/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1018

/dag/ is dying Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Pre-ordering two copies of Mass Effect Andromeda for him and Divine Leliana.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel the end!
youtube.com/watch?v=1IR2k6-_Hmc

Friendly reminder that the end is nigh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WabT1L-nN-E
youtube.com/watch?v=gBHuC1pipsQ
nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/328/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for already dead.

Must survive..must bump.

ded

5th for best girl.

this place is getting kinda sad

STOP POSTING APOSTATE WHORES

SHEPARD.

I never noticed this.

no

You guys looked pretty active in the other thread.
I didn't say your options were great, but they were still better than the males.
Even Sebastian was a downer.
Combos were neat, and the thing about the brine or whatever was interesting. Wanted to know more.
I'll be damned. Welp, thanks for the revelation.
Fans and earplugs, man.
user.. no.

You are 10 hrs late user.

DELETE THIS

>best girl
>not even best dwarf

Any one else find the meeting with the wardens doing the blood ritual to be humorously pathetic?

He tries to control your mark and gets BTFO and then sics his demon pets on you which are grouped perfectly to be wiped out with a single mark of the rift.

How did this guy even escape? There should have been a timer where you just capture him if oyu deal with his shit within ten seconds.

Many things about this game is pathetic. The one where your character causes an avalanche and Corypheus and his dragon just stairs at you for minutes.

One where you just openly accuse Florianne at Celene's ball and everyone believes you, without any proof needed.

DA2 Cassandra > DA:I Cassandra
Fact

You're the one wearing Qunari clothes.

Meredith did nothing wrong.

Your waifu is literally a crazed psycopath with a bad red lyrium addiction

I have seen this Meredith poster since 2014. He hasn't missed a single thread.

I was kind of confused at that part, I thought that place was more than just an altar, and kept looking for some kind of entrance to a dungeon, thinking he must have escaped inside. I thought the whole point of Hawke telling you to go ahead is so that they can cover the literally only exit.

>hm, I can't get the anchor from you
>that means you have to die, but first let me just throw you right next to the trebuchet
if at least they made him look a bit confused and angry, I would have believed that he threw the herald on impulse, but it's just silly
the staring too

The part with Florianne was at least cool so that made up for it, and I kinda thought the high court approval required to trigger that is kind of an abstraction to show how succesfully you would be at convincing them, or how she wouldn't be able to outplay you by putting a spin on what you've said
Although to begin with, it is silly how your most decisive proofs are confessions from a random elf servant and a random mercenary

>Tfw landwhales and the landwhale hater were the only things keeping /dag/ alive

They are gone now and so is /dag/.

>"the days have gone down in the west, behind the hills.... into shadow"

i like cassandra too, but rivalrymanced merrill is just so qt

It was just an irrelevant phase in the great /dag/ cycle.

>the landwhales finally fucked off and are hopefully in the process of killing themselves
We did it, bros.

for a second there i thought it was blackwall and aveline

youtu.be/WabT1L-nN-E
No one went anywhere.
Allow me to sing you a sad song that isn't about Grey Wardens.

Maybe their diabetes finally killed them

youtube.com/watch?v=gBHuC1pipsQ
>/dag/ through user's eyes

>hambeasts are still getting triggered
When will /dag/ uncuck itself?

Who are you quoting

It's pretty incredible how hard they catapulted everything they established and built up with Meredith. Mages were so batshit in Kirkwall that you could pretty safely justify all her actions, her thoughts, and her feelings toward the conflict. You could even sympathize with just how difficult it must have been trying to keep order with all murderous mages and blood magic practice going on.

Then the final 5-10 mins kick in. That should go down in history as one of the best examples of asspullery and writing fuck ups. Here she was leading the final assault on the mages, doing so pretty calmly and level-headed the whole time. Everything's going according to script.

Then all of a sudden she's jumping around 50 feet in the air like a super villain, talking about killing everyone because "I dont know lol!", and achieving final forms and summoning statue minions. I honestly expected Cassandra to interrupt Varric again and say cut the fucking bullshit and tell me what really happened.

should aveline have been romancable?

after replaying da2 i was more drawn to her than anyone else

although i did install a mod that removed her head band(she looks a lot better without it)

She's greater closet fag bait than Cass

Cass is beautiful

Looks like a worse version of Leliana.

Would have rather had her as the companion in DA:I.

this is creepy as shit

Probably why it was changed

I want to protect that jaw.

i'd still dick'er though

i want to cum on it

I'm surprised no one made a mod to turn back Mansandra into the original Cassandra

someone tried

nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/328/?

That's just Mansandra with more makeup

That's the best you can do with frostbite and denuvo

Why would they even bother making beautiful waifus tho

Lonely landwhales are the primary audience of cisquisition

>tfw all future bioware games will be made in frostbite
>tfw modding is dead

>Why would they even bother making beautiful waifus tho

because some waifus are just better than others

Watch as she gets killed off and they even more ugly male pedophiles as companions in DA4

I'd like to propose a silent moment for the memory of the heavenly bosom she once had.

Anyone have the photoshop edits that made all the DA3 party members white and attractive?

I know some madman from this general got banned from the bioware forums back when he was posting them simultaneously in both places for a laugh.

Everyone in DA:O had the same bosom, Wynne's was the only canon bosom.

I'M HAVING A MOMENT

>Watch as she gets killed off

>Morrigan gets killed
>warden goes on warpath to avenge his love
>warden slaughters his way through every kingdom
>nobody can kill him since he's a Beserker/Spirit Warrior/Guardian sword and shield warrior

i liked her body in DAI

how big of an impact does choosing between "In Hushed Whispers" and "Champions of the Just" have on the rest of the game?

Does anyone get this feeling that the Warden would have been a better protag in DAI than the Inquisitor?

When I was doing the 'In Hushed Whispers mission', I thought how Warden could have been perfect in it, to see his reaction when he sees tortured Leliana. And how Leliana reacts to him on how he couldn't save her. Later her sacrifice.

Same with the Adamant Warden fortress mission, and the part where you meet Hawke. Would have been perfect to see the Champion of Kirkwall meet the Hero of Ferelden.

The Wicked Eyes Wicked Hearts mission where you meet Morrigan for the first time. Warden could have been perfect here again.

I am currently doing the mission where Morrigan shows you the Eluvian mirror and explains all the lore, and I am getting this same feeling again. How Warden could have been perfect here.

I don't know, I don't hate the Inquisitor but he just feels some random person out of nowhere trying to save the world. I don't feel connected with him. And this thing is making me dislike DAI.

We've been over this many times user, only retarded hambeasts actually like DAI

I still think Josephine's candle clipboard is by far the most retarded thing in the whole game. It's so stupid, useless and impractical no matter how you look at it.

yeah

cant we just assume that it was an embellishment? wouldn't be the first time he tried to pull that off.
Could be she had become addicted to the red lyrium/ it made her mental state worse and she inevitably died as a result, not necessarily "Let me reveal to you my final form"

i just want to see my warden again. even if it's as untactful as "look, here comes the warden." then some guy shows up in a huge suit of armor and as he takes off his helmet it goes to a character creation screen.

I wasnt here for those threads, elaborate. Not him either.

The only sort of explanation /dag/ posters can give for liking DAI is 'muh husbandos', most often 'muh solas'

We could try i guess, but it's a pretty big assumption considering the last time he tried that big of a lie he was stopped in his tracks. And honestly i would buy his story about storming his brother's mansion way easier than the finale.

You act like there isnt plenty of waifushit going on this very moment

I'm not really a fan of the protag switch for every game either but since they went the voiced protagnoist route since 2 with "I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm funny" dialogue wheels, it made it hard to bring the Warden back.

Morri and Leliana are DAO waifus tho and they don't have manjaws

k?

>They will never remake DA:O with a voiced warden and the bring the warden back for the next DA

can we petition for the return of a dialogue tree?

>create a standalone DLC like leliana's song where you can recreate your warden for future games?

After the success of "Over 1000 common names" Fallout 4. Likely not.

They brough dialogue trees back in Swtor for the alliance missions and made the dialogue in Kotor style. It was just out of laziness but people loved it, I doubt BW learned anything though.

>They will never remake DA:O with a voiced warden
good

>and the bring the warden back for the next DA
that is a shame, the series is on it's last legs and the warden making a big heroic return can save it

>last leg
you really think so? Of course DA: O is the best in the series, but it seemed a lot of people really liked cisquisition.

It just hit me that that is the reason Warden couldn't appear in Inquisition

but i give my wardens names like
Theoden
Elessar
Aragorn
Thorin
Annatar
and a bunch of other lord of the rings shit.

Mass Effect was always unique and had attractive females which is why it is popular

With DA, they went from copying Tolkin, to copying ME in DA2, to going full SJW with cisquisiton, no wonder nobody gives a shit about a series with no direction like this

and honestly, i wouldn't horribly mind another game like inquisition, so long as they kept making adjustments that took it down a path along the lines of origins. I didn't think it was that bad.

If you can call casual hambeasts people

t. shill

the games keep getting worse and worse and we've had no news about dragon age in years

Dragon age had Morrigan, and she's by far the best bioware girl

that being said Jack is qt and i always romance her

All it needs is a skip gathering animation toggle.

The advertisement and media/ books outside the games is pretty shitty when it comes to the progressive/ regressive sjw stuff. But is it really so unbearable in the game?

>Jack
ew

>no attractive females other than Morri and Leliana
>released a dlc about a bald pedophile just to pander to the fangirls
>everything about Dorian and Iron Bull
>full of retarded elf shit no male gives a fuck about

i should have clarified
>popular with tumblr, not adored by Veeky Forums
and not a shill, just want a decent roleplaying game with character creation and choices that affect the story. Not saying what DA is giving us is the best, but what is better right now? Sword Coast Legends? The Witcher 3?

ive done all the romances with females and i liked Jack's the most

>But is it really so unbearable in the game?
Yes. I didn't even get out of the hinterlands after pirating DA3. It was fucking awful, everything about it was awful.

mass effect

Not really

i agree, i mentioned in the last thread, and i lost all motivation to play dai when i remembered the hinterlands

nigga please, W3 is better than mass effect in every way

>a valid issue, but don't see how that correlates directly with an SJW narrative
>point taken
>awful in their out of game introductions, but in game I didn't really give a shit
>you mean the race, their history or the fact that they're essentially fantasy niggers?

t. shill

I thought everyone loved Witcher 3
Only played the first one so I don't know

the point is that they pander to obese hambeasts who only play this shit to shlick to solas and pretend theyre elves

they didnt make any attractive romanceable females because that would make the landwhales insecure