instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

i hate to say it but stickers on the inside of the car

moreover stickers on the passenger dash

are REALLY juvenile

Boypussy > girlpussy

nobody scanned the code ;_;

So I redrew the parts of that were different, and changed the shape.
Do you like this better?
I didnt do the eyes because I'm tired and i cant draw cocentric circles rn.
(Obviously I'll be vectoring over this and cleaning it up)

I want that sayaka slap, w2c?

They're a pain to scan most of the time.
Honestly, I'd buy one regardless of qr code. I'll pretty much buy any sticker that has to do with 2hu

>Obviously

>qr codes
>2017

the last time I scanned a qr code was at the last con I went to last year.

also an hour in and we doing good.

Bumps for user and Notori

cool. the qr was just an on the spot idea i had when i saw the shading dots. i guess some things just never pan out.

honestly, just make a bunch of stickers of all the most popular 2hu characters and you'll become the richest weeb in the world

Sweet, the redesign I wished for but was too lazy to do anything about it coming to life.

Scanning QR codes is a pain in the ass and p much no one does it. No idea about iOS but all the free apps on Android are riddled with ads and are awful. I'd say to just finish her up as normal.

it really bothers me too, should have bought a different replacement door from a non repainted s2000

what year NSX? My father sold his 2002 NSX a couple years back.

the paint on that nsx looks dull, get some polish fucker

Did your father regret it? Since the new one was released the prices has gone up for first generation, so at least he could have made more money if he kept it.

He doesn't care because he got 25k for it, but I remind him every day about the amount of money he could of got for it. Guy owed him money so he just gave him the car, It only had 23k miles on it, and the outside and inside where in really good shape.

Polish ain't going to fix it

I took some small liberties with the color

for compares

I have ascended into a new form. My money is now shared between purchasing Stickies for my car, car parts, and onaholes.
>what a time to be alive

Seems you are living the dream user

hey buy me an onahole

you might want to fix the top part of the right eyebrow.

>buying parts

see you could have more money for stickies and onaholes

You fuckin know it. I'm no-fapping so I can enjoy my lolinco to the fullest extent. If my stickies from notori senpai that I spent 30$ on doesn't come before my 2 new onaholes ive just ordered I'm gonna rape him

my right or her right and what exactly to you think is wrong

Lol go grab one from a us dealer on sale between 20$-30$. I only buy from oversees when I need a very special onahole. Pic related Is me

I'm the user who's gonna give this a try. gotta work an Ice storm tomorrow but once I get home after my shift ill install Illustrator and give a go at it.I drive a tow truck so I have no idea what I'm doing. it might turn out like shit but at least I tried.

I think for this acrylic would work better

your right. its just too thick on the mid area of the bro. I just think you should look more like a angry eyebrow like in the gif, thick at the top right of the brow than taper off at the end thick to thinish.

If car breaks I can't get money for other two things.

See

just needs to taper off a little thats all

so.. this?

yeah that looks better.

yeah 2hu's are nice. i have a few vectors, of a few characters, but im already too busy with other work to set up a shop.

will do then

Download 2hu vector now, its 2 late buddy its all mine!

I'd give my left nut for a slap of pic, or one incorporating it in some way.

Id like an alice sticker

what's it from

Kill la Kill.

[spoiler]/a/ seems to hate it, but it's still one of my faves. Satsuki a best. [/spoiler]

would it be possible to make this a sticker?

/a/ is like /v/ if normies like something, /av/ will hate it. Kill la kill was alright.

why not a far superior image tho

sure, ill look through some nice pics of her to vector.

im not doing that picture, as it's already a vector. i took me 5ish clicks to do this. really hurts motivation when the machine does in seconds, what i can do in days.

Spotted me a faget in the wild today

well it would look about like this and be sticky on the back

Nah, I like my chill, relaxed Satsuki. Yours has some potential for a proper slap for sure, though.

> :^)
Disgusting.

I dont really like your lines I'll probably just redo it myself tomorrow desu.
Some parts are too thin and wouldn't read well for a keychain too.

So where's the dick I have to suck to get that watermark off?

I prefer a shanghai

Sorry I'm an autistic perfectionist.

(Send me an email with ur file, and I'll send you a keychain for free tho)

Would you buy this marisa?

savage af.

we almost there bois.

I dont want it to have a border. I really just want the text to put on my rear window like big too im trying to swag out my 96 taurus.

nah man thats gay! but if you want the svg and have any steam gifts, sticker store credits, dirty cash,
or cool haiku's shoot me an email: [email protected]

cute. im doing this after i get the dots on that reimu.

maaaaaaybe. that's like a 5 day project for me, with those dots. with everything else im doing, i probably cant even start this for another 3 days.

so don't have a fucking border then, jesus christ what do you want

>remembered i had more on computer

I think these two shanghai would be better, maybe as a set. I have more of both her and Alice but most have parts cut off from the frame. I couldn't find any good versions of her from any manga either

which seller would be the best to ask about doing a one-off run of ~20-40 3x3 or 4x4 inch die cut vinyl stickers?

Not planning on reselling or anything, just have a joke design that a few friends and I want copies of to slap on our shit. Design's pretty simple and is pretty much vectorized with only 3 basic colors.

I asked robust vinyl but it looks like he's not taking custom orders atm

3 colors per design or the design in three colors?

the design is in 3 colors, two of which are just black/white.

what sticker for an elitist bmw driver ?

Threadly request to remove notori from the OP until he gets his shit together.

bad luck club. buy several and put them on each glass surface, the bad luck stacks multiplicatively

I would recommend going with printed vs die cut. Wa tracing in the OP has a printer.

Just in case anyone missed it last time, here's the link to my site. Ill stop plugging now.

kanseiproject.bigcartel.com

>project
>only 1 sticker that makes no sense
>not even naked anime ladies

cmon

is right. you need some variety. Lewd anime slaps pretty much sell themselves here

Wouldn't die cut vinyl have a more sturdy feel / quality than printed?

Not necessarily, they are both vinyl after all. The reason I say you should go printed is because it would not be cost effective to make 30+ three layered stickers.

They are both the same thing. Die cut is just vinyl without printing on it cut to the shape you want. I believe he suggested printed because WAT has a printer and not a cutter.

Pic for reference. Slaps at the top are printed and the stuff at the bottom is cut. both are made from the same quality of vinyl.

fuck, maybe I should reword that, I order stickers but don't really know the terminology. How come some vendor's stickers feel really thick, glossy, and sturdy? Is are those what are referred to as vinyl cut? That's what I'm looking for.

fucked up and grabbed an old pic let me try that again

>anime
im begging you twerps to have sex

Ah, ok, thanks. Then yeah I'd be looking for printed vinyl stickers. Would the fact that the stickers are circles be a problem? I don't have the steadiest hand and don't think I can cut 20-30 perfect circles if I order a sheet of printed stickers. And like I asked before, what affects the glossiness / thick feeling of a sticker?

>doesn't want to design anime slaps
>ez money on an anime website
Gotta hit the target market man. at the very least you need some /o memes if you wanna stay away from the animus

>what affects the glossiness / thick feeling of a sticker?
what quality vinyl you have it printed on

>Would the fact that the stickers are circles be a problem? I don't have the steadiest hand and don't think I can cut 20-30 perfect circles if I order a sheet of printed stickers.
Not sure since I just throw money at people to have them ship me what I want. Thats a question for whoever you have make the stickers

They will come cut. All the peeks you see are printed and cut. WAT has a printer that does both.

Is it usually expensive to custom order 30~ 3x3 stickers on decent vinyl?

I've got no Idea send WAT an e-mail with what you want and ask him how much he will charge to do it.

Can someone make something that says space trucking to put on my truck? I asked before a while back, but I don't remember if anything came of it

Love it, was just wondering what happened to this design. Prolly will pick up this weekend

>Not picking pic related as best girl

Come on now

People get their stuff printed from different sources, or they have different methods.
I think youre over thinking all this.
All the cuts you see are machine cut, all ever people have to do is "weeding" which is just taking the cuts if the vinyl out.
Anyway unless youre planning on investing 7k on a printer you dont need to know any of this lol.

Stickers are trashy as fuck, you guys are fucking tasteless.
(not to mention they are fucking ANIME STICKERS)

>Tripfag continuing to provide nothing meaningful to the conversation

Nothing to see here folks

>missouri

I've always wondered, what's that region like? Do you have alot of swamps or something?

>tfw

did you get my email >tfw can't tell if you went in spam or imouto is ignoring you

hey uhh mrcummy youre in the wrong thread

not him but it's like ultra midwest landscape spotted with methburgs. the woods are kind of verdant but the state campground reservation policy is fucked beyond belief. gas is cheaper than water and did I mention the meth?

but yeah pretty woods, rolling straight highways with meth everywhere, not a lot of toegay.

basically you're not missing anything unless you like meth.

don't you mean the wrong kavanese knitting forum?

Arnt you the furfag?

>I dont cover my shift box in memes and puns. Waifus, Lewds, and anime is for the toolbox

I believe in you user. I bet your tow truck is baller.

If I had any graphics skills, I would replace all the buses/trains in the background with lowered and cambered jdm fuccmobiles.

>inb4 towtruck guy draws with a mouse

>the

theres more than one of us

>Road atlanta
Nice. That ams or Daytona below it? All the oval tracks just sort of blend together.

yeah but only one of "you" comes into the osticker thread on a regular basis and autisic fits over putting anime drawings on cars with paste