New car scent?

How is it. What does it smell like.

Leather seats smell I guess.

Or Chinese container gas smell.

bump

It smells like shit. Not even close to real new car smell. Go for vanillaroma or Sunberry Cooler.

>no one makes old car smell
Feels bad man

>Decaying vinyl and plastic
>Old grease and oil
>Hint of raw gasoline
Smells like a well broken in pair of boots feels

ok I just bought a pack. Smells like bathroom after its been cleaned. 0/10 sticking with BLACCCCCC ICCCCCE

ALWAYS GET BLACK ICE FOR MAXIMUM FRESH
actually I bought into the meme today and bought it
then i made the mistake of ripping off the entire plastic and grabbing the tree not the elastic. I CANT HANDLE THE FRESH

This doesn't even smell remotely like a new car, it smells like total ass.

Its powdery that's all I can confirm at the moment. I will not be using it in my car. It reminds me of bathroom after cleaning or boxers after someone has been using baby power and farting.

why cant you just open the whole thing?

I like Black Forest myself, hard to find in stores though.

the inside of your car looks like a forest. Ever heard of cleaning?

I don't have a shop vac and it's been raining lately so I haven't paid Pablo to do it for ne.

>paying someone to do something you could do yourself.

I just bought a new car 2 weeks ago and the new car smell is starting to fade. What can i do to get that smell back, besides using the blue tree?

Why do you want that back. Its literally offsetting plastic and whatnot. Literally carcinogenic

which trees do you recommend then? I dont like Vanillorama much.

I was gonna buy the leather scent but figured it probably smells like shit

>Not paying someone a minuscule amount to do something that you don't feel like doing and in the end is entirely inconsequential

Because you could buy a $50 small shop vac at wally world, then use it multiple times and eventually save money after the 3rd or 4th time not paying someone else to do it.

It'd take over a year to break even, and it'd mean having to do it myself instead of letting someone else do it for me. It's really not a big deal.

I dont trust anyone other than a pro or myself when handling my car

Smells like generic men shampoo from a tourist shop imho.

I bought a 130 dollar shopvac at home Depot and it's been the best. Even use it at home when vacuuming cents or random shit

the instructions on the back say to do it a little at a time so as to release the FRESH slowly and make it last longer
also the scent of black ice is like a kick in the face if you release it all at once.
theres a new car wash branch popping up around here, free vacuum use with the purchase of a car wash
of course the dumbasses didnt fence off the vacuums so you can just skip the wash and go straight to the free vacs. I stop by any time i eat in the car.

Buy another new car

>I CANT HANDLE THE FRESH
Thanks for the laugh.
I will try out the Black Ice next time.
I used the New Car Scent in my SAABs and they actually still smell like brand new SAAB cars, and if you've ever used a new SAAB you know it smells like nothing else.