church entrance for a delivery today. That's the worst entrance I've seen in town though.

Finally took the stupid purple window tint, the side-rear windows came off clear, but the rear window has a white glaze. It's raining today, hopefully the snow will be gone by tomorrow so I can diagnose the brake problem, and re-attach the exhaust.

Take this placeholder image for now

Might make a video of what it sounds like for you guys.

This TSX is parked nearby

no

what is this semi flaccid penis for anyways

Contacted Godspeed to see what size bushings fit in their lower control arms. Hoping Civic Energy Suspension ones fit because I need the top hat bushings that come in that set anyway. They look like they'll fit though. It's only twenty bucks for the set anyway.

It's there to vent all the boost that motor makes.

It's where you hook the turbo up

the stock intake system on my 90 prelude is pretty bad desu, might get a CAI for it but I hate the gaudy blue/silver chrome colours they usually come in. If I could find a matte black one I'd buy it for sure.
ty senpai, I'll use this
lewd. serious answer is it's a resonator to reduce sound, my car has 2 of them

>it's a resonator to reduce sound
Gross, what was Hond thinking? we want our shit to brap and be onboxious.

>resonator to reduce sound
If i take it off, will i get more intake noise?

youtube.com/watch?v=AlZefybi4PU&feature=youtu.be
Nothing like 10ft tall walls of water

You probably need adhesive remover

Do you have autism?

What about that one?

I've noticed just running elbow pipe and filter definitely gives the engine more of a growl but then it's sucking in hot air from the engine bay. Just taking off the resonator might make a small difference in sound

Is that one yours?

It's a muffler for the intake. Took mine off. Mine was in front of the box though

>honda general
>cold air intakes and ground controls

Blogpost installing 130 amp ebay alternator for a sundown e 15 dv2 in ef civic

posting best honda

The stock alt is 60 amp

Hopefully it actually fits. Will post comparison pics

>extra brand new oem 89-91 d series alt

I wouldn't ride some shit like that because people would ask my fat ass where the bike is when I roll down the street.

>Not checking the ground side switch at g203 white/green wire

that's the fun of it user, that's the point

i have so more fun on this little thing commuting in London than my CBR600R

Damn nigga starts with you and not getting all the parts

and my helmet is pic related. i'm honestly laughing my ass off every time I hit the road. and everyone else around me is also losing it.

I've seen those bikes while cruising the Accord and I did laugh cause it was such a mini bike but it's faster than a 50cc.

Don't hydrolock your engine now

yea it's a 125, and it's stupid light so the acceleration is great until you hit 40mph, which rarely happens in the city. you can really throw it around too

>sundown e 15 dv2
What did he mean by this?

>tfw no grom gf

>tfw no motocompo

I was a afraid of that, which is why i really pushed forward

just a couple more months of saving up til I can afford one

i'm going to make it brahs

Lots of rusi knockoffs here in flip land.

Turn that frown upside down

TA switch is a engine bay temp sensor that OPENS (diagram says closed but service manual says opens) and turns the fans on when the bay is hot after turning off the car. Disconnected it, no change, tested continuity at cold temp and it had it so it is working properly. Fault was somewhere in the timer so it was basically working as if the timer wasn't plugged in at all.

it's been like 2 years

save money better

You welcome famalam, I know the pain of the 3rd gen intake. Previous owner did some shoddy work and it only has one bolt on the radiator support holding it when fully installed. Makes it easy to take off when I need to get under it though lol.

sundown audio E-15 dvc 2 ohm subwoofer

car audio

>getting lip for posting a Honda vehicle in a Honda thread

Is that a thing? Cool. It'll have to wait until I lose this flu tho

Anyone have any experience with DNA motoring? Just ordered this header from them.
Also ordered an ebay Cold air intake, hopefully the welds aren't so shitty.

>tfw the hood latch cable broke and I can't open my hood after trying for 15 minutes

Nothing here, they don't look too bad, but be careful.
>tfw hood latch doesn't work and no clue why

I ended up not buying the shell I posted here a bit ago, ended up finding a manual shell that was non op because of electrical problems, but it looks much better than the other did.

Bought a Yonaka 4-1 and a test pipe because lolmidwest, so hopefully I can get my shell there before I come home. I've spent more than twice the value of the Integra in parts the last few months.

The new one is a '91 with the front and rear A badges on it though. I prefer this rear.

/blog

>I've spent more than twice the value of the my car in parts
Veeky Forums

/hg/ Hella Gay

From all the bars in the windows I guess you live in a nice part of town

hydraulic jack is leaking
why didnt i just buy harbor freight

That's just some kind of shed thing. Those apartments are pretty crazy though. They're all one bedroom so he gets all kinds of crazy people.

Got that video I promised. No sound because Google is a bunch of cocksuckers.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPbqECh6Pk

Kind of hard to see. Is it like my idle?

youtu.be/7d8HTabqsvU

ok how the fuck do people get the valve cover on the d17a2 without removing the coolant hose

without sound its hard to tell if electrical or not. idle surging?

Just don't act surprised if the one of the gaskets shits itself. Poor quality can do that

What the difference of the rear?

Kek
>(You)

Where did you get the leaking one?

What have you replaced to try and fix it?

Wtf you talking about? I just looked it up and it tells you to.

That's EXACTLY what happens, except mine flashes the CEL before the RPM drops, and it cuts out after 30 or so seconds.

So far, the airbox, plugs, and I'm hoping to clean the throttle body this weekend if I'm no longer ill.
I don't actually know what that means, but it's doing exactly what Shingu's is doing.

>tfw i finally got both of my cars in 1 pic

das it mane

Yeah I'm probably gonna take mine to one of the Hondafags in my town and pay them to fix it. It's got me stumped and I put a brand new IACV in. Gaskets should be good at least on the head.

No idea if it's throwing a code but I ordered that Hondash for my OBD1 ECU which will let me check codes on my phone. I pulled the cell CEL bulb a long time ago.

It might be a vacuum leak, that's what I suspect for mine. Either that or the non-existent exhaust,

I need to take more pics of my cards together

Ive been working off videos. Most of the ones i saw they just slide off the valve cover withthe radiator hose still on

They make $$ from ads. They really should replace the content detection algorithm with actual people but they haven't because they like to spend money on other things. It's bullshit.

Yeah I suspect vacuum too. The weather affects it a lot. It's either bouncing like my video or sitting high at 1.5k RPM.

Is there a way to check the IACV without taking it off? No clue if the weather is changing it, it's been a steady fluctuation between freezing balls and freezing cock and balls.

Start the car and pull the plug on the IACV to see if it's doing anything.

Oh yeah, you already said that before, didn't you?

I may have. It's the only way I know to check it. Lel

When I unplug mine the idle gets super low. Too low. That means it's working.

Clean Miata spotted