/dbg/ - Dirty Bomb General

>Is it p2w?
No. Merc unlocking system is very similar to LoL's champion unlocks.
There are also loadout cards with different rarity, but those aren't going to make you less shit at the game, and everything above bronze is purely cosmetic
You can easily craft them by trading up the dozens of crap lead cards you get
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgdb
>Wanna play competitive?
dbn.gg/
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
>Advanced:
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl

Yet another revive attempt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mion.faireal.net/BES/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for ded

Do people even play this game anymore?

4th for wiping the enemy team by yourself

ded shit game

I do
Sometimes

dead game

You should probably add to the OP the program BES link. Since it helps reduce the CPU spikes caused by Nexon anticheat.
It helped reduce my lag spikes so it might be worth mentioning to any other user that might have problems with the game.

Google gives me nothing on that. Can you link it here and possibly explain more? Is there any danger to it triggering the anticheat?

mion.faireal.net/BES/
Here is the link.
There is no permanent danger, but if you throttle the anticheat too hard it will kick you out of the game.
So high % like 95% might give you a perfect lag free experience, the chances of the game ending suddenly on you is also higher, while something like 50-70% is much more stable.

Using it is simple. Start the game, start the program, find blackchipher and "limit this" then in the control section choose the % of choking you want to apply.

B U M P
U
M
P

You could also, start the program and have it watch the BlackCipher.aes file directly so it would auto limit it the moment DB starts up

bump

bump

Devs wanted to nerf the speed of the game, because people find it too hard to kill bunny hopping Proxies :^)
I swear to god, if they make this game slow like other casual shooters then why even bother?

DON'T DIE

Bump

then post something about the game you stupid fuck

ok

>level 50-150 fragger mains get super mad when you kill them as shotgun proxy
>Mean while they spend the entire match spawn nading retards every wave