Inline 5 Thread - The Good'ol Days Edition

>Checks catalog
>No inline 5 thread

Inline 5 thread br/o/'s

I like the straight-5 as much as the next guy, but spamming this thread won't make your forced meme better.

>unequal number of cylinder
>ever

I really wish Volvo didn't ditch the I5.

>Implying Trump wasn't a forced meme
>Actually liking inline 4's
>The Chinks

>Revives thread

Ok actually though, why the fuck can one sensor fuck these volvo's so hard?

Looking for good quality battery, should i just get an oem from Volvo if I'm dropping 200$ usd? Have the s40 t5. The only batteries in spec are 200$ from Napa and AutoZone

oh hey i have that car

what a utter waste of space this thread is

Plz halp

For a battery? No just go get a decent quality one from walmart or anywhere else that sells batteries. For actual electrical components themselves you should always buy OEM for volvo's

Whats your car do since its had the coolant sensor has gone bad? Ive never had one go bad in either of my old whiteblocks.

Dude wtf. A specced 850 costs $130 for 2 yr warranty from autozone. My sisters got a S40 T5 and I cant imagine why it would need any more than a 850 battery. Im pretty sure they're very close to a 850 too. The engine is similar and the bay and electrical equipment seem somewhat similar too.

I have the premium sound 6cd changer and the owners manual says i need line 800+ and the only ones in spec are the top shelf batteries

you fucking pol autist Veeky Forums had nothing to do with the election results

It causes total fuckery if it goes bad. Stalling when cold, Stalling when hot, accelerating on its own. Just bad stuff

The engine should be vertical.
Only faggets run horizontal engines.

Back when Audi made cool shit.

Meh/10

OK. So the engine doesn't blow. So u stop. Push the car on the side of the highway to your mechanic. Suck his dick while he changes the censor.
Swallow
Done

>power of l4
>fuel consumption of l6
kek

More like
>Reliability of i4
>Smooness of i6

ive been using napa batteries (~$130) and i have the 6 disc with premium sound

Do you know the specs of the battery?

I5 is only smooth with a fuck huge balance shaft

Idk guy maybe I have a massive balance shaft but I have one of these and its as smooth as butter all the way to 7.5k