>youtu.be/Trv-MTZDUpM

Guesses on power output?

Other urls found in this thread:

allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger/V10.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VAOxhpEAkQo
youtu.be/R7-f6pzl2Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

North of 800, for sure. Gotta be higher than the Shelby

Placing my bet on Challenger w/ Viper motor.

I think sources have verified it's a wide body hellcat. A reddit user caught what might be it in the Fast 8 trailer, different hood and flares, but not Liberty Walk flares.

>an even heavier Hellcat

How about a new chassis that doesn't weigh as much as an oil tanker?

They're riding these bastards as long as they can but by 2021 they're supposed to move to the new Alfa Giulia platform.

fiat/chrystler/jeep/ram/dodge products will ALWAYS dissapoint

dodge semen demon lads.

>fiat/chrystler/jeep/ram/dodge

Do you not know what FCA is?

>hmm, the challenger is really heavy, what can we do about it?
>we're too stupid to remove weight, & even if we weren't, our autistic american consumers don't even care about the weight anyways
>lets just add retarded amounts of horsepower without caring about how the car actually handles an increase in power

i bet this piece of fca trash won't go 24 hours before crashed by some inbred redneck

Oh god

M8 it's a muscle car, it's supposed to be heavy. Are you a euro fag or something?

There's a lot of autism here about weight as far as lap times go, who cares? Muscle cars were always slow in the turns

White redneck inbreds are the least inbred group when compared to jews blacks and Arabs

Kike detected

The Hellcats handle their power fine. Not many cars can run 10s with just a tire change. This is a wide body hell cat because why the fuck not.

Only if you're a huge fag.

>v10 challenger

I just came

They already did it.
allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger/V10.html

>make fastest production race car for 1/10th the price of competitors
>stupid

>goes fast in a line
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""race car""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Has never driven faster than 80 Kay-pee-aych

Good bait. I almost replied seriously.

good golly goodness

I would've guessed it was a fucking Dart aka Neon with a turbo or something but they axed the Dart

My speculation on this.

Challenger SRT Demon will use the Viper V10 engine supercharged, have the new AWD transmission and will feature lighter weight materials but will now weigh nearly 5,000 pounds.

>Worse performance than the viper
>Somehow supposed to be hyped for this

I'd only be hyped if Dodge ever made a car that had the 392 in something that weighted around 3800 pounds.

The AWD in the upcoming trackhawk?

They really should make a srt426 hemi. I like you, friend.

I'll be at the Detroit auto show Saturday. I'll post here if I see anything on it.

Neat. It'd be great if they used a 426 as the basis for something like a hellcat.

The 392 and 426 are definitely my favourite motors from the muscle era. And since the srt392 is already a thing it would make sense for them to use the 426 imo.

But as some asshat preciously stated they haven't changed much of their flaws and went with a more power output route. I'd personally would just like to see some turbo v6 from Mopar with a lighter car. hell, I'd even like to see the srt4 dart finally.

I've never seen anyone on here talk about the dodge cuda concept. And when I first saw this demon thread I wondered if that would have been it.

I always thought the cuda concept was ugly. I honestly think the new Challenger is kind of ugly. Make no mistake the Challenger looks better than anything to come out of Europe or Japan, but the first gen Challenger will always be GOAT car design. I'd love to see a 572 hemi in a SRT vehicle as well. I'd rather have a 426 than a 392 though.

That was the most autistic ad I have ever seen.

Wanna hear something Veeky Forums might hate? A RAM 1500 Demon

>waah it's heavy
>it's a fucking musclecar

Gaddamnit Veeky Forums

I swear we're populated solely by ten year olds and jiffy lube employees

my sides

I happen to know a Jiffy Lube employee on here that brags about his 160hp Honda civic cus it weights 2600.

Fuck you Dan.

It's definitely going to be a widebody Hellcat
Screencap this now, I'm calling it

Muscle cars and weaboos don't mix.

who is making the decisions at dodge?

can i have what they are having?

Modern muscle can take corners well nowadays, because now they are more like sports cars back in the 60's and 70's they were basically regular cars with power.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAOxhpEAkQo

>implying your 4 banger will ever be this cool

>can i have what they are having?

You want to get slapped with an emissions scandal?

Probably just an AWD Hellcat.

what was in the video? it's been made private

some marketing bullshit

Its literally the hellcat mascot turning into a demon.

Some edgy video where a bunch of guys dressed in military gear take the mechanical tiger thing from the Hellcat ads and let it out of its cage on a street. It bites a gas canister, then explodes into a humanoid demon shape before it cuts out telling you to go to the website.

Tldr

autism.

mercanry group with cgi mech hell cat in cage. they release said caged hell cat to run a spray paint finish line big city street. Cat eats a fuel can. Turns into a demon.

Reuploaded just for you:
youtu.be/R7-f6pzl2Lw

Only chryslers were ever overweight in the musclecar era. They knew they weren't supposed to be pigfat and thats why a lot of the late 60s muscle cars offered drag packs that included stripped interiors.

Please refrain from posting

can't wait to see what they're up to. could they be going through with the dodge demon concept?

the concept was spotted

A charger with downs syndrome.
>It's fucking nothing

Nah. The teaser video very clearly showed that the car had Hellcat Challenger headlights.

And i doubt Dodge would be resurrecting a concept car from 10 years ago.

To the last few posts

It's definitely going to have the challenger halo headlights. But if you looked closer it had two ram air induction holes.

It looks like a cheap viper.

"press release statement from FCA passenger car chief Tim Kuniskis, point to quarter-mile performance as the Demon's sole purpose in life"

if dubs it's more than 1000 hp

>294 horsepower

Yay another 2000s chebby 5.3 truck motor

>Dodge CHALLENGER HELL-CAT SCAT PACK DEMON

cringe

At least you'll be the fastest Walmart shopper south of the mason-dixon line for whatever that's worth/

What did you expect from posters that think the 80s was the end all be all of car design and engineering?

Another pig disgusting barge that can't do anything but be loud and go straight. Neat. I'm sure everyone is worried about being able to compete /////s/////

I'm sure they can sell it to some dumb boomers that get hard ons for 6000lb 8 liter v8 Jawa sand crawlers. (If their dicks still work)

>implying that's not the fastest side of the mason dixon line