/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Control face edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/ and made by CYGAMES same company of /gbfg/ /domg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (READ IF YOU ARE NEW)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here (To be fixed): imgur.com/a/oj8uw

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.

-Added RoB art
-Fixed Vampire Queen art which was flipped upside down
-Changed filenames to match the card names (card number is still included)
-1163 images, 1.68 GB

mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/jmoniq.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone needs to stop forcing this meme

Top meme game
Grea and Mushussu MVP
a.pomf.cat/jmoniq.webm

>tfw ladder anxiety

YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH AMELIA!

It's just sword users trying to flip the script.

How do you play Daria? What do you mull for?

Don't worry, these plebbits have already killed it.

Wish me luck /svg/ !

Want to be my bff?

CYGAMES is not the same company of /domg/
Dominions is made by a pair of Swedish autists, one of whom is a schoolteacher.

>Ladder anxiety in a game you can't lose ranks

I helped to force the unga meme when it was used just by one autist and now it's mutated. I wish i never did it.

Nishiyama a best.

Need a concede pls.

>when you're forced to drop Alexander for cyclone because he's too slow
Hold me, /svg/.

Forest needs dark elves NOW

Control Shadow makes me want to stop climbing ladder until the fad is over. It's just so tedious. I'm tired of matches taking so long now thanks to them.

>tfw Ramp Dragon shits on every control matchup and Daria
If only the matchup against bats didn't rely in hoping they get shit draws and you get all your early removal this deck would dominate the ladder.

same.

Daria.

Good luck, user. Hope you don't get 1st versus a Masters player with a near-Constructed level deck.

8/20

>tfw spent the whole day watching a shadowverse streamer on twitch
am I the biggest degenerate faggot here?

My X deck have a hard time against X deck.

X card is hard to deal because my deck is not refined and prepared.

When they drop X card and i don't have answers X deck is bad designed.

t. Bloodtard

Some one fucking post a good list then. Everyone too busy JOing and charging crystals to actually discuss other dragon decks.

just play aggro my man

Thanks!

We get it, you don't have the deck. Next.

of course its a reddit nigger

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Aggro blood is the most cancerous deck and you know it.

Why would you want anyting besides JO?

3/20

>Neptune
Post dick man, I love that card.

Retards like you that can't see two feet in front of their face are why the world is such shit

You are using X for all of that, so I that means every one of the omitted terms is the same:

My JO deck have a hard time against JO deck.

JO card is hard to deal because my deck is not refined and prepared.

When they drop JO card and i don't have answers JO deck is bad designed.

but now they are forcing "unga bunga"

Sword and Elf get t2ed.

feels bad can't roll over 80% unga

I did the same ;_;

I gaveup on Sword when this expansion hit. I used to love playing Control Sword in DE. Alexander is literally my favorite card in this game. But the new expansion added bullshit like Albert that kills any of the fun of playing the class. They also just keep adding a bunch of removal spells which is making Sword feel less and less unique and more and more like the other classes. I don't even know why you'd play them at this point over Forest or Shadow.

>That jubilant feel when dropping a perfect cyclone and dropping the entire enemy field
>That subtle realization soon after that it doesn't even matter in this clown meta because Daria just vomits her hand back onto the board, Elf OTKs you, and blood had you within 2-3 points of lethal anyway and has 1/3 of their deck that can finish the job from hand.

>trying to decide between making control sword or control blood
>blood gets a ton of cute girls
>sword gets an overpowered fuckboy that everyone hates

life is hard

Is Bahamut a good idea for a Seraph deck?

I keep insight and search for boostable followers since it is easier to get boosters. Daria can be kept but you shouldn't actively look for her since the chance is pretty damn low as well. I'm not sure how I feel about keeping Superman, but I will do so if I get him alongside Ogler/Daria because I'm a greedy fuck.

Why is no one blaming /fgg/ for this meme?

Emmy, Eye, Craig, Clarke, Insight. Sometimes magic missle depending on the matchup.

Cancerblood deserves it anyway

>tfw dropped seraph against a dragonfag who I knew for a fact had bahamut in hand
>next turn he drops bahamut and concedes

good job retard

Nah.

Sword is

Bahamut is always a good idea for a non-aggro deck.

Do you guys think AA and Masters Ranked should be a BO3 with side decks?

But she's trying to touch me right now?

Shadow is currently THE most balanced deck right now.

Very much so, if your opponent is able to pressure you away from the Seraph play, you can just drop him and suddenly the tables have turned.

Fully animated pack

Difference is, your cute girls would actually be viable in control Sword. Seiba, Tsubaki, Amelia, Floral, Olivia and Meido Leadah are all core.

I'd love to have siding on this game.

this is exactly what happened but thank you anyway

What's the different between Mid range and Control Sword and why is Mid Range ranked so high compare to Control?

>tfw there is no fanart of my husbando siegfried

Keep in mind it's a meme deck that I only play in unranked.

It's fun when it does work though.

I've been thinking of switching, but I find most aggro decks extremely boring. I like Daria a lot, but I don't want to craft triple Daria.

I might do it since she even works in Dshift (somehow; I still don't get it) so she's at least flexible.

>no previous thread

Vaniafags are the worst.

that forte bouncing up and down is too lewd

I still keep 1 alexander desu, even if you're running the meme duck there's always a chance you won't have enough damage to make use of cyclone.

Would take too long. I wouldn't know how the meta would be impacted by siding, so I won't offer an opinion there.

If it was done like Dueling Network, sure, I don't see why not.

>this is the best dragon deck according to gameai
>first match in their video is getting shit on by another lamp dragon that is smart enough to use a genesis dragon

maybe we shouldn't listen to japs

>sworders trying this hard to escape
Stop acting like you are a blood/shadow player in DE

Because Nerffie is the one that imported it because he's a shitcan that thought it would be hilarious to force a meme

Control is considered better now by all but the slowest, out of date websites because the Otohime into Sage Commander engine is too slow against a lot of the current t1 decks.

Midrange wins by playing stuff on curve. Control goes for maximum value instead of tempo and stalls for the lategame where they can put out big dudes and stuff.

Thanks. Also, do you try to control the board and play around aoe, or just go face and hope you're fast enough?

I would say it's a must to have at least 1 baha now. Seraph needs another wincon if seraph gets destroyed or if you don't draw her.

One is good and one isn't. Control Sword has always been shit.

Midrange's gameplan is Otomeme into Sage Commander, and using Alwida and storm to close the game.

Control's gameplan is running your opponent out of your resources, and warding up against aggro. Or switching into full aggro mode against Seraph, D.Shift, and PtP.

Midrange was the previous king of brain dead decks, because there were very few efficient ways of dealing with Otohime in the game. Now, it's been rendered shit, because there's too much removal, and going face with Albert yields better results.

Nep or forest without any forest legos?

My T3 deck have a hard time against a T1 deck.

X card is hard to deal because my deck is not refined and prepared.

When they drop X card and i don't have answers T1 deck is bad designed.

I posted mine last thread After playing quite a few games against every class I came to realize just how flexible the deck actually is, and that Sahaquiel would be the most broken leggo in the game if there were more Neutral minions like Lucifer. Even with just the one Lucifer and Gilgamesh it has been performing outstandingly well. Pulling fucking Unica has been helpful in a lot of games as well. Also, you never play Bahamut unless you have either Sahaquiel + Gilgamesh/Lucifer or a board clear to follow up. I learned that the hard way.

Go to sleep you dumb SEAnigger

Sahaquiel went from being "overlooked" to being overhyped at mach speed. Ramp dragon's best deck does not run the full gamut of neutrals to support her play.

Just get to Master 2 days ago.
Don't know if I should keep climbing with the Nep deck.
Can't tech in Odin against Haven is pure suffering.

>Opponent just played Nep when he had 3 life left and I had Matriarch out

I'm guessing he would have survived if Khawy died first, but it didn't

You guys get t2ed not uber shitted.

>forest without any leggos
Come again?

>When the opponent clears my board and thinks they're safe with only 11 HP

A deck like this actually has potential though, unlike fucking Mage Dragon. Hopefully next xpac gives some Megalorca support to the craft.

Anyone care to link me to a Hare/Eidolon/Seraph deck?

How is matriarch for you?

I cut it form my lists, not enough weenies or tokens to make it really worth it, I've felt.

I just think you should be able to pick a side deck at the versus screen when you see their character. It would take all of five extra seconds, yet make the game so much more balanced.

Looks too gimmicky. I think just classical Urd ramp/storm Dragon with the new cards (Fervor, Salamender, and Bahamut instead of Fafnir) should be enough. No need for this cute Saha shit.

>A deck like this actually has potential though, unlike fucking Mage Dragon.
in to the trash

I think you should learn English before you try posting here.

>opponent hides behind a million wards with 2 hp
>I topdeck cerberus

>Struggling to get shadows against Haven
>They Themis and give me 5 shadows after I dropped Cerberus

The worst thing about Daria and Nep aren't their cards. It's the fact they brought Seraph back out in full fucking force because it does so well against them.

Now they are so common you need to put Odin in every single deck and it's even worse than DE.

To each their own I guess. Just sharing what has been working for me.