Odometer thread

>Be me yesterday.
>Come to a standstill at a red light.
>Just as I stop I notice quads

Post your Odometer.

Sitting at work bored as fuck. Apparently. No ones shitbox needs towing right now.

reportin

In reality 300k+

What truck do you drive?

I see what u did there

Nice quads, why isn't it correct though?

Check em

Got this on Christmas Eve

What do you drive that only goes to 130km/h or 85mph?

Hino 195 normally. But I drive whatever they give me when I come in. From 650s to shitty cabovers

Wasnt there a period in murican history where they had to make the speedos really short to stop people from speeding or some shit and it didnt actually stop the cars going fast?

'95 xj cherokee, I've driven plenty of grandma sedans with the same speedo "limit" my sable was the same way

It's a diesel beater, I set the clock back because New Zealand has a tax on all diesels determined by mileage which makes it almost as expensive as owning a petrol

Alright, but its not mechanically limited? Just a small reach Odometer?

Btw, you should probably fill her up.

I thought fooling those things was nearly impossible. Over here (Netherlands) they check databases to are of you foiled IT or have an unrealistic Odometer.

And Diesels are more expensive than petrols here from the get go.

On October 1, 1980, in a regulation that also regulated speedometer and odometer accuracy, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) required speedometers to have special emphasis on the number 55 and a maximum speed of 85 mph (137 km/h)

Looks just like my first car

Did you get another civic?

the one you posted at is my most recent purchase which is a '98 civic, so I have that and my '86 wagon

Guess the vehicle fuckers

Holden

Nope

Must be Australian.

Not an Australian car, but an Australian market car

Holden

Subaru?

Holy shit. Is that real? What kind of vehicle is that?

Looks like the info display for an american Volvo semi truck

Yep, Legacy GT.

Nice front lit gauges