Daily Reminder Florida meet

Florida meet on the 22nd of January. Cars and coffee starts at 9am-12pm.

1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

After cars and coffee we'll be heading to PBIR for karts. Anyone down?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12097307/r
discord.gg/eCxT2dy
youtu.be/kXC5DvlYEsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also trying to figure out if Veeky Forums prefers Kik or Discord.

strawpoll.me/12097307/r

discord.gg/eCxT2dy
Discord link invite. Open to everyone.

In for meet and Kik

I joined but I am not gonna go to the meet cos NJ

Join

Careful around the OP he will try to race you with his meme car

I drive a Twingo GT. No one can beat me.

>tfw on the other side of Florida
Looks like I'm not going.

What part of the state friend? You can still join the kik or discord either way!

Tampa

It's a 2 hour drive. Not that far

I'm close to you pal. St. Pete here.

>not using irc

Miami here. I'm too shy and would feel out of place.

I'm driving up from Miami too so you won't be the only one representing 305.

I'm still too scared. I skipped the miami meet for the same reason. Also I'm old.

How old are you? I drove from St. Pete to Miami for the meet and had a blast with the pals. I think Pepsi was the oldest there at like his mid 30's.

Younger than old man Pepsi, and he was the main spearhead of the Miami meet. I think you'll be fine if you have enough memes.

I'm closer to 30 than 20, you won't be the only non underage b& there.

That's the other thing. I'm from /pol/ and just part time lurk here so I don't know the memes very well other than twingo.

I also find talking about memes IRL to be extremely awkward. It's one of those things best saved for the Internet.

Hm okay. Maybe I'll go. Are all the cars really fast? I've just got a big SUV

No. Only a few people even have "sports cars", and they're all stock and everything.
Nothing to be scared of or anything.

what kind of SUV?

This was our last meet. You tell me if the cars are fast.
Pro tip: They aren't.

Oh okay.

Range Rover Sport '16, v6. I have a '17 Range Rover Sport SVR on order but doesn't come until mid February.

Did you guys keep in touch?

>mfw Pensacola is just Alabama 2.0.

Having lived there for over 10 years, you're so right. Love the place, even though there's not a ton to do sadly.

We keep in touch on the kik mainly. Not too sure about those specific people though.
I'd be willing to go to a northeast/panhandle meet if there are any people there but I doubt there is. I'm the only person in Jacksonville.

Are there any good driving roads in Florida?

No. Someone told me Lakeland had some nice ones but I haven't checked it out.

That's 3 hours dumbass

Any contact info for Supra user?
From south florida or did his dumb ass travel to tropical park from far?

florida meets are weak, would rather just get to know local anons to do shenanigans.
If in miami dade or broward or even keys, message me [email protected]

anons near miami dont be shy and visit Fast Lane Friday at homestead tonight.

$299 dollars is only $200 to this guy :o)

>florida meets are weak, would rather just get to know local anons to do shenanigans
I'm the opposite. I'd rather have some coffee and talk about cars than get into any trouble. I'm too old for that shit.

If you're a real racer you make that in 2.

I kept in touch with the other guy from my area, who car pooled with me. Other than that, I just try and fuck with Pepsi fag whenever I see him.

You see him often driving around? I've never met him but now whenever I see a Pepsi truck I look and see if their a black guy in it that looks like he would shitpost on Veeky Forums.

Anyone else coming?

discord.gg/eCxT2dy

First off, Pepsi isn't black, surprisingly enough. Second, I'm from St. Pete and he's in the Broward area, so I don't see him.

Are there going to be any black people? If so, I'm not coming.

I don't think anyone going so far drives a Charger.

Gotta have at least one HEAVY car

Another Pensacola user here. Would love a meet.

>mid 30s
Jesus. I need to stop smoking

They'd probably think I'm in my mid 40s then.

You heard me old man Pepsi.

Kek

Why aren't you faggots on discord?

Bump for being surprised the thread hadn't 404d yet

Good morning!

I'm debating whether or not to actually go up to this bullshit. Not too far for me but I just don't even care. Karting does sound fun though.

Just go and if you get bored just leave.

Checked

I'm still thinkin about Race of Champions next weekend but not sure. I could probably make it up there. Pretty easy to get there from where I live but I fucking despise going north of Boca without leaving the state of Florida.

I don't think they'll actually talk about memes that much, it'll probably be just like a regular car meet, just with more spaghetti

only way i'd ever go is if that old man pepsi fag isnt

It wasn't too bad.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the 9am shit. With the other meet (the one where a few people actually showed up) we met up closer to noon and even that was too early. We were debating going to Wynwood bars at the end but everybody was just so tired because we had been IRL shitposting in the sun all day.

If I do show up, I'll have some candy in my van for you.

I live close to Marlins Park so I'm going to the RoC Saturday and the meet on Sunday.

Saturday looked like the better day to go based on the events but I'm not sure. Sunday is the "USA vs World" stuff.

discord.gg/eCxT2dy

The 2013-14 tripfag NeonFag also lives (lived?) in PCola. I'm currently in montgomery, AL for a while but I'm a senior in CS at UWF. I'd bring my miata to a meet.

I really want to go but I don't want to be laughed at for bringing my moms mini van.

That's okay, I can just laugh at you now.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Vans are better than most SUVs desu.

If we actually do it though, I'll show up in a Publix Uniform. We'll see who is more embarrassed.

discord.gg/eCxT2dy

It's not that bad

>After cars and coffee we'll be heading to PBIR for karts. Anyone down?
What time?

So where should we hold the meet? My v ote is for central Florida somewhere.

Are you fucking illiterate? >Florida meet on the 22nd of January. Cars and coffee starts at 9am-12pm.
>1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

>Implying people will actually go to west palm beach at 9 am
Have fun with your 2 person circlejerk

Set up your own fucking central florida meet, florida is a big place

Totally about bringing my pizza delivery LS400 but seriously 9am? Make it a bit later dude. Also, why the fuck are we meeting in a toys r us parking lot?

Im going to drive by and take a picture of you losers who actually show up and post it here so we can all laugh.

What do you guys do at these meets?
I only know enough about simple maintenance of my car, don't know if it would be worth it for me to go.
Also I live in Kissimmee.

youtu.be/kXC5DvlYEsU

If you have any questions about the meet please join discord and ask there. discord.gg/eCxT2dy