VW EOS

I'm pretty sure the VW EOS is the most underrated VW of all time. They're cheap, reliable, convertible, and you can have one with a GTI engine (you can also get the V6). Also they're sexy as shit. So why no aftermarket?

Also this is the most "modified" example I could find

Because they were actually shit.

In what way?

It uses the same A5 chassis as the MK5 VW Golf and Jetta, so there is aftermarket.

German here
What an ugly piece of shit faggot car is that,
Atleast get a r32

I would rather use public transport than drive anything below BMW

Yeah but no parts really fit properly, and besides you can't even get aftermarket headlights/front mounts/down pipes that FIT/etc. for them...

So you're saying that you wouldn't drive a Golf R? Are you stupid?

Muh hatchback meme
SAD!

>Muh hatchback meme
Nigger some people can't afford a sedan AND a sports car

Fuck, SUV, I meant SUV

Why would anyone need a fucking SUV ?

>So why no aftermarket?
because no one modifies FWD convertibles. Name one with a massive aftermarket that doesn't have a superior coupe or sedan variant.

You're the stupidest nigger I've ever seen.

Audi TT and "superior coupe variant" is subjective

Fuck off a suv literally has no place in the automotive world, if you wanna off road get a fucking 4x4 not some gay ass q7
The only people who love suv's are women who like to sit higher

Or people that either need to carry shit or carry people, and yes I agree, a HATCHBACK can do those jobs you fucking dumbass.

Audi TT had a superior coupe. By superior, I mean with a lighter, stiffer, and better selling chassis. The Audi TT coupe far outsold the convertible and was lighter and stiffer than the convertible. So your opinion is moot. it's shit.

Yeah but you're missing something, you can't drive the TT Coupe with the top down.

>you can't drive the TT Coupe with the top down.
so? it's shit in every objective way. also, above 40 mph with the top down, all convertibles drive the same whether you're in a Chevy Cavalier or a Corvette.

Yeah and when you need the FWD in the winter then what?