/wagecuck/ general

>Had to work a grueling 3-4 months just to save up a measly $5000 dollars
>plan to invest in stocks or crypto
>one wrong move, I could lose it all

Fuck this wagie life, surely there's a better way

Just put it in VTSAX, leave it there until you retire.

Rinse and repeat. It's easy.

Its pretty hard to lose it all in one move. Don't panic sell, ever.

try /r9k/

>VTSAX
Is this on yobit?

thats how long its taken me to save up that much except i only work 2 days a week at $30/hr. its only AUD though

wagecucks like us werent meant to get into the trading game

My biggest problem with working is why? Consumerism offers me nothing. I hate drugs and alchahol and I eat cheap food because that's all I really like.
>TFW I could have all of this on welfare.

To be able to retire early with a minimalist lifestyle

>saving
>as a wage cuck

Dude you're doing it wrong. What you do is use your wage cuck status (no real assets, decent income) to get a huge amount of credit, which you service with your salary. You then use that debt to recklessly speculate, find an opportunity, be right, and buy your way out of wage cuck status.

Why risk your own money when you can risk someone else's money that technically doesn't even exist yet. And if you're wrong? Bankruptcy. Being a wage cuck is a huge opportunity, you don't have any equity or stuff you could lose, only your ability to borrow, and if you're a wage cuck, worst case scenario you can live without credit for 3 years. Best case scenario you multiply your gains by 10x or 20x. Better yet start a business and get credit to do the same thing.

>wagecuck
>decent income
I lol'd
Do you even know how margin calls work? Or what a loan officer's job is?

Life is a scam if you are not born rich.

Luck law rules it all, so go all in on bitcoin and hope for the best.

You forgot the picture of the guy in the dress leaning on his 458.

Getting married and having a family. I am getting married next summer and that shit is expensive.

Getting married is THE biggest scam in the world.
>Over priced ceremony
>Expensive and inflated diamond ring
>Agree to give the other person half your shit if it doesnt work out

Why the fuck anyone would get married? I seriously have no Idea

>Getting married and having a family
Good luck, user.
It's not cheap, that's for sure.

>Getting married is THE biggest scam in the world.
You must have really loved her.
What was her name, user?

>one wrong move, I could lose it all

you can only lose it all via margin trading, also mad gains.. gotta risk it if you wanna get rich

Thats why you dont marry a western slut thats been on the cock carusel her whole life. She will cheat on you and leave you when she sees something she thinks is better. I am marrying a traditional virgin muslim girl from Turkey.

>marrying a cock deprived girl will ensure she never cheats on me
I love this board.

in my theory nifty500 might moon because of indias currency reset and them switching to an electronic currency

You do realize they are the biggest sluts in the world, right?

As soon as she smells that sweet freedom and moolah, poof! She's gone with half your net worth, fucking her way through half the nearest ghetto population.

Have fun.

financial illiterate here, I'm interested user. How's the legal implications for that? Me and my wife is already paying credit card debt interest for more than 2 years.

No she is not like that. I have known her since 2011 and she is a uni grad with a good job. She is the last person on earth who would fuck her way through the ghetto.

>No she is not like that
Lol.
Where have I heard this before?

Yeah knock her up first then marry. Chicks become sane when they get kids because that's what they are made for.