owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkKNEGiWpeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for best monkey

Boop

NERF THIS

So a lot of people are going off at blizzard about the mei glitch, who the fuck do you think you are? Blizzard are running 5 large scale games at once, while also planning characters, looking at balancing, figuring things out etc. Then there's also another case, it's the fucking holidays you self-entitled children. Blizzard wants to spend time with their fucking family and you can't endure losing a 3v3? For fucks sake! They even put a patch in! They're doing balancing! They still give a fuck about the game and it's completely idiotic to think otherwise. What RIGHT do you have? "I bought the gam-" So did over 50 hackers who have been banned. You're ABUSING the devs, so what fucking right do you have? "I've been a fan of blizzard for ag-" Who gives a fuck. Besides, Kaplan has already replied to this shit. On top of that, if you have no idea how blizzard works, they have separate departments for different games and topics within those games, and the people who reply to our shit? The seniors. Seriously, grow up. I work, I know what it's like and while you're on leave, you don't want to think about work. So let blizzard fix it at their own pace instead of shoving all their work at their fucking face.

How kinky is /owg/?

sad blue

>queue for comp
>"Traveling the Volskaya Industries"
>15 minutes pass
>"DRAW"
Blizzard should just make it where everyone automatically gets three comp bux if the match is on Volskaya instead of forcing them to play it.

How do you buff torb so we don't get death threats when we play them?

all of them on a day by day rotation

im numba one! >:3

Do people here team?
Anyone want to play with a 2100 pleb?

threadly reminder to thank your mercysluts

Developer update regarding the hook:
youtube.com/watch?v=HkKNEGiWpeI

Brown and purple is best girl

link?

and that matters, because?

Spending time with people your age!

Dudes, what if she doesn't even know that she did it?

So the consensus is that Ana, Roadhog and Dva are still just as viable, and Reaper just became a little bit more very viable

Bravo Kaplan

bdsmtest org

>your
Cute nonetheless
I love my boy Zen

>that discord
a u t i s m

First for Fareeha's abs

Vanilla is the greatest fetish.

Holy shit...

SOMBRA IS INSANE NOW

Why does Jeff sound so nervous in every update video?
It feels like someone off screen is pointing an gun to his face.

We are not sluts! W-we're just trying to find the right Daddy dom.. :s

>Sombra can hack faster in PTR
Hardly anything, she still can't kill anything even though she's labelled as Offense. At least now she hacks faster so I guess its something

>tfw dva mains are getting triggered by nerfs but your main has been obsolete for ages with no buff in sight

Holy shit...

D.VA IS INSANE NOW

I prefer brown and blue

The non-shitty hairstyle is a bonus

Blizzdrones really are autistic. Wow. Please go back to the forums with this sperg out, thanks.

And you have 0.2 seconds less to interrupt a Sombra hack.

B U F F S

If Overwatch introduced a system for customizing how each hero plays, would it make the game more strategic or would everyone gravitate towards "competetive" literal meme builds?

Hat Fortress 2 and Paladins both have systems for personalizing how you play, and it seems strange for OW not to.

Loadouts is literally what killed TF2

Reminder that Winston is still unplayable and they are fucking around with all this useless shit instead

I want to punch that stomach so hard that her ovaries fly out of her mouth

Ignorant normie.

What killed tf2 was fucking with the community servers

No fuck that. OW should stay try and become a FPS instead of a First Person ASSFAGGOTS.

pls no, we're already suffering through "competitive" literal meme metas that shut out 80% of the game and get you ridiculed for daring to do something you want

because he's a geek not a PR guy

Who /healslut/ here?
>you will never be the sexual plaything of five large and burly men

>not the complete dead silence from valve for years with an occasional shitty update that's 99% community made

But that's wrong.

>everyone gravitate towards "competetive" literal meme builds?
This, like every other game out there with customizeable loadouts.

You can't really avoid a competitive game having a meta.

SigrĂșn.
Valkyrie is great too, you can't go wrong.

It wouldn't be bad, but considering the shit job Blizzard is making ar balancing right now, with a ton of different build and shit it would be total chaos.

2bh even though the hog nerf is amazing, I just can't find myself enjoying this game anymore

they really do need to release more pve content

What's the use of this anyway? Within 2 days there will be "meta" builds like in Dota and LoL which will be played by anyone, completely eliminating the customization factor.

>Transporter beacon

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FIX WINSTON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

unusual hats killed tf2

1 win from gm I'm scared

*yelling Death Comes mockingly*

How to play Mercy without being flamed for not picking Ana:

>be mercy main
>have girly username
>never use voice chat
>rarely use text chat, and if so use cute emoticons as much as possible
>have gold weapon
>actually be good at mercy

>tfw going to get railed by a cute rein main I met in comp back in season 1 a few weeks from now
couldn't have asked for more lad

You freak, having vanilla flavor in all your foods.

tf2 was dead years before they did that.

>at the grave
That smug could use a hug.

I met the guy who does the voice of reinhardt, he's honestly the most enjoyable person ever, He really seems to love his job.
Fred tatscoire or whatever was also really fucking funny.

the first loadout items for tf2 were released a year after the game, longer if you count betas

I'm the angry kind of healslut. One who's mad that we always need a healer and a tank but we need some attack Hanzo and Widowmakers instead

POST YFW WHEN STREETPIGGIES ACTUALLY HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME NOW

*blinks behind you* nothing personnel, love!

Blizzcucks are the worst

>Not picking Zenyatta and doing all the DPS for them

Yeah, game gets boring too quickly. League of Meme might be a shit game but at least you have something like 120 characters to choose from with one added every one or two months, also a lot of content like skins and shit.
Tf 2 had the modding community behind and a pve mode.

What I liked about vanilla TF2 and what I liked about OW is that they're simple and you can tell by a glance what each character is capable of.

Having loadouts would destroy that and make it more of a guessing game.

this times 1000

I want to see Hana or Tracer pick Reaper's role when Reyes gets too old

I frequently Zenyatta, but when nobody else has any team healing, the harmony orb can't deal with that

>Mfw they have to actually get good instead of relying on glitching the game
>Mfw most Roadhog players are shitty scrubs that can only play a glitchy character

I heard that since Hog now pulls people close on the PTR he can 1shot Zarya. Any confirmation of that? It would be huge.

How do you meet doms to punish your naughty slut hole?

I saw a vid where a full blast + melee killed her

yep,

fucking torb with 200 and 75 from armor t0 275 now gets one shot

I wanna watch Lena or Hana pick up one of Reaper's shotguns he lays lying around, and when they try to fire it one handed like he does it almost dislocates their shoulder

*Cheers m8! the cavalry's here mockingly*

How is this a nerf then? The hook seems to be more reliable and you get to 1shot characters that you could not in the past.

the discord in the op

What is this autism?

that's some great fucking art

This is good news. Hog would be a fantastic tank buster but his hooks will be less BS. Still viable just not frustrating due to inconsistent design.

Too bad most shitters rely on his hook glitching through geometry

>wanting to make a hanzo joke
No.
I'm better than that.

>tfw some user posts about doing the ana challenge you contributed to
absolutely fantastic. this is the best way to play overwatch.

My fucking god, the piece of shit has even any counters at this point?
>Reaper
not even in meta anymore and can be one shotted like any other character if he gets hooked. D.Va also now got nerfed as hell

I said we met in a random comp game, we were on both on fire the whole match, he added me straight after and we've been playing together/getting to know each other ever since. Its like a cheesy romance film, I'm so happy!

post it

>This meme again
Are people honestly this bad at processing information? Can you not tell what gun the opponent is shooting you with? Every class really only had a few options for each type of weapon they had and most of them were distinct enough that you knew what you were facing immediately or were such a marginal or out of combat difference that they may as well have been shooting you with the default. Loadouts saved TF2 from getting boring and repetitive years before it's time actually came and that largely wasn't because the gunplay killed it.

Stop playing shooters if you can't figure out shit this basic, games like Halo and Quake have players with the same universal character models and you can tell what gun you're being shot at with in those games. Overwatch would have no fucking problem doing the same thing, think before you type or reply again retard.

>Picking Sombra

Here's an idea: Just don't

Pic related: Your effectiveness on this game

>Play quickplay
>Guy starts ragging on me for being unranked
>Check his profile
>Silver
>Sombra main

He legitimately thought he had a leg to stand on

I will keep picking her and there is nothing you can do about it.

>>Sombra main
Do they really exist?

Can you give me some (you)'s?

So, is Junkrat some kind of idiot savant or something?
He makes all his weapons right? I imagine that takes a lot of skill and engineering knowledge, yet he is clearly deranged.

>164804168
no sorry

yeah sure just take mine

Sure buddy. Don't spend it all in one place.