byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13270
youtube.com/watch?v=z5Vq47y_RlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Orange Insulated Gloves.

first for wigglin

*was

Free:
2hotdogs
Kingston
Morena
TheyCallMeSid

New thread already?

Chickens a Cute, CUTE!

arise chicken
chicken, arise.

We were on the ass end of page 10, user

That's all? Are you sure?

1st for remember that non-human heads deserve zero respect and you dont have to listen to them

whats a good bomb recipe for tg code?
non-zas if that matters

you have to go back

Max caps are achieved via bluespace beaker grenades, max water and max potassium one.

No, I am not joking.

>kingston
kingston was a gigantic shitter with no respect for the rules who went out of his way to start shit and rightfully got banned for it
>morena
ERPing dramawhore who couldn't bear not having the spotlight on them at all times, good fucking riddance

We need to seriously consider changing a few things back to the way they used to be (2013, 2014, 2015). It's increasingly becoming HugBox station.

>Leave IC issues as IC issues. Chaplain keeps beating you with his bible? Clown shocking doors? Anyone spilling the cryo mix? Someone breaking into high-security areas? Someone with lethal guns? Someone picks a real fight with you? Chef poisoning food? Valid.
>LOOC or OOC whining? Valid.
>Assistants running for insulated gloves, only to hack into the same places every round and start their very own greytide powergame attempt (they're usually not very good)? Valid catbeast.
>Get rid of Mr Bonesy Bones Sawbones as an admin or tell him to get his act together. Lazy, childish, power-hungry. Usually not very good.
>Give Pain some chill pills.
>Get Celt back.
>Get Ragnasal back.
>Praise be Eliminator.
>Praise be Serwind.
>Praise be Aurx.
>Praise be Cluck.
>Praise be Soca.
>Velard can stay away until age mellows him.
>Raise the time it takes until you can become silicon and head.
>Don't warn silicons. Immediately give temporary role bans whenever they blatantly ignore their laws. Now, every silicon shitter gets away with everything, because admins don't even formally warn them and don't keep notes on them.
>Be strict, but fair. New players mess up in the usual way (IC in OOC, rule 0, opening canisters)? Treat it as an IC issue if possible (see: valid) and after they're sliced up, give those who seem like asses a 3 day ban.

Right now, you so much as kill someone who absolutely deserves it, but turns out isn't an antag, you get banned. If you get yourself into a bigger situation because of it (say, security hunting you down because of that), and you appropriately respond by not being a bad player and surviving no matter what, you get a perma ban. Self-antagging is unfortunate, but it happens and as long as it doesn't follow from usual greytide behaviour, and not every round, it's fine.

fuck off beard you let yourself bleed out in front of engineering just to escalate things with the CE
>REEEEEEEE BIRD REEEEEEEEE

We are literally rebasing to tg right now.

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13270

You reap what you sow. Good job encouraging the purges, we are now fucking Hippie with over 50+ players.

>waaaaah i wanna griff and kill people but pain banned me waaaaah

Fuck off Hippie faggot.

I'm considering playing security lately just to start brigging greytider shitters for their constant B&E.

JUST GIVE ME A REASON TO HARM BATON YOU, PUNK

>Get Celt back.
stopped reading there

>implyign theres anything wrong with using Veeky Forumscode

Fuck off back to bay autist

Go back to bay you fuck

>Not wanting to be even slightly related to attack animations, lizards and retarded casuals means you want to play in artistically high rp servers where you can't even play Dionae without making a essay on how good you would rp it

Ebin, what next, pizza bombs?

>Don't warn silicons. Immediately give temporary role bans whenever they blatantly ignore their laws. Now, every silicon shitter gets away with everything, because admins don't even formally warn them and don't keep notes on them.
Do you have a single fact to back that up

How can I remove ooc hotkey from O?

There's nothing in there about hallway meat-grinder slipjobs with some lube.

morena was fucking horrendous in the past but they most kept to themselves the last month or so they played
you niggas want people to change and when they actually do you ban them, makes no sense

Who is the best waifu and why is it borer (308)

>we're actually unironically becoming TG now

Fuck.

>kept to themselves
I'm sorry did you mean 'post any time someone mentioned their name'?
Because that's what they did.

Do not act like we haven't warned you before, we have constantly said how bad purges were and how the server can change with new players from different codebases migrating here.

Can't say we didn't warn you.

Ailsa, Avada, and Rina do that shit now and none of your faggots care about that.

because the thread is the game, right? I don't see the rest of the people that always reply when they get mentioned banned.

That's a selective description at best and at least equally deceptive.

I'm fine with Morena coming back, as long as he doesn't staticname, play as a girl or post in the thread or on the forums. Bill has a serious attention deficit that can only be sated by being a little, cutesy, digital waifu and stirring up drama left and right.

As a player, Morena was just shit. We're not missing much, but it's really the waifu shit + forums + thread shitlery that make him veegee's most hated.

We really dodged a bullet that Bill was banned for ERP before he could apply for an admin role, which was what he was after.

w-waifus?
a-a-are they gone?
is it safe?

No Chase, they're still here. You wouldn't survive.

never.

you call me selective and then spread straight lies, nice dude

>Rebasing means all their features come to our code

You two aren't actually this retarded are you?

Not now, but soon.

>le slippery slope argument
ok.

>Slippery slopes aren't real
Sure thing user, keep thinking that a influx of differently minded people slowly changing mentalities is a completely foreign and impossible idea.

Literally doesn't matter as long as the admin team, coding team, and the cluck isn't replaced.
Stop fearmongering you dramawhore.

>sl-slippery slope!
>SL-SLIPPERY SLOPE!

No matter how much you shout 'muh fallacy', it's not a fallacy. More TG features, people, and code means we will eventually become like TG.

>admin team isn't replaced
>a headmin just got replaced with a discord metaclub shtter
>coding team
>almost all of the collabs have fucked off to jerk off over another SS13 remake
>the cluck
>gets his opinion overridden by inTGracy self merges
Hmm

Cluck is depressed and far away from the community, not to mention permabanned from Veeky Forums, coders already showed they wanted tg stuff like attack animations, and we just lost dragon. Rest of the admin team are good, but the slope is real, especially when coders who change the code and can make us into tg have showed they do like tg stuff.

Keep saying it won't happen though, Im sure it won't, despite everything pointing to it and nothing stopping it.

All other bait aside, Pomf isn't banned from Veeky Forums I don't know why people keep saying that.

I warned you about the c*ders but you didn't listen

>rest of the admin team are good

sawbones
yred
kolith
kammerjunk
doobie
shapka
apologyman

Literally nothing wrong with Yred or Kammer.

If he isn't banned, why hasn't he posted in here for so long, and how did he manage to appeal a advertisement permaban?
Yred and apology are fine, kammerjunk is good, sawbones isn't as bad as people say, rest are okay.

>Upgrading our MC is becoming TG
fuck off

Kolith and doobie aren't even admins anymore

You'd have to ask him cause I dunno. He was posting on /g/ last week.

Honeatly, I lose a lot of my interest in an issue if the guy starts LOOCing to tell sec to stop. I tell them to quit it but they rarely do.
Worse is looc "im calling admins on you"

Let me shitpost user, its fun
Tell him to post here more then, he is already depressed, getting some love from the thread would make his mood better.

>Worse is looc "im calling admins on you"
If you're thinking of the same guy we perma'd him.

ok

He got week banned for posting on /pol/ or whatever to help get a guy a job, was providing him with a link to Pomf's place of work
No permaban

Bunker when Probe

Bunker
When
It was a perma, Cluck showed it in the discord.

Hey pomf, how you doing?

Hey pomf, how you doing? ;)

Server wouldn't be so heavy if you didn't let it fill with shit

I am doing ok, just finished work for the week way later than usual

I miss you, pomf

Do what now?

I want to cum inside Pomf

ok

Feed him your seed?

Pumf, when are we going to purge TG and Hippie from our bureaucracy?
What I'm saying is, ban PJB, Intigracy, Sonix, and any other TG sympathizer when?

good question i have no answer to

all it'd take is a few button presses to save the server
You can't really say it's not tempting right? Sometimes a little tyranny can go a long way for the greater good.

I want to make Pomf cum in me

unban 2hotdogs when?

He dindu nuffin wrong

t. elim
the IC issues thing would be very nice but the kind of people who would be okay with and emotionally capable of handling that sort of thing have slowly filtered out over the past six years. the paradigm has shifted from "hellmoo in space" to "garry's mod for toasters" and the people who aren't too complacent or retarded to realize that seem to be alright with going in that direction.

>code decisions have no effect on the game or community stop being so paranoid~

>switches to bay code
>adds vox
>lets sparkledogs code for us
Yeah it's just a funny coincidence right? Those guys are just flukes it's not like the overwhelming majority of our staff and players also do shit like this privately and let it leak into the game

>Allowing ERP would save Veeky Forums
Retard. All your ideas are shit.

>allow erp
whew
keep it out of the fucking game or don't do it at all
this is not a cybersex client

erp is allready allowed on the server, public quicktime face sitting happens a fuckton.

>Remove all current admins and ale everybody reapply fairly

Who would they be applying to?

>Ban discords and steam groups
Literally impossible to police

>make coders need a majority of the playerbase in favour for new features/gameplay features
>Remove all non human races

What if these are contradictory

>allow erp but make it void admin protection

I'll give you a 2/10 since I responded but this is some weak fucking bait desu

Ignore this it's a psyop
>all those good ideas
>bundled with accepting erp in order to discredit them through association

You can't trick me TG plant.

Replace
>allow erp but make it void admin protection
with
>unban everyone and re-enable bunker
And we are good

I have an idea
remove non-antag vox
remove skeletons
this will make sure that people who don't play humans can only play greys, who are "okay" since shitters don't usually play them, or plasmamen, who are cool
I have yet to see a single good vox or skeleton

nice false flag bud
blowing the server up would be nice but it wouldn't solve any of the underlying problems

How do you feel about skeletal vox?

>what are you doing?
>BOOM
>dying
Greytide once again btfo sec

youtube.com/watch?v=z5Vq47y_RlE
Literally a condensed video of everything currently wrong with the game.

FUCKING NO
STOP DOING THIS
WE DON'T NEED MORE RACES
SKELETONS SHOULD BE FROM GENETICS, VIRO OR BUS ONLY
LIKEWISE FOR SKELETONS AND CATBEASTS
FUCK

t. probe
sorry for naming the proverbial jew I'll go back to being an embittered cunt and keep my Wrong Opinions™ to myself

SKELETAL GREYS

The only way to save Veeky Forums is if pomf stops hosting and kills the server, this is the way it's always been and the way it always will be

Could you imagine if we got another Veeky Forums server hosted by someone else? wouldn't that be fun ha ha

okay dude no cut the shit
you want to be little miss kingshit I get it
none of those stances are objectionable
this is a community project whether you and your fuckboys like it or not

yeah because that worked out so great with badclown

The only way to save/vg/ is a complete reshuffle
>Enforce Polaris rules
>Enforce Polaris code
>Enforce Polaris map
>Enforce Polaris players