Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/tHzxlIe.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: [Gist] Tierqueer Filters.md

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_##
pastebin.com/iAgtMahh
strawpoll.me/12042716
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DdsYLFaWL58_mQeKewm_ejCQdfXM7hSVx9o4PbZ-yD8/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

graxx nyx is so sexual

>Loka

What are you, gay?

Can I have a friend taxi me to mutalist alad v or do I need to have the key myself as well?

What do you guys think of my alt account, has the second dream complete and doing raids with it

>What did he mean by this?

Yea, you can be taxi'd there. I take my pal there all the time since he's too busy to grind shit out

Is it true that Gas slows enemies?

Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

New Loka does not accept homosexuals.

Arbiters are the only choice for any self respecting Tenno.

new sortie came recently

>THAT LAST SORTIE

Holy shit finally some fun for once.

>Linking Previous Thread
It's like you want to bring back the autism

>an unpotatoed and unforma'd mirage still shits on augmented armor and elemental enhancement sorties

is there any frame that requires as little investment as mirage?

A Tonkor and a Lato walk into a bar.
>pic related

>lato

A Tonkor, a Lex Prime, and a Orthos Prime walk into a bar and slaps your girls ass, what do you do?

Use disarm :^)

Tonk must be a faggot forum-shitter because that's a Lex he's hitting on.

Still need Cephalon Suda rep for the Simulor, which is kind of an investment at a stretch?

get to work on my girl's dick

I got it for like 20 plat

>13 more alertium until I can finally get Vauban

Ok imagine.
Just imagine.
What if the cure for the cyst can not be created according to MUH LORE.
Bear with me.
And it can only be transferred to something to self-sustain in compliance with the programming of the nanospores or else it eats your bones.
What can only be done with it is it can be drained into something to fuck it up.
But frames are already made from infested flesh.
Once the cyst is absorbed helminth virus acknowledges that and doesn't try to infest whatever's got it anymore.
And instead of transforming the frame it's the frame that assimilates it and grows off of it.
Here are your weight sliders.

well I fucked that up

>pic related
>Boar prime, 11 shots to kill a level 140 HG

I wonder if I could get it down to 6 shots with another forma

Sup bitches? You wanna snuggle against your will for less than a decasecond and catch a virus? no? too bad I'm at 100 stacks.

>The retard made a thread to shill his skins
this shit should be banned, it's plain publicity

Pretty sure 90% will be pc but im still curious
strawpoll.me/12042716

the build.. any suggestions?

I don't suppose there's a way to reduce the game's load on motherboard and cpu? I'm already limiting fps and set all graphic settings to potato tier

there are 3-4 ish xbox players
5-8 ps4 players
and the rest of the 250 people are PC

Yet you fag lords migrated to a Tripfag's general

Use a better weapon

But I want sliders for the potato, particularly for the nigger lips. They're immune to the infestation, tho, so what now?

So how do I go about modding Hirudo? Crit seems like obvious choice, but with True Still it barely hits 24% (or is that normal for melee weapons? its not like there's lot of +critchance mods out there). Or should I get Blood Rush for it?

Why did i get a black screen flash when my potato walked into my frame on my ship?

How do you know it's him and not just a fan?

To hide DE's bad programming

oi, I wouldnt even know how to make a new thread.

grakata

CLEM

But it was one of those ones that happen when a stalker or hitsquad shows up
Only happened with an infested frame the one time

Cause the game counts them as another player entity, but doesn't allow the cyst to grow on the kid. Alternatively, you could say that the virus tried infecting the child but didn't succeed.

Anybody have a teir list of all warframes?

(you)

What's the best frame for solo salvage?
I'm rebuilding ember currently but IDK how well it will do

No, fuck off TQ

Nezha
iron skin, can heal, super fast, super fun, small and invisible, can still kill anything

>invisible
wrong

all frames are from tiers S to F
does that help?

Thanks I'll try him out

>it's a 2k endo episode

Fine ill go through the last two threads to find it

the invisibility goes with the smallness
there is a reason i said >small AND invisible
not >small, invisible
nezha is quite tiny in size (petite) compared to most frames

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DdsYLFaWL58_mQeKewm_ejCQdfXM7hSVx9o4PbZ-yD8/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

t. not tq

>This is a personal, partially subjective tier list
good thing it says it, though probably most who looks up tier lists don't read such disclaimers anyway

Blood rush/berserker bruh.

memeing strike.

i know that is a shit suggestion because of its price, but you can then use them for slide health refresh. also with blood rush and some counter mods you can get red crits with every melee weapon. massive red crits.

>inb4 faggot jumping on the bandwagon with the shitty meme
well, it works excitingly good with my telos boltace and it made whips interesting for me.

What does a frame's size and or actual visibility have to do with an endless infested mission? You dont mean to suggest that the mobs actually argo by sight, do you?

No

Honestly? My best advice would be to reroll that riven into something with better stats. The only really useful thing you have on that one is the multishot, which is nice, but a damage + element / Multishot is gonna pay off a lot more in the long run for damage.

Yes when it kills them they stop in place :^)

Happy windbased Muslim Frame when?

if this is actually faven, I've been meaning to ask

Are the vents on the helmet supposed to be flickering so quickly? I've not seen any others in the wild so it's hard to compare. Just seems a bit strange.

Zephyr, idiot.

Newfriend here. I finally got to Mars, got some Credits as well as some basic materials. Thing is I'm stuck with my Braton MK I. How can I replace this shit excuse of a weapon with something somewhat decent? Is the Paris MK I any better?
Also don't know if that matters: using Excalibur lvl 30, Skana lvl 30 and that cheap pistol I forgot the name of, lvl 25-ish.

I was looking for this one, saying what frames are good at what

Turn up the settings

I can't afford memeing strike, sadly.

>Muslim Frame
Fuck of shitstain.Muslim shits belong impaled trough the ass on a big stake.Like in the good old Vlad days.

TQ stop pushing your autism fueled need to have an incorrect tier list. Nobody gives a fuck. Fuck off.

The only way to play boar is 100% statut to sleek out the pellets
I dont think that riven is very good

t. tq

When we make shit we never do animations etc. We just hand off the model and ask DE "can this happen" animation wise. I never thought of them flickering. or even shooting gas like that thats just something DE added.

I quite like it though.

Same thing with the spitefire, DE did a bunch of anmations there that I didnt expect. More often then not they make it a lot more awesome desu. So kudos to their animators.

4x Dual Stats

Please don't meme on me I hate having a poorfag pc. It keeps overheating but it's not even the gpu

I am not nor do I know who tq is

Look up prime weapons
Farm relics for parts of said prime weapon
Open relics in void fissures and pray you get the parts, refine relics if silver or gold tier part.

Also kill the stalker when he arrives (with teammates) so he drops one of his powerful weapons. If he's here for you, then you have to be evasive because if he downs you, he leaves. If it's someone else being targeted, you'll know by the screen flickering black for a second.

Also buy weapon blueprints off the market for credits, and buy some of the starter weapons off the market with credits too (Strun, Latos into Akilatos) for easy mastery points to increase your mastery rank.

so you can pretty much use any frame and still be viable if modded correctly
why can't you do the same with weapons?

Because DE is retarded

Go to the market. Go to home, weapons, primary weapons. Pick something you can use and buy a blueprint, then you have to have the right materials to craft it, and it takes about half a day to get it done. DON'T RUSH WITH PLAT. DON'T BUY WITH PLAT EITHER.

MK I weapons are just for newfriends to buy before they buy the other weapons, because MK I weapons have worse stats as a trade off for being able to buy them instantly.

Skana is terrible.

Tell me what sort of guns and aesthetic you wanna go for and we can recommend you something and tell you what to avoid.

yeah, I am coming to that conclusion... The riven isn't the best. going to sell it and try for a burner one

most cant.

i would try to make them fast hitting crit weapons. berserker, maybe fury, true steel, maybe organ shatter, blood rush, drifting contact, maybe body count and damage mods.

try to get as many hits out as possible, this way you will get many crits. it was my dual zoren utility build for naramon and with lifestrike, heals.

starting to realize that this is the answer to every single question about the game

Bows are trash, because while they do decent enough damage, there's draw time, and they only kill one thing at a time (unless you line shit up right). Time to kill is important, and bows TTK are generally abysmal.

Go to the market (right side of the liset of you're looking out into space), buy some blueprints, and make weapons. Make a BUNCH of weapons, in fact, level them to 30, and if you dont like them sell them. This is primarily how your mastery rank grows.

You totally can.
Pick slow nova and shoot at slowed enemies with 6 forma Braton MK-1

Also complete junctions and you get blueprints for weapons usually. Alerts also have a tendency to give weapons and mods, so don't forget to pay attention to those. I'd also look out for alerts and give nitaine extract because it's a material you need a lot later on, and look out for helmet blueprint alerts if you care about cosmetics.

(33)>dodging filters

>thats just something DE added.
ah, alright

I don't mind it, was just erratic enough for me to question if it was intentional or an error.

The Dread (stalker weapon) and Rakta Cernos are both god-tier bows. Ignore

Wow the gas on Volt and wiggles/spins on spitefire are super excellent. DE earned their part on those for sure.

>They only kill one thing at a time (unless you git gud)

Not 100% meming
Try cleaning you fans and reapplying thermal paste. Warframe is pretty cpu heavy but it's also fairly well optimized for potatoes and consoles

Thanks for the tips!

the gas on volt is probarly my favourite, i just suggested something along those lines but they outdid it.

On spitefire the only thing I asked them for was the fire effect. I prepared it with separate proppellers in case they wanted to rotate em. ..never expected em to do it desu.

>Two Rivens from a Sortie in a Row
>Pistol Riven this time.

Don't plan to rush anything, I wanted to buy a Frame slot later on as I heard this is really important.
I wanted to go for something more bolt-action like, maybe a sniper rifle, and an automatic pistol as secondary. As long as it's not a shotgun or a launcher I think I can bear with it.
Also why is Skana terrible? I kill most enemies with 3 up to 7 hits on harder enemies and it's pretty fast, but I guess it's not so good for late-game.

What's the difference between Prime and normal versions of weapons? Besides damage ofc., but I thought Primes could only be obtained by using Plat

>tfw stug Riven w/ 180% multishot/cold

I can make this decent right? Or at least fun?