World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

The Scharnhorst, because sometimes you need a little less gun

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Mostly updated guide
pastebin.com/mAat47Cb (Nanodesu) (Poi)

>5.16 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0516/

>0.6.0 Public Test
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/publictest-060/

>January Event Calendar + Ship Class specific boosts
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/failed-resolutions/

>Captain Skill restructuring+XP caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JapnvYHgTRn1ndUlLD9eFiRMfeEc6Ufqf7RHVy4HEzk/edit#gid=246287335
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ak36oGXq8cTaZdv9_i5R-6P407suCshYvErkUVT3E_s/edit#gid=1917108882

>New Year Medals + Missions
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/108298-christmas-hidden-achievements/

>Christmas Luckboxes (Chance for premiums or show love for your favourite /wowsg/)
santa.worldofwarships.com/en/#/
santa.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/

>Leaked info from Russian Server
thedailybounce.net/2016/12/20/world-of-warships-some-information-from-russian-server-7/

>Graf Spee and Tier 6 camo+ship missions
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bobbarkersfaveship/

>Kamikaze Premium on sale (Bugger!)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/og_minekaze/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favourite /wowsg/!:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista Full At the moment
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare (Benis :DDDD)
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clips
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_John_Burke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ships!

First for I want to fug Fubuki

WHEN.

SHITS

>French BB line still not announced

planes!

BOTES

Nazi battleships are the best

Prove me wrong

>okay guns
Burgers have good guns with great number of shots per salvo.
>South Carolina: 8 shots THAT YOU CAN USE ALL AT ONCE, unlike the other BBs at thier
>Wyoming: TWELVE SHOTS on LOTS OF TURRETS!
>New York: TEN shots.
>New Mexico: Back to TWELVE SHOTS!
>Colorado: Only 8... BUT THEY ARE HUGE FOR THE TIER AND RELOAD FAST!
>North Carolina: 9 shots, BUT YOU CAN FIRE 2/3 OF THEM DIRECTLY AHEAD.
>Iowa: DITTO.
>Montana: The TWELVE BARRELS OF HELL without too much overpen.
The most BB-like and solid BB line of them all.

What's your number senpai.

Fuck why does the Blyskawica seem like such a terrible DD?

Do you guys have any tips and tricks for it because I'm struggling with it.

>unlike the other BBs at thier
They all get 8-gun broadsides though. The others just get a 2nd 4-gun broadside at a different target at the same time.
And most of the other tiers are equal to the IJN equivalent.

We can't

It has good guns and can stealth fire. Those are the only two things good about it.

It turns like shit, has shit conceal, and has a large enough profile to get fucked at range.

That being said, you can do great in it and once you master it you will be good with all the other DDs in the game.

Go fast
Don't stop going fast(you can stop going fast if your smoke is up actually)
Shoot stuff
Don't stop shooting stuff

get on my level cunt

True, but they pay the price for having additional turrets. Nassau is a peashooter and Kawachi just sucks in general.

I think it's 78 now but I can't be bothered to check.

Nassau is the only good T3 tech tree BB desu.

What is this?

I've only played the Nassau so far and wow is it ridiculous. When do they get good?

Your Sleep Numberâ„¢ for your Sleep Numberâ„¢ adjustable bed

Nassau's performance great, but I wouldn't put it above South Carolina, at least when it comes to the main guns which was my topic.

>Burger BBs
>No faster than 20knots until NC
>Slowest BBs on every but the last two tiers

Convince me to play them despite the appearant suffering

Confess your most wicked sins /wowsg/!
>I love kaga posting, I found the pics qt af

>Those are the only two things good about it.
And not the health pool, the strong stealth torps, or the speed? And honestly good is a disservice to the guns. You get 7, they do tons of damage for a DD along with a good fire chance, and you have four in the back allowing you to easily fire and retreat.
>It turns like shit, has shit conceal,
It has great concealment. Something with a natural stealth fire cannot be said to have shit conceal. The turning is also completely average. It's an incredible all rounder and arguably the best of its kind in among tier 7 DDs, edging out Leningrad and Sims, which is more of a niche but my personal favorite. Its only real flaw is being matched up often against ships with concealment expert. Also being from a one-off nation that requires a new captain. If you can't excel in Blys, gunboating is not for you.

clips twitch tv/strangers123/BraveApeDatSheffy

JUST

I don't follow.

>Nassau
>Not good

It has a nice reload, great armour, enormous secondary volume and even turns nicely

What's not to love senpai

STOP! Fubuki is a pure ship!

They're good for shooting at people with lots of guns and have satisfying broadsides. What tier are you looking at specifically?

I'd put her above the SC any day of the week, in just about everything desu.
The Nassau is a good bote, the Kawachi and SC are pretty terrible, and it seems like their results reflect that. It's the same on the other servers too.

5-7, mostly

Germans have decent mobility at those tiers, Bayern LOLPENs everything like Warspite, Gneisenau gets torps and Bismarck hydro

>Almost 10k more damage than the others

Christ, it's almost the same on all tiers.

Schlachtschiffe are going to get the nerfbat rather quickly, won't they.

Just play Japan, Tier 5 has Kongo with decent guns, and a speed of over 30 kts, tier 6 has Fuso with a fucking shitty range, but after upgraded gets 21 Km range, tier 7 has Nagato with american tier speeds but 16 inch guns and also a 21km range.

I doubt they'll be getting much significant, at least in the near future anyway. Seems like they want to nerf how good the Hydro is on stuff like the Bisko but I doubt they're going to be shitting on them all.

V: New York has a lot of guns and a powerful broadside, but is slow as fuck and you have to expose your entire side to fire everything. I'd say it's underpowered next to the Konig, though it's better at long range.

VI: New Mexico is really where the line comes together. Still the same typical mobility, but a surpisingly nice rudder shift upgraded, a good AA suite, and twelve guns in four triple turrets, letting you fire a shitload of shells. Good for popping cruisers and destroyers. Also, the turret set up finally allows you to angle and bring all guns without broadsiding like a retard.

VII: Colorado is unassuming. Standard 20 knot package, same hull as New Mexico even. Guns switch to 8 instead of 12, but are 16 inchers, with accuracy and a quicker reload. Only problem is the meme tier health pool, but she's good at the slow advance you're going to be doing in every USN BB.

>mfw when I just realized when people said aim at the waterline for cit pens they meant the ACTUAL FUCKING WATER LINE NOT ABOVE IT
Fuck I feel like a idiot.

Aim at the red panties desu

More like Fubuki is a ship purely for fucking

>mfw want to try sky cancer but want to hold on to illusion of some shred of dignity
The yanks are the line to play, right?

The main guns are still better on SC, even if people suck at using them efficiently.

Most citadels are located underwater. You can see it on the armor viewer in port. Ideally the shells will connect right around the waterline and drive down into it. That's the basics. At least you aren't one of those poor fucks who thought the citadel was located in the superstructure.

Sometimes it's a millimeter or half above or under the waterline, depending on the shell arcs and distance.

They might be slightly larger but they have much shittier accuracy and a worse fire rate.
It's just so much easier and less RNG reliant to land shells on the Nassau than the SC, and you get more guns that you can use against multiple targets.

Thankfully I'm still under 300 games, but for some reason I thought the point was to aim for the upper structure and dive down.

Anyone still building their shipfus?

I really want to marry a /wowsg/!

I would marry you but that would be death penalty

I want to marry abrach!

Do you live in Saudi Arabia, or some other country with Sharia?

I want to marry a bote!

Catholicism exists too, user.

East London :^)

On hiatus due to the cold.
And due to virtual shipfus distracting me.

That depends on caliber and range and enemy class

Am I shit at CVs?
I only ever play them solo because I don't want to look like a potato in front of /wowsg/

You aren't playing AS are you?

>tfw you'll never make your shipfu feel like this

>open dozens and dozens of try your luck chests
>no super container
>open signals and painwork chest
>instant super container
What' the fucking point?

Hell, what are even the odds of rolling the super container?
Is it listed somewhere? It has to be!

like half the bouge games before I went back to stock and Ryujo once.
I never researched AS or Strike for Indy.
I have Ranger and Hiryu researched but not purchased

I've been making some progress on the bits and pieces around the superstructure on muh Hotel.
She's slow going now though because I still haven't gotten around to getting all of my paints and I'm looking into getting an airbrush, so it's going to be quite a while before she's actually done.

dice crates haven't been worth it since the first patch after introducing crates that nerfed supercontainer drop rates.
I have not seen a single supercontainer since then not counting santa boxes

Where was this?

Well, your winrrate is high, but your dmg could be better. You aren't autodropping right?

I've noticed a bit. I just suck shit at hitting ships moving like this.

Is it true Hotel bribed Abrach with premium time and premium ships to always be in div with him?

>santa box
>oh great! 4 captain slots! awesome!
>santa box
>4 captain slots again? but I won't have that many captains
>santa box
>I don't need 12th extra captain slot! make it stop already!
>santa box
>STOP WITH THE FUCKING CAPTAIN SLOTS
There should be some kind of remedy for this kind of bullshit.

Flag crate is the only useful option for me desu

I've opened 150 and gotten 6. The first 4 came early on and then I had ~50 crate droughts between the next two. It sounds like that's the trend for a lot of people. Probably best to go with something more consistent now.

Yes, Scharnhorst and 90 prem days. Hotel hates /wowsg/ and is always coming up with the worst excuses ever to avoid playing with us. What's his obsession over Abrach anyway?

Maybe he just divs with him because it's someone who isn't always shitposting about him in the thread.

>"power of friendship"

More like power of bribery

Did I do good?

(now with a properly cropped pic)

>replying to yourself

You're so bad at making up excuses. Just admit it, you hate playing with /wowsg/. Did you play with anyone from here that's not Abrach at all?

>234 secondary hit
Tell me the tale of your knife fighting

>21:9

>wave and king still mad that it wasn't the power of cucking who defeated raptor, but the power of friendship

Let me see if I have the replay first

How can I also become a pro Russian hacker to see who is posting anonymously? Do I bribe someone too??

Operation Crossroads. Nagato was at the center of said explosion.

>You will never do this to your TTK

What did the falseflagger mean by this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_John_Burke

Kamikaze attack on an ammunition ship.

SS John Burke

naw that was the ss john burke

What happened to raptor?

Raptor lost a tier 1 contest from here.

False, Hotel used sexual favors and premium.

Shiiiet, that cloud is from conventional explosives? Fuuuug.

died in the shooting today

Ah thanks
I kinda don't buy that because it looks like typical USN convoy

>Marryable /wowsg/s
JakeNS: He is a doctor! That makes him financially reliable, and also means he can help with all of life's pain points!
Anumati: With an erotic voice like that, what kind of maiden would be able to resist?
Hotelposter: Every day is a happy day with Hotelposter. I hope you have a nice day, /wowsg/!
Boog: No woman wants a weak man, and Boog is the best exception from the pack.
Umidoori: If you post maupons, it's pretty much guaranteed that you will make an excellent husband. This is an established fact.
HP: A husband that will never let you starve. Will cook for you while humming the tune to La Marseillaise.
Snoozing_mako: Will always watch over and protect you from the blue line. If safety is important to you, marriage with mako is a must.
Greg: All maidens desire a bit of kink every now and then, and "Cop and Robber" play never disappoints.

>Un-marriable /wowsg/s
LunaticRed: After the first baby is born, he would chew on the furniture and shit on the walls, and then falseflag to state that the baby did all of it, while claiming to be the victim.
Wavecave: Money would mysteriously disappear from our retirement fund, and a few years later the funds would be tracked to weapons sales in Libya.
NeoRussia: He will likely run off with more unripened flowerbuds.
Mosh: No girl wants British teeth! Sorry boys, it's the truth.
Luger: Coming home covered in the smell of Zyklon B is a bit of a turn off for most girls. Men should always smell classy!

you might wanna aim a little bit above the water line when you're shooting at german BBs, because fuck it would be a lucky shot to cit them.

>Bismarck against cvncer with no cruiser AA support

sweet jesus please be true

>tfw not even marriageable by WoWSG standards