Other urls found in this thread:

jackbaruth.com/?p=3996
forums.nasioc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44907517&postcount=6464
youtu.be/IwVd_19TA4k?t=510
youtu.be/YiuPjGl_pAo
youtube.com/watch?v=IwVd_19TA4k
youtube.com/watch?v=JqtriBKIdgY&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Matt's response on rebbit is that the guy was kindof a dick or something like that, which led to a bit of an escalation.

It's pretty obvious the guy is a dick, typical sunglasses wearing Porsche dude-bro faggot, he's so high and mighty.

What show is this?

the smoking tire

link to the episode faggot

its the most recent one look it up outself you lazy fatggot

Which episode is this?

nice link, fatggot

cayman episode

lol asshurt poooshhhfags my LS1 makes 350hp at the wheels stock I agree with Matt for the price and spec 340hp is anemic and the owner is a epic dick to make such a friendly guy like Farrah seem awkward he is used to powerful cars

Matt Fara is the son of a multi millionaire

Color me suprised.

Waaaw waaaw can't win today

Shame he seemed ok until this but both him and the owner seem like they'd clash.

Dooshbags

Wow never go full Clarkson

I've read this whole reddit post from Matt

>u/TheSmokingTire • 21h
I could easily not respond to this post, but I'm going to.

I'm a nice person. People who meet me think I'm a nice person. The quote in the post below from the owner of this Cayman, I would say, pretty well sums up the experience of hanging out with me in the real world. I try to be as polite and appreciative to every person who brings me a car as I can; I know these people come from long and far, and I do everything I can to make them feel comfortable at the shoot and in the video, understanding that, at some point, I am going to have to criticize their car.

I am a real person. I use my real name. My real job. My real city I live in. My real face. I put out way more of myself into the internet than 99% of the rest of the world, which gives lots of people information upon which to draw many insults at me. Because they are hiding behind a user name, I have nothing to throw back. Because I was insecure, because I am still insecure, and because ultimately I do crave the approval of the audience, I get involved in the conversation, where most of the time, I should not.

I come from money. I can't change that, as long as I live. I don't think I've personally done anything to oppress people who don't have the fortune's I have had, but I'm incredibly proud of my successful, highly ethical father, and all the good he's quietly done for the world, and for me. I wish the world were a more perfect place (I lean democrat, against my own personal financial interests) but it isn't and I'm not sorry for where I came from. Like anyone else with a brain, I try to make the most of what I have. Like anyone else with a powerful parent, I want to make my own way in the world.

If you have to start off with "I'm a nice guy and every one I meet says I'm a nice guy" most likely isn't a nice guy.

Idk that dude was seemed like he was a cunt

Manchildren car youtuber.
I honestly prefer subaruwrxfan to that old fuck

Was this some kind of damage control from him? Dude is a fucking loser

He's Jewish too
>got his C-5 new using his bar mitzvah money

>its a porsche episode
>owner mumbles like a self concious sheep
>the car is stock
>its not even the highest end model

what the fuck is even the point, if i wanted to watch somone drive a fuckboi car i would go to the manufacturers website

That's exactly what it is.

Jokes on fat marah he's got ad blocker

Just confirming that Zack is by far the best TST member
>funnier
>better taste in cars
>not a dick
>isn't the son of someone who made 20m+ in 2008.
>keeps his politics off the show

He just needs to be told to use his All Cars go to Heaven personality when he reviews, not his "professional" one.

Watched it right after the rabbit video. The guest got annoying really quick and wouldn't shut up, didn't finish the video.

Farah isn't a good enough driver or writer to act like Jack Baruth on the internet, and he needs to fucking learn that.

ITT butthurt poorfags

t. Matt Farah

"and here you are, clicking on videos, and commenting, paying my mortgage. You're doing an awful lot to support the lifestyle of someone you don't like. I'd feel silly if I did that. But thanks! I really like my new Rolex."

Watch a spoiled little child. Bet daddy bought him that.

>I put out way more of myself into the internet than 99% of the rest of the world
has he not heard of facebook

I remember finding that out 5 years ago and looking at Matt in a different way from then on. He also treats his parents like shit so he can fuck himself basically

Did the owner remind anyone else of Elliot Rodger?

>real job
implying he actually does work

Never liked that faggot. Jezzelopnik has been shilling him for years and even back then I couldn't get what all the fuss was about. He's just a lardass who thinks he has to prove he's macho with every line.

Knowing he's a jewish trustfund baby is just icing on the cake. Typical case of a faggot doing something with daddy's money as an excuse for saying he's a self-made man. Any nigger coming from money can make a "succesful" YT channel.

I even go as far as preferring that RCR furfag. At least he's just as weeb as we are.

His dad actually did buy him that watch lol.
jackbaruth.com/?p=3996
Somewhere in the first half of that

anyone have the pic of Matt making fun of someones youtube avatar and then the person changed it to a picture of Matt?

That Porsche owner is the typical Porsche douchebag. People like him are why I'll never drive a Porsche.

>I can't afford a real Porsche like a 911
>I'll buy a used low end model
>mfw I'm a "purist"
>Porsche's are the greatest thing evar!!

weird how you are generalizing all Porsche owners. the people on rennlist (a porsche forum) are super helpful

Some of em are super wealthy dudes with a shit ton of older Porsches/Porsche knowledge that are nice as fuck very few fall into the douche category. Others are average joes who scrounge up enough money to get whatever 911 they can get their hands on.

Although there are several douches that buy a GT3 strictly for the badge and drive around their neighborhood/city showboating.

First thought here as well. Probably would have eventually bought the same car had he not gone full Ryan Gosling

He's a real human bean

>anyone have the pic of Matt making fun of someones youtube avatar and then the person changed it to a picture of Matt?
KEK! Source on this?

I didn't see on camera how the dude was that much of a douche.
>hurr he wears glasses
So does Matt. It's fucking bright out.
>hurr he wears a hat
So do a lot of people. If it was a fedora you might have had a point but it's a damn ballcap.

All I saw is that he's kind of a quiet guy who isn't sensitive enough to know when he's being too much of a cock.
>wow this turning radius is great!
>yea unlike that RS eh?
>...
A simple laugh would have set the mood better. I wouldn't be surprised if he posted here desu.

As for Matt, he really didn't say that much about other Porsches. His major point was that it needed more power but that's because he's used to more power. He would have liked the turbo and the owner even agreed. Besides that he more or less liked the car.

tl;dr people really need to stop being such nitpicky jaded cunts.

>t. Farah Internet Defense Force

What's wrong with real criticism? Are you mad that someone violates your safe space? If you don't want your car shot down then don't ask a celebrity car guy to drive your car.

>Farah calls someone's care slow
>hits a nerve and causes all sorts of triggering on Veeky Forums because everyone here drives slow cars
>Veeky Forums now hates Farah because he's a big meanie.

LOL you can't make this shit up.

stop talking in third person, farah

Farah seriously assaulted him with his hate speech. He RAPED him. Farah needs to go to prison.

t. slow car driver

>t.
Crossposting faggot.

t. cuck

Ah so you're a /pol/fag too. Disgusting.

I'm outta this thread, faggot. Stop being such a lame poster.

Nah see this is why people don't like him.

What a twat

thats for blowing this out of the water

forums.nasioc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=44907517&postcount=6464

leddit.com/r/cars/comments/5ndz3r/why_is_matt_farah_being_such_a_dick_in_his_latest/

>Yup, everyone I know has been messaging me that video was uploaded this morning, figured someone here would do it so I don't have to.
>The YT commenters = pure comedy gold
This was shot about 2 months ago and took about 3 months to schedule the shoot between our schedules. Matt was a really cool laid back guy in person and despite what half the commenters think what was going on, they knew nothing, and it was a fun time. He was just expressing his opinions and stuck by them, I respect that in a man and took no offense.
I did totally freeze up in front of the camera knowing when it was filming and it would be eventually seen by thousands of internet asshats (and some non ********) across the world.
>I was kind of dreading the day it would upload because I knew I looked stupid in the vid.

>matt continues to be an insufferable cunt
>owner is a typical socal pseudo rich guy that knows as much about cars as he does plate tectonics on jupiter
What the fuck were you expecting?

Fat green frog.

my favorite part was this youtu.be/IwVd_19TA4k?t=510

it just gets more and more awkward

I legit think matt is a douchebag but the owner was even worse

>sits there
>doesnt talk
>apologises 4 months later because he looks like a twat
WAWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

>fatt marrah damage controls on plebbit yet hoes off his head on the youtube comments
What did he mean by this? Honestly they both look like spoilt children

Here i am saving what little i make every fortnight to build a nice car that boasts a modest 350hp and here he was whinging about a hundred thousand dollar car like its a toy

Fuck them both

Fuck matt and his stupid opinions and fuck the clueless owner for not even knowing the basics about the car

Matt has that rich asshole look, and feel to himself.

He cant help it.
I dont like him, but I would let him drive my car.

Do I smell butthurt-Portsche-fangirls?

It's crazy how true that is. Salomondron is the son of a Mexican multi millionaire business owner and Vehicle Virgins' dad sold his tech company for multiple millions as well

Matt Farrah is just as bad as any other poser. He just has experience so for some reason people think he isn't a ricer.

He's never raced. He's not an engineer. He's not a mechanic.

He knows fuck all.

You don't have to eat shit to know it tastes like shit. He has plenty of experience and generally knows what he's talking about. He's driven on track for awhile and knows what's up with cars, he's not just some random dolt spewing nonsense

It's literally this but with cars: youtu.be/YiuPjGl_pAo

>i'm a self made man
>my late grandfather gave me $300 million
>AND IVE TOILED ALL MY BLOODY LIFE
>to turn that into $305 million

Their "business endeavours" are just an excuse so their parents can't say their kids have done absolutely nothing. When they're asked about them at a country club they just say, "Oh, he's a succesful Youtuber!" instead of saying "He's a lardass faggot who shouts to a camera about cars because he was too dumb to graduate from anything or for me to givr him control of the family business".

No better than Jeramy Clarkson or any other journo

Except some journos do know jack shit. Take, for instance, based Tiff Needell or memelord Keiichi Tsuchiya.

How is leaning democrat against his financial interests? Does he make a lot from capital gains?

>This just in all jewtubers are bored rich people with nothing to do so they vlog their every fart for "fame" and all the horseshit eceleb crap that goes with it
Welp makes sense to me desu

Tiff was a racing driver first and foremost

Clarkson cant race for shit none of these 'journos' can the old breed of racing driver reviewers is almost all but dead.

Save for Randy Probst

>old breed of car journos is kill
>all we got is youtube faggots and Mr. Punchmaster Clarkson
>sabine schmitz's show isn't in english
>sabine schmitz is already married

Why fuxcking bother with life, famalam?

I don't get it was there a specific part where he's a dick? seemed fine

because muh personalities

FUCK THAT i wunna hear about the car

Even though everyone here hates chris harris his reviews are good its still about the cars and unlike the rest of top gear and the auto media its not about shenanigans.

>muh /drive and JLG on NBC sports
meh they are shit let the yanks have em

Porsche fags btfo basically.

Wow a clash when two huge faggots meet. What a shock

more like when 2 trust faggot n33ts outdouche eachother

Oh maybe. Idk I didn't want to waste time watching these losers

i just find it funny

But all the internet-racer and shitbox-driver like you do, right?

Here is another Porsche for you:

> my LS1 makes 350hp at the wheels stock
No it doesn't you big fat liar. Unless you're packing a C4B.

This reminds me of Beatle Adventure Racing. Anyone else played that game a long time ago?

mafless manual ls1's put out 320-340rwhp at the wheels in aus if they are not clapped

shall post my dyno when its done

when i say stock i say stock engine unopened.

thats with 1 3/4" 4-1 2.5" xforce and vcm OTR intake or similar parts

stock maf's on the LS are restrictive as fuck aussies basically only tune without them

>muh hot weather performance
yes yes i know i do lose a tiny bit on hot days but all cars do

>look it up outself you lazy fatggot

Sounds like more effort than my interest in the show allows me to do.

Oh, well. Fuck it. I'm fine not watching what happens.

>stock now means bolt-ons as long as the engine's unopened
dumb roo-fucker

Common how does a CAI OTR and aftermarket exhaust have anything to do with the engine not considered stock? Still only a matter delete and a tune is hardly anywhere near the same as bolt ons or internal work like heads cam pistons bore stroke or w/e

Anyway the stock tunes in aus where extremely conservative anyway most SS where detuned so they wouldn't get anywhere near the hsv.

Bogans and shops saw potential and now 17 years later they absolutely kick ass buy a old ls1 Commodore for 2-5k and go to town.

Hell even some of the upmarket models had nice interiors and options especially the vt-vx Boomer spec ones

Stock means just one thing: stock. Simple as that, you retard. Lightly tuned, mildly tuned engines with a couple of bolt-ons and a tune are not stock, they're not unchanged from the way they came out of the showroom.

Maybe if you stopped licking frogs in the outback you could rub a couple of neurons together...

I wish subaruwrxfan talked as much shit, though.

Car was dogshit slow stock anyway.

T. Fatt Marah

>youtu.be/IwVd_19TA4k?t=510

That's it? That's literally nothing, but they still got bruised egos over this?

>I really like my new Rolex.
Yeeahhh.. not generally a crowd pleasing comment right there. I guess it got a lot of thumbs up though.

Would rather have an omega/10

I just mean when you are making money off people it's generally an awful idea to talk about what they bought you.

I worked for a car dealer who had a private collection in the back. It was a really great collection, but he showed it to lots of customers without them asking and I think it had the opposite affect he thought it did. He was showing off and they took it as "wow this guy makes a lot of money off people like me" rather than "oh cool cars"

This is what youtubers say when they have no argument and know noone likes them.

>tfw i live 10 minutes from that road

youtube.com/watch?v=IwVd_19TA4k

why did the owner apologize?

>he's just as weeb as we are

THINK AGAIN!

It actually seemed like a contrived effort to raid the comment section more than anything else. I watched it and he wasn't out of line at all.

the fuck is this

>Jack Baruth
>much of the HRM staff know their shit
>MotoIQ
>Hot Version

Journalists in general aren't to be trusted, but that's the great thing about cars, they aren't some artsy fartsy horseshit to be critiqued like some fine wine, there's facts that govern their behavior- So learn and find out for yourself. If entertainment is your game then how shit is should be just fine for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqtriBKIdgY&t=6s

Every day until you like it.