Hey Veeky Forums I just got married and I need to buy a vehicle that I can drive around my wife's kids in...

Hey Veeky Forums I just got married and I need to buy a vehicle that I can drive around my wife's kids in, but still have fun with when I'm alone.

tldr, whats the best performing "family" car?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3786294
youtu.be/q2eSbacQdiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dodge Viper

Assuming you aren't rich enough to afford a Quadrifoglio? Right here my man.

volvo v70 r

Honda Odyssey.

Tesla S

I'd recommend the Model S, CTS-V, Charger. don't go for most 5 door hatches, the kids will outgrow the rear seats too quickly

This desu.

Sure it doesn't have sound, but it compensates with the look and techy shit.

Plus recharging.

I would get one AND still love ICEs because I'm not a pretentious silicunt valley faggot.

to sell it to the wife
>roomy
>the kids won't get sick from toxic fumes
>the highest safety rated car ever tested
>government rebates

/bread.

LOOOK NO FURTHER FRIEND O

I doubt OP could handle it.

>my wife's kids
0/10

Answer to your Question is Chevrolet SS

>Future classic
>Perfect family car
>fast
>comfy
>roomy
>can turn and stop
>reliable
>aussie made so you know it does fully sik skids cunt
whats not to like?

Better hurry up as they are not making them anymore

2017 is the last model year.

>my wife's kids
Why don't you just ride around on their dad's dick, you cuck.

>my wife's kids

Just get two cars like a normal person.

Just go with a WRX
>fun
>4 door saloon
>decent boot
>reliable
It has everything, unless your wife cucks you into getting a minivan which is what will probably happen

ONE OF THESE!!!

I'm a man and I care about all those things too...

>whats not to like?

ICE

>all of this ameritrash

E92 M3 you dumb american

But that isn't a bullet proof p71...

Volvo 244 turbo

>my wife's kids
>posts a meme Italian car

Literally anything with four doors and a trunk.

Don't be one of those milennial faggots who thinks the need an SUV/wagon thing to have a family.

>oh and we need the emergency hammock in case our kids get tired
>and also an emergency soccer net in case we get to soccer practice and they don't have a net
>and also we can never pay $15 for furnitutre or appliance delivery. we must haphazardly strap that shit down in the back and then cry when we scratch it.

>wife's kids
Some used wagon. Think korean. Used the way she will use you, then divorce your beta ass anyway and take everything from you. Would be a waste to lose a nice car.

Trailblazer as
BMW M2
Chevy SS
CTS V
Charger SRT 392

>Don't be one of those milennial faggots who thinks the need an SUV/wagon thing to have a family.
I never heard this one. The most popular excuse is always "oh, but what about when it snows"
Of course whenever it snows they are always the retards who are in accidents because 4 x 4 somehow makes your automobile defy the laws of physics and allows you to drive much faster in shitty weather.

It's so they don't have to shovel their driveways

so they can get stuck anyways because ground to chassis clearance isn't everything in not getting caught on a burm

get the fuck off this board

>Don't be one of those milennial faggots who thinks the need an SUV/wagon thing to have a family.
>implying his wife her boyfriends sons mother isnt picking it for him
MUH SAFE SUV HAHAHAHA MUH BABBIES

V60 Polestar

Would you really give your family anything less than the safest car posted in this thread, OP?

>Muh inferior technologies!!

>Safer than a Model S

Nah.

yeah baby veloster turbo

>my wife's kids
Good b8 m8

>Tesla safer than a Volvo

nah

ICE is superior dicksucking commie

>Longer range
>Just as pollutive to the enviroment manufacture and fuel as Battery powered EV cars
Unless Hydrogen hits a massive milestone and breakthough both ICE and EV are equally as shit

>No one in the history of ever has married someone who already had children

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3786294

You forgot to mention how they drive.

ayy boss lets whack this cock sucker and be done with it.

youtu.be/q2eSbacQdiQ

:D

If they aren't your children you need to kill and eat them, as is the way of the mighty tiger. Even if they are your kids you still need to kill and eat them so that your wife will mate with you again, as is the way of the mighty tiger.

>Telsa cant turn a corner so save its life because battery tech is shit and it weighs 5 tonnes like the useless washing machine appliance that it is
vs
>a future classic thats cheap and will be collectable in the future yet nobody touches it because WAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUHT IVE NEVER HEARD OF IT

if they are girl children you should just add them to your harem

Agreed. Long time Commodore fan here and the vf2 is absolutely fantastic for what you pay. It's the perfect v8 sedan for every day use while maintaining the fun and performance you crave. Plus it looks fucking beautiful.

The first piece of sensible advice i have seen on Veeky Forums in forever.

Tigers do not have harems. If the offspring are not of age, they are simply an obstacle between you and a potential mating attempt. Once mated it is her duty to leave your territory. Such is the way of the mighty tiger.

is op a cuckold?

>turning

Somehow I have the feeling you purposely left out acceleration.

No, nobody touches it because it's a piece of shit chevy.

>Hey Veeky Forums I just got married
yes, yes he is

>kids
>ever

Im so glad i live in Australia for this reason
>theres going to be a healthy second hand market for these cars
>in 5-10 years, VF's are going to be cheap as fuck
>boomers will fuck it up, but they can't price gouge every car
>6 or 8 cylinder option, manual or automatic
>if theres no VF's, i can always fall back to a VE
lifes good

get a cadillac escalade with all the options. you dont want to make your bull mad without his heated seats do you?

otherwise a focus turbo will suffice

>>I can drive around my wife's kids in
So you're taking on someone else's throwaways? It doesn't matter what car you get.

Don't forget the near $100k sticker price....

How is recharging a good thing? A gas powered car can do it in a fraction of the time.

define "fun".

go fast in a line or take curves on a hill?

Why do people recommend cars they haven't driven?

the only thing that I hate about Tesla is the garbage interior, but now that they hired the guy responsible for the new Volvo 90-series interiors to upgrade their shit maybe they'll start being worthy of a $80K car

Does nobody will point out the "my wifes kids" ?

Tesla is a "luxury" brand r-right guise?

Volvo S60 or v60 polestar
U got ur choice of a turbocharged or supercharged sedan or wagon with 362 hp, 347 ft-lb and apparently a 1.5 ton towing capacity, sweet suspension, and 0-60 in 4.4 sec
Plus dat Volvo safety

>wife's kids

Does nobody will point out your trips?

Dubs proof your a Cuck.
Your wife still meets Tyrone on a Weekly basis

Any 2JZ Toyota sedan. Put many turbos in it.

Why would I want a car powered by old technology when I could get something newer and better? I have experienced electric and I never want to go back. It's like having a really big RC car. It's like having the most fun toy ever.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Yeah.

The only correct option
>people will drive safer around you because they think you're a cop, therefore your kids will be safer

Bad side impact protection, though.

It looks modern in the front and back, but then I see that greenhouse and it looks like it's from the mid-2000s.

who cares so long as it does not leak

O-ok, i feel m-much better now. Death to ICE!

>Misaligned panels = electric is bad

Missaligned panels=Shit build quality
Charging 100k for this is just insane.

Eww

No... It's ludicrous.

it is from 1997

>muh gm zeta platform
yeah nah its heavily based off the Opel Omega B from 1997
Good fuck the dumb boomers

already got my boomer vx future classic
4.6 to 100km/h isnt slow AT ALL
Its a Holden Commodore based off a Opel

only thing chevy about it is the engine and driveline

Chassis and EVERYTHING else is australian made and designed

at least from 2008-2017

they are extremely reliable and fun to drive

literally the biggest underdog sedan in the world and the last hoorah of the big american/australian/european old school muscle sports saloon

>muh vag merc bmw crap
over engineered CRAP this car is simple and brilliant.

four four or Toyota camry xv20 trd
you live somewhere with larger roads and more easy parking ?

and what are your thoughts on crash safety ?
I'm almost of the mind that its better to have good handling and visibility to avoid impacts so much as possible

>wife's kids
if anything that is just a refection of bias in current custody law
and there is such a thing as de-facto marriage resulting from cohabitation
.eg you cohabit with a girl long enough and you are considered to be a couple in all but licence

>bitch wants a divorce
>bitch gets half of everything + the kids
>if husband challanges it in court they lose thousands-tens of thousands of dollarydoos in lawyers or lengthy settlement agreements
Most blokes here dont bother just cut and run

a miata

yes please

Enjoy never taking road trips

>electric
>fun
>in the same sentence

Dude, you need to specific a price range and priorities. The best performing family car could be a $250,000 Mercedes SUV or a $27,000 WRX. There are a LOT of 4 door vehicles.

>It's so they don't have to shovel their driveways

This is literally why I bought a 4x4. Back into garage so no scraping ice, then just drive straight out wherever the fuck I wanna go. But I am not deluded enough to think I need a fuckhuge anything, so I got a sensibly sized Cherokee.

>future classic
>GM plastishit quality
yeah sure man

>wife's kids

OP is a cuck

What is the price range, OP?

The STi is always a good bet, or a used Evo.

With more money you can get a powerful RWD Merc sedan. If you're loaded an S550 would really hit the spot.

>huffpost

nah

RS6

Why is it that limp wristed brain dead liberal circlejerk Tesla so much but never actually own one? They irrationally hate the ICE too.