January 13 (Friday): Gilgamesh (Archer)
January 14 (Saturday): Void Shiki
January 15 (Sunday): Iskandar

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>News
- Fate Grand Order 1.5 - youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
pastebin.com/egn1mcMc
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/6eqdu3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LIZ THREAD

Rasputin when?

xth for best archer

Is this game a pain in the ass to play if you don't know Japanese? Like I don't want to be by my PC to know what the hell is going on.

I hope Robin gets a cute chocolate design.

I love this saber.

>Is this game a pain
Yes

Most of the menus are translated

>people don't see that GO was just a year worth of Nasu trying to bullshit why Merlin deserves to be above Solomon
and you let him get away with it with applause too, laughable

>tfw /fgog/ is more interesting than some of my friends
Could Bryn fucking kill me already?

GILGAMESH VS LANCELOT VS SAITAMA

WHO WOULD WIN??

Just skip all the dialogue. The games still shit though, don't bother picking it up.

Don't. It's shit. Run while you can.

Is it explained how Solomon invented magecraft if Gilgamesh came before him and had magic users back then as well?

Marry, fuck, kill.

First for Knight of Honoring Gilgamesh into an ahegao slut

but I want to play a mobile game with cute anime girls

Such hijinx

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Stop that.

Gemini Saga
>bible wank is better than camelot wank
Pls die :3

same here, user

Wait he is ?

Play something like Girls Tribe, then.

>Marry
None

When will be his time to shine?

None.

Real winner

Retconned so mages weren't around in Gilgamesh's time and he used staves from the GoB to cast shit.

Have we ever seen Merem's other hand?

I don't remember his rings actually doing anything, but it'd be amusing if we had two Solomons controlling demons running around with ten rings.

Stop repeating this every thread, you were already answered.

Before Solomon came around stuff like magic wasn't magic, and it was only handed down by divine spirits to their followers. Solomon made it open source and free and created magic.

Before it was the freemium version which wasn't quite the same, he created a much more accessible but slightly weaker version.

If it's in the setting of OPM, then all you have to do is go over your own limits to become infinitely powerful.

Lancelot's NP has within the title 'Overload'

As such, he's 'overloading' a pre-existing limitation, in this setting becoming INFINITELY STRONK.

Thus, Lancelot equates Saitama and draws.

Gilga-shit does nothing and dies.

what the fuck has this thread devolved into

Me.
Delete this please.

Goku could beat all them desu senpai

Go back to your general, chink.

>Advertised as if he's the main character of the anime
>Will die by episode 3
Nice

This is a fujo game now

Marry Santa, Fuck Alter, Kill Vanilla.

The basic stuff is translated

Yeah everyone knows that Batman can defeat all of these guys why even bother

> trying to use power levels to determine a winner
Checkmate.

What do you mean

Sieg is the main character :^) for 3 minutes

>chinktard
>DBZshitter
>wankfag

How do we fix this shit thread?

So every mage in Gilgamesh's time received their magic from divine spirits?

Never.
He's already been consumed by the power of memes.

Merem was most likely originally based off of Solomon, but then Nasu thought up the real one. Fuck all info has been revealed about him so it won't change him much.

I don't give a shit about Christianity or any other religion being represented in Fate, Nasu just headcanons everything anyway Even from shit like Tamamo being Amaterasu or whatever wank shit

Don't talk shit if you don't know shit.

>Solomon received a revelation only once, but based on said revelation he established a phenomena operation technique--- that is, a magecraft that could be performed even by the hands of a common man (up until then, magecraft was the work of only those who stand in row to god).

Magecraft was around back then, and those who worshipped gods were given it. However Solomon made it free to everyone, and this is magic.

Filters son.

Yeah the author headcanon is stuff really is bad >: (

YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES ME OVERLOAD FURTHER

>all Servants getting fucked by shitty pillars
>Solomon takes his world destroying lasers with Stamina E

Well I know which Servant I'll prepare a catalyst for.

Hilarious,circus monkey
Just continue shitting your own board while I laugh at your pathetic existence ;)

The only "blonde" who could truly win

When will we get a decent collab event?

that's a shame

Fuck off, dumb Saitamaposter.

Why does Hitler look like a Nobu now?

Is this fucking real

No, he's not. But this fag is a shitposter.

She's really my type in terms of design, personality, and gameplay. I couldn't have asked for a better 5 star saber.

Never

Please look forward to our next amazing collab, this time featuring Fate/Apocryphaâ„¢

We hope you do look forward to our next amazing collab events and will continue enjoying the game.

With regards,
DW.

yes, fgo is being beaten at every turn by other mobages

Yep

Dio isn't shit compared to any other villain. fuck off

Who's the best Lancer with AOE NP? Karna or Arturia?

But why though

oh yeah someone from Camelot being the best ever and wanked to all hell isn't out of line with Nasu's track record at all

oh wait it's totally something he would do based on everything he's ever written wanking Arturia

Marketing probably.

Hector or Jeanne Lily

What an evil author he is :/

Silly retard, what's the point of doing a collab that is not with your own universe.

Please look forward to the Heaven's Feel and Apocrypha colllab.

Going to take the bait.

What exactly is it about her personality you like so much?

We've had other characters show similar character traits before, or is there something special to her you enjoy? Perhaps a specific quirk or something....?

because she plays the game and reached out to the nips and they agreed to work on a collab

Reminder that none of your favorite servants can solo Goetia, but Astolfo can

Yes. Solomon himself was capable of every miracle as a child because he received the knowledge from God's gift and favor (double edged because he had no freedom to use them). When he grew older, he developed a system for the future generations of his children would use, but this might have been the wish of his people, rather than his own.

Solomon was the person who slowly got men less reliant of the divine. In the end, as Roman, he completely fucked with the Ages of God and this retroactively created the Age of Men (which was a 'mystery' of how it came to be in Garden of Avalon, but Merlin said it was because of King Solomon's death), so men would make free to make their own laws (science) and choices.

More like benter.

Musashi a shit. Half-swording Servant when?

I think it's time for Saber Arthuria to finally get her well deserved buff.

The face of the Fate franchise is one of the shittiest 5*

Who would win in a cage match?

Undertaker vs Lancelot.

WITH SPECIAL REFEREE GILGAMESH

>science
only a retard would view science as "laws made by men" you dumbfuck autist

*through a "revelation" (so likely was also God's wish).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU

CAN'T

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP

Why would they collab with other companies while we have a ton of spinoffs with Servants in them?

are you saying ariana grande can't be a heroic spirit?

Following along with me kids:

In the beginning, humans did not have access to anything at all like magic. They found a bunch of space aliens and called them gods, and those gods were shaped by their beliefs into becoming things that were both bane and friend to humans. The gods gave humans the gift of magic through divine power.

King Solomon was given a great deal of magical ability, including ten rings, by the most powerful God, who may or may not also be a space alien. At the conclusion of his life, Solomon created a system known as magecraft. Humans could take advantage of magic circuits, fake nerves, to practice magic without having to ask it from the gods. With this, the Age of Gods ended, and magic taught by the gods, such as that used by Medea, was no longer available.

Magi who used magecraft flourished initially, when magic was still a thing of great mystery. Over time, this magic began to degenerate from overuse. In the case of magic such as gradation air or reinforcement, what was once powerful magic became reduced to a much weaker variant.

The goal of each mage is to reach Akash, the Root, from which all magic - both that of the age of gods and that which followed - can inevitably be traced back to. Coming close to, but not touching the Root, is what yields the Sorceries, which are magics on par with those of the Age of Gods but unique. Sorcery is not the same as magecraft. Each sorcery retains all of its mystery.

Besides magecraft, there is also ESP in its various forms, such as mystic eyes. There's also something else - the Grain, which fills the void where no magic exists. Or perhaps causes magic to cease to exist. and life with it. Hard to say. It is used by space aliens, but is different from the mana used by the gods, who were also space aliens. And then there's Velber which is a third kind of space alien?

Fuck.

You want a boring sword that isn't even bent?

well whatever if that's your taste i guess.

No one can beat Superman...

You'll have to wait for the properly summoned limited Grand Saber Arturia for that.

Stop bringing shit in from previous threads.

poal.me/6eqdu3
poal.me/6eqdu3
poal.me/6eqdu3

We need more servants that use staffs

I want to gently let my daughter beat me off

>Due to its killing power being too great, it was even forbidden to use it on the battlefield.

Reinhard always wins.
Except, you know, against that one guy.
And that one other thing.
But that one guy can be killed by that other thing.

Overall a great track record though.

tell the fag sucking nasu off at every turn for his dogshit Solomon story shit to fuck off too and then I will

Please.