The beast 2.0 has been spotted being tested. What do you guys think?

The beast 2.0 has been spotted being tested. What do you guys think?
autoblog.com/amp/2016/08/11/the-beast-2-presidential-limo-trump-clinton-spy-shots/?client=ms-opera-mobile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl25S7hy8mo
thehill.com/homenews/administration/313928-trumps-cadillac-one-will-be-stocked-with-bottles-of-emergency-blood
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/25/donald-trump-aims-to-carry-on-presidents-tradition/
youtube.com/watch?v=tX84HZz0P8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The current presidential limousine, which is referred to as "The Beast," will be altered for the next President of the United States. Our photographers managed to capture the vehicle testing.

>" The Beast 2.0" will follow closely behind the current presidential limousine that's built upon a rugged commercial truck chassis and has a sedan-like body. Instead of wearing styling details from the now-retired Cadillac STS, the new presidential limo appears to borrow looks from the latest Escalade and the CT6 sedan. The bomb-proof prototype is wearing LED headlights, has a more angular grille that features Cadillac's wreathless crest, and ditches regular antennas for a shark fin unit.

>Other than these changes, the Beast 2.0 should still be able to house seven passengers and have enough protection to be one of the safest vehicles on the planet. The prototype looks like it's higher off the ground, as well, which should help the next president to avoid an embarrassing moment.

Here is Obama's current limo for comparison

I would love to see the testing that thing undergoes. imagine j-turns, smashing blockades, that kind of thing

> Higher off the ground to avoid and embarrassing moment
What did he mean by this?

the beast high centered on a trip in europe

Obongo's limo high-centered in an embassy driveway somewhere in Europe once and it took hours to unfuck it without damage.

it was so hillary could be thrown into it easier when she inevitably passes out randomly but they didnt bother changing it back for trump

>Obama's limo is longer than Trump's
How can white presidents even compete?

Kek holy shit, why was the suspension so soft?

suspension wasn't the problem. the car was just too long and too low for that

>americuck cars

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl25S7hy8mo

Why is the paintjob all fucked up?

that fucking noise

imagine the head boppin inside that car, lmao.

that speed is enough to fucking smash a person against the wall inside that car if that person isn't wearing seatbelts because that stop was fucking INSTANT

>being this underage
It's to scramble the shape of the car, makes protoypes and shieeet harder for journalists to shit on before they're finished.

How many of this vehicle will they actually make? I know the president always travels in a convoy with 3 identical vehicles for security reasons, but they probably have to have at least 1 spare if one of them breaks down, as well as some models they would have made for testing that could have been destroyed by shooting/bombing them. I'd guess that 6-8 of these things are actually built.

I'd laugh if it was literally a 2.0L engine

Pls no bully I'm not underaged just a stupid nocars board tourist.

>implying the secret service allows the POTUS to not wear a seatbelt.

Does anyone know about the engines in these things? Do they just use a beefed up Vortec?

And they put him in a Booster Seat after one year in office.

The vehicle weighs an estimated 15000-20000 lbs, so the car would barely move.

Wikipedia says that it's speculated that it either has a Vortec 8.1L V8 or a diesel Duramax 6.6L turbo V8.

Trump is like the final boss in a videogame.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/313928-trumps-cadillac-one-will-be-stocked-with-bottles-of-emergency-blood

This isn't really new.

Hasn't Trump admitted that he conceal carries too? It would be pretty crazy if someone tries to assassinate him and Trump ends up killing the assassin himself.

300-400 ft-lb of torque from a turbo 2.0L should be plenty to grandma it around the neighborhood.

Is Obama sitting on a nitrous bottle?

But more importantly, what does Trump CC?

MANIFOLD WARNING

He doesn't carry shit.

Pussy bitches just say that because they think it intimidates people into not fucking with them.

>Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee, has a concealed carry permit in New York, owns at least two handguns and professes a “tremendous passion” for hunting with his sons. He laments that his schedule rarely affords him time to hunt.
>In an interview with The Washington Times in 2012, Mr. Trump said he owns a Hechler & Koch .45 pistol and a .38-caliber Smith & Wesson
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/25/donald-trump-aims-to-carry-on-presidents-tradition/

That's be roughly the HP/LBS ratio of an '84 Benz 300TD, which you can outrun front a standstill.

Give me your paypal faggot and I'll buy you a plane ticket to come out and fight me.

sorry frien get moeny and buy a car thenn join us

are they still armoring a regular limo, or have they switched to superior soviet engineering that takes a bombproof box and welds limo parts to it?

>trusting the media's fake news

I like Merkel's limo better desu

How does one get a job driving heads of state? Seems like a pretty cool job.
youtube.com/watch?v=tX84HZz0P8w

Is there still time to get it gold plated?

I wonder how many dragon dildo holders it has?

>FWD limo

It supposedly uses a turbo 6.5 diesel engine still.

fwd/rwd makes no fucking difference for a 5 ton armored limo

also I'm pretty sure it's quattro

It's a custom built vehicle. From what I understand they take a heavy duty commercial truck chassis, build a body made of 8 inches of armoured plating, and then stick a Vortec v8 in it, and then add a bunch of James Bond-tier weapons and defense systems into it. I read somewhere that they actually built the tear-gas cannons behind the front grill so that they can shoot it while driving.

I sort of want to see shit hit the fan now, if only to see the thing wreck shit.

>mercedes
Well of course she picked them, they have a built in mecca compass so she won't miss her prayers.

Smart guy.

Ready for a chimpout at any moment

>Trump goes down highway
>liberals block said highway
What a dream

Those doors are thicc famm

>mercedes

are you daft

>President Donald Trump will drive down a road in an american built SUV blasting liberals with built in tear gas cannons in your lifetime
Berenstain universe best universe

Y-yes

Holy shit the new ford gt will have the same empegees as a 10000 pound limmo.

>Why is the paintjob all fucked up?
Lots of other consumer car makes and models being tested also get camo or even shape changing appliques applied so that those auto magazines don't get to reveal the actual photos of what the cars look like until the official debut.

I call bullshit.

He owns CZ-75.
The original one.

Looks like it has better visibility than a Camaro

Hmm, wonder how much money it cost to get a car that heavy to stop like that? It must have some sort of active suspension to force the rear wheels to do more braking friction with the road.

>Looks like it has better visibility than a Camaro
The police and secret service cars ahead and behind him have even more visibility as paranoid as they are.

>black guy at :35
>Ireland
>white

>just viewing this image is a hate crime in yuropooria

>Audi
Haha

> The prototype looks like it's higher off the ground
what is adjustable ride height

>Diesel in limo
why anyone would a diesel, when you so much things that can wrong. like:
Piezo Injectors
28000psi fuel pump
fuel rail itself
mass flywheel
EGR valve
particulate filter
variable geometry turbo
urea injector

also:
rattling
fucklong gears
shit throttle response
fuel for subhumans

Its officially no longer a nigger car.

Boss Trump replaces Boss Nigge

>leader of the (((((((((((((((free))))))))))))))) """""""""world""""""""""
>drives around in overgrown Tahoe
Tip top kek,burgers are you even trying?!

>make the """safest""" car in the world
>it can be stopped by a bump
they should just put the prez in a twingo

why doesnt he just get a miata lol

>implying he drives it

Found the eurocuck, mad that our elected leader gets to ride around in a literal James Bond car? Sorry yours shows up to events on a fucking bicycle, but that's your fault.

SHUT UP CAR

James Bond wouldn't ride in a car that can be stopped by a fucking speed bump.

You're a idiot. Gm's 6.5 diesel has none of that crap.

> presidential car - made by an american manufacturer - should be exempt from emission standards.
> but we should slap every european manufacturer $5B fine, for not adhering to the same standards even by a slight margin.

>muh Ford and GM didnu nuffin

you're a bunch of fucking hypocrites

you can be sure that sooner or later EU will force Ford to buyback cars "on safety grounds"

Count step every make ?

They really need to stop trying to make it look like a sedan

#stancenation
#illest
#presidential

Well then it's a good thing the EU will soon be dissolved

Meanwhile 1st world leaders who don't need a truck to protect themselves from there own electorate.

>Jeep and Dodge sell cars with software that turns off emissions control when not in the test cycle.
>EPA: "It's not a defeat device like the VW software that turns off emissions control when not in the test cycle."

>buckingham palace
>electorate
>monarch

He's not cool enough for a shortrail.

Although HK45s are sexy.

former Uruguayan president kinda did that

I thought when he travels by car, there are two Beasts and like 4 or 5 armoured Suburbans

But yeah, I would imagine there are almost 10 Beasts built

>so the driver can pay tolls
That seems stupid
Surely the secret service would pay beforehand so the car doesn't need to stop

How fast can these things actually go?

More importantly, how well do they accelerate? A ghetto EFP will still fucking annihilate one of these, when it's time to gtfo you want to gtfo

damn they probably need like 3 guys to shut the door

It's not actually for tolls, they just put that in there because it's a shitty magazine. You don't want the car fucking sealed, you don't want to have to open the door just to pass shit inside.

see
Keep in mind that it's likely an estimate, but considering it weighs like 15,000 pounds, it sounds right.

Doesn't understand that other people including the PM (in this case) go to the palace.

>what is adjustable ride height
Something you don't want in a vehicle weighing as much as a medium truck designed to be as rugged as possible.

>anti-diesel bullshit
And yet trucks manage 1mil+ miles with them
Retard

That jag probably still weighs 3 tons, it's just designed to look normal on the outside because posh

>The Beast

Whoever designed this watched too many chinese cartoons

>>what is adjustable ride height
>Something you don't want in a vehicle weighing as much as a medium truck designed to be as rugged as possible.

Then why do so many site trucks have it?

>A ghetto EFP will still fucking annihilate one of these
205mm of next generation tank armor.

If you can 'ghetto' up something to get through that, you can probably also go full acme and drop a fucking 50ton concrete block on top of it from a building or some shit

Because site trucks don't need to continue driving after getting hit with an IED

Has the Beast?

Well unless you want the beast to get stuck underneath a 50 ton concrete block super-villain musk setup between a couple buildings to ransom the president, the beast needs some strong suspension.