Stage 2

>stage 2

Saying "stage 2" by itself is pointless, yes, but if it's the name of fhe part or tune you do kinda have to say it's running a stage 2 Cobb tune or whatever.

MY CAR IS STAGE 2

>pod filter
>larger exhaust
>aftermarket clutch

so its stock?

Mfw stage 2 auto trans rebuilds that blow up just as fast as factory.

That's 4l60e's for you

>have equivalent to a Cobb stage 2
>not called stage 2

It's a good feel

Who cares?

~Secret Sage

MY CAR IS STAGE 2

>anime stickers
>monster cans
>after market shift knob

Mfw stage 2 cam soon

b-but stage tuning is a real thing

>JDM

Again, a term almost meaningless by itself but sometimes there are Japan-only OEM performance parts that people will fit to their cars. Or just other parts like Integra JDM front ends.

I got you boy. Not using Cobbs map and I don't vape

>Stage 2
So it's terminal then?

Post the video then

Rod Johnson?

>not how manufacturers like to label the differences in performance and cost between their packages

Pure bench racing.

>search JDM on craigslist
>flag every ad that's a LHD car

>auto trans rebuilds
fucked up the rebuild nagger

At least where I live, JDM ads are mostly RHD because we get to import them earlier. Maybe in a couple years there will be a change in US cl listings

I fucking loathe people who talk like that, most of them around here are VAG vapelords who've never picked up a wrench in their life, just daddy's credit card.

"OMG DUDE HE HAS UNITRONIC ACR ETUNERS STAGE 3 REPRO AND FORGE HOSES!!! LIKE, A MILLION HORSES ON THE DINO, HIS STAGE 2 CLUTCH WONT HOLD UP"

Their faces when you rekt their ass with your sleeper is priceless. Unlike the bill dady will have to pay.

>different from car to car

so?

...so its meaningless unless you know what each stage entails for the given car. Say i have a stage 2 335i. That is all im telling you. What can you tell me about my car?

That it's somewhere between a stage 1 and stage 3 335i?

IF you have a stage 2, 335i for a cobb stage 2 requires a larger intercooler, and high flow cat.

But noone says I have a stage 2 (vehicle), They say I have a STI with a Stage II cobb tune, which the tune itself requires certain upgrades to be done first.

And in general tells you how many horses your vehicle have if you know how much the tune normally makes.

>stage 0

Only fuccboi posers with MONSTER ENERGY green hats talk that way.

>fully forged internals on slightly above standard boost

>my 440i is basically as fast as your m4

>it may be a modified hatchback, but it's a tasteful adult car

>i got the turbo over the large displacement n/a

>lowering your car and ruining the suspension geometry for better handling

>it has some subtle visual mods

>not preparing to get hektik

Google 4l60e problems and most results are clutch pack and planetary gear failure.

It's the worst trans made in seppoland I can think of.

But I actually have JDM interior bits in my car. For some reason Subaru of America decided to skimp on a couple of things for the US version of the WRX...

yeah and not everybody knows what stage 2 means when they say i have a stage 2 tune on my car. It differs from car to car and from company to company. Alpina's stage 2 is different than cobbs stage 2 for the 335i. Thats the point im trying to get across

Fuck off obsessed bus rider

Such as? You're weaboo stuffed animal holder and your sacred pillow strap?

>aftermarket clutch
>stock

>Things that never happened.

1. Yeah, I have indeed heard people here saying that. VAG niggers in Cocaineland are that dumb. I even heard one of them saying "Hurr durrr Sunoco fuel is no good. I once fueled with Sunoco at the strip and my times worsened", I asked him if he had a tune or increased boost to take advantage of the higher octane fuel and he replied with the stupid face a stupid person makes when confronted with his stupidity: "Uh, no bro, what does that have to do with it? Just a stage 1 CAI and exhaust".

2. Senpai, I got enough powah to put your average VAG faggot to shame. A boosted G13B packs a good punch in a stupidly lightweight package.

>buyers remorse

you mad because Ali with and intercooler and exhaust and tune rivals your precious m4?

vapeman is a glassig meme at this point xD :DD

Every time I go on the American Subaru forums I see just about everyone saying their car is stage 2 but it literally means nothing to me.

Stage 1
>dice valve caps

Stage 2
>broadway mirror

Stage 3
>racing stripe throw over seat cover

Hahahahahaha

Personally I run a tune for 91 octane even though 93 is available here. Until I actually start building the engine, I feel that it's safer to be more conservative.

Educate yourself. It has to do with the supporting mods+tune. Stage 1 is generally a cold air intake+tune, stage 2 is generally an aftermarket down/J-pipe plus some boost control modifications depending on MY+tune. It's the accepted way to refer to modifications in general, but anyone that brags about being "Stage whatever" is trying to hard.

I wanna know too. What are y'all missing?

what the fuck is that

>2012 GTI
>Unitronic Stage 2 software
>Unitronic 3 inch Down Pipe, Unitronic CA Intake, R8 Coils, Revision D DV, Diverter valve relocation, and Nuespeed intercooler

Ya happy?

>stage 0
>remove the air filter and it's a free HP boost that costs nothing

Morons. I hate when idiots say "Ive got a stage 2 terbo on mah shitbox." ... What is that? "Its a stage tew" .. What is that? "Are you deaf? I said its a stage tew terbow"... How many bar of boost does it produce in its optimum operating range? "Its a stage tew. It says so on eBay."...

As someone pointed out, its a worthless word. The only time it makes any sense is when you are comparing a product from the same exact manufacturer from the same line.... At that point ,it generally means they've tacked on some additional tweak, above and beyond "stage one", which again is pointless when used outside of that one manufacturer's one product line.

In other words, would people stop using this stupid stage shit, and actually learn the specifications of what they are proportedly purchasing and installing? It's much easier to take you seriously if you tell another person that you've installed a T03/T04 turbo with a .60 AR wheel, and the unit is capable of producing 18 PSI boost.... Then someone may be able to compare it to what they have, or what they've seen elsewhere.

Gah... That rant has been building up for a decade now. Thank you for letting me vent. *Steps off soapbox*

>bar of boost
I'm so sorry.

The stage thing means nothing to me.

>shifts faster
>still the same old slow fucking car
>now has a pod filter that robs it of top end power

>robs it of top end power
explain

So much this, user, bravo.

rousch baby