pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

dead grobi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2JJu7Eo6-4
vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
youtube.com/watch?v=2WJhl_actKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah it's one of their traits.

Fight the battle, looks fairly reasonable. They have shit units for the forced melee fight that'll break out quickly when you're over the walls. Unless the second stack is twelve crossbowmen or something.

2nd for Based Alaric

youtube.com/watch?v=G2JJu7Eo6-4

>No Mention of Attila
>Asking for a "Build Your Own Race" feature

Rollan!

I'll make another rolling chart, which one should I change/make?

>not wanting Shogun 2's avatar MP but with an army painting feature where an army is comprised of nothing but customized regiments of renown

White Huns or melanin enriched Huns?
Which factions has which benefits, how did your campaign look like?

>stuntie thread
dropped
enjoy your garbage. Hope the elf shitposters show up.

Propagating my new Shogun 2 rolling chart!

>No Mention of Attila
that's the biggest sin tbqh

White Huns, they're based as fuck!

Don't the white Huns only fight eastern shits? i could imagine that it get's boring fast.

I heard they are based, but how do they differ? I saw that the white Huns start in the Sassanid land, while "colored" huns start in the steppes. What else is different? Who would win 1vs1?

Anyone have a roll chart for ETW? Asking for a friend

Oh yeah, i'd like that. custom races is retarded though

Stainless Steel.

Cavalry are very strong in Attila, and towers are absolutely ludicrous. But starting units are supposed to be pretty fucking trash. Some do stand out though. Like the Gothic Warband.

If you're playing them you can go wherever the fuck you want.

have fun

>entire France one region
JUST

Does anyone actually like the horde mechanics in Warhammer? I feel like you're just at a massive disadvantage, you're always bleeding money and are pressured into rapidly taking cities, but at the same time for both Beastmen and Chaos you also need to raze (and sit on your ass) for actual growth.

You can't replenish either, at least not in a decent manner, so you have to spend even more cash on constant recruiting.

And then the stupid shit that Chaos hordes are not even allowed to defend each other without being hurt.

nth for comfy winter battles

white huns have one of the most broken units in the game with the spet xyon archers, which are a very light horse archer unit with good armor and a 50% missile block chance. They also have the hepthalite chargers who are the only cav unit in the game to have access to cavalry counter tactics. They also have the khingila's khandas, which are a more tanky version of uar warriors that are best suited to be main line infantry

Can't tell if he's paid off or a blind casual

>Gamespot

Blind casual. If you want to know the opinions of the Total War silent majority, these are the people you look at.

>I've put 140(!!!) hours into this game
Just a fucking casual

HONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHON

>opinions of the Total War silent majority
literally correct, just look how radious' mods are fucking everywhere because they're the best casual magnets there are

Now that's an ancient image.
Haven't seen any of the TW countryballs posted here in a long time.

>$50 for 20 hours of content is worth it.

What world does this guy live in?

And how Rome II continues to be the most played Total War game in history.

One region Spain is even worse imho.

It's sad but that's the norm nowadays, players who want actual value for their money are dying out

It's...statistical mod calculation errors. Don't worry user, radious...radious is not that popular, I am sure.

Reminder that nothing can defeat the Lore of Vampires

I think we've discussed the issues with Empire at length by now.
Let's just hope they won't mess up this bad if they ever do Empire 2.

Firing artillery at the Huns was the most satisfying part of the campaign.

>play Belegar
>faggot Thorgrim takes Eight Peaks right before I can
>have to declare war on the faggot so I can take it back
>tries to have me killed the entire rest of the game

I wiped that nigger out

Why is the US missing?
When did the Huns invade Mars?

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

>not playing Mars: Total war
LMAO are you even trying

requested media expired :(

Another old one. You get these colorful clusterfucks when you use expanded japan.

because it sold the most.

>Why is the US missing?
Damn you're right!
I always forget about them since they're not in the grand campaign

At least I got to use my "loyal" vassal Akechi Mitsuhide as meatshield.

GOBBO ARCHERS

90+% of single player games released these games don't even have 20 hours of playtime and also have zero replayability.

Rollan for myself

>only 20 hours playtime
>played it for 139 hours
>Having a blast
>Only a few matches in mp

I even got it for 35 dollars

Good luck seeing what you got.

>nowadays

To be frank, many games didnt last 20 hours even back then, the ones that did were mainly rpgs

wtf why is it so small

here ya go

WEZ GOBBOS

I need some gunpowder tactics protips
Specifically, I'm playing FotS and deploy my troops in a big line of line infantry with 3 or 4 armstrong gun + gatling gun positions (with carbine cav backup) thrown inbetween
However, a full army has so many fucking units that I end up filling out the entire deployment zone end to end and still having some line infantry left
Should I just use those for reserves in the center?

Thank you!

Got sassanids (posted original small one)

Who'd I get who'd I get

>mfw it's stabby time

Total War was in need of saving? I always thought it was just fine.

Kinda sucks that completing Road to Independence didn't unlock a late Grand Campaign start for everybody.
Would've been fun to play as some of the European powers but starting from a different position.

Nothing wrong with having mostly idle reserves. Casualty rate is high in FOTS so fresh reserves will become handy. You could also switch out those units for more arty or special units.

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

CA plz nerf.

I didn't. It does just fine with Attila and Warhams.

Even Arena was fun

Empire and Rome II hurt it's reputation pretty hard.
Attila repaired it a bit but I don't think enough people played the game to make a positive impact on TW in general.
Luckily Warhammer had a smooth launch und gets new content regularly so TW becomes interesting for the casuals (you know, the guys who bring in the money) again.

Gonna be fun.

Free stuff is fun.

OC!

Only 5 more weeks.

I fucking hated S2's multiplayer for that fact. Everyone gave their units retarded meme or cringey edgelord names and painted them all pink or lemon green.
Also as a newcomer you were fucked against veteran units.

>Empire and Rome II
I'd say it was mostly Rome 2's fault.
Empire came out long ago and Napoleon along with Shogun were pretty good so people mostly forgot about Empire.

Rome 2 on the other hand was a catastrophe. It was overhyped to no end and the launch was just a disaster. It also made people remember Empire and how bad it was.

It wasn't that balanced that's for sure.

>pink

I fucking hated that shit.

>XD 100% PINK ASHIGARU NEVER DONE BEFORE

Those men saw things no man should ever have seen.

>Finally master the secret of installing SS on steam version M2TW
>It's been years since I last played it
>oh god this looks so good
>the elegance of the map, the simple beauty of everything
>perfect balance between historical accuracy and gameplay
>picked up Moors, wishing to do a campaign where I bring peace and enlightenment through Allah, being merciful all around and building enjoyable things for the populace, such as libraries and other public services
>but first I have to deal with the three rebellious european kingdoms in the Iberian Peninsula
>amass my army in Cordoba, bringing together soldiers from the far flung edges of moorish Africa, as well as many siege weapons
>Council of Nobles demand that I take the castillan fortress at Toledo, which is briefly unprotected as the castillans campaign in Navarre
>The moorish army marches, a vanguard of lighter troops goes first to surround the enemy and begin preparations, the siege weapons follow after, and a back up army to garrison the soon-to-be captured fortress
>As the weapons arrive, I order the assault, imagining the epic siege which will ensue, eager to see all that hot SS action again

>crashes to desktop after the loading screen
>it keeps happening
>even on custom battles

I... I just wanted to play some good medieval era total war ;_;

Is there a max immigration public order penalty in attila or does it just keep rising?

oy vey!

Stainless Steel more like Outdated Steel

Play Age of Charlemagne.

forgot to mention I'm playing as WRE with the fucking constant immigration. I'm at 9 right now in most provinces and if it keeps rising I'm gonna have some problems. Do I just have to shift governors around and use the -immigration edict? How long does it even take to build back up again?

>I... I just wanted to play some good medieval era total war ;_;
Play Huge Charlie

I know, but I wanted something more lower middle ages, AoC just doesn't do the trick, even though I loved the dark age medieval era things of it also

>I... I just wanted to play some good medieval era total war ;_;
Age of Charlymeme is based, try it!

Try Broken Crescent
Oh no wait, it crashed on me too. Idk fa'm.
There also is Bellum Crucis, but I hated it for it's extremely cheating AI, but you might enjoy masochism.

Play Charles the Man instead or vanilla M2.
Don't bother with mods man.

do building bonuses to units stack in attila? e.g. if i build two livestock pens (+10% to horse speed) or two smith's guilds((10% armor/melee), would i get a 20% boost to each stat?

DeI got updated to 1.2
Who should I start a new campaign as?
Tried Atropatkan and just turtled for 40 turns because everyone else was either fuck huge or already had a full province.

Man Beastmen battles are a total meatgrinder, that last battle for the Grand Campaign I lost my complete frontline of 8 rank 9 Gors.

But fuck, GW Minotaurs and Centigors fuck shit up and I'm really in love now with the poison chaos dogs to pin and destroy enemy missile units.

Sieges are borderline impossible though.

Rollan

>Sieges are borderline impossible though.

I think one of your agents got the sabotage walls skill(and 2+ holes upgrade) which can be really helpful.

This guy has some helpful tips like(keeping reserves close to the wall and apply when needed)

youtube.com/watch?v=2WJhl_actKc

Starting a new Greenskin campaign.

Mods i will be using.
>No regional recruitment
>No Confederation
>Better camera Mod

Any other mods that are recommended?

Black Black Orcs

I meant regional occupation.

All tabletop lords
Black orcs
Bons varied generals
Building progression icons

>No regional recruitment

what does this do

AI buildings and recruitment. Makes the AI armies have some sensible variety instead of having 15 GOBLIN ARCHERS

Thanks for all the suggestions, a lot of them look good and dont ruin the game.

Can the AI still keep up if they dont have the ability to confederate? and is there still a way for me to get Skarsnik and Wurzag?

It's really annoying that sieges with any factions that has missiles and artillery is a total joke, while sieges with factions that have neither are near suicidal.