/cgt/Crossover General thread. We takin ooverrrrr

Consider killing yourself, nigger.

No.

What do you use your crossovers for Veeky Forums?

FUCK OFF WITH ALL OF THESE GENERALS

Most generals are ok, they work as containment boards and allow discussion of a popular topic without congesting the board.

This attempt at forcibly establishing a general is pathetic shit. Fuck crossovers.

Why

bumping

They are for women. With that being said, I have enjoyed my Gf's do
Forester. Weve taken a few road trips and even done some light off roading.

A dirt road is not "light offroading". I bet you haven't taken that anywhere that you couldn't take a civic.

Ok

Nice. Any fun trips as of late? Always loved subarus. Its really too bad all the service centers where I live have trash reviews or I woulda bought a outback.

What's the difference between a SUV and a crossover?

crossovers are "suvs" based on car platforms, with wagonesque (or in theory) practicality. They kinda fill the void between most suvs and compact sedans.

We planned on a trip to Colorado this past month but the weather was utter shit so we stayed home. Also, I dont plan to take it to the dealer ship ever. Unless its major warranty work.

>They are for women.
There are a few that drive Rav-4s and CR-Vs on here. Pepsi has a 2nd gen Escape I believe too.

My old lady has a 2.0L Escape, it's pretty quick and handles breddy damn gud for a CUV. The AWD system works really well, you can get it to power oversteer around corners in the snow but the stability control cuts it short if you get too much angle. You can even get it to do donuts, I was surprised to say the least since every always memes about >muh ff biased awd. The best I've managed to get on a tank was 27mpg, not bad considering it's a 3800lb, turbo 4, AWD, tall wagon.

I ended up buying an hrv the other day. It was between that and the crv. I looked at escapes but the mpg was a bit meh. I got a sweet deal because 21016 leftover .so far and she is pretty good in the snow.

2016* durr

Yeah, when she drives it around town it gets like 19mpg, but when we go on trips I can get high 20s on the highway. I think I could deal with the extra thirst for how much quicker the Escape is though.

Did you get a manual HRV by chance? How many miles have you put on it and do you track the mileage manually or use the computer?

I use the computer for trips. I usually drive around town. On my first trip(back from dealer) I got like 30 mpg highway. Its auto because MUH AWD..but im glad I made that pic, it handles wonderfully in the snow and im runnng a/t. I hve about 150 miles on it so far. I haven't stopped driving it.

pick*

I know what you mean, I put over 100 miles on my car the first day I got it. Just wait till you've put some miles on it and everything is broken in, it'll get a little quicker and get better gas mileage. 150 miles is a very green engine.

>tfw forgot to take a pic of single and double digit odo

Honestly I would have gone with the escape if it looked as low as it does in the thread picture. I like the look of it.

Also you should really reconsider not talking to a dealer. Subarus are picky as fuck and between the bearings, gaskets etc etc you are better off bringing it to a dealer. Plus don't you have some sort of warranty coverage?

bump

hai guyzzz

should i buy this crosoover? it looks quirkyyyyyy (* ^ ω ^) (´ ∀ ` *) ٩(‿)۶

nice try cetus

This thing is larger than the current one.

>crossover thread

Well being that it is one of the largest selling segments of vehicle...I think its fitting.

bump