>tfw you'll never drive a pickup truck in rural side

Wish I was a burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5941313442.html
desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5941620111.html
cigar.com/mobile/cigars/99383/carlos-torano-the-brick/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's pretty great. Genuinely a fun time

Sometimes I envy being a burger too, user. Something about being able to live with all modern ammenities in somewhere so isolated nobody gives a fuck about what you do. A place where being able to spell any word with more than seven letters makes you an intellectual and dumb semen demons are dime a dozen.

Fuck, fampai, I'm unironically considering becoming a burger! PLZ HELP!!!

What state are you in?

Colorado

/comfy/

>tfw paperwork and inspections will never not be the biggest hassle of an engine swap

Crap folks. Do you think I can cross oceans and make a living with some blue-collar job here?

Blue collar jobs suck

in the midwest, yes
I prefer blue collar work desu, sitting in a chair at a computer for 8 hours is mind numbing for me

I smell another slicks vs. hicks thread.

>people think the only jobs are "blue collar work" and "sitting in an office chair staring at a computer for 8 hours a day"

lel.

I can understand that blue-collars might be paid less than white-collars, but frankly while studying I think I've sat enough to know I don't want to bother with paper-work and chairs that much anymore.

Besides propper work keeps me occupied on more levels. Starring at the screen for too long, I'll lose will and patience and enter stand-by mode.

Enlight me, sonny. Do elaborate.

We /square/ now.

I prefer talking to people in a non retail setting while solving problems. I've done enough manual labor to know that I'd rather not exert energy and get paid for it. Id rather get paid to use my brain.

Those are both hot. I'd love a slammed c30 flatbed with a wood bed and chrome duallie wheels.

I rather drive a Ferrari through downtown

since its 1989 technically its an r30, I'm currently working on replacing the deck in mine

All the comfy

So comfy

'merica

Noticed your BC plates, you keeping those two safe from the salt? I'm damn near suffocating in the shit. Some of the car washes are starting open up again out here, hoping to hose down this weekend.

Saved.

>Implying

no road salt here, they just spread sand and gravel everywhere.
Theyre still in good shape, other than a few crossmembers in the shortbed...i'm going to por15 the chassis when i get the deck off and repaint both to match

reminds me of the f150 i did in red oxide primer

What can you do. If you don't have skill stay the fuck out. If you have a skill yes. When I lived in the city my plumber had 2 houses and a gt350.

used to work a blue collar job renting and delivering and picking up party equipment, and while i didn't like it, I was never bored either and wasn't mentally demanding. Not everything in life has to be easy to be enjoyable.

I deal dope boy.

We don't have any more room

>grandpa had same f150, 1979
>took me along to go to his job as a kid everyday
>long 60 mile drive on a rural road from Oklahoma to Texas

I miss those feels. Thanks OP.

I agree with you, but like did earlier, I'd rather get paid to solve problems with my brain then with my body.

Also I like dealing with business people in a business setting. That being said, during downtime my co-workers find it odd that I blast classic country non stop.

It's best to stay away from paranoid redneck crackers that voted for a cheeto king.

damn, I've only seen one step-side Taco in my life along with a few Tundras.. Whatever happened to those beds??

Trump supporters weren't the one's rioting in the streets for not getting their way :^)

Yeah be careful you might have fun and feel truly free for once.

ooooh shit

DID SOMEONE SAY

FREEDOM

>protests are somehow riots
Maybe you should look into the LA riots of 1994, or the Stonewall riots in New York in the late 60's
THOSE were actual riots for a political cause.

Holding picket signs and protesting is not the same thing as a riot retard.

And calling someone a communist doesn't make them any less right. It's the equivalent of calling someone a doodoo head in first grade to end an argument.

>DID SOMEONE SAY
>FREEDOM
>posts German car with Mexican engines and Italian electronics

Sounds like America alright

But most of them are communists.

And they were rioting - they were setting shit on fire, looting, smashing cop cars, and assaulting people.

How the fuck is that not a riot you ignorant Bern victim.

>But most of them are communists.
so? It's better than a man who lies every time he opens his mouth or acts like a 4 year old when he gets made fun of on SNL

What communist state do you live in?

as much as I like being a special snow flake I sort of wish it was a regular bed. I want a cap for it and the best estimate ive found for one is $1200. Plus the steps are too small to be useful. Also the bed is almost too small to be practical. She sure is pretty tho.

There's no difference. Leftists are every bit as childish - the difference is that Trump goes on twitter and talks shit, where as your fellow dindus go to the streets and commit felonies.

I'd take some shit-talking orange haired goof over some atavistic nigger with an unquenchable thirst for rape and other peoples' belongings.

also fuck the stepside Tundras those are fucking ugly. I'm glad ive only ever seen one in person. seen a few stepside tacos tho

yeah fuck practical stuff on a truck

trucks should be lifted 40" and have fucked visibility with no ability to tow

TRUCK YEAH.

If I drive a Grand Marquis for delivering pizzas, would a Ranger or S10 be better? Also how much headroom do they have (I'm 67")?

what a horrid piece of shit

I would rather feed starving children in Africa than waste money on something like that

holy fuck

>being five foot six

what a manlet

dont worry i have more.

Fuck, I meant 6'7"

/k/ here

>being six foot seven

what a freak

you should ride an elephant because you belong in a circus

wrong thread

I really do :( I hate being tall, people only notice me for my height. It's the first thing they notice or talk about, not me or my personality. It sucks.

would drive, fuck you.

>tfw 5'7"
>tfw blend in crowds
>tfw fit comfortably in every tiny sports car ever created
feels good man.

Lmao dude I do every day. I live on 10 acres of land in the country side, and drive an 82 f150

>live in kansas
>neighbor lady breaks her arm
>get paid to drive her around town in her manual eff won fiddy
>she gets drunk one day while I'm over there
>shows me some art shit in the basement
>she stumbles going up the stairs
>I grab onto her mid section to keep her from falling
>she grabs my hand and puts it on her ass
>too beta to take it any further

Got to see her in her panties one time too. She was a good looking 40ish year old lady.

>tfw no inpsections in your state

Yes, become a union worker like an electrician and you'll be set.

>letting the state choose what engines you can and can't swap, and how

>mfw tearing across a snow covered dirt road late at night in my old regular cab chevy halfton
>lightly blizzarding, got a hot coffee in the cup holder, classic rock on the radio
>heat on, drivers side window slightly cracked

Never been more comfy in my life bros. Feel bad for y'all who will never experience that living in whatever shitholes you do.

Always gota have your spare Dodge to get you outa trouble when your Dodge breaks down. Great stuff.

No you don't.

t. gomrade sonig stalin

The how isn't much of an issue, proper execution should be in anyone's interest. The issue is the what and the problem is that they will immediately get extremely anal about exhaust volume, emissions and power gains (because in the mind of lawmakers and inspectors a few hp extra aren't approved by the vehicle manufacturer and will therefore twist the chassis beyond roadsafe condition).

Is this C10 worth buying?

omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5941313442.html

Whoops

iktfb

> used to own a 1998 chevy k1500 z71
> my uncle gave it to me before I graduated because he got a new truck and dealership offered 1400, so he gave it to my dad
> my dad gives it to me because I just sold my pos ranger
> uncle has owned this truck since 2001, a few years after it was made
> had 176k miles on it when I got it
> 9 months of back road sliding and parking it in front of a bonfire with the tailgate down
> commuting to college, so had to get rid of it
> dad gets it back since he helped me buy my subaru legacy

I might sell my legacy for a truck again because I don't commute to college anymore since I now live close to it, but Craigslist in Iowa always has shitty deals on trucks that are old and rusty.

>$7500 dollarydoos

How stuck are you on an old truck?

desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5941620111.html

>dem lightning rods

>tfw listening to country music and reading this thread
cozy af partner

>TFW at work listening to this
Comfy as fuck

>europoors will never feel these feels
part of me feels bad for them i reckon

I feel nothing but the enjoyment of being able to eat large quantities of relatively inexpensive red meat, having cheap gas and big cool roads.

check out the page mans barter iowa on fb, I've seen much better deals there than on craigslist

Do Want

Not for $7500 no. I've seen C10s in equal or better shape for $5000 - $6000 even up here in Canada.

>drive through downtown
more like slowly drive and stop, slow drive some more and stop.

>(((big nose)))

So happy to be burger.
MAGA

And cigars!

What's your front diff. cap, user?
I haven't seen that one before

Yes. I just found a cigar that I'm obsessed with. Mild, but flavorful. It's called the brick.

cigar.com/mobile/cigars/99383/carlos-torano-the-brick/

>And they were rioting - they were setting shit on fire, looting, smashing cop cars, and assaulting people.
Many of these protests go on for many months without so much as a squabble. The media doesn't really give much of a shit until there's some violence though.

>Leftists are every bit as childish
Not every leftist supports the riots or is black you stupid fuck. That's like me saying every right winger is a bible thumping authoritarian that wants to burn every book that says the word "breast".

>Trump goes on twitter and talks shit
Thank god my president can barely hold his own on twitter.com. Truly we are in good hands.

ARB cover.
ARB air lockers front & back.

Brick is nice. I'm a fan of most Toranos due to other country blends (vs. just sticking to one country of origin for their tobacco). Fuente, Torano, and Davidoff all do this very well.

Oh yeah. There's a clear "A R B" if I zoom in.
"hurr durr"

Thanks user. see you back on /org/

See you /org/ bro.