tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 5
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-5/
Respawn will be back to work soon™ now that the holidays are coming to a close, that means "content"

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epQPaQQ3Bug
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/6155/lady-and-the-titan-callsign-is-sexist-and-a-buzzkill
youtube.com/watch?v=lMA3Y0tEQaY
youtube.com/watch?v=QWesOYYky9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Ion is best titan

Backup Battery is best Boost

If a Titanfu gets doomed, do half their clothes get knocked off or something?

You can detonate Satchels while Phased. Is there anything this tactical can't do?

I'd like to put my battery in northstar if you know what I boost.

Be there for its kids.

you people disgust me

post more
This is beautful.

;_;

>tfw trying out SMR+A-Wall for the first time
This feels wrong.

>tfw yesterday tried out EPG for the first time in a real game.

My soldier skills haven't rusted at all it seems.

Is it just me or is the AI in 2 just stupid? The grunts just sit where they landed out in the open pretty much begging to be squished, while in 1 I distinctly remember them scrambling for interiors and holding up in buildings, even pulling out Archer rockets against Titans, their models in 2 even have rocket packs but they don't have a chance against Titans.

also give us back sharkheads and wedgeheads

>Match against a full team of Tone's and anti infantry turret roof campers

fun match

Turrets are honestly the new smart pistol cancer.

This game has conditioned me to despise the sound of a Devotion going off. I might need help.

Should TF3 go back to one main weapon, one sidearm, and one anti-titan weapon, or should it follow TF2's loadout, but allow you to choose which weapon combination. Like Primary and AT, or AT and Sidearm, or Primary and Sidearm

Their behavior is about the same in Attrition. A Pilot spawns in, a Grunt/Spectre squad spawns nearby with them. The squad will initially move in the direction of the nearest enemy squad/pilot and will stop once they make contact with an enemy anything.
They do still exercise use of cover and running into buildings, but these maps have far fewer of those things compared to the swiss cheese of the first game. In most places, they will be stuck out in the open when they see an enemy (which often ends up being at much greater distances because "Lanes" so you often can't even tell what they're alerted to when they call out enemy contacts).

In Bounty Hunt, they stick close to the area they drop in at, since they aren't connected to a Pilot, don't have any enemy AI to move towards and have to stay in their little objective zone.

How the fuck do you use the Devotion? I wanted to work through all the guns to at least gen 1 and I'm getting severely frustrated. Is it really just sit on a roof and kill people? The slow spin up doesn't seem to lend itself well to the typical run and gun playstyle I've picked up. On top of that the thing is weird seems to 2-shot people sometimes then others it just seems to actively avoid hitting anyone.

And before someone thinks I'm baiting I really am not I'm fuckin garbage with this gun.

Use gunrunner mod, sprint around and prefire around every corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=epQPaQQ3Bug

How come we dont get to play with cute nips?

Use it with the shield perk and fast iron sights. It 2 shots people in close range while 4 shots from longer ranges.

nice bait, but just hold your trigger and put enemies in the middle of your screen. The thing is stupid accurate and is a 3-shot kill out to any range. You might wanna slow down a bit when shooting since movement affects your weapon inertia (ie how fast you can swing your gun around to aim).

>that missed punch
>that slow
well at least they're using the Mastiff this time instead of the Devotion

>Apex
>Mastiff + Grapple
>Legion
>Battery

Nips confirmed for best taste

Is the discord still full of redditors, furries, and sjws?

Does nippon sell voice packs of cute anime characters so people can add VO to their LPs?

>didn't melee the sentry
>missed two shots on a stationary target before booking it
aaaaahhhhh

Okay
what if
four weapons

This second game deprecated the purpose of the Sidearms, both in making guns have infinite ammo and simply making the sidearms much weaker than the primaries. The infinite ammo is a good thing, fuck having to scavenge for ammo and relegating yourself to guns picked up from enemy players or stock guns from grunts who are no longer in most game modes. These maps are too big and empty to rely on finding more ammo when you don't have a Titan to restock on.

In regards to their weakness, the RE45 is like a baby version of the CAR, and the 2016 a weaker G2. There's little reason to carry a pistol over an AT weapon (except there being no Titans, or your Primary/Ordnance being good at AT) since your AR/SMG/Devotion will always be at the ready.

I loved the three weapon system in the first and would rather have more tools on hand at one time, but this two weapon design works for this game in particular, if only to slightly reduce the presence of AT weapons versus titans that no longer have regenerating shields.

this is just autistic

I don't like the infinite ammo
Hardpoints and AI-Enemy spawns should dispense some ammo packs

Also the L-Star would be worth using

What are the rewards for reaching max level in a faction?

I already have gotten the Holographic banner for ARES Division but what is next?

Is there somewhere I can view all the rewards? Google didnt have much.

I feel like the infinite primary ammo really only rewards skilled players and makes little to no impact on unskilled or average players. People who aren't consistently topping scoreboards with long kill streaks don't really live long enough to even use 3-5 magazine pools' worth, which is what most other games allocate to players by default.

Skilled players, on the other hand, can now flex the full extent of their prowess with infinite primary ammo. AT weapons having an ammo limit serves as a limiter, ensuring that a player can't simply play the whole match out as a pilot bullying titans and slaughtering other pilots.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/6155/lady-and-the-titan-callsign-is-sexist-and-a-buzzkill

I thought you stop getting specific rewards at G3.0. It's all banners.

If they still had the three weapon system, I think the ideal would be limited ammo for Primaries and AT weapons, but the sidearm would have infinite in reserve to fall back on while you look for more ammo or build up to your next Titan and restock when you jump in.

How many advocate gift camos do you get in a single regeneration? For anything that is, pilots, weapons, titans

got called a hacker for the first time (in TiFa2) the other day, and then a "toast eating faggot" the next day since my screen name is ToasterCannon

i must say, i like the sound of "toast eating faggot"

Who the hell doesn't like toast?

Is holo pilot worth anything?

For maximum ruse

I was getting some major salt from some scrubs earlier while I was using the softball.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMA3Y0tEQaY

people without souls

slap on ordanence and gravity star for extra bs

epepepepepepepep

or is that the anti pilot turret? they both sound about the same, probably same damn gun, turret is probably just a mounted fucking devotion

Do I lose all my classes and guns when I prestige?

How am I supposed to remember all the good sets I made if yes?

>tfw you dominate a RDDT so fucking hard they leave the game

Feels so good

screencap them
or just take the regen as an opportunity to try new shit

I hate how it disappears after hitting a wall

>mfw I grouped the SMR with the Mozambique and now this

>TSUMALTO KUA ONRINE!

Does anyone use the Kraber regularly?
It feels so satisfying leading that little wall running stick in the distance just right.

They have progams like Vocaloid, where you can have different voices attributed to different characters, and you can get them to say and sing stuff. This particular character is from Voiceroid, I believe.

>not apart of TFG why would I be?
>when every game I play I end up with TFG's they lose hard to [RDDT]s

almost every fucking game, RDDTs suck too I've seen those fuckers complain about everything, but they have better teamwork and actually use mics and shit TFG just memes in chat and loses every fucking time

You guys seriously need to get the chip off your fucking shoulders.

are you on console? i assume so since you put TFG in caps

pc is vastly different in my experience. fastbros from tfg are almost always going fast and almost always topping scoreboards. i have my mic/voice chat off, so i dont know if they coordinate through comms, but i definitely know that more often than not they can just carry themselves on individual skill and reacting to each other.

ive only ever lost with tfg when it was vs stuff like 4 tones or mass amounts of some other cheese

I have mic but /tfg/ rarely ever talks, we do however stick together like a couple of fast circus freaks when we pub up in the network, which is great, so comms rarely are needed desu.

Hey RDDT!

>tfw I can't remember what word I used that got filtered

Goddamnit.

desu?

Is it really frowned upon being in RDDT and TFG?

I dont see what the problem is. RDDT usually has alot more people willing to team up

newfag?

No, actually been here (and only here, not a filthy crossposter) for about a decade or so, I just honestly hadn't realized it got filtered. Either it's a new filter (since they do change pretty often) or I'm just so used to seeing desu that I don't even notice it anymore.

Its been over a year since getting filtered

>Muhh RDDT boogeyman

Theres nothing wrong with it for online video games

Well shit, then I really just haven't noticed it, and I use desu very fucking often.

Or maybe I just got transported into another fucking reality, stupid mandela effect, because my shit getting filtered for over a year without me noticing sounds insane.

>crossposter
This term is so fucking stupid.

>Can't get camo unlocks for Ion main weapon because I only kill enemies with Q

FeelsPikMin

I know, but it gets the point across. I really don't know what else to call it with just one word. I just can't handle a username, or people being able to see the stupid shit I wrote long ago.

Like my old isonews account, I've got a post from 2002 spamming Razor1911 to crack Duke Nukem Forever, oh my.

R-201 is my best and most favorite weapon

Best part of Titanfall2?
Solo queue against a stack of 4 TFG guys and fucking wipe the match. Highest guy on their team son ADV random

LMAO
Guess that's what happens when reddit is in charge of your network

Picture of the results? Sounds hilarious

Ahh I tried
hit prntscrn and got nothing but black
Been broken since I got another monitor and no idea how to fix it

F10 is what you use to take screenshots, they end up in Titanfall2\r2\screenshots\

Ah
Get it next time usually stomp TFG fags at least once a day. Today's was just sad.

Yeah, I used to be thrilled when I saw I was playing against /tfg/ because I knew I'd get some competition.

But lately... not really, just makes me sad and not wanting to rock the tag anymore.

Everyone has bad games.

Limiters removed mode when?
>Run and sprint speed doubled
>Pilot and titan health doubled
>Can equip any two weapons you want
>All cooldown times reduced
>Tactikill by default
>Staying in one spot for more than 20 seconds reveals your location to everybody and enemy AI will spawn at that location
>Can shoot while grappling
>Grapple now has a speed burst like a titan dodge
>Stim lasts for a full minute and gives small shield
>Phase shift has an aoe blast when exiting
>Pulse knife can be exploded remotely like a satchel charge
>A-Wall is removed
>Cloak amps weapons, amp lasts 5 seconds after cloak ends
>Holo pilot will attack anyone that attacks it within close quaters
>Melee doesn't one shot also pushes enemies back
>Enemies caught with grapple are executed
>Self damage from explosions greatly deduced
>All ordinace throw and explosion range increased

youtube.com/watch?v=QWesOYYky9A
>JPN Coliseum

Yeah, but when there's 2-4 /tfg/s on the other team and none of them get into the top 3, it's just, well, sad. Especially if they start spouting shit and shittalk in the beginning.

I mean, if they're just playing and aren't being obnoxious, I just assume they're Christmas Pilots who are trying to git good, which I can respect, but when they act like assholes it's well, like I said, sad.

I think it was teased at one point that Respawn was going to set up playlists with silly rules that rotate once in a while.

I wear [tfg] and I don't shittalk.

>Literally her first game with the Mastiff
>Acknowledges she can't get kills like she did with the Devotion because she needs to close the gap more
That said, the Wingman Elite is one of her favorite weapons because it looks cool and the reload looks cool.

Glad to hear it, also then you're not part of the reason I rarely wear it anymore, and I'd probably rock it with you if we'd team up.

MisterBlueSkies if I'm on. Fair warning: I can't guarantee that I won't be shit in any given game.

I'm struggling to git gud with the Kraber. I can't seem to trust my aim for some reason, and I'm hesitant to start sniping on the move like everyone wants if I can scarcely hit moving targets while still.

She punched that sentry eventually.

>ELO
Good shit user

Goddamn I hope so. Always love stupid shit modes in games like test your luck in Mortal Kombat, Max sprint speed in Halo custom games and bricks only monkey only infection matches in Timesplitters

Who /getsreallymadatvidya/ here?

It's a variant of an online handle a friend gave me. I liked the reference and implications, so I kept it.

What gets me is that creating songs, let alone dialogue on the Vocaloid program is hard as shit. Even when you're good at it, it's still really time consuming so these Nips are pretty dedicated.

The difference in quality feels pretty significant

how the hell do I get gud with epg
200 coliseum matches later and I still suck

Just get a modernized version of Microsoft Sam that lets you modulate his voice, and you can accomplish the same thing.

Bonus points if you grab snippets of voice clips from assorted movies, TV and music to do the talking for you.

It's the same premise, just with differing styles.

do u even discord

What's ylur favourite execution?

Titan: Legion

Pilot: Flying Knee