>maf butt jelly

No.
I prefer RWD

>maf, can't afford awd

>Corvettevsgtrlaptimes.jpg
Post your shitbox faggot.

4u

>tfw new wagon WRX never ever

In the middle of getting mine built, but this is the most recent picture I took of mine.

*takes your Cobb accessport and vape pen*

Nothing personnel kid.

> $50 motor in $100 bucket
>will never run
>so jelly

It'll be faster than your piece of shit xD

Again with snowfun tires/wheels

Depends who you are talking to xd

don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

you prefer fucking animals you piece of shit

Don't talk to me or my retarded brother ever again

wtf is wrong with you lol

Sup nigs

>4 cylinder engines
V8 or bust.

sensible and reliable 2.2 vs. LOLHEADGASKETS Phase 1 EJ25 on the pigfat "GT"

Who's the retard again, friend?

(You)

Grandpa's here

>both engines suffer from head gasket failures
>2.2sohc vs 2.5dohc
>the only weight difference is plastic trim and the larger engine
>an autotranny on the 2.2 is heavier than all of that anyways

Decent bait, got a reply from me

I had this bad moffugga from '08 to '14. I sold it to pay off college debt and hope to buy it back not too long from now.

>both engines suffer from head gasket failures
>2.5dohc

I was just kidding around, but there's no way in fuck a 2.2 is in any way close to the rate of HG failure on the DOHC 2.5, it's easily the shittiest motor Subaru has ever made (up there with EA82T)

As a mechanic in Colorado, I've seen many many EJ22 Subarus with 200-300k on original head gaskets, I've never seen a DOHC 2.5 with over 100k on original HG's

>not even 4x140
>grandpa

Ye true. They both fail, but the 2.5 fails much, MUCH sooner. So I'll give you that. That being said my 2.5 runs like a champ after rebuilding my engine at about 150k, and now I've racked up to about 350k miles on it

Why start a good thread with such a shit car that doesn't even belong to you?

>no visible rust on either

how

>I prefer RWD
Hey, it's that one guy who almost went dorifto off a cliff. Nice to hear you say RWD is superior from someone as experienced as yourself

It's slow, expensive, and I hate it. Probably my worst purchase I've ever made.
Cars are over rated IMO

Wouldn't have made a difference in that case, I wasn't even under power, I braked too late and lost traction in the corner
No denying that RWD is a based platform though.

It looks terrible and gay too, no wonder gays love these things.

K family

How do you guys deal with all the leaking fluids?

>Mrcummy
Time for you to die.

You messed up. Hope you get it back

Oh boy, this useless retard shitting up more threads since he's a stupid cocksucker with nothing to contribute to any conversation on the entire board. Get fucked or kill yourself.

He almost drove off a cliff

>Almost
That's too bad.

Did you sell to a friend that will sell back?

No I did not, I sold it to some guy near Atlanta. I lost his contact info a while back too. I look it up in the VIN threads now and then to make sure it hasn't been totalled.

I'm not sure how to track it down though; I've crawled through a lot of Georgia-related NASIOC and IWSTI threads but haven't seen it.

Pic is the first I took of it - way back in November 2007.

What sort of fella bought it? You think he molested it?

I guess these subiefags cant handle getting roasted by a furry

>I guess these subiefags cant handle getting roasted by a furry
Try again Mrcummy

Upper-30s middle-class. I sure hope he kept it stock, at least on the exterior.

Might sell it for a truck tbqh, not feeling the vibe I thought I would if I had a subaru.

Pic of when I first got her

>not feeling the vibe I thought I would if I had a subaru

Top kek that's Colorado as a state summarized

I'm this user and honestly I thought about moving to Colorado as well for snowboarding all day erryday but is it not worth it now?

My legacy Gtb

but he's right

Wheels should be gold. That's the only way to own a blue Subaru

Love the subie user

I, personally, find gold wheels gross on any car.

So much, in fact, that when I got my STi 9 years ago I immediately traded someone my OEM gold BBSs for their silvers.

...How retarded are you?

>Le memes XD

You bought a slow NA econobox, did you really expect anything else?

Borg detected

Shit dude, what headlights are those?

JDM zenki oem off of a 93-95 turbo Legacy. Same as the kouki JDM lights everyone has on these, just without the projectors. I've never cared for the projector lights since they look kinda dopey.

My thoughts exactly. I've been looking at the JDM projectors but I kinda like how the original reflectors look, but I really like yours.

First the rear wiper and now the lights. You've got one good looking car, my dude

>calls others gay
>calls other cars shitboxes
>owns a bright blue festiva

jesus just kill yourself already you gigantic faggot

Thanks! I had to add the wiring for the city lights ( the ones lit up in that pic) though. I got an add a circuit and tapped it into the A/C fuse in the underhood fuse box so they're on with the key on, then put ring terminals on the ground side and bolted them down on one of the headlight bolts.

They're slightly brighter if you get the LED bulbs with diodes on the sides too instead of the bulbs that just have one facing forward that you get at an auto parts store, since that kind doesn't aim back into the reflector well.

You'll need to get some 9007 to h4 adapter harnesses on eBay though since yours had the two piece headlights. I had already converted mine to one piece since they were cheaper, but they were aftermarket and didn't last long. 9004 to h4 will work too, you just have to swap the pins around.

Another easy "mod" is the JDM side marker lights, you just tap them into the power and ground pins on the front turn signals and run the wire over the inner fender liner. You'll probably have to paint them though, since I don't think any Legacys were sold over there in that shade of dark green.

Grocery getting runaround. Does ok.

It's the H6 and I've got a supercharger kit in the garage waiting to be bolted in.

Tarbo Crosstrek when?

No other bugeye love other than OP? ;_;

Is that yours?

little brother wants to buy a gen 2 liberty/legacy wagon in that deep green colour

anything to look out for? what typically fails on them and what perks do they have? He has his eye on a gen 2 manual AWD on coilovers for 2k

So RHD headlights on a LHD car?
You're blinding everyone at night

I have plenty of experience with auxiliary lighting with my truck, so I'm not concerned about the city lights, which I kind of like the idea of since it would be kinda cool to use those as DRLs

yeah, I don't see too many other google image posts. I just got lucky with the sunlight on a day after I washed the car.

at least he can dorifto

>b-but muh subie, uh, when it snows

yea congrats you can drift in the snow so can literally every other car, truck and semi ever made

That's not how any of this works

evo>subaru

>Comparing one car to a whole manufacturer

just a little reality check for all boiracers :^)

It looks sweet mate. In my neck of the woods there aren't many bugeyes that haven't been thrashed and trashed

Evo can't compete

Thanks~ I've spent a lot of time trying to bring it back to stock functionality and looks. It was that "thrashed and trashed" when I bought it.

Evo and STI=literally the same car made by the 2 red headed step children of Japanese carmakers.

uhh n-no don't it's awful here

#
Actually it's exactly how it works.

RHD headlights have cut offs on the right side so it doesn't blind oncoming traffic and the left side of the beam is angled upwards so you can see ahead on the side of the road.

Now put that on a LHD car and now the low beam is shining in people's eyes instead of on the side of the road

Well then aim the driver side light down some so it's not in people's eyes and the passenger side up some so it's closer to where it would be normally.

Here

That's not how it works, you wouldn't be able to see shit if you angle it down.

I was speaking in LHD terms, so you'd bring the spike on the RHD passenger side down and bring up the flat side on the RHD driver side, making it closer to the LHD pattern.

How are you going to do that? There isn't enough adjustment in any headlight to make it rotate 45 degrees.

I don't know why anyone would want to trade off night vision and blind other drivers at the same time.

But what if I like both of them? I just don't they money for an evo 8 and my wrx.

I'm gay I guess then, so that means I can call others gay and I have gaydar right?
I must know what I'm talking about

Never. They need to make an Impreza turbo beforehand. Subaru are idiots when it comes to production. None of their cars are worth it unless you care about the badge.

Rate my bug