pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane - Currently used tag)
#tsg (Original, now abandoned tag - still some good stuff)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

thesimsgeneral.booru.org/
simscommunity.info/2017/01/05/reminder-freeso-open-beta-is-releasing-tomorrow/
sims-online.com/sims-4-perk-points-cheats-dine-out/
freeso.org
play.freeso.net/
instagram.com/p/BO7qQtcjdsM/?taken-by=thesims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Other semi-large companies have the budget to do it. A competitor to EA could probably give it a go and if they did it right, would succeed entirely.

Before making not!Sims they have to make not!SimCity. And the only decent not!SimCity around as far as I am aware is Cities: Skylines. And it's going to take awhile before they shift focus on individual citizens, which should lead to development of not!Sims.

If anyone can make a Sims-killer it'll be them

not trying to troll or bait here but why does anyone bother playing the sims 4 when, after roughly 2 and a half years, it still has less content than the sims 3?

I don't quite follow. Why would they need to make a city builder first?

Because The Sims 3 runs like ass on the computers that NASA use and there's like 5 clashing art styles.

>Because The Sims 3 runs like ass
a fair point but at least nraas mods basically eliminate the vast majority of that
>clashing art styles
honestly? this is something only women would care about. i personally couldnt give a shit when the game already has aliens, witches, zombies, 2 types of robots, etc etc.

i'm not digging on sims 4 as i have not played it, but i keep tabs on the content they release for it, and i'm still waiting for them to add all the ridiculous shit from the sims 3

if i can't go to egypt and steal enough relics to put a sarcophagus+mummy in my home, then go to the future and steal the winning lottery numbers, buy up all the properties in town, set every house with a nonwhite person living in it on fire with magic, etc. then i just can't justify making the jump to sims 4.

what are you guys doing that's so entertaining?

>what are you guys doing that's so entertaining?
Playing it like a life sim and not a fucking Saturday morning cartoon, nigga.

thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>2.5 years = 4.5 years

nice bait

>still waiting for them to add all the ridiculous shit from the sims 3
I'd like to naively believe they're taking their time adding things in carefully so future expansions don't start mucking up the codebase and the game's performance.

The reason why TS3 had so much shit in so little time? There were different teams working on different expansions simultaneously while TS4 only has one. Whatever the TS3 EP teams cooked up were just thrown into the game with some semblance of integration within its working parts and released. How did that turn out? I game with notorious routing issues and system requirements all over the place that no one person had the same experience even with the same hardware.

Truthfully, the content produced was quite good. If you're one of the fortunate to be able to have all EPs installed without the game devolving into a hot mess. Even then, EA needed the help of its community to optimize their game through mods (namely through the work of NRaas). Kind of embarrassing, and I don't think they want that kind of scenario again. TS4, with everything released up until now installed, being entirely playable without performance-fixing mods is a more appealing option for the majority. And simply because it's newer.

Also the cohesive graphical style, more animated Sims and non-potatofaces.

As an addendum I really want to link that one interview that the expansion, game, and stuff pack teams, while different, do work in tandem on certain parts to ensure each other's work doesn't mess up the other. If anyone remembers it and can find a link I'd like to read it again.

but playing it as a life sim is incredibly easy because of the multitude of ways to game the system, like in TS3 you can get someone to have maximum adv technology skill with 1 game hour in your neighborhood and 1 game hour in oasis landing, from that point you can exploit the fame you get from having level 10 advanced technology to make millions of simoleons a week

IMO it's much better to treat it as a bizarre cartoon, because the life simulation aspect has never ever been balanced or challenging in the sims.

that makes a lot of sense and explains why things like Into The Future break 90% of all opportunities in the game

i guess i just prefer my sims experience to have a humongous amount of activities to choose from, like sometimes i make characters for one specific purpose, like going to university and being the most annoying, stinking, unwashed fat slob possible, befriending people only to steal from them, that sort of thing. even the simple, entirely unchallenging adventure tombs can be fun when you do things like force teleport entire families down there with your stinking, unwashed, insane, inappropriate explorer

i've never been able to enjoy games that have regressed from their predecessors, so i guess i will continue waiting.

>but playing it as a life sim is incredibly easy because of the multitude of ways to game the system, like in TS3 you can get someone to have maximum adv technology skill with 1 game hour in your neighborhood and 1 game hour in oasis landing, from that point you can exploit the fame you get from having level 10 advanced technology to make millions of simoleons a week
And in The Sims 4 you can make a Loner, hikikomori your way to maximum art skill and use the points from the artist aspiration to buy the Carefree trait, then Loner has no drawbacks and you have a Sim who can pull more money in a day than a rank 10 business Sim can.

That's completely cool and I understand. Honestly speaking, I find TS3 more fun overall and miss and all the shit you can do. However, I can't be assed to go through all that setup of my preferred mods and CC again on the off chance I'll run into an issue during play.

For what it's worth, I wasn't blindly defending TS4 as I do have my own problems with it. I just wanted to provide a rational perspective/possibility than the usually "wahh, EA doesn't care anymore" and "budget & resource excuses, LMAO" you usually see on Sims forums. Only time will tell how this game will shape up at the end of its life.

Low poly swan is having fun.

haha these low poly animals are hilarious, but I am glad they added them. makes the game feel way less lonely.

GG girl in OP. DELET THIS

Voodoo Dolls are fun to play around with. I remember they were a thing in Sims 2 as well.

>no way to add perk points for restaurants via cheats
>gotta add each perk individually

shit's real annoying

It's not for my sim, it's for Duke Nukem's burger shop

One of those crazies are after me again.

I thought you dropped sims completely.

Hey there LGR. What expac are you wanting next for TS4?

Who me? Nah, I'm definitely not Clint. No siree. Definitely not.

Seasons, obviously.

The cheats to enable the buffs don't work?

Cute crazy at least

So with EA hinting vampires from the innards of the game files and as a funny interaction, do you folks expect the next expac to be supernatural? I'm wondering what expansion vampires would fit in, or will they just shoehorn them into something unrelated? Best case scenario is if they come as a free update, but I doubt that.

>clashing art styles
>something only women would care about
So, what, men have no sense of aesthetics, or apreciation for art? Most famous painters/sculptors/architects are men, fyi.

Pet's has been heavily hinted at. Honestly if the next 3 expansions isn't Pets, Supernatural and Seasons I'm gonna be pretty surprised.

>Honestly if the next 3 expansions isn't Pets, Supernatural and Seasons I'm gonna be pretty surprised.

Agreed. Now's a good time for them to release their most popular expansions to get that much needed attention again. I don't know about Supernatural being a top seller but I know Seasons, and Pets especially sure are.

Not the aspiration perks, the restaurant perks

Seasons, vampires are able to walk amongst sunlight more easily on cloudy/rainy days, otherwise they get hit with a hard debuff
They also find it harder to move during winter since they're no longer warm-bodied

Guys, let's play FreeSO.

simscommunity.info/2017/01/05/reminder-freeso-open-beta-is-releasing-tomorrow/

It's the old classic The Sims Online alive again, but without shitty EA support.

sims-online.com/sims-4-perk-points-cheats-dine-out/
These look like they're for restaurants?
I'll try them in a minute, I'm just trying to finish up remodeling an apartment.

>Look it up
>Sites to download it are down

Well my interest went from 0 to 10 back to 0 again fairly quickly.

And the award for most likely to become a vampire when they are eventually implemented goes to...

How can I convince someone to sell his apartment, I had the $ now - but stupid game filled every single apartment already - and I'm a rich guy stuck with starting one.

I now have a fetish for crazy women with red eyes stabbing voodoo dolls

I should have quit Veeky Forums a long time ago

Kick him out from edit town view

Just move him out using the household management tool thing

Invite them for dinner to discuss the situation and kill them

It's probably maintenance or huge access, because the server is going online today.

Check back later, I will do the same.

Vampires will probably be a gamepack and not an expansion.
I think seasons might be the next expansion. Usually in all sims games before Vampires were in the game before the other supernatural lifestages came in (except ghosts and aliens).

supernatural was very very popular and got many people into sims 3 again
they also need to add something for the normie family players soon (toddlers and shit)

Page is back guys.

freeso.org

play.freeso.net/

>tfw missing slow dance option for my husband and wife sims
;_; EA why

They will re-add it in 00s retro stuff pack.

A bit inspired by the user who was kidnapping young men I created Abigail.

A lover of things soft, fluffy, and pink she lures men into romantic relationships long enough to get pregnant and then lock them in the basement and leaves them there until they starve. She sometimes talks to her friend the incense burner. Her spawn are evil.

I call her Mother.

Really though I wanted to make a graveyard and needed a fun way to kill sims.

>going cross-eyed trying to figure out the word salad that Lunaris writes on Lover's Lab
>spend about an hour trying to figure out how to install the LunarEclipse HD cock mod properly to work with Wicked Whims, so my guy doesn't have to use the default cock which looks like an old gnarled up toilet paper tube
>turns out there's a seperate base skin, model, and textures for the penis
>install everything
>still doesn't work

God fucking dammit, WHY can't mod authors write a coherent readme file, or just put all the files you need into one folder?

And he/she/it/whatever uses 7zip. For mods that are, maximum, about 20mb. Because you really need to compress those! Fucking hell.

I will not be denied however. Going to have a beer and try again later.

Does LGR actually come on here?

>Amra72 blowjob animations

Not sure whether to laugh or vomit.

She still lives with her mom.

Is there a way to get cars from City Living? Any mods or whatever?

Hot.

Who knows. I know he goes on /r/thesims and responds to comments on his videos.

instagram.com/p/BO7qQtcjdsM/?taken-by=thesims

uh.... bowling? why

why not? something new to do for your sims, especially teens
I hope that stuff pack has some cute 50s dresses

true and I would be fun to have bowling clubs.

>she
>her

Do they fuck?

Wanted to use that one but apparently you need to apply the penis texture in tattoos to every fucking sim.

yessss, i'll play it when i get home from work. i've been trying to get people to play for months now.

What is there to do? Does it have everything the original had?

Probably not, he's kinda normal.

I wouldn't call him a real normie though, he is fucking weird.
He is obsessed with big box pc games and old computers. Wooden shit as well. Also, duke nukem and farts.

That's the conclusion I came to eventually. Not worth it imo, into the trash it goes.

LGR seems kinda goony to me, but there's no denying he's making big YouTube and Patreon bucks.

I really have to try making a YouTube gaming channel this year. Yelling obscenities while playing video games is apparently where all the money is going now.

Don't try, unless you really want it. Unless you have a funny accent, a quirky personality, a hip group of cool dudes to play games with, or all of the above, you won't go far if anywhere at all.

Fucking hate this diversity central. Also, little sister > older sister.

Turns out you were right I guess I'm fine with that. I mean I do like vampires and at least I'm not going to be shelling out the price of an expac for it.

Most of the new "diverse" sims and areas are so screwed up looking, it's sad and hilarious at the same time. Like they took so many cultures and smashed them together it made mud.

>what kind of culture you want
>just fuck my shit up

Gotta appreciate the huge amount of crop tops now in the game though.

>ginger black with nearly white irises

They removed the limiters from the random button in CAS when they made the city Sims.

Nice gerudo.

Why would they do that? Seems like a pretty retarded idea.

>this is what happens when your town is on diversity

That's pretty hot.

To make the city population distinct from the suburban one is my guess.

The limiters?

To be fair, those eyes and skin color are cc. What did you expect

True, eyes and skin are from Kijiko. Although even by default townie sims are awful looking, City Life just magnifies the problem.

I dunno user, the game gave me some interesting looking ones so far (my mailwoman is a CUTE)

Are you ready to buy seperate game packs for each life state? Something that should have been included in an expansion but they took it out so they could fuck you not once but twice in the ass?

I'm ready to wait for the crack, no matter how long it takes.

Post her.

Have alternative lifestates ever been base game? I don't remember that being the case in 2, and I didn't play 3 much.

>(my mailwoman is a CUTE)

Likewise, pic related. It is a pleasant surprise when townies come out looking nice.

Already posted her last time but here she is again.

Yeah I am ready to buy it with my euros. Give me witches.

>tumblr nose redheaded asian
WAT

I have a mod for the tumblr nose... I find it cute. No bully pls.

I'd stuff a package in her box.

I'm sorry user but your taste is shit.
She is really ugly.

That's oddly cute desu. I guess it's part of the SIms charm.

Rude! but i accept your opinion
I just like cartoony sims, I know most dont like characters like these and prefer more realistic ones or so.

yikes

I was trying to trigger you but it failed.

You're a nice user.
I don't really care about the tumblr nose actually, I don't really like it but I don't find it annoying either.

>"B-b-but Mailbox-kun! That's forbidden love!"