Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=789

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Quickast is literally the reason we didn't get any dps r8 wizards classes and warlock 2 was a piece of shit.

You say about swordsman debuff but those are in fact new things. Cleave slash debuff was part of the sword buffs everyone asked, together with Slithering's strike damage (high kick always had the strike think IIRC). There's Spear lunge and etc, but they are sorta of shit in comparison to literal 100% uptime 100% critical rate.

The only reason r8 swordsman are looking real good was a non-existant new dps wizard class and huge numbers fuck up by imc. Swordies go 10k base damage skills as a form of "shut up and have your buffs". R9 brings a 10k base multihit damage spell with cooldown lower than 35 and game's over again with Wiz 3 Linker 2 chrono 3 builds or W3 Warlock 3/FF# (if they become good classes).

They also did the high mdef thing to FORCE team play, but transcendence powercreep bypass any mdef, you probably didn't saw any good wizard doing his job I think.

The only real good thing Swordies have over Wizards in term of core mechanics buffs and etc is armor break since this beats any "artificial difficult" I MCcould bring in the near future.

tl:dr IMC just powercreeped swordie to make people shut up but in the end they only made the problem even bigger since we can add some shit that will break the game to my list: Epee Garde and DoV 15 + transc, circling: expand.

>Have 9 ways of amplifying damage
>As well as critical hits
>As well as high base damage
>As well as mobs having low PDef
>As well as armor lowering debuffs
>As well as buffs to increase attack, crit rate and even crit damage

Let's not be silly here. The only reason Wizards are managing to stay viable right now in PVE is because of transcendence working well with multihits.

>Quickast is literally the reason we didn't get any dps r8 wizards classes and warlock 2 was a piece of shit.
>I know what the Devs thinks
Fuck off, I won't even bother reading all the other bullshit you wrote.

calm down friendos.

any class is allowed to have dozens of %dmg buffs and nice shit, as long as they are not "Wizards"

How can they talk about balance when they release things like Agni. Or how lazily they "fix" def scaling.

Agni brings Pyros up to about the level of any rank 8 damage dealing class. They still have a huge MDef wall to get over though.

just let it die

>huge MDef wall
just transcend stage 5 senpai :^)

Fucking swordies with their "unga I stay in aoes and swing my sword" now want to nerf literally everyone else because they're too stupid to do good DPS? Pathetic.

fatsheyraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CuteNotLewd guild

>5

3+gems+hats is enough for 99% of the content

the rest you just link then together and the job is done

t-two boys?

they should have given wizards debuffs instead. If enchant fire made enemies take 50% more fire damage for 20 seconds instead of +50 fire damage for like 5 seconds, you wouldn't even need agni as much. That or give other classes ways to make magic do more damage besides some cleric spells no one ever uses.

CUTE

Not sure if you guys really played the game but r7 swordsman was the most balanced shit ever

nerfing op stuff and a few tweaks would let to a much more health game instead of just powercreep the weak, literally no dps progression for wizards at r8 and high mdef mobs

while clerics runs rampant with their magic skills and everyone needs to suck their dick

>crafting 100 zalia leather boots

They gave Hell Breath that +firedmg% attribute, but ofc it is shitty.

CuteNotLewd guild

Hell Breath wouldn't be as shitty(and neither would most of the skills in this game) if IMC didn't have a hard-on for huge cooldowns.

What's the point to fthat over normal yuri, normal yaoi, or dickgirls? Is it just something like this?

What's the best Shinobi build?

Should I reroll into Cryo3 or Wiz3 if I'm a Pyro2Linker1 Sorc? And what's a cookie cutter Cleric job path that has both Diev and Druid?

diev3druid3...

diev 3 druid 3
sorc is dead, don't take it

WIz1,Pyro2,Link2,something get a Agny

>Wizards are the 2nd best class tree in the game overall
>2 dedicated party slots in almost all ET groups that get anywhere
>Still pretend to be the oppressed underdogs

I'm done. RIP.

Only the chrono is static now, the meme can be replaced for something else.

Is it viable to fit Archer 3 and Scout into a Musketeer build and give up Wugu? Is it that important?
I can't like without Cloak anymore.

Cucked

Nice how the game now tells you when you reach the buff limit.

Why are so many people recommending Ranger 3 now?

How else would you wear the ranger 3 costume?

>Wizards are the 2nd best class tree in the game overall
Chrono and linker?

Yea, nice support classes, but some people want to play with damage too. Theres a reason why clerics get so much power and not only healing skills.

stupid people said ranger3 was bad
the same kind of people going qs3 and farming days for a didel

but ranger was always good

Let's make Futureproof great again.

>Let's make Futureproof great again.
Did Cats leave? Not like hes playin..

>fp
>great

lul

>Let's make Futureproof great again.
Did Cats give the lead to Louvain?

>Theres a reason why clerics get so much power and not only healing skills.
I hope IMC separates INT and SPR completely for cleric classes, by which I mean you have to choose between high SPR for useful heals and buffs and INT for damaging spells. And these things grow primarily as a function of INT or SPR, no huge base attack or effect.

Comfy guild is recruiting!

If you're a SEA player looking to play in Telsiai, new or old, you're welcomed to join us!

We mostly PvE but GvG once a week though it's not compulsory.

No requirements whatsoever besides being active!

PM or send a friend request to me, Katzenberg, if you're interested.

If you have any inquiries, let me know.

funny you guys saying that quick cast is balanced and forget how retarded was steady aim

SA nerf was health for the game

>balance
>nothing for sadhumans

Why IMC hate us so much?

IMC isn't the only one that hates you. Just kill yourself

What do your attacks even do? The only thing I know about Sadhus is the Kaloo hammer and that they used to do crazy hits and flashes of light during beta. Did they nerf the attack speed or something?

I also read some old post about them getting bonus damage standing on buff tiles, but that was probably removed back in beta or something.

nothing wrong

musket 2 is a standalone class already

a3 -> scout -> ranger + rogue -> musket

or fwe 1

>FP great again
>Cats being an embarrassment
>Many of the people who are in FP are thinking of leaving

Ohayou subhumans have no shame with this inane falseflagging.

Leaving and going where? lmao

Sadhu is okay.

Sadhu 3 CC's better than Psychokino's Gravity Pole. Yes, it's a fucking cleric that heals, deals tons of dps, is immortal and also CC's.

shut up retard.

>Hackapell can use 1H Swords
Wouldn't that make them have more stats? They are basically using two main-hands.

Can you use golden bell shield while using OOB?

cute

Yes. Hackapell is the most powerful archer class.

OoB is slower and do shit dmg without Druid3memes.

Astral Body Explosion is single hit, high cooldown and shit dmg, only use that shit for the knockback attribute.

Possession was great vs Dark Mobs, but they changed it from Holy to PSYCHOKINESIS. Now i can stunklock 15 mobs, 5 before, but the AoE is kidda small and the skill is chenneling, if any shit hits me it's done.

The other skills don't do dmg, are only shit support ones

Prakriti is a mobility skill for OoB.

Vashita Siddhi reduces stats, like -65CON/DEX/STR/SPR/STR, kidda nice for PvP.

Transmit Prana transmit 60% of my stats to other player, kidda nice for some combos but the hitbox of the skill is really shit.

We are one of the most fucked up classes.

Do you even play Sadhu? The CC from Possession is really shit, you never get 15 mobs and any hit kills the skill. Play the game.

a better game

>Sadhu 3 CC's better than Psychokino's Gravity Pole
t. Someone who never played Sadhu

Secondary stats for 1h swords aren't usually very good.

The orange pistol has 3 slots for gems and any archer can equip it.

2h Bow scales the best with transcend and glass moles.

If you're an archer that uses a main hand and an off hand, you have to transcend TWO weapons instead of just one and the damage doesn't even combine, it just uses a certain weapon for some skills and another for others.

>have to transcend TWO weapons i
this isnt entirely correct for hakkapalle.. Hakkapalle is barely affected by sword damage so it's still just better to transcend the crossbow.

Ohhh I see, so like SR instead of pistols they use sword.

Yeah, but the 1h swords get the main hand benefits from the gems, thus making them better.

Priene Sword does wonders

And Hakka doesn't need to transcend or upgrade their subweapon unlike other classes.

sort of related question: does SR need to transcend both pistol and crossbow

Transc items in team storage when?

I need that.

>The orange pistol
Hahahha

If its the most powerful archer class then why are there no Hackas on Klai?

Because Klai is full of retards.

US cucks thinks that
>MERGEN
Is better, which is a fucking joke.

There are hakkapalles on klai, just not many. Mergen also gets very strong support from fwee 3.

There are very few, but we are out there!

any /tosg/tard here tried diablo 3? I'm kinda bored of tos and want to try something new.

I loved the old diablo 2 and torchlight and always wanted to try d3 but game ain't cheaper (third world subhuman here) and you also need to buy a expansion

now there's a huge discount to get the game + the expansion pack. how fun this shit actually is, I want to kill some monster

SR needs to upgrade their pistol. Main weapon helps for spiral arrow, multishit and shit but not worth that much since they are fillers

Aspana Revolver = all you need, but if you're rich, a silver hawk stat stick stage 3 is no that bad

Played that often and right now again.

Its very much not like D1+2 but still ok game nowadays. Was a mess at launch and like 1st year.

happy orthodox christman, senpaitachi

Oh, I've heard about how bad it was but also hard that they fixed the game to be actually a good one on it's own (besides people still telling me that it's good but it's not really 'diablo') after the launch mess

>try to rank reset
>Error code: Lock

What the fuck, IMC

unlock your costumes

why isnt Louvain the leader anyway?

We need to transcend crossbow as well if you use glass moles, since glass moles scale off main hand and add it to secondary

I still play D3 for that Cosmic wings.

Isnt there that free trail with lvl limit or something? Try that.

Its a nice game, if you dont try-hard/force to 'revitalize' your D2 memories,

It's pretty fun until you reach end game and
Which ironically they seem to try and push you there as fast as possible by throwing out free powerful sets every season.

Nothing's locked

>we need Louvain to lead us

Can he rename FP to desu vult?

>florida airport just had shooting
>i work at florida airport
well shit

>he missed it
well, shit.

theres always next time

how soon is next time?

This terrible meme again

>tfw swaaz is literally near me