/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Oasis | New Map Preview
[YouTube] [NOW AVAILABLE] Oasis | New Map Preview | Overwatch (embed)

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20464895

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752488691

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhVZ-QIu4jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for roadcucks on suicide watch

fug, fucked up the map preview
just gonna throw this right here
youtube.com/watch?v=rhVZ-QIu4jk

Third for doing ur best

>check reddit
>endless crying about roadhog

>You will never titfuck D.va

>they can still insta-kill with and without hooks

They haven't been cucked hard enough.

I love Hana.

monkey buffs when

who will stop soldier now that d.va and roadhog have lost their edge? WHOOOOOOOOO?

>Implying there's any tits to fuck

now mercy

He's already fairly good in dive against squishies
Good thing Ana is slowly getting nerfed

>The hook is slightly less retarded
>Didn't give a fuck about Dva but I don't play her so it's good I guess

>Ana's nerf is non-existent
Oh well, I don't play comp anyway, so it's not like she's /that/ much of an issue.

#
Literally nothing. A woman who travels the world saving lives save this one guys life, he fucking hated being a cyborg, worked with Overwatch for a while because he had nothing else to do (his family believed him to be dead), and then he fucked off into the mountains for a decade to join a robo-cult where he learned to accept himself.

However, the manlet head writer for Overwatch is Asian and sees Genji as a self insert, and he wants le super cool cyborg ninja to bang the aryan angel, so we all have to endure him basically writing his fan fics into canon because it makes his peen hard

>comp

>girl on mic

>picks a tank/dps

holy shit prepare for a fucking loss

why did soldier 76 not get nerfed

why blizzard

>Contesting the payload for a solid M I N U T E as Lucio

gotta go fast

Ana was a mistake.

Dumb healwhore.

>know issues
>Mei: Cryo-Freeze does not clear the debuff from Ana's Biotic Grenade

Holy shit what? This is bug? How the fuck is shit like this still in game?

because the vast majority of people playing this game can't aim for shit and need the crutches that 76 provides.

lol

I didn't know it was a bug, and for that matter, I don't see why Mei gets a free pass.

good fuck roadhog

Because she's obviously someone's favorite. Worse yet, she's obviously a shit dev's favorite. She's literally one of the easiest heroes to play.

this kills the streetpig

>mfw I'm the grand master Roadhog main with over 300 hours of playing Roadhog over 3 seasons.

So what is the point of Mcrees roll? It seems like the most useless ability in this game?

Need more cute.

Yes, you're actually going to have to be judicious with your 6 second cooldown hook now.

Other than quick reload? None.

Small amount of evasion, free reload

Tracer gets pass too. I don't even care about Mei, she's cancer and si good that she can't heal when granaded, but if it's actually bug that has not been fixed after all this time, blizzard is beyond retarded.

>Roadhog died of dysentery.

Naizuri is still a thing.
Same with hairjobs and assjobs.

Fitting, since pretty much every roadhog I've seen just runs away from me as the street shitter.

They seem so confused when they use their heal and they still die.

Yep, that's what I expected.
VERY much less viable now.

Cute is dead for real now.

>hairjobs
is this a thing

No!

Ana nerf when?
>inb4 the new meta is some shit like single Lucio because Zen/Lucio is stupid and Mercy is pure crap

Mercy as DPS when?

Oh wow Sombra says "I know Kung Fu" if you melee someone

Cute will forever live in my heart.

Yeah baby.
A good player can overcome adversity and use their waifu no matter how mediocre she is

so now that dva, roadhog and winston are all useless now would it be worthwhile to learn to play reinhardt

Saved that cute pic :3

>the absolute state of this Zarya's DPI
please someone save this dude and tell him. I can't watch this.

>gookshit back to babby damage
>probably not meta anymore
Pharah just became 100% more fun

>rein will never ever get nerfed despite maintaining the highest tank pickrate
Yeah, you're probably right

why did they do this instead of just removing the stun
like, hooks are still bullshit, they just have a random chance to fail whenever the enemy is near a wall, theres still an INCREDIBLY skewed risk/reward for throwing out hooks, its just too inconsistent to matter anymore because theres other consistent character utility that can take his place, namely mccree flashbang

the problem isn't rein, the problem is blizzard is shit at map design.

because Rein encourages people to play the game intelligently. most games without Rein jsut turn into a mindless zerg rush.

winston is good again now that hog and dva are dead, teams will still likely run triple tank with rein zarya winston until double hitscan really starts solidifying defensive shutdowns since ana is still the hps demigod

>crouch spamming against a character incapable of headshotting resulting in a slower move speed making you easier to hit
ummmm famm?

Hey you! Yes, you!
Remeber the rule of twenty! Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away (6 meters) for 20 seconds so that you dont strain your eyes! Stay healthy, friend.
Never give up! Never surrender!

Shhh

He plays Mercy, don't tile it up or if might latch onto your penis and drain you of you SR

I just figured out how to turn off aim assist on console and thought it might help improve my aim in the long run, especially on projectile characters. Do you guys think this is advisable, or am I just gimping myself?

>Blizzard's idea of buffing Sombra is to marginally reduce her hacking time and do absolutely nothing else

NO MANCHES

Was playing Lucio in PTR, and had just discovered backwards wall riding was a thing. This is a game changer

People who main healers really don't do that do they?

dont do it to yourself

If you're gonna try to point fingers at Reinhardt who is the only actual tank then you should blame Blizzard's terrible map design that forces him to be present at all times.

thank u reinhardt
u are an inspiration to us all

Hey you! Yes you!
Stay hydrated

Aim assist is there for a reason.

This is good, though. They didn't absolutely overdo nerfs/buffs like they have in the past. Baby steps, and if she still needs buffs she'll get more small ones

At least it looks like the hook doesn't go on cooldown when this happens.
That would definitely kill the Roadhog.

THANK YOU REIN-DAD
MY EYES ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER!

Yes 100% times yes. I could not figure out why the fuck my cross hairs would jump all over the place when fighting it out in a 1 on 1 until I realized aim assists was making the joysticks inconsistent. Just aiming fine and then suddenly jerk to the right or left and way overshoot my aim. Seriously dont ever use it again especially with sombra. I also recommend cranking up your aim to around 40-50 on the horizontal.

That's a custom game with the cooldowns removed. It definitely does put the hook on cooldown.

Roadhog will be below Sombra for viability if the PTR changes go live

nah this is just a game without cooldowns in general.

>not being into hairjobs

You missing out my man.

Yeah, i already did it in s2. I'm just not looking forward to being treated worse than attack torb once again in s4. Oh well, on the good side, i have her back all for myself.

You're eyes are powered up, get in there!

lul go back to re dd it geek

Wow now the Rock?
Whos gonna voice an overwatch character next?
Snoopp Dogg? Scarlett Johansson?

It clears all debuffs like Discord Orb, slow from another Mei, etc.

Zarya's barriers also clear anti-heal and other debuffs for some reason which honestly makes even less sense than that but this is a game where Sombra can hack a dude's legs but not his visor

I thought Mei was fat ?

>the ice-based character wears thick clothing
WOIW
WIOW
WOW

Gilbert Gottfried

>tfw no melee only wrestler character

Fuck this match making system. Down 200 points today. Every single match, people just make terrible character choices and refuse to communicate. Fucking teams like sym/mcree/tracer/reaper/roadhog/mercy (me).

I'm only platinum but jesus christ how are people at this level this clueless about how to structure a team.

Oh wow, in that case RIP Roadhog.
At least he got more time of being a good tank than D.Va

>playing against gook
>barely chip her armor, die anyway
>pick gook
>can't do damage, die like a bitch

I welcome this nerf

Well I mean personally I've only been playing the game for a week so I don't know how bad she was in the past but all this is doing is making me learn to play smarter with D.va if you get what I mean

>40-50 horizontal
I have horizontal on 80, vertical on 70

you're in luck then. all these changes were made so the people who are not-so-good would feel better.
do you feel better now?

>Diamond players don't understand that triple and quad tank only work because of Ana.

PS4 is suffering. I tried to tell them but they literally ignored me and ran a single Lucio.

If you pass his voice through a filter I could see him voicing some insane omnic extremist

>PS4

FUCKEN LOL

>so the people who are not-so-good would feel better.
That's wrong though D.Va has to play smarter and roadhog can't mindlessly hook shit

That was fast

>D.va is in the trash bin again.

JUST

>d.va has to play smarter
D.Va gets melted by everyone now. There's no reason to pick her over any other tank. We are back to Rein Zarya comps.

Bastions bird

>D.va is in trash bin
>Hog mains are so mad they're just not picking it
>attack bastion stopped working becuse there's a tracer / sombra in every game with flankers giving them a free pass to annoy me until I switch

Fucking push the payload in only a few minutes to the end
>defense time
>nobody picks healer
>keep asking for healer
>nobody goes healer

We lost the match.

With the D.Va nerf, is the meta going to be 2-2-2 again?

dva doesn't GET to play anymore and hooking someone who's peeking a corner =/= mindless hooking