>"Official" Discord Chat
discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt8lNOpXt6U
youtube.com/watch?v=fWFL4Wb6XNg
gamebanana.com/skins/152009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think the character with the poorest balance is ATM? Can be either good or bad.

In melee? Fox/Falco/Ness
In sm4sh? Cloud/Puff

Dead

Cloud is a digusting piece of shit everyone knows you should Co main Mac with Puff or vice versa

Name: Douglas Jay Falcon AKA "Doug"

Likes: Dash grabbing, d-throwing, U-air strings, dash attack, Da Knee, Showing moves and Jab

Friends: Ike, Little Mac, Ganondorf, King Dededee

Enemies: Pikachu, Kirby, Peach,

Family: Ganondorf (father)

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Ask a sonic main anything :"D

smash 4 is garbage

Ive pretty much stopped playing this game completely but I really liked how Bowser felt in this game. He is my personal favorite character even with all of his flaws. I just wish that the practicality of moves was considered when making this game. Could of given many characters more of a fighting chance. Also I hope the next smash features an actually solid representation of Gannondorf.

Do not remove any of these advance techniques in the Switch port or Little Mac will be competitively useless

1: Dash based movement "perfect pivoting"

2: Roll cancel Grab

3 A+B Smash attack

4: Jump cancelling

I could care less what shitty characters are in the next Smash game just don't fuck with what I spent a painful amount of time mastering Sakurai

What is a roll cancel grab? Sounds made up

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt8lNOpXt6U

Just a slightly longer dash grab, slightly slower. I wouldnt say its too useful.

Thats not the official /ssbg/ discord. The real one is located in the OP.

that's wrong, fuck off pedonigger

It's extremely useful for Little Mac as well as the other three things I listed.

Little Mac is cool because he is technical and has lots of depth unlike generic all you see characters like Diddy Kong.

Most combos in Smash 4 aren't guaranteed and have to do with the fact that idiots air dodge or do fast fall aerials to try to escape/breakpressure. All the villager had to do was jump away instead of constantly trying to challenge Pac man and he could of avoided nearly all of this.

Mindgames are a large part of any victory, and exploiting bad habits ties in with that

That was a very honest thing of you to say Chazo.

GanonSmasher666 told me winning by out playing your opponent in neutral is superior to winning by ultra safe spacing moves or free combos.

you just made the mistake of doing a fast fall n-air giving ness a free d-thow f-air

why havent these threads been up? sometimes i search and find nothing

m2k is our guy

Smash 4 has literally no hitstun lmao

How do I know how long these shadow bans last? I was playing for glory online 4 player this afternoon and I come back home after errands and now I'm the only one in the room with no players joining.

I've been playing for a year and a half and this is the first time I've experienced it

Sometimes I forget to make or bump the threads.

>little Mac is technical as fuck
>when you play him against randoms at gaming bars they just sit there and whinge at you for playing a "skill-less overpowered character" because they're too fucking garbage to recognise his flaws or all the frame perfect tech skill you're displaying

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Good thing my main is greninja and his footstool/jablock combos are a fucking show stopper when drunk spectators are around. It compensates.

>your life will never be so pathetic that you keep making failed threads clinging to the only social interactions you had in your life
feels good. keep it up nigger

I do lots of technical punishes and combos as Mac but I still keep it simple at times it all depends on the situation man.

Just remember if the footstool combo is guaranteed no matter what it's not skill just muscle memory. as you see in this WEBM robin had chances to escape but instead choose to airdodge thus deserving a harder punish.

Cloud getting what he deserves

Chazo's webms are boring so I'm dumping my own

For Glory has a new God

Yeah and that's cool and all but when you do it against some random they don't care that you just did a fox trot in to perfect pivot up tilt, all they see is you running in with overpowered fast man and getting free damage with your unfair fists.

It's frustrating how little appreciation there is for skilled Mac play at your average gaming bar.

I know this could be avoided by NOT playing at a gaming bar, but I love the atmosphere and it's usually the best part of my week and I have a drinking problem

SUPEEEEEER
SMAAAAAASH
BROOOTHERRRS

>claims other person's webms are boring
>posts yet another Smash 4 webm

Two hours between posts general

Fox trot into perfect pivot up tilt

I actually don't do those inputs as it's slower I just cancel the end of a dash animation with a input buffered frame 1 turn around.

Little Mac can also walk and I use that in neutral alot more then running,

Chazo's been posting the exact same webms and images over and over for the past 4 months or so

Yeah, and they all suck because Smash 4 sucks. That little mac one isn't any better just because it hasn't been posted yet.

How can I mod Sm4sh 3DS' music without all the convoluted steps of Asia81?

I remember there was a pack with everything ready to just download the music files.

you play mac? interested in mirrors?

Who never try to ride a crate ?
youtube.com/watch?v=fWFL4Wb6XNg
I create a crate riding video !

>all these foxes on for glory doing random perfect pivots for no reason thinking theyre larry lurr
I laugh every time

Guys I heard that Sora was confirmed for Swatsh
Is it true?

yeah his fs is the bitchboy special where he puts his ass up and gets fucked when used on female characters they grow a futa cock just for the move he gonna be sss+ tier my dude

hhhnnnnnggg those lizards are so attractive

fuck off kokonoe

>Chazo

So since the switch is going to include new characters most likely. how likely is

> Banjo Kazooie
> Inkling
> Snek
> Wolf
> Ridley
> Issac
> Shovel kinght
> Ray-man
> Waluigi
> Shantae
> Geno
> King. K. Rool

To be included?

(Ice climbers are a given)

I hope they add fun in the next version.

smash 4 would be a better game without rosalina

smash 4 would be a better game with hitstun and actual combos

imbligin

Who killed /ssbg/?

This is ten percent Hoody, twenty percent Chad
Fifteen percent of of a hella laggy Macfag
Five percent Moxy, fifty percent Pame
And a hundred percent reason to remember to sage

gamebanana.com/skins/152009
thank you modders
now nintendo need to do theirs move for smash switch

>moxy
>just five percent

Be honest, should I just give up and start maining a top tier?

I main Kirby with MK and Palutena as secondaries and I like to think I'm not that bad a player. Every time I win a few matches in a row in FG I start being pitied against "muh disrespect" Cloud/Mario/ZSS/Sheik/Fox and the game just stops being fun right there unless I also switch to one of those.

Sometimes I feel like I'm gimping myself intentionally by not throwing my main in the trash and going for one of those, but I still don't enjoy playing as any of them like I enjoy playing Kirby. This game really makes me feel like the only way to move up skill-wise is to become a scummy top tier main.