What car do you regret chickening out of buying Veeky Forums?

what car do you regret chickening out of buying Veeky Forums?

>cock
>Honda

Sounds about right.

72 Challenger

That's a rooster.

a mid 60's 4 door plymouth fury when i was on the west coast a couple of years ago. interior was shot but the body was 'clean' and straight. had the 318. 950 bux
>i shouldve drove it back to IL from washington like real human bean but i pussd out

>male chicken isn't a chicken

wew

1986 Ford Ranger.
They just weren't built to last

What a fucking sexist.

74 911 for 7.5k in 2007
it was a hooptie with a shadetree widebody kit, mismatched paint, and an SC 3.0 engine swap and unreported miles on the vin, but it wasn't rusty or crashed.

I bought a really clean 62 Falcon instead that I did fix up and sell for enough to move up to modern cars and good bikes.

S60r, I was young and thought people would make fun of me for having a volvo

none, and now I have a shitty BMW that I am determined to daly.

Porsche 944, was gonna buy one while I was in AIT but since I was a trainee and the guy I was buying it from was permanent party I wasn't allowed.

Very similar to pic related

Had a chance to get a very nice black on black '66 GTO when gas went through the roof and everyone started dumping their V8s. Guy wanted $12k for it. Hesitated a couple days and some faggot from California bought it. Now I cant find one under $35k.
>Fuckmyshitup.webm

S60R (but it was automatic)
S13 (bought an Integra GSR instead)

This Monday turned down a 72 Celica fearing it would be too hard.

Fuck I regret it now

1987 Nissan 200sx SE. Had less than 80,000 miles. 5 speed. Red in color for $4,500. Sat in a buy here pay here lot for months. The dealership eventually went out of business and the cars on the lot probably got sold off to some other dealer.

Currently saving to snag a 2nd gen Charger next time that shit happens.

From what I've heard, you've dodged a bullet there

Twingo RS
It was about the same price as my Clio GT, has the same engine as my Clio GT, and was about the same cost for insurance as my Clio GT, but I went for the Clio instead because I thought a slightly bigger car was more practical

Now when I look back on it, there was no reason to NOT get the Twingo. I rarely have more than two people in my car, and the only time I've needed a big boot was to move stuff from my girlfriends old uni flat to her new one. There was no reason I couldn't have done it in two runs in the Twingo

2000 firebird trans am ws6 that had a turbo and over 500hp all together, aftermarket exhaust, sound system with sub and amp and custom firebird emblem on hood I would have bought it the financing just didn't work out on it I guess it was probably for the better though

A 1990 Pontiac 6000

I checked out a really beat up MX-5 a few months ago that was selling for $2200 and I really regret not buying it. At the time, I was more interested in acquiring a MX-5 that was as stock as possible and in really good shape. In hindsight, the beat up MX-5 wasn't in that bad of shape but more importantly it was turbocharged, had some decent coilovers, had a roll bar, and some other toys. It wasn't even in that bad of shape desu, it just had typical nigger things done to it like different color hood, one of the doors were a different color, soft top was torn, etc.... but it ran beautifully.

Ralliart

i was choosing between my New 2013 Speed3 and a used 2011 mustang GT premium.

While i love being able to put a bunch of shit in my car when the need arises, i regret not buying the mustang. More power, better seats, better seating position. Honestly the worst thing about the speed3 is the driving position, i have long arms and long legs and the steering wheel doesn't come back far enough without having to move my seat forward and feeling squished.

DeTomaso Pantera missing an engine.

Could have dropped any old Ford V8 in it and nobody would know. Just too cool to race you, buddy.

a CRX in great condition

Took it to a shop cuz I have little knowledge and they told me that there were a few problems on the underside, so I chickened out

a low mileage NSX on the cusp of skyrocketing appreciation.